Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523698 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24950 on: January 28, 2023, 09:19:00 AM »
Todays workout on the right 36 Reps total smashed the 220lb record for my age group smashed my personal PR and only 3.5lbs away from qualifying for the Arnold felt like I had more did not fail a lift. Weighed 225lbs so right where I need to be but yeah I am small weak and doing it all wrong. The extra food and day of rest really helped.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #24951 on: January 28, 2023, 09:27:59 AM »

Whoever gets this thread to 1000 pages. 1st post on page 1000.

Will need to post the infamous “ Brian I’m showing get big I don’t have cellulite. I’m going to wedge my underwear into my ass and show the forum. I’m 100 percent straight  picture”

What was his excuse for this picture anyways? What 45 year old heterosexual male would do this?

Only 20watt Bianca does such Things

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24952 on: January 28, 2023, 09:29:15 AM »
And brian thinks he can step on any stage in his current condition and he's good to go. Yea he's in decent muscular shape despite the non symmetry but he's not go bodybuilder look to him and he's defintely not got the shrink wrapped skin look to him, if he dieted down all his flaws would be even more noticeable.

Does he actually think in any kind of rational way. ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24953 on: January 28, 2023, 09:32:08 AM »
Aparently he has a fetlife account thar he avails himself to frequently.

If you've never heard of fetlife. Well lets just say only a dead body couldn't get laid. But you'll probably end up meeting mostly crossdressers, girls that want to peg you, old men and trailer trash. There is plenty of good looking younger girls on there too but they're mostly covered from head to toe in tattoos and have been run through more times than the boston marathon.

!!!!! Bianca is this True ???????

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24954 on: January 28, 2023, 09:34:37 AM »
[/quote author=bhank link=topic=674474.msg9930697#msg9930697 date=1674926340]
Todays workout on the right 36 Reps total smashed the 220lb record for my age group smashed my personal PR and only 3.5lbs away from qualifying for the Arnold felt like I had more did not fail a lift. Weighed 225lbs so right where I need to be but yeah I am small weak and doing it all wrong. The extra food and day of rest really helped.

[/quote]

Bhanky,
Please explain your mathematical calculations in the above.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24955 on: January 28, 2023, 09:37:24 AM »

I did strict Leg Curls today does that have a category at The Arnold ??

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #24956 on: January 28, 2023, 09:37:55 AM »
It looks like bhanks is claiming to have done a 395 deadlift (planned to do 440) and a 191 “strict curl”. 

No videos unfortunately.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24957 on: January 28, 2023, 09:39:26 AM »
Aparently he has a fetlife account thar he avails himself to frequently.

If you've never heard of fetlife. Well lets just say only a dead body couldn't get laid. But you'll probably end up meeting mostly crossdressers, girls that want to peg you, old men and trailer trash. There is plenty of good looking younger girls on there too but they're mostly covered from head to toe in tattoos and have been run through more times than the boston marathon.

No need to bring Primehomosexual and Shizzo's sister into this...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24958 on: January 28, 2023, 09:40:37 AM »

No chance of doing a 405 squat?

The squat you claimed you could do easily.

Is there a tricep rope press down competition coming up You can enter?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24959 on: January 28, 2023, 09:44:01 AM »
It looks like bhanks is claiming to have done a 395 deadlift (planned to do 440) and a 191 “strict curl”. 

No videos unfortunately.

I that’s John’s workout he is the world champ and he actually went for a new all time Open world record in his weight class today during our workout. He missed at 201.5lbs but after a lot of warmup sets and reps. He will get it and then some at the Arnold. I am the workout on the right at the bottom. I made 161.5 but didn’t have the camer on. So then I went up to 163.5lbs and somehow still didn’t have the camera rolling. But it went up easy so I put 166.5lbs on the bar which is 6.5lbs over the record for my age group and I made that. My previous PR was 158 and I did 156.5 in my December meet so 166.5 was above and beyond expectations. It’s a record if I do it in a meet. I was very happy with the lift.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24960 on: January 28, 2023, 09:44:27 AM »
I did strict Leg Curls today does that have a category at The Arnold ??

Did you wear a singlet and keep track of your lifts in a Walmart notebook?

Don't even try to tell me that this guy isn't a flaming cock jockey.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24961 on: January 28, 2023, 09:46:51 AM »
Did you wear a singlet and keep track of your lifts in a Walmart notebook?

Don't even try to tell me that this guy isn't a flaming cock jockey.

