Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1541558 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25125 on: January 29, 2023, 01:32:36 PM »
Maybe bhank could read this and let us know where it mentions strict curls as a powerlifting movement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerlifting
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #25126 on: January 29, 2023, 01:44:38 PM »
I am 511 so what I didn't say you didn't have arms but maybe I said just because you can squat 540lbs doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs by all means give it a try and find out

So you are growing in height at 45 ? 

By the way - don’t ever say a fng word to residue.    He obliterated you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25127 on: January 29, 2023, 01:57:35 PM »

Let’s go !

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #25128 on: January 29, 2023, 02:03:09 PM »
Hankins is recently engaged at 45 and he’s saying the benefit to big arms is when you learn on the bar and everyone notices you.

He’s saying this at 45!

Who is engaged with 4 kids worried what strangers at a bar think about……

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #25129 on: January 29, 2023, 02:43:21 PM »
So is it 5’10” or 5’11” ???  I think there was also earlier evidence of 5’9”.

Everyone who inconsistently reports their height is exaggerating by at least an inch so my money is on 5’9” tops.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25130 on: January 29, 2023, 02:48:21 PM »
Hankins is recently engaged at 45 and he’s saying the benefit to big arms is when you learn on the bar and everyone notices you.

He’s saying this at 45!

I remember my late teens early 20s going out weekends around pubs and clubs, if anyone acted like Hankins flexing at the bar and showing girls and guys his bicep he wouldnt have lasted the weekend, he would have been kicked to fuck.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25131 on: January 29, 2023, 03:04:16 PM »

He’s saying this at 45!

Hankins is.   That’s why this thread is awesome.   Watching a reality show in real time.   Just waiting for the finale of swat at the house , torn biceps , Bhanks in drug court. , the fiancé  filing divorce - and taking th house , etc.   

Just enjoy the comedy.   

Clegg going to make a cameo soon and KTFO Bhanks again.  Boyfriends are contacted and coming on to this thread who were paid and not happy they were denied.    It’s cool Bhanks.   Just now it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #25132 on: January 29, 2023, 03:16:12 PM »
I remember my late teens early 20s going out weekends around pubs and clubs, if anyone acted like Hankins flexing at the bar and showing girls and guys his bicep he wouldnt have lasted the weekend, he would have been kicked to fuck.

Bhanks goes to a different kind of club that is more accommodating to folks like him:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25133 on: January 29, 2023, 03:21:30 PM »
Bhanks goes to a different kind of club that is more accommodating to folks like him:

is that Prime in the mask?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25134 on: January 29, 2023, 03:22:32 PM »
Maybe bhank could read this and let us know where it mentions strict curls as a powerlifting movement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerlifting

The difference in explosive power I can feel in my hands and wrist and forearms the density is insane and it like builds up each day. I don't care what you call it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25135 on: January 29, 2023, 03:23:40 PM »
The difference in explosive power I can feel in my hands and wrist and forearms is insane and it like builds up each day. I don't care what you call it.

anadrol and tren...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #25136 on: January 29, 2023, 03:50:00 PM »
Its a good squat but that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs. Curling is upper body arms squats are lower body legs. I know 12 year old girls that can squat more than me I have crippling knee injuries but fuck no they can't strict curl 166.5lbs. Are you going to wear daisy dukes around town or a t shirt? Do you fight with your feet or your hands. Do you hug your girl with your arms or your legs? Which do you rest on the bar when you get a drink? Arms are better than legs. I don't give a fuck if you squat 600lbs that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs

It's a good time to throw up a weekend arm shot to shut the haters up. Let's go Bhanky!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25137 on: January 29, 2023, 03:53:07 PM »
The difference in explosive power I can feel in my hands and wrist and forearms the density is insane and it like builds up each day. I don't care what you call it.
Dude,you`re a fucking goofball! 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25138 on: January 29, 2023, 03:53:21 PM »

Let’s go !

Brian, I thought you can’t associate with criminals while being out on probation/parole?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #25139 on: January 29, 2023, 04:05:23 PM »
Desperate defense of being an arm jockey and not being able to do real powerlifting lifts. Worst tough guy ever.

Hi Chaos !  🐥

We worked out this morning in my home gym with the Chicago crew. We checked the SCN website for female "records". There are 216 possible women's categories based on bodyweight and age. Of those only 40 have at least one official lift in the history of the "organization". So we got a kick out of the fact that me, my mom, my niece, and friend would all be "national record" holders if we entered a contest and made one single lift.

