Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1502138 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #18000 on: December 08, 2022, 06:03:41 AM »
We simply ask you to back up your horseshit. You're the one talking all kinds of shit how strong you are. Said you could squat 405 meanwhile 6 month later all we've seen you squat is a bunch of half squats shaking like a leaf. We've yet to see you pull anything heavy off the floor and bench anything respectable with your lopsided titties. Cool you're good at some niche technique based lift. It's not powerlifting and it doesn't show you have actual strength

I did a deep 365lb squat without a spot I racked the weight that’s a valid 365lb squat which is more than you can do . I have bone on bone in my knees for fuck sake. How the fuck your possibly figure a curl is just technique and doesn’t show strength is beyond me . And now it’s a niche lift? a curl is literally the first thing anyone will do if you hand them a dumbbell my 3 year old does them. Did I master this complex technique in a month? Pick a ez curl bar up stand against a wall so you don’t use your back and curl it is not some complicated Olympic weightlifting technique that takes years to master. If you have big strong arms you will be able to curl decent weight if you have noodle twigs you won’t

As soon as you all realized I was actually significantly stronger than you and could strict curl more you guys try and pretend the strict curl is a made up lift

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18001 on: December 08, 2022, 06:20:55 AM »
I did a deep 365lb squat without a spot I racked the weight that’s a valid 365lb squat which is more than you can do . I have bone on bone in my knees for fuck sake. How the fuck your possibly figure a curl is just technique and doesn’t show strength is beyond me . And now it’s a niche lift? a curl is literally the first thing anyone will do if you hand them a dumbbell my 3 year old does them. Did I master this complex technique in a month? Pick a ez curl bar up stand against a wall so you don’t use your back and curl it is not some complicated Olympic weightlifting technique that takes years to master. If you have big strong arms you will be able to curl decent weight if you have noodle twigs you won’t

As soon as you all realized I was actually significantly stronger than you and could strict curl more you guys try and pretend the strict curl is a made up lift

When’s the strict tricep push down contest?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18002 on: December 08, 2022, 06:38:39 AM »

You do realise that some people value having their biceps attached to their instertion points?

You want to act like a fucking idiot then do it, but dont expect others with a modicome of commen sense to do stupid things in the gym

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18003 on: December 08, 2022, 06:53:25 AM »

Why is it whenever you get called out, you pound your chest about how great you are but have to flash the 'safety net' of previous injuries or maladies out there?

You aren't doing anything to help your knees (oh wait, the recumbent bike which you say your ortho says is the best thing  ::) ).  You don't do anything to help your shoulders.  Oh, but you've read every research article there is you claimed.  ANOTHER LIE from your broken down flabby ass.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18004 on: December 08, 2022, 06:54:26 AM »
Im still waiting to see a photo of his extensive library of books

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18005 on: December 08, 2022, 07:14:56 AM »
DID ANYONE LIFT TODAY....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18006 on: December 08, 2022, 07:19:37 AM »

5 mile ruck at 4 am

60 min BJJ class. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #18007 on: December 08, 2022, 07:20:34 AM »
Amazing you just make stuff up

That is an extremely accurate estimation, based on extensive video evidence you have posted on Getbig.

You’re a weakling
You’re a liar
You’re Fortune 500 job claim is 100% bullshit
You’re a drug addict and drug dealer
Does your ugly houseguest know that?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18008 on: December 08, 2022, 07:21:43 AM »
5 mile ruck at 4 am

60 min BJJ class.

We said "lift"

I did 4 sets of 1 rep scrict curl with a broomstick up my ass

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18009 on: December 08, 2022, 07:22:00 AM »

Calm your tits, Caitlyn.

Most of us lift AFTER work.

😂

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18010 on: December 08, 2022, 07:23:49 AM »
Calm your tits, Caitlyn.

Most of us lift AFTER work.

😂
ME TOO,,,just trying to give hanky a 1 post break ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18011 on: December 08, 2022, 07:26:04 AM »
Company experience very granular and detailed from 2004 then just stops like a stone in 2010, since then only vague "Managed my own accounts" and "Made investment decisions" - a curious profile indeed. 2010 a pivotal year is the implication or just a baffling apathy halfway through writing a publicly available CV

If that resume came across my desk it would be tossed because it is pure bullshit.

I’d rather waste my time interviewing some sand coon named Shrinivas than sit and talk with a bullshit artist like Brian Wood Healy Hankins.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18012 on: December 08, 2022, 07:27:46 AM »
I did a deep 365lb squat

You did a mediocre #365 after a year of training for it. You originally said you could knock out #405 like it was nothing. You said you could knock out a #155 strict press, now it's "No I am resting before a meet I am not touching my shoulders". Using the Hankins rule of "No one cares what you did years ago", you can't strict press #155. Next week you probably aren't strict pressing #155.

Your tit is torn, your knees are blown, your shoulders and receptors are shot.

And Clegg beat the shit out of you, had you "No mas" ing it in the corner.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18013 on: December 08, 2022, 07:44:43 AM »
You do realise that some people value having their biceps attached to their instertion points?

You want to act like a fucking idiot then do it, but dont expect others with a modicome of commen sense to do stupid things in the gym

You have no biceps what are you worried about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18014 on: December 08, 2022, 07:45:41 AM »
We said "lift"

I did 4 sets of 1 rep scrict curl with a broomstick up my ass

HA!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18015 on: December 08, 2022, 07:47:28 AM »
You did a mediocre #365 after a year of training for it. You originally said you could knock out #405 like it was nothing. You said you could knock out a #155 strict press, now it's "No I am resting before a meet I am not touching my shoulders". Using the Hankins rule of "No one cares what you did years ago", you can't strict press #155. Next week you probably aren't strict pressing #155.

Your tit is torn, your knees are blown, your shoulders and receptors are shot.

And Clegg beat the shit out of you, had you "No mas" ing it in the corner.

Forget 155 guarantee I can strict press more than chaos or you put as much as you can press on the bar make a video I will beat it

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #18016 on: December 08, 2022, 07:53:03 AM »
Amazing getbig just demands one lift after another from me meanwhile haven’t seen any of you lift a damn thing oh yeah because half of you don’t even lift the other half or just hateful slobs about 5 dudes train on this entire board

No one posts videos in response because no one cares. We're all laughing at you, everyone's just riling you up because you're so obvious. And i'm sure you're glad for the attention and but you'll keep at it because secretly/not so secretly you're gay and very much a power bottom 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18017 on: December 08, 2022, 07:53:57 AM »
If that resume came across my desk it would be tossed because it is pure bullshit.

I’d rather waste my time interviewing some sand coon named Shrinivas than sit and talk with a bullshit artist like Brian Wood Healy Hankins.

Why are you guys reviewing my resume to begin with? I don’t recall posting it here. Yet you guys go and find it and claim it is bullshit? I mean seriously do you not see the issue?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18018 on: December 08, 2022, 07:55:59 AM »
That’s the thing with the bullshit artist. Now he admits to doing a show ran by his friend. That’s still a Bodybuilding show regardless. If you were doing Napa or in IFBBbe show you still done a bodybuilding show.

Brian likes to just use words that change his story.

For example, he said he competed in a bodybuilding show ran by a friend. But the keyword is competed in a bodybuilding show. NABBA IFBB it’s still a body building show

However, in his head because it wasn’t a  NPC show it’s not a BB show .

It was not a refitted in anyway by any federation not a real contest at all was an exhibition with 6 people my buddy put on in Maui about the equivalent of a bar contest

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18019 on: December 08, 2022, 07:57:25 AM »
If it was an exhibition ran by your buddy why did you loose that one as well?

More bullshit from horseshit Healy.

This is the same moron on muscular development poking around about synthol.

He’s a pathological liar that gets exposed over and over and then starts changing the story. He was asking about site enhancement.

It has been exposed that he was running over 3 grams   a week.

Where are you pinning 12 cc a week? .

He needs validation from random people online.

He’s been training for the curl contest for several months. That would explain the shirt that just randomly appeared.

But he wants people to think he just walked off the street and decided to enter the  competition. So we can marvel at his strength.

Thjs would also explain the anadrol for anemia. That magically cured itself a few weeks ago. This dumb fuck can’t keep his lies straight.

All lies from this drug addict liar

I have never poked around anywhere about synthol you just keep making up lies

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18020 on: December 08, 2022, 08:09:46 AM »
Why are you guys reviewing my resume to begin with? I don’t recall posting it here. Yet you guys go and find it and claim it is bullshit? I mean seriously do you not see the issue?

Of course we do.

You are a chronic liar and bullshitter.

You’re a drug addict, drug dealer, and you beat women.

In general, you’re a pathetic piece of shit.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18021 on: December 08, 2022, 08:12:47 AM »
Forget 155 guarantee I can strict press more than chaos or you put as much as you can press on the bar make a video I will beat it

Then post it up, give me something to shoot for :).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #18022 on: December 08, 2022, 08:15:51 AM »
Quote from: njflex link=to[b

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #18023 on: December 08, 2022, 08:18:10 AM »
That is an extremely accurate estimation, based on extensive video evidence you have posted on Getbig.

You’re a weakling
You’re a liar
You’re Fortune 500 job claim is 100% bullshit
You’re a drug addict and drug dealer

Does your ugly houseguest know that?

But other than that...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18024 on: December 08, 2022, 08:20:39 AM »
Then post it up, give me something to shoot for :).

You post and show me the proper form I want to make sure I get it right