Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1560473 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24150 on: January 22, 2023, 06:56:59 AM »

I have way better development than most people at my age

Fixed it for you.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24151 on: January 22, 2023, 06:57:53 AM »
Legs are strong and functional, just can’t negotiate stairs.

Wheelchair curling division

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24152 on: January 22, 2023, 07:02:47 AM »
Here is another old pic from Hawaii in pretty decent shape in this one
He does look good here lighter,ripped,also younger .

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24153 on: January 22, 2023, 07:05:27 AM »
He does look good here lighter,ripped,also younger .
careful you dont want to end up with a dick pic in your inbox

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24154 on: January 22, 2023, 07:06:50 AM »
:o ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24155 on: January 22, 2023, 07:10:48 AM »

The arm is piled up like BP.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24156 on: January 22, 2023, 07:12:15 AM »
Usually it is ok but sometimes the knee will slip its like the bone slides across itself where the meniscus should be and hyperextends the joint stretching all the connective tissue on stairs the front part of the leg on the lead step stays in place but the top part slides backwards it is very painful when it happens and I can't walk right for about 2 days after.  There are maybe 8 steps in the front stoop of the house if I take them too fast or double step them it can happen. I am very careful on stairs because of this I try and avoid them. If I have to do stairs I go one at a time holding the rail. I have real knee issues. Meanwhile getbig calls me a weak bitch because I squatted 365lbs instead of 405lbs.

Correction. We call you a pussy ass bitch because you swore up and down for weeks and you challenged anybody to a fight that said you couldn’t squat 405.

All the anabolic’s you’re on, and you still can’t squat 405 weak ass bitch.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #24157 on: January 22, 2023, 07:13:35 AM »
Let the record show that the claim was that he could “easily rep 405 right now”, was just waiting on his knee sleaves order.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24158 on: January 22, 2023, 07:14:15 AM »
Usually it is ok but sometimes the knee will slip its like the bone slides across itself where the meniscus should be and hyperextends the joint stretching all the connective tissue on stairs the front part of the leg on the lead step stays in place but the top part slides backwards it is very painful when it happens and I can't walk right for about 2 days after.  There are maybe 8 steps in the front stoop of the house if I take them too fast or double step them it can happen. I am very careful on stairs because of this I try and avoid them. If I have to do stairs I go one at a time holding the rail. I have real knee issues. Meanwhile getbig calls me a weak bitch because I squatted 365lbs instead of 405lbs.

So how the FNG hell do you think it makes any sense to do heavy squats a barbell ?   Honestly - the stupidity is astonishing. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24159 on: January 22, 2023, 07:17:23 AM »
I pay plenty of attention to my kid don't you worry but yeah while watching Saturday morning cartoons with him I can make a post. The cartoons do not require my full attention. Right now he is asleep for fuck sake

Brian, it’s Sunday though? You should pay more attention to your son. You only get him once every month. Why don’t you put the phone down and pay attention to him. You clearly don’t even know what day it is.

What is your excuse for calling Sunday Saturday? Very similar to calling. 13 -15.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24160 on: January 22, 2023, 07:19:49 AM »

Brian, it’s Sunday though? You should pay more attention to your son. You only get them once every month. Why don’t you put the phone down and pay attention to them. You clearly don’t even know what day it is.

What is your excuse for calling Sunday Saturday? Very similar to calling. 13 -15.

God only knows what the ex would post is she came on to GB as a poster.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24161 on: January 22, 2023, 07:20:39 AM »
Brian if you qualify for the Oympia because of your strict curl and run in to Lee Priest while you're there what will you say to him?

LOL even Lee called out Brian’s lack of hair.

Oh look another contest pic?

Brian, you swore on several boards you never did a show before? How many have you really done and how many times have you placed last?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #24162 on: January 22, 2023, 07:24:34 AM »
Josh should do a YouTube webinar “Walking With Avesher” where he goes to downtown Regina and shows bhanks photos to pedestrians and documents their thoughts and responses.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24163 on: January 22, 2023, 07:28:37 AM »

So you stop work and run to your master bedroom to strip down and take pics of your 40 inch blown out gut?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24164 on: January 22, 2023, 07:50:15 AM »
Brian, do you limit your sons screen time or sugar intake?

I ask this due to his recent issues in school you posted about.

Do you think plopping him down in front of the tv while you strip down to your NPC thong to take pictures is a smart move?

Have you tried Lego? I can assure you it’s easier than a WaveRunner skateboard.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24165 on: January 22, 2023, 10:01:51 AM »
Legs are strong and functional, just can’t negotiate stairs.

u cant get cock strong if u dont train lower body

Reminded me of this quote from a while back ^^^^ 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24166 on: January 22, 2023, 10:55:51 AM »
thats what I meant, people are inactive that causes problems but once tendons have shortened its not easy if at all to get them back to their original functionality

I have always warmed up , I played rugby before weights so I know the importance of getting the body ready for any form of stress.
Didnt use to but now always stretch after workouts especially legs, lots of low back stretches
Yes , not literally on the neck but your low back is the weakest link in any squat movement.
It isnt designed to have a load bearing down on it, remember we used to be on all fours

Squats are more of a core excercise rather than legs
Your low back will blow long before you stress your quads, just look how much more you can leg press as opposed to squat, your quads hams and glutes are way stronger than the low back

I havent squatted for years and it hasnt hampered my leg development, I have way better development than most people at my age

There is more to it than "shortened" tendons.  The change in water balance, collagen (and the type of collagen), elastin, etc.  This happens, but happens at a slower rate in athletes.  I would agree that as we age and have injuries our tendons tend to accumulate more of the collagen type III fibers (if memory serves correctly) and become less flexible.

