Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1517066 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #10375 on: July 29, 2022, 12:35:40 AM »
When you can post pics either of now or before anywhere near as good as
Joswift looks, folk on here might Stop Ridiculing You - they don't ridicule Joswift's physique - Have You Not Ever Wondered why ???
If your physique is so much better. - Ponder that one for a While.

your obsessed with body weight  ::)
jo's physique carries enough muscle tissue + his symmetry / Structure/ conditioning / muscle shape are all Streets ahead of yours Regardless of
whatever body weight you are.

Have a Reality Check - Facts are facts & Jo's physique is much better than
Yours. Hell its much better than many other bodybuilders.

Well said....that about sums it all up......AGAIN.

This guy just doesn`t get it, or he`s blind, or just trolling.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10376 on: July 29, 2022, 12:54:43 AM »
REST DAY

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10377 on: July 29, 2022, 05:50:10 AM »
When you can post pics either of now or before anywhere near as good as
Joswift looks, folk on here might Stop Ridiculing You - they don't ridicule Joswift's physique - Have You Not Ever Wondered why ???
If your physique is so much better. - Ponder that one for a While.

your obsessed with body weight  ::)
jo's physique carries enough muscle tissue + his symmetry / Structure/ conditioning / muscle shape are all Streets ahead of yours Regardless of
whatever body weight you are.

Have a Reality Check - Facts are facts & Jo's physique is much better than
Yours. Hell its much better than many other bodybuilders.

Joe/Jeff has never had 19 inch arms in his life. I looked better than him on my last cut and I look better now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10378 on: July 29, 2022, 05:53:10 AM »

Jow has never had 19 inch arms in his life. I looked better than Joe on my last cut and I look better now.
All you talk about is arms when you only have one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10379 on: July 29, 2022, 06:08:29 AM »
All you talk about is arms when you only have one.

Did you see Joes pic his right arm and delt are considerably bigger than his left and both are 17 tops

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10380 on: July 29, 2022, 06:12:33 AM »
Did you see Hoes pic his tight arm and delt are considerably bigger than his left and both are 17 tops

I cant remember anyone measuring my arms in any contest I have done, do you know why?

Its because it isnt relevant

You could have 24 inch arms and you still wouldnt beat me in a show

and wes is right, you do only have one arm and thats a lack of symmetry which you will get marked down on in a bodybuilding contest unless you enter the disabled category

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10381 on: July 29, 2022, 06:13:43 AM »
I cant remember anyone measuring my arms in any contest I have done, do you know why?

Its because it isnt relevant

You could have 24 inch arms and you still wouldnt beat me in a show

So arm size isnt relevant to bodybuilding now lol I have heard it all by all means go tape them 17 tops you arms are also not symetric your right is noticeably bigger than your left at least half an inch

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10382 on: July 29, 2022, 06:15:02 AM »
Did you see Hoes pic his tight arm and delt are considerably bigger than his left and both are 17 tops
No one asks you your measurements on stage...it`s about the whole package and how it flows together a a whole and how you present it.

Read more about the sport and what it entails please....you sound dumb with all the bodyweight and arm size bullshit when that is just a miniscule part of it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10383 on: July 29, 2022, 06:16:10 AM »
So arm soze isnt relevant to bodybuilding now lol I have heard it all by all leans go tape them 17 tops

measurement dosent matter
Mentzer had 18 inch arms, are you saying your arms look better than his?

Im now going to add the line below to every post I respond with

"You know jack shit about bodybuilding"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10384 on: July 29, 2022, 06:17:13 AM »
No one asks your measurements on stage...it`s about the whole package and how it flows together a a whole and how you present it.

Read more about the sport and what it entails please....you sound dumb with all the bodyweight and arm size bullshit when that is jut a miniscule part of it.

Hey if Joe wants to be 190lbs with 17 inch arms on stage more power to him it doesnt interest me I am trying to add muscle ans Getbig not just diet down

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10385 on: July 29, 2022, 06:17:52 AM »
Hey if Joe wants to be 190lbs with 17 inch arms on stage more power to him it doesnt interest me I am trying to add muscle ans Getbig not just diet down

and as such find yourself forever in last place

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10386 on: July 29, 2022, 06:19:56 AM »
measurement dosent matter
Mentzer had 18 inch arms, are you saying your arms look better than his?

Im now going to add the line below to every post I respond with

"You know jack shit about bodybuilding"

So you are not going to measure them becasue you know they are small. You have no interest in actuallt bodybuilding and gaining muscle you just want to diet down to lose your belly and see your abs on stage you dont mind being the tallest skinniest guy in your class. You like being a light heavy good for you but not for me. I am into actually gaining muscle and getting big

You have never carried this much muscle

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10387 on: July 29, 2022, 06:23:04 AM »
So you are not going to measure them becasue you know they are small. You have no interest in actuallt bodybuilding and gaining muscle you just want to diet down to lose your belly and see your abs on stage you dont mind being the tallest skinniest guy in your class. You like being a light heavy good for you but not for me. I am into actually gaining muscle and getting big

I measured them here years ago , I think I got trolled like everyone now trolls you
I recall 18.5, that was both of them, not just one of them
Not sure what they are now, it doesnt matter to me
I get compliments on my arms so they must look OK, i have good triceps you see, who the fuck hits bicep shots when out in public, yep, just dickheads like you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10388 on: July 29, 2022, 06:23:36 AM »
Here we go again the daily battle about bodybuilding with the guy that has no clue about bodybuilding......your act has been getting boring for some time now.

If nobody gave you your ration of daily shit you would have around 5 posts.

