Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1532456 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #22425 on: January 09, 2023, 10:08:38 AM »
Your workouts would not even qualify to get you tossed from Planet Fitness.   Maybe you might enjoy slobbering down pizza, bagels, tootsie rolls, etc they offer, but you would fit right in over there otherwise. 

Train like a FNG man will you!!!     :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #22426 on: January 09, 2023, 10:13:08 AM »
You couldn`t be more wrong.

You can lower much more weight than you can raise.....NEGATIVES..... another tactic you would be implementing in your training if you had a clue.

You do not use momentum in a lift and call it a good lift only if you compete with Mickey Mouse.

IN A REAL POWER MEET THE WEIGHT MUST BE UNDER THE LIFTERS CONTROL AT ALL TIMES.....or the list is considered a bad lift.....just goes to show you what you are ding is not powerlifting by any stretch of  the imagination.

Jesus fucking Christ you are dumb the lift is completed at the top you then have to return the bar to the rack you are not required to do a negative with your shoulders on the wall. That is the rule in every  organization half a dozen different powerlifting organizations sanction and recognize records in strict curling it’s held at the Arnold and the Olympia and you are not required to do a negative all you have to do is return the bar to the rack. Obviously when training negatives can be incorporated but in a powerlifting meet when performing a strict curl there is absolutely no judged negative you don’t slowly lower the bar at max weight you do come off the wall and your shoulders will come forward as you lower it. You get 3 attempts if you burn out your arms doing a slow controlled negative on your opener you are a fucking moron because it is not required. And what momentum your back shoulders butt and head have to be on the fucking wall to start the lift there is no momentum it is complete at the fucking top go read any strict curl rule book for any organization and tell me where it says a fucking thing about a negative Moron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22427 on: January 09, 2023, 10:14:18 AM »

Its sad witnessing all of this.   A pathetic broken down figure refusing to do hard ass work - always seeking crutches and short cuts.   WEAK.  FNG WEAK.  Dude just is a mental cripple, forget about the physical ailments.  Vaping like a bitch - GTFO - who does that!  Lying on YT videos to impress people w fake reps.  Taking PED at 45 fng yo because he is too lazy to do the work.   

He probably had no real male role models in his life to keep acting like this.  This is something only someone raised by women would do.     

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22428 on: January 09, 2023, 10:15:13 AM »

Its sad witnessing all of this.   A pathetic broken down figure refusing to do hard ass work - always seeking crutches and short cuts.   WEAK.  FNG WEAK.  Dude just is a mental cripple, forget about the physical ailments.  Vaping like a bitch - GTFO - who does that!  Lying on YT videos to impress people w fake reps.  Taking PED at 45 fng yo because he is too lazy to do the work.   

He probably had no real male role models in his life to keep acting like this.  This is something only someone raised by women would do.     

You guys keep calling me weak I am going to be breaking official sanctioned POWERLIFTING records soon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22429 on: January 09, 2023, 10:19:09 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ you are dumb the lift is completed at the top you then have to return the bar to the rack you are not required to do a negative with your shoulders on the wall. That is the rule in every  organization half a dozen different powerlifting organizations sanction and recognize records in strict curling it’s held at the Arnold and the Olympia and you are not required to do a negative all you have to do is return the bar to the rack. Obviously when training negatives can be incorporated but in a powerlifting meet when performing a strict curl there is absolutely no judged negative you don’t slowly lower the bar at max weight you do come off the wall and your shoulders will come forward as you lower it. You get 3 attempts if you burn out your arms doing a slow controlled negative on your opener you are a fucking moron because it is not required. And what momentum your back shoulders butt and head have to be on the fucking wall to start the lift there is no momentum it is complete at the fucking top go read any strict curl rule book for any organization and tell me where it says a fucking thing about a negative Moron

You do realize your retarded ego and insane delusions, PED abuse, etc is leading you to a massive double bicep tear right?   

Its hard to fathom how stupid you are at times just in the pursuit of some accolades from online people.   But curl on - its your health and torn muscles.   Torn pec not enough right?  How did that happen?  Probably pursuing some other idiotic niche thing you saw online.   

Lets go for some torn biceps pursuing vanity lifts now to put the topper on the cake right? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22430 on: January 09, 2023, 10:20:15 AM »
You guys keep calling me weak I am going to be breaking official sanctioned POWERLIFTING records soon

The only thing you are breaking is your biceps.   They are going to tear off your fng arms!   We are trying to help you here. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #22431 on: January 09, 2023, 10:24:32 AM »
The only thing you are breaking is your biceps.   They are going to tear off your fng arms!   We are trying to help you here.
let him be ,,,all this is a thread of rambling page after page for entertainment purposes at this point,,,the intervention part will never happen.now if this solely for viewing pleasure then carry on. ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22432 on: January 09, 2023, 10:26:24 AM »

while you are breaking records can you fix a skateboard?

you lying drug addicted women beater.

Look at the hand shakes.. Brian is clearly cooked on drugs in this video not to mention the squeaking crackling voice.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22433 on: January 09, 2023, 10:36:23 AM »

Strange you guys say I train like a woose then you say I train too heavy or perhaps too often and I am going to rip my biceps off my arms??? Which is it? What are you afraid of you do 3 hours a day of running in a circle I train biceps twice a week and now I am overtraining and my arms are going to fall off? You claim I am not even working out since I am not in a proper gym outfit whatever that is these days yet now I am taking it too far? Which is it?