So once I become a "national " record holder, or "world" record holder, I will be back here to flaunt my powerlifting success.    🤣

I only have to girl curl 77 lbs and I will be Getbig's first elite level curler !

Hi Henda, Happy Birthday Josh, and hello Wes ! Things are good here but it is cold.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #25140 on: January 29, 2023, 04:10:53 PM »
Hi Chaos !  🐥

We worked out this morning in my home gym with the Chicago crew. We checked the SCN website for female "records". There are 216 possible women's categories based on bodyweight and age. Of those only 40 have at least one official lift in the history of the "organization". So we got a kick out of the fact that me, my mom, my niece, and friend would all be "national record" holders if we entered a contest and made one single lift.

So once I become a "national " record holder, or "world" record holder, I will be back here to flaunt my powerlifting success.    🤣

I only have to girl curl 77 lbs and I will be Getbig's first elite level curler !

Hi Henda, Happy Birthday Josh, and hello Wes ! Things are good here but it is cold.

Hmmmm...Do they have a "handicapable seasoned citizen" category?   ;D  Or a "mentally challenged handicapable seasoned citizen" category.   ;D

I think I can strict curl maybe 30lbs.  Pathetic.  :P

How are the chickens?  Asking for my older brother.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25141 on: January 29, 2023, 04:14:22 PM »
Hi Chaos !  🐥

No you have to strict curl 77lbs which might be significantly harder than you think

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25142 on: January 29, 2023, 04:15:10 PM »
Hi Chaos !  🐥

Go for it girl !!!!  :D

We got more snow.   :'( :'( :'( :'(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25143 on: January 29, 2023, 04:17:02 PM »
It's a good time to throw up a weekend arm shot to shut the haters up. Let's go Bhanky!

Honestly I can't get a good hard arm flex the day after training them it's usually around the 3rd day they are looking freaking

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25144 on: January 29, 2023, 04:18:53 PM »
No you have to strict curl 77lbs which might be significantly harder than you think
I`ll guarantee that you`re worried that she`ll set a record before you do?

Can you imagine Hanky if we all started this Mickey Mouse league curling bullshit.....the insecure fucker would meltdown constantly.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25145 on: January 29, 2023, 04:19:32 PM »
Honestly I can't get a good hard arm flex the day after training them it's usually around the 3rd day they are looking freaking
I don`t think he was being serious.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #25146 on: January 29, 2023, 04:24:39 PM »
Hmmmm...Do they have a "handicapable seasoned citizen" category?   ;D  Or a "mentally challenged handicapable seasoned citizen" category.   ;D

I think I can strict curl maybe 30lbs.  Pathetic.  :P

How are the chickens?  Asking for my older brother.  ;D

Hi Mr. Scott !

The chickens are good, is still have all 8 of them, so I think they're doing okay. I have a really cool coop and run that was built for me. They only go outside during the day because it is too cold at night for young chickens. They live in AZ and I'm back home in Chicago right now

They are very funny and I have some great pics of them.

I have been working on my squats and I am up to six reps now at 225 pounds. My mom is coming to visit in March. I hope you are doing well and feeling better now.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #25147 on: January 29, 2023, 04:31:36 PM »
I`ll guarantee that you`re worried that she`ll set a record before you do?

Can you imagine Hanky if we all started this Mickey Mouse league curling bullshit.....the insecure fucker would meltdown constantly.  LOL  ;D

Well today I was doing bent over rows (no comments fartknockers) with either 145 or 155 and the "other guy" picked it up and straight bar curled it with no problem. I will do arms on Tuesday and see how much I can lift. I won't wear a singlet though.

How are you feeling Wes, is the gall bladder still making you feel bad ?

Rode my supermoto downtown today and practiced my "gahbage" wheelies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25148 on: January 29, 2023, 04:39:20 PM »
Well today I was doing bent over rows (no comments fartknockers) with either 145 or 155 and the "other guy" picked it up and straight bar curled it with no problem. I will do arms on Tuesday and see how much I can lift. I won't wear a singlet though.

Good poundage on rows and nice squatting !!

I`m gonna` have my Gall Bladder monitored periodically via ultrasound beginning in March.....I feel great,except my whole upper body is as sore as Hell.  :(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25149 on: January 29, 2023, 04:39:37 PM »

Yeah a strict curl is only twice as hard but absolutely give it a shot. I hope you do well and take up the sport.