Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1495571 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25025 on: January 28, 2023, 01:44:07 PM »
Unimportant in relation to page count.

Is the page count entered in a drug free, age group category?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25026 on: January 28, 2023, 01:44:22 PM »
He is weaker than most of us on every lift, why would the EZ bar curl be any different?

Wrong I just made this entire board my Bitch other than Rob and BigRio I don't think a single damn one of you has any chance at all of strict curling 166.5lbs. You guys spent 2 years saying I had show muscles and no strength only 1 arm SEO nerve damage and was lying about height bodyweight measurements etc etc.

166.5lbs strict I have set the mark and none of you bitches are going to pass it maybe gymrat eventually if he worked at it but I am going to keep working as well

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25027 on: January 28, 2023, 01:48:08 PM »
Wrong I just made this entire board my Bitch other than Rob and BigRio I don't think a single damn one of you has any chance at all of strict curling 166.5lbs. You guys spent 2 years saying I had show muscles and no strength only 1 arm SEO nerve damage and was lying about height bodyweight measurements etc etc.

166.5lbs strict I have set the mark and none of you bitches are going to pass it

Literally no one has ever wrote that on this board

As for trying to pass it, why the fuck would anyone want to do something so fucking stupid

Your mental health will drop down the fucking toilet when you tear your left bicep off, its the only thing that gives you purpose in life.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #25028 on: January 28, 2023, 01:49:22 PM »

166.5lbs strict I have set the mark and none of you bitches are going to pass it

No one believes your bullshit.

You are a liar and none of the lifts you claim are true.

OTOH regardless of what you can really lift, I can always lift considerably more, drug free. There is nothing the least bit special about you or your drug assisted lifting. Your 1RM is a warm up weight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25029 on: January 28, 2023, 01:51:31 PM »
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ForthrightDimGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Literally no one has ever wrote that on this board

As for trying to pass it, why the fuck would anyone want to do something so fucking stupid

Your mental health will drop down the fucking toilet when you tear your left bicep off, its the only thing that gives you purpose in life.

Again you will not tear a bicep strict curling. I know that scares a lot of guys but John said he has never seen it happen in 8 years of competitive strict curling. The movement feels very safe on the bicep. All bullshit aside I would encourage all members to try it as it is a rapidly growing fun sport you can all compete in and potentially compete at the Arnold or Olympia. Bodybuilding is growing the