Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523797 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24800 on: January 27, 2023, 07:48:50 AM »
shin splints? whats your magnesium levels

The stair case . 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #24801 on: January 27, 2023, 07:54:39 AM »
Shin splints and midnight shits

Should be the subtitle of this thread

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #24802 on: January 27, 2023, 07:56:40 AM »
Easy 1000 today.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #24803 on: January 27, 2023, 08:00:22 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24804 on: January 27, 2023, 08:06:04 AM »
Jeff said he could get to 240lbs but what would be the point. Others have said similar things that this was Getbig 20 years ago but now everyone is old and realizes gettingbig doesn’t really matter anymore.

What matters in life what is important in life is what you decide matters in life what you decide is important in life. I know lifting weights getting big having 1/4inch gains on the biceps lifting 5 more pounds gaining 2lbs might seem trivial and unimportant to the the vast majority of the population. Getting Big being strong making gains these things matter because I have decided they matter. You have all lost your way. Remember the person you once were before life beat you down back when you decided what matters it can matter again. I am going to Getbig I have decided it matters I can show you the way to the river of righteous gains I can not make you drink.

You can never make a point without criticizing others.

Most of us are still training to make gains - getting stronger, faster, in better cardio/conditioning health, and losing fat, gaining muscle.

But for some of us, accelerated weight gain is not worth the tradeoffs.  That's it.

You basically shit on everything that doesn't conform to your personal lens and goals.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24805 on: January 27, 2023, 08:15:32 AM »

Most of us are still training to make gains - getting stronger, faster, in better cardio/conditioning health, and losing fat, gaining muscle.

But for some of us, accelerated weight gain is not worth the tradeoffs.  That's it.

You basically shit on everything that doesn't conform to your personal lens and goals.
This numbnut acts like we`re just training to say that we`re training.......as if making progress never enters our minds or something.

Weighing a certain amount is not the only type of progress that is sought after when a person trains Brian......and some of your weight gain (most of it actually) is just fat and water, and is just temporary as you surely realize when you are 10 pounds lighter in the AM,and would be even far lighter if you couldn`t eat for an entire day.

If you got to 260 pounds,what the fuck good would it do you?

You would look like the same disproportioned mess that you are now, only bigger.

Bloated Brian Of Peace

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24806 on: January 27, 2023, 08:24:16 AM »

Because he is an insecure prick. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24807 on: January 27, 2023, 08:24:48 AM »
Not good I have Crohns I don’t digest and process minerals and vitamins properly I really should start taking a multi vitamin magnesium and calcium  and Iron all are low all the time despite being high in my diet

You do realize the fast food you eat does not contain any of these minerals.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24808 on: January 27, 2023, 08:27:03 AM »
I had shin splints when magnesium levels were extremely high but my body seemed to otherwise tolerate consumption of it well. That and unintentionally resting my legs in the wrong position for several months and severe overtraining and very infrequent walking that I thankfully adjusted

I don't know why sodium intake comes so easy to me; high protein but generally take lots of healthy sea salt everytime with protein, totalling to 20k milligrams a DAY

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #24809 on: January 27, 2023, 08:42:25 AM »
I had shin splints when magnesium levels were extremely high but my body seemed to otherwise tolerate consumption of it well. That and unintentionally resting my legs in the wrong position for several months and severe overtraining and very infrequent walking that I thankfully adjusted

I don't know why sodium intake comes so easy to me; high protein but generally take lots of healthy sea salt everytime with protein, totalling to 20k milligrams a DAY

20k mg of salt a day?

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24810 on: January 27, 2023, 08:45:03 AM »
20k mg of salt a day?

yea somehow it just comes easy but then again this isn't something I would recommend anyone do. Only from healthy sea salt though and high calorie intake and from 375 to 400 grams protein with it

I was wondering if bhank may be overshooting or undershooting intake in particular minerals due to lifestyle causing digestion to affect levels that can be taken

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24811 on: January 27, 2023, 08:52:09 AM »

You basically shit on everything that doesn't conform to your DELUSIONAL, WARPED, BIZARRE, EGO DRIVEN, VANITY OBSESSED, personal lens and goals.

Truth. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #24812 on: January 27, 2023, 08:54:50 AM »
yea somehow it just comes easy but then again this isn't something I would recommend anyone do. Only from healthy sea salt though and high calorie intake and from 375 to 400 grams protein with it

I was wondering if bhank may be overshooting or undershooting intake in particular minerals due to lifestyle causing digestion to affect levels that can be taken

20k mg I would piss out both kidneys,haha. Hankins has crohns that affects the absorption of stuff.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24813 on: January 27, 2023, 09:05:42 AM »

sodium chloride is sodium chloride, the trace elements that get removed by salt processing are negligible

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #24814 on: January 27, 2023, 09:26:12 AM »
Why is the issue of the Midnight Shits being avoided?
Sounds like a new M. Night Shyamalan movie.
MIDNIGHT SHITS. No one takes MIDNIGHT SHITS, except this guy.....Try to unravel the mystery.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24815 on: January 27, 2023, 10:03:30 AM »
I am bigger than Jeff

I was about 204lbs in that pic and you have 25lbs on me, seriously where the fuck is it?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24816 on: January 27, 2023, 10:12:32 AM »
I was about 204lbs in that pic and you have 25lbs on me, seriously where the fuck is it?

Brian, has visible nerve damage.

Look at his right calf, it is half the size of the left.

He will say his foot is turned but both feet are facing the same direction.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #24817 on: January 27, 2023, 10:27:57 AM »
Jeff said he could get to 240lbs but what would be the point. Others have said similar things that this was Getbig 20 years ago but now everyone is old and realizes gettingbig doesn’t really matter anymore.

What matters in life what is important in life is what you decide matters in life what you decide is important in life. I know lifting weights getting big having 1/4inch gains on the biceps lifting 5 more pounds gaining 2lbs might seem trivial and unimportant to the the vast majority of the population. Getting Big being strong making gains these things matter because I have decided they matter. You have all lost your way. Remember the person you once were before life beat you down back when you decided what matters it can matter again. I am going to Getbig I have decided it matters I can show you the way to the river of righteous gains I can not make you drink.
thats's right, never change. keep the faith, stay the same person you were at 14 forever

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24818 on: January 27, 2023, 10:28:01 AM »
Brian gets shit on again!!

This is what I mean Brian,you should look bigger than your actual bodyweight when you are lean.....Jeff is lighter,but looks bigger than you do, and definitely a helluva whole lot better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24819 on: January 27, 2023, 10:31:26 AM »
Brian, has visible nerve damage.

Look at his right calf, it is half the size of the left.

He will say his foot is turn but both feet are facing the same direction.

Bathroom mat probably not washed in months, moldy and stinks horrible. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24820 on: January 27, 2023, 10:32:24 AM »
Bathroom mat probably not washed in months, moldy and stinks horrible.
Thats his toilet roll

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #24821 on: January 27, 2023, 10:46:08 AM »
By God,he`s right......it`s not over until we say it`s over !!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.......HELL NO.......well it isn`t over now either......are you with me..........LETS GO!!!

;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24822 on: January 27, 2023, 10:53:13 AM »

Noggin' weight.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24823 on: January 27, 2023, 11:04:02 AM »

What the fuck does your username mean?
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24824 on: January 27, 2023, 11:07:06 AM »
Noggin' weight.

Brian slips a 25-lb plate into the back of his shorts when weighing in...