Just typical behavior in Kitty Hawk, SC.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24962 on: January 28, 2023, 09:53:24 AM »

Bullshit Brian, everybody knows your tricks. If there’s no video you cannot do this lift.

Lying butt pirate.

Let me scribble down in my notebook the 405 front  squat I just did give me a second

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24963 on: January 28, 2023, 09:55:18 AM »
Bullshit Brian, everybody knows your tricks. If there’s no video you cannot do this lift.

Lying butt pirate.

Let me scribble down in my notebook the 405 front  squat I just did give me a second

I strict curled 166.5lbs today and it was a clean good lift. I smashed the age group record and my PR

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24964 on: January 28, 2023, 10:12:13 AM »
I that’s John’s workout he is the world champ and he actually went for a new all time Open world record in his weight class today during our workout. He missed at 201.5lbs but after a lot of warmup sets and reps. He will get it and then some at the Arnold. I am the workout on the right at the bottom. I made 161.5 but didn’t have the camer on. So then I went up to 163.5lbs and somehow still didn’t have the camera rolling. But it went up easy so I put 166.5lbs on the bar which is 6.5lbs over the record for my age group and I made that. My previous PR was 158 and I did 156.5 in my December meet so 166.5 was above and beyond expectations. It’s a record if I do it in a meet. I was very happy with the lift.
People like you go after these weird, oddball lift records because you can't compete with the real powerlifting records. You're trying desperately to have some sort of impact but you're not, it's a curl record IF you get it. Nobody will remember your name. Squat, bench, deadlift, hell even OHP has more recognition than a curl. The very minimum you should be going after would be a sumo deadlift record.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24965 on: January 28, 2023, 10:15:35 AM »
I strict curled 166.5lbs today and it was a clean good lift. I smashed the age group record and my PR
Nobody cares man.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24966 on: January 28, 2023, 10:18:06 AM »

I’m sure you did. If you really did this feat, knowing how insecure you are, you would’ve had a video a picture and a social media campaign manager recording.

You obviously didn’t lift shit. With no video

Hell you strip down when people call out your bloated 40 inch waist

But coincidentally this PR wasn’t recorded

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24967 on: January 28, 2023, 10:21:32 AM »
I’m sure you did. If you really did this feat, knowing how insecure you are, you would’ve had a video a picture and a social media campaign manager recording.

You obviously didn’t lift shit. With no video

Hell you strip down when people call out your bloated 40 inch waist

But coincidentally this PR wasn’t recorded

Who said it wasn't recorded? I didn't record the 1st or the 2nd PR which actually turned out to be a good thing as it made me go heavier. My buddy going for a World Record also kind of set the mood. But like Wes said no one cares anyway so why share it? I was just sharing my workout I encourage others to do the same but instead they just want to talk gay shit. Did anyone else lift today?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24968 on: January 28, 2023, 10:39:28 AM »
Video or it never happened. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24969 on: January 28, 2023, 10:45:37 AM »
Video or it never happened.

Why I thought no one cared anyway it's just a lame made up lift the wall does 90% of the work and the belt the other 10%. I am sure you can all strict curl more than 166.5lbs because I am weak and frail with so many ailments just falling apart hoping you can help me do some burpees and pushups. I am not built for any kind of power. Arms don't even matter right? Who cares about having big arms strong forearms and grip or Competing at the Arnold or Olympia the Sumo Squat is what counts.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24970 on: January 28, 2023, 10:50:47 AM »

You have pretty good penmanship

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24971 on: January 28, 2023, 10:55:19 AM »

Oh Brother, 3 lifts, no video!  Ridiculous. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24972 on: January 28, 2023, 11:00:43 AM »
Oh Brother, 3 lifts, no video!  Ridiculous.

I didn't video the first 2 which was upsetting as they were both New PR never said I didn't get the 3rd. But this isn't about me and my lifts. No one wants to see some bullshit made up strict curl. I just filmed it to review my technique and get better.  This is just about sharing workouts. Did you train today?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24973 on: January 28, 2023, 11:04:57 AM »
I didn't video the first 2 which was upsetting as they were both New PR never said I didn't get the 3rd. But this isn't about me and my lifts. No one wants to see some bullshit made up strict curl. I just filmed it to review my technique and get better.  This is just about sharing workouts. Did you train today?
Yep, chest, calves and cardio, no Anadrol

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24974 on: January 28, 2023, 11:09:11 AM »
I don't care what Org's brought the lift into their fold, a curl is not Powerlifting.