Don`t you ever want to contribute to the board in other topics?

Post all your daily meals like we do for starters....I bet you that you won`t even do that but your quick to take the same old daily pic instead of posting any mandatory shots cuz you can`t......you`d be exposed even worse than you already have.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10389 on: July 29, 2022, 06:25:40 AM »
and as such find yourself forever in last place

Even last place requires showing up, the wuss out last time was really disappointing,  The ability to maintain the attitude after that debacle is amazing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10390 on: July 29, 2022, 06:26:28 AM »

REGRESION OF PEACE

Not any progress at all as far as looking better goes....you might weigh more now but you don`t look improved at all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10391 on: July 29, 2022, 06:27:21 AM »
Even last place requires showing up, the wuss out last time was really disappointing,  The ability to maintain the attitude after that debacle is amazing.
Yup, you can`t win if you don`t play.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10392 on: July 29, 2022, 06:28:18 AM »
 ;)
Here we go again the daily battle about bodybuilding with the guy that has no clue about bodybuilding......your act has been getting boring for some time now.

If nobody gave you your ration of daily shit you would have around 5 posts.

Don`t you ever want to contribute to the board in other topics?

Post all your daily meals like we do for starters....I bet you that you won`t even do that but your quick to take the same old daily pic instead of posting any mandatory shots cuz you can`t......you`d be exposed even worse than you already have.

Its funny becasue you guys spend everyday saying I am not in shape yet cant post a single current pic showing any of you are in shape. If I have bo clue how come I am the only one in shape around here? I post what I eat and how I train and you guys freak out and tell me its all wrong despite me posting proof it is working something none of you can do. who goves a fuck what you eat and how you train without a current pic showing the results it doesnt mean shit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10393 on: July 29, 2022, 06:40:17 AM »
;)
Its funny becasue you guys spend everyday saying I am not in shape yet cant post a single current pic showing any of you are in shape. If I have bo clue how come I am the only one in shape around here? I post what I eat and how I train and you guys freak out and tell me its all wrong despite me posting proof it is working something none of you can do. who goves a fuck what you eat and how you train without a current pic showing the results it doesnt mean shit
Your lean with a veritable myriad of serious health problems..... that doesn`t equate to being in shape in my book.....you`re in denial about all of them also.

Fuck your current pics and why not post all meals in order in the meal thread instead of the occasional pic of biscuits and gravy that look like vomit.............you dont look like you`ve progressed in your current pics so why post them.....you looked better over a year ago.

I`m in great shape right now....am I ripped....Hell no bit I look good,and will be contest ready when my contest rolls around......that`s when it matters to a competitive bodybuilder.

I`d love to see you miss 5 years of training and be clean during that time then post a pic around a year later like you want me to do.....I told you all the pics on the web of me are pics that were given to me or put on line from a spectator or photographer....I have honestly never took one single pic of my physique in my life believe it or not.,....I dont lie....plus I`m sixty seven something you`ll never know about and clean,another thing you`ll never know about.....do you think this is easier to do at fourty four or at sixty seven......Mike Mensa?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10394 on: July 29, 2022, 06:46:47 AM »
Your lean with a veritable myriad of serious health problem that doesn`t equate to being in shape in my book.....you`re in denial about all of them also.

Fuck your current pics and why not post all meals in order in the meal thread instead of the occasional pic of biscuits and gravy that look like vomit.............you dont look like you`ve progressed in your current pics so why post them.....you looked better over a year ago.

I`m in great shape right now....am I ripped....Hell no bit I look good,and will be contest ready when my contest rolls around......that`s when it matters to a competitive bodybuilder.

I`d love to see you miss 5 years of training and be clean during that time then post a pic around a year later like you want me to do.....I told you all the pics on the web of me are pic that were given to me or put on line from a spectator or photographer....I have honestly never took one single pic of my physique in my life believe it or not.,....I dont lie....plus I`m sixty even something you`ll never know about and clean,another thing you`ll never know about.....do you thonl this is easier to do at fourty four or at sixty seven......Mike Mena?

This pic is more impreseive than any I have ever seen of you or Joe. I am carrying more size on my frame my lats look good the arms look good the size amd taper is there. You guys can spend the rest of the year dieting off your bellies. I am going to continue to grow

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10395 on: July 29, 2022, 06:48:37 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10396 on: July 29, 2022, 07:01:59 AM »

on what fucking planet do you think that counts as a good photo?

As for arms your right arm is fucking missing in action

Jeez, you even think you have a taper

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10397 on: July 29, 2022, 07:03:42 AM »
This pic is more impreseive than any I have ever seen of you or Joe. I am carrying more size on my frame my lats look good the arms look good the size amd taper is there. You guys can spend the rest of the year dieting off your bellies. I am going to continue to grow

How can you even say you look good?

Your face is bloated- from the anadrol
You are holding so much water you look damn asian in the eyes
Right arm is half the size of the left
You legit are all drugs
have the decency to at least hide the pin marks in your biceps. ( concealer maybe) it just blatantly obvious now.

Of course, no leg pics you fucking Fawn

When was the last time you came off? I' m guessing over 5 years ago.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10398 on: July 29, 2022, 07:04:07 AM »

Does that look like the same pose to you? I have seen you with arms up and they are smaller. You want arms down here you go. I am thicker my arms and delts and chest are bigger

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10399 on: July 29, 2022, 07:06:34 AM »
Jesus H you're so out to lunch, it's staggering. You're in shape and have some muscle. Better shape than most. But you're not even in the same zip code as him. Blocky, zero taper. He looks like a bodybuilder.  You look like a guy who works out.