I would say your low back took quite a pounding from rugby.  Then going into squatting and lifting...something of a borrowed time.  Thats why my shoulders are beat to shit.  Gymnastics and swimming...real great for them HA HA

The leg press vs. squat thing is leverage.  Also, I see way more low back injuries from leg press than squatting.  Just speaking from a clinical experience side of things.  Regarding the 'all fours' thing...we are bipedal creatures.  We strive to be on our feet as fast as possible.  The low back actually IS designed (well, the spine is) for loads.  That's almost like saying the shoulder and elbows are designed for load bearing.  Should we be loading our spines with 500,600lbs?  Probably not.  Benching 300?  Again, probably not.  Do you think your body was designed to take the pounding it did with rugby?  It could, but thats probably why you have issues you do.  You are an athlete....you pushed your body to do things maybe it wasn't meant to.  A lot of us do...and we deal with all of the shit later on.

No one teaches an infant how to squat.  They hold things and squat without issues.  I actually see more and more kids in my office with shit posture and the inability to squat than I have 10 or 15 years ago.  Their heads are 4 - 5 inches in front of where they should be?  Whats the common denominator computers, tv, phones, etc.  Kids are no where near like we were when growing up.  You have to agree with that

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #24167 on: January 22, 2023, 10:59:00 AM »

HA HA....i spit my cereal out  with that one

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24168 on: January 22, 2023, 11:01:28 AM »
There is more to it than "shortened" tendons.  The change in water balance, collagen (and the type of collagen), elastin, etc.  This happens, but happens at a slower rate in athletes.  I would agree that as we age and have injuries our tendons tend to accumulate more of the collagen type III fibers (if memory serves correctly) and become less flexible.

I would say your low back took quite a pounding from rugby.  Then going into squatting and lifting...something of a borrowed time.  Thats why my shoulders are beat to shit.  Gymnastics and swimming...real great for them HA HA

The leg press vs. squat thing is leverage.  Also, I see way more low back injuries from leg press than squatting.  Just speaking from a clinical experience side of things.  Regarding the 'all fours' thing...we are bipedal creatures.  We strive to be on our feet as fast as possible.  The low back actually IS designed (well, the spine is) for loads.  That's almost like saying the shoulder and elbows are designed for load bearing.  Should we be loading our spines with 500,600lbs?  Probably not.  Benching 300?  Again, probably not.  Do you think your body was designed to take the pounding it did with rugby?  It could, but thats probably why you have issues you do.  You are an athlete....you pushed your body to do things maybe it wasn't meant to.  A lot of us do...and we deal with all of the shit later on.

No one teaches an infant how to squat.  They hold things and squat without issues.  I actually see more and more kids in my office with shit posture and the inability to squat than I have 10 or 15 years ago.  Their heads are 4 - 5 inches in front of where they should be?  Whats the common denominator computers, tv, phones, etc.  Kids are no where near like we were when growing up.  You have to agree with that

I agree with pretty much all of what you wrote

Regarding the kids, we had one fat kid in our school and thats about 500 kids

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #24169 on: January 22, 2023, 11:32:12 AM »
I agree with pretty much all of what you wrote

Regarding the kids, we had one fat kid in our school and thats about 500 kids

Exactly....when we were in school there was only a handful of kids overweight.  Some turned to sports and changed their lives up.  Small percentage....now, they are the majority.  Its truly sad.  Their moms will say "We don't feed them bad food at home".....or "They are just big boned".....or "he has an abnormal metabolism".    Fuck that....get out of the house and play. 

As shitty as Brian is...you have to admit his kid will never be the fat kid.  Hankerchief will make sure the kid is active a lot.....but forced to listen to dad's constant bullshit.   So, even if the kid wins...he loses.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24170 on: January 22, 2023, 11:49:40 AM »
Exactly....when we were in school there was only a handful of kids overweight.  Some turned to sports and changed their lives up.  Small percentage....now, they are the majority.  Its truly sad.  Their moms will say "We don't feed them bad food at home".....or "They are just big boned".....or "he has an abnormal metabolism".    Fuck that....get out of the house and play. 

As shitty as Brian is...you have to admit his kid will never be the fat kid.  Hankerchief will make sure the kid is active a lot.....but forced to listen to dad's constant bullshit.   So, even if the kid wins...he loses.

Agree with the above

However, if you watched Josh’s video the number of arrests Brian has grows exponentially YOY.

Brian will loose  custody before his kid hits junior school if not grade school.

Brian has lawyer money once that dries up when his gfs kids move in he is in trouble

https://twitter.com/PaiaKiter/status/1095357792477761536?cxt=HHwWgMC-qfuGv7MeAAAA

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24171 on: January 22, 2023, 12:23:38 PM »
For Bhanks taking a selfie ia satisfying as cumming is. As having sex with a homeless man and cumming. So can you imagine how much he is in heaven? He's getting the feeling of cumming when he's taking a selfie on the beach,  when he's curling, when he's in his bathroom. So bhanks is cumming night and day. It's terrific,  right.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24172 on: January 22, 2023, 12:27:14 PM »
Meanwhile getbig calls me a weak bitch because I squatted 365lbs instead of 405lbs.
You made the claim what, 2 years ago now and still can't manage a single squat with 405lbs. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24173 on: January 22, 2023, 12:31:27 PM »
Agree with the above

However, if you watched Josh’s video the number of arrests Brian has grows exponentially YOY.

Brian will loose  custody before his kid hits junior school if not grade school.

Brian has lawyer money once that dries up when his gfs kids move in he is in trouble

https://twitter.com/PaiaKiter/status/1095357792477761536?cxt=HHwWgMC-qfuGv7MeAAAA

An absolute train wreck of a person.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee