Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1522634 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #27000 on: February 20, 2023, 08:52:26 AM »
Who gives a fuck if you win a pro card in the 75 year old under 150lb division by default

Off all the drugs and PED you abused and still abuse you would not be much heavier. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27001 on: February 20, 2023, 08:56:43 AM »
Who gives a fuck if you win a pro card in the 75 year old under 150lb division by default

You know what would be more impressive? Put on some actual damn muscle stop starvation rationing and start eating and lifting
I care and you will too as your jealousy will be super evident.... and I train balls out,you`d wouldn`t last training with me boy.

Of course I`m not gonna` weigh 225 not that I ever wanted to, but that`s far from the only thing that constitutes having a great physique.....hang around fuckstick,you`ll see.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27002 on: February 20, 2023, 08:58:28 AM »
Neckskin? I have a very clear jawline but why you guys always worried about hair and makeup? Just pointing out I have 2 big arms

Brian, why are you working on presidents day?

You are top level Government contractor what Government agency is open today?

What call centre are you really working at?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27003 on: February 20, 2023, 09:00:12 AM »
Off all the drugs and PED you abused and still abuse you would not be much heavier.

So in review I spent the last year eating as much as possible and lifting each body part once a week for medium range reps and sets while avoiding cardio like the plague. On average I lifted 4-5 days a week for an average of 1:15 minutes

You spent the last year running in a circle doing cardio and burpees mixed in with some high rep work after being exhausted from cardio 5-6 days a week 3 hours a day while watching your diet and counting your calories meticulous

I gained a couple pounds while losing a little condition but added some real size to my arms and my strength is way up. You remained the same so now you are mad and I must be abusing massive amounts of PEDS because that is the only variable nothing to do with different training and diet styles

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27004 on: February 20, 2023, 09:01:10 AM »
Neckskin? I have a very clear jawline but why you guys always worried about hair and makeup? Just pointing out I have 2 big arms

Lol Brian

You might want to take a breath when taking pictures.

You are clearly holding your breath and shaking to keep everything in place.

You may want to start using some Botox and fillers.

At 45 you look like you are 65.

Heavy androgen usage ages you quickly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27005 on: February 20, 2023, 09:02:17 AM »
Hanky what are you planning on doing if you can hold onto 230 pounds?

You`re done with bb contests or they are done with you.....what`s your main goal to look big to average folks in a grocery store or a Wal-Mart?

Clown !!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27006 on: February 20, 2023, 09:03:05 AM »
So in review I spent the last year eating as much as possible and lifting each body part once a week for medium range reps and sets while avoiding cardio like the plague. On average I lifted 4-5 days a week for an average of 1:15 minutes

You spent the last year running in a circle doing cardio and burpees mixed in with some high rep work after being exhausted from cardio 5-6 days a week 3 hours a day while watching your diet and counting your calories meticulous

I gained a couple pounds while losing a little condition but added some real size to my arms and my strength is way up. You remained the same so now you are mad and I must be abusing massive amounts of PEDS because that is the only variable nothing to do with different training and diet styles

Finally you admit the truth ?

And what diet style you moron?

We have seen the non sense you eat day in and day out throwing up on yourself because you are bulimic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27007 on: February 20, 2023, 09:06:23 AM »

Lets do this again - because you apparently have comprehension problems as well as the A-Z ailments afflicting you at the moment.   I train for performance for events that I do that enjoy greatly and get a lot out of.   Ego, Vanity, and impressing other middle aged men on a board hiking up a thong in my ass does not play into how I go about training the way I do. 

But if I were a bald (yes thats me and I love it), middle aged (Actually maybe a little more), Gay (F No - that broad in Kwon's thread is my kryptonite or the Raquel Welch 10+), man who had nothing other than GB going on to impress and attract other men - yes what you are doing is perfect and makes total sense.   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #27008 on: February 20, 2023, 09:09:48 AM »
Please tape measure your noggin, for comparison. I'd guess at least double the "19 inch" arm

I'll never believe it isn't some phony tape measure unless there is a measurement of the huge head for comparison

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #27009 on: February 20, 2023, 09:20:13 AM »
Size and strength lmao! You're not strong whatsoever for your bodyweight. Can you bench 350-365 today? Can you squat 405 today? Those aren't even big numbers for a 225lb guy on cycle year round. You haven't made any progress in years. If you were to diet back down you would look exactly the same as you always have. Which is fine. You have a good build, better than most at your age. It doesn't match up to what you think you look like that's for sure. I'm sure Patrick appreciates how your built when you're sweaty and naked on top of him Gaylord. And that's really what counts amirite?

This says it all, OBGA, one big gay arm attributable to PED use in his mid 40s and needs reality glasses.

