Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1531256 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #27050 on: February 20, 2023, 07:13:18 PM »
So in review I spent the last year eating as much as possible and lifting each body part once a week for medium range reps and sets while avoiding cardio like the plague. On average I lifted 4-5 days a week for an average of 1:15 minutes

You spent the last year running in a circle doing cardio and burpees mixed in with some high rep work after being exhausted from cardio 5-6 days a week 3 hours a day while watching your diet and counting your calories meticulous

I gained a couple pounds while losing a little condition but added some real size to my arms and my strength is way up. You remained the same so now you are mad and I must be abusing massive amounts of PEDS because that is the only variable nothing to do with different training and diet styles
What strength? Give us some numbers. How heavy are the db's you're inclining and shoulder pressing?  We know already know you're abusing PED's . You've admitted to doing 500mgs year round. Massive amounts? No. Abuse? Ya you never come off. That's called abuse

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27051 on: February 20, 2023, 08:54:26 PM »
The “hair” cut is looking tight.

It’s has a “Something about Mary” vibe to it, but on a desperate bald man.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27052 on: February 20, 2023, 09:08:09 PM »
my strength is way up.

If you really did weigh 225 lbs you would be the weakest man on the planet pound for pound.

The only thing way up on you is Patrick Spaulding's cock way up your cottage cheese ass.

Phaggot.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27053 on: February 21, 2023, 04:27:46 AM »
If you really did weigh 225 lbs you would be the weakest man on the planet pound for pound.

This is why I subscribe to the "weighs himself holding a 25-lb plate" theory.  Strength level makes a lot more sense if he's actually ~200 lbs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27054 on: February 21, 2023, 06:06:00 AM »
What strength? Give us some numbers. How heavy are the db's you're inclining and shoulder pressing?  We know already know you're abusing PED's . You've admitted to doing 500mgs year round. Massive amounts? No. Abuse? Ya you never come off. That's called abuse

That’s actually not what I said but you guys just keep repeating it like gospel

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #27055 on: February 21, 2023, 06:32:16 AM »
Not fat all, the gut is hanging over the belt.. not because it is tight.

Brian is that all belly bulging out into the shirt above the belt? Or is it air there?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27056 on: February 21, 2023, 06:48:41 AM »
Brian is that all belly bulging out into the shirt above the belt? Or is it air there?

A huge Fat Gut & a back as flat as an ironing board - not hint of muscle

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27057 on: February 21, 2023, 07:20:32 AM »

Betwee ln the cobbler pies , the Chinese food buffet, the hogging on crap food - Brian should make it to his goal of 350

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #27058 on: February 21, 2023, 07:24:48 AM »

Had to chuckle at that line ^^   LOL   :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27059 on: February 21, 2023, 07:46:16 AM »

Fuck you people are retarded I don’t have a belly I have never had a belly but yes the weightlifting belt was too low and I was pushing my stomach out. I have shown my flat stomach a million times but because I occasionally eat a meal you guys act like I have a gut it’s ridiculous I have a 34 inch waist with abs there is no fat on my midsection

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27060 on: February 21, 2023, 07:52:45 AM »
Fuck you people are retarded I don’t have a belly I have never had a belly but yes the weightlifting belt was too low and I was pushing my stomach out. I have shown my flat stomach a million times but because I occasionally eat a meal you guys act like I have a gut it’s ridiculous I have a 34 inch waist with abs there is no fat on my midsection
no, its on the inside
Palumboism is like that

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27061 on: February 21, 2023, 07:57:26 AM »
Visceral Fat Of Peace

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27062 on: February 21, 2023, 08:29:11 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27063 on: February 21, 2023, 08:43:58 AM »
Somebody blow up that pic, so they can frame it, and send it to Josh. He could hang it on his wall next to his Kramer portrait.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27064 on: February 21, 2023, 08:48:12 AM »
Somebody blow up that pic, so they can frame it, and send it to Josh. He could hang it on his wall next to his Kramer portrait.
It would be perfect for Josh`s dart board!  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27065 on: February 21, 2023, 09:10:09 AM »

So you ate a meal between sets?

Regardless, how low or tight the belt is. You can see your love handles and kangaroo pouch oozing out the sides like a melted ice cream cone.

This is not food or the belt.

This visceral fat and GH abuse.

Et la Dave Palumbo, Marcus Haley 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27066 on: February 21, 2023, 09:16:23 AM »

You've said in the past that it is because of your hernia....

Were you wearing a weight lifting belt too low in your Easter pic?  That fucking thing is distended as all hell.

For like the 1,000th time...you have YET to take a pic of yourself WITHOUT flexing your abs.  Countless times pics have been posted of today's competitors turning to the side and their guts are as blown out as yours.  They still have abs.  It amazes me how this just doesn't register with you....

You may be lean but your gut is distended.  Its not from a 'big meal'.....it not 'my weight lifting belt was too low / tight'.  Stop with your idiotic excuses manlet.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27067 on: February 21, 2023, 09:18:49 AM »

Were you wearing a weight lifting belt too low in your Easter pic?  That fucking thing is distended as all hell.

For like the 1,000th time...you have YET to take a pic of yourself WITHOUT flexing your abs.  Countless times pics have been posted of today's competitors turning to the side and their guts are as blown out as yours.  They still have abs.  It amazes me how this just doesn't register with you....

You may be lean but your gut is distended.  Its not from a 'big meal'.....it not 'my weight lifting belt was too low / tight'.  Stop with your idiotic excuses manlet.

hes going to end up with his gut blowing out his asshole if his ringpeice gets any slacker with all the cock pounding

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #27068 on: February 21, 2023, 09:29:11 AM »
It doesn't register because hanky is in denial and only sees what he wants to see.
If he put the tape measure round that pool shot it'd tape  more than his sucked in tensng shots. We all know it and he knows it, no ones said he doesn't have abs but like you say it's distended like alot of pros today.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27069 on: February 21, 2023, 09:32:41 AM »

even the big slow has abs now . go to 1;50
F

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27070 on: February 21, 2023, 09:35:16 AM »

CRINGE WORTHY !

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27071 on: February 21, 2023, 09:49:29 AM »
It doesn't register because hanky is in denial and only sees what he wants to see.
If he put the tape measure round that pool shot it'd tape  more than his sucked in tensng shots. We all know it and he knows it, no ones said he doesn't have abs but like you say it's distended like alot of pros today.

Pool shot for reference.

Brian's excuses:

Belt is to low
hernia
just ate a meal
blowing out air

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27072 on: February 21, 2023, 09:53:20 AM »

Magnificent chest

Twats like him and Eddie hall who walked around with tits for many years seem to be unable to loose the tits once they lean out, deservedly so any man disgusting enough to sport a pair of tits deserves to be punished by keeping them for life

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27073 on: February 21, 2023, 09:55:10 AM »
Agree with Henda on this matter.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27074 on: February 21, 2023, 09:56:36 AM »

Manlet lol I am 30lbs heavier than you and taller fuck off with your nonsense child you can't get big if you dont eat and you process food in your fucking stomach I have a lean waist every morning I then start eating