Why are you not worried about Rob he does like a thousand sets for arms? How come he is allowed to train arms but I am supposed to be doing burpees and jumping jacks? Doesn’t seem fair

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22435 on: January 09, 2023, 10:42:19 AM »
You guys keep calling me weak I am going to be attempting to break a Mickey Mouse sanctioned semi curls records soon
I FIXED that for you Nostradamus.

So far all of your prediction have been wrong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22436 on: January 09, 2023, 10:44:30 AM »
Strange you guys say I train like a woose then you say I train too heavy or perhaps too often and I am going to rip my biceps off my arms??? Which is it? What are you afraid of you do 3 hours a day of running in a circle I train biceps twice a week and now I am overtraining and my arms are going to fall off? You claim I am not even working out since I am not in a proper gym outfit whatever that is these days yet now I am taking it too far? Which is it?

Why are you not worried about Rob he does like a thousand sets for arms? How come he is allowed to train arms but I am supposed to be doing burpees and jumping jacks? Doesn’t seem fair

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22437 on: January 09, 2023, 10:49:45 AM »

I dont remember Rob posting about puking and shitting himself or have a dictionary worth of health ailments. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22438 on: January 09, 2023, 10:55:57 AM »
I dont remember Rob posting about puking and shitting himself or have a dictionary worth of health ailments. 
That`s because he`s healthy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22439 on: January 09, 2023, 10:59:07 AM »
let him be ,,,all this is a thread of rambling page after page for entertainment purposes at this point,,,the intervention part will never happen.now if this solely for viewing pleasure then carry on. ;D

Its unbelievable how utterly delusional, insane, deranged, clueless, and stuck on stupid one person can be.   But here we are.   900 pages later of the ramblings of a person who clearly needs an intervention and medication. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #22440 on: January 09, 2023, 11:01:31 AM »
Its unbelievable how utterly delusional, insane, deranged, clueless, and stuck on stupid one person can be.   But here we are.   900 pages later of the ramblings of a person who clearly needs an intervention and medication. 

Now, now, let's not be too harsh.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22441 on: January 09, 2023, 11:03:50 AM »
while you are breaking records can you fix a skateboard?

you lying drug addicted women beater.

Look at the hand shakes.. Brian is clearly cooked on drugs in this video not to mention the squeaking crackling voice.

Brian, is the wave runner skateboard a good buy?

a 45 year old man clearly needs a skateboard

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #22442 on: January 09, 2023, 11:14:36 AM »

Hankins, no one really gives a shit about curling. It's just a way to let guys make a little money and pad their records, let the old broken down guys lift, and make the promoters some cash. This is the order of powerlifting importance and respect -

3 lift - Push/Pull - Single lift Squat - Single lift DL - Single lift Bench Press. The Curl will never be in there.

Here is the biggest repository of Powerlifting records - www.openpowerlifting.com , find the curl records ;).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #22443 on: January 09, 2023, 11:16:07 AM »
Bhanky,
Have you inquired about competing in the Leg Curl subdivision?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22444 on: January 09, 2023, 11:20:36 AM »

Fucks sake, negatives can be used to get you stronger in the positive.
The fact you can lower more than you can lift allows you to take the muscle past contract failure.

Its like you have misunderstood everything you have been told and read.

You are like Peter Griffin deadlifting the car

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22445 on: January 09, 2023, 11:25:44 AM »
OK,if all of us stopped posting in thread.....I mean no posts at all,this narcissist would be talking to himself all day and night,posting pics nobody looks at all day every day, and then he would eventually die from lack of attention.

What do you say guys.....wanna` leave him to his own worst devices?  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22446 on: January 09, 2023, 11:25:58 AM »
Brian, is the wave runner skateboard a good buy?

a 45 year old man clearly needs a skateboard

He is lazy and doesnt want to walk.   Better to spend $ to not have to move.  he is like the Fat F! at the parking lot who will circle around for a closer spot to the entrance in order to not have walk the distance of the parking lot.  Once you understand this, everything makes sense.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22447 on: January 09, 2023, 11:26:20 AM »
OK,if all of stopped posting in thread.....I mean no posts at all,this narcissist would be talking to himself all day and night,posting pics nobody looks at all day every day, and then he would eventually die from lack of attention.

Im up for it

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22448 on: January 09, 2023, 11:26:39 AM »
Bhanky,
Have you inquired about competing in the Leg Curl subdivision?

Ha ha ha.

20Watt will now be doing the Strict laying leg curl competition - how much can you
Leg curl Bianca ?? we need to Know - NOT

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22449 on: January 09, 2023, 11:29:39 AM »
OK,if all of stopped posting in thread.....I mean no posts at all,this narcissist would be talking to himself all day and night,posting pics nobody looks at all day every day, and then he would eventually die from lack of attention.

Yes 100%  the Delusional 20Watt Bianca & her selfie ring will still post & reply
to her Herself.

Who else is out of this thread ?

Wes
Jo
Me
??