Where's all the President's Day curl talk?  John been reading here and banned you from the garage?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27010 on: February 20, 2023, 09:35:02 AM »
If I did a 24hr fast my waist would be 32 inches but why what’s the point it’s Feb and I am training for size and strength. I taped out at 34.5 Hardly pregnant

You guys say I have Made no progress funny how you are all just going to ignore I taped out at 19 cold this week for the first time in my life at 45 years old. You guys just want to ignore that significant milestone most of you never achieved and never will achieve.
great, look forwrd to seeing the 20 inch plus arm pumped

You are now getting into the realms of pro bodybuilder arms and you sure dont look anything like a pro arm
Dan Hill had better arms than you

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27011 on: February 20, 2023, 09:37:18 AM »
If I did a 24hr fast my waist would be 32 inches but why what’s the point it’s Feb and I am training for size and strength. I taped out at 34.5 Hardly pregnant

You guys say I have Made no progress funny how you are all just going to ignore I taped out at 19 cold this week for the first time in my life at 45 years old. You guys just want to ignore that significant milestone most of you never achieved and never will achieve.

so when someone else does that you slate them for not looking shredded 24/7 but when you do its off season and its OK?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27012 on: February 20, 2023, 10:11:12 AM »
so when someone else does that you slate them for not looking shredded 24/7 but when you do its off season and its OK?

I have a 34.5 inch waist with abs I didn’t get fat

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #27013 on: February 20, 2023, 10:33:33 AM »
Guys, trying to reason with Brian is a totally useless endeavor.

1. Brian can not count to 15. (See squat video)

2. Brian does not know the difference between winning an mma match and getting ktfo. (See Clegg result)

3. Brian thinks that 500 mgs of test, GH, anadrol, lasix, adderall, and Marijuana is drug free.

4. Brian thinks dozens of arrests, convictions, restraining orders and probation is a clean record.

5. Brian thinks eating any garbage you want is a healthy diet.

6. Brian thinks he's heterosexual.

I could go on but you get the picture. Brian is either dumber than a pile of shit or a pathological liar.

Either way you're wasting your time.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27014 on: February 20, 2023, 11:02:39 AM »
I have a 34.5 inch waist with abs I didn’t get fat

Eddoe hall had 50 inch waist with abs, your point being?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27015 on: February 20, 2023, 11:07:39 AM »
Again angles matter if I take a photo above the chin it looks like I have a small neck if I take it below it looks large but yeah the neck is over 19 at this point. And that is my aorta not loose neck skin idiots

Ummm...you aren't going to see an aorta superficially.  YOU are the idiot.   Fucking Mensa my ass

That’s an artery not loose skin you ducking moron

I thought it was your aorta you moron

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27016 on: February 20, 2023, 11:12:29 AM »
Eddoe hall had 50 inch waist with abs, your point being?

Hey if you guys want to pretend I am fat sure ok fine if that makes you feel better

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27017 on: February 20, 2023, 11:13:16 AM »
Ummm...you aren't going to see an aorta superficially.  YOU are the idiot.   Fucking Mensa my ass

I thought it was your aorta you moron

It’s clearly some kind of vein or artery it’s not loose skin moron

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #27018 on: February 20, 2023, 11:44:06 AM »
It’s like I am the only person who eats during the day yes your belly will expand after a meal that’s not the same thing as having an actual gut with body fat

I ate a half of a pizza last night and didn't have to undo my belt

Why is it you can't take any pic without your abs flexed?  Your easter pic shows what kind of a GH gut you have.  Stop lying.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #27019 on: February 20, 2023, 11:45:58 AM »

He's not mad.  Fitness isn't measured in bodyweight and arm circumference.  You are aware of that, right?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27020 on: February 20, 2023, 11:47:22 AM »
Hey if you guys want to pretend I am fat sure ok fine if that makes you feel better

Not fat all, the gut is hanging over the belt.. not because it is tight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27021 on: February 20, 2023, 11:49:02 AM »
Not fat all, the gut is hanging over the belt.. not because it is tight.

Santa Clause belly of peace. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #27022 on: February 20, 2023, 11:49:10 AM »
It’s clearly some kind of vein or artery it’s not loose skin moron

I never said it was loose skin.  Show me where I said that.

You called it your aorta.  That is why I am saying you're a fucking idiot.  You claim to have all this intelligence and read all sorts of research article (daily according to you) and you don't know the difference between the external carotid artery (if it truly is that) and the ascending aorta?

Fuck off you pathetic twat

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27023 on: February 20, 2023, 11:49:43 AM »
MM didn’t have a single visible ab even on stage at 154lbs meanwhile he has a 4 inch deep bell button now . And I know you are a fat boy who counts his calories and does 3hrs of cardio a day to keep the belly away. Jeff doesn’t have better has either just bullshit all bullshit claims no proof. And abs are in relation to size who gives a fuck if Wes had great abs 30 years ago at 145lbs with 14 inch arms.

Bianca Dildo
I'm 62 My abbs are better than yours & I weigh 105Kg 232lb and 19.5inch neck
at 5ft 6in - am in in contest condition NO & neither are you by a long way

Thankfully I'm still lifting heavier than you can.
of course being the deluded fuckwit you are you'll not believe a word of & just like
you're constantly negative about the others on here who do post pics & have far
Better Physiques than yours, you'll be negative that's all you Have Negativity.

Carry on Getting Fucked in the Arse & posting your Hideous pics we don't wish to see.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27024 on: February 20, 2023, 11:49:56 AM »
Not a turkey neck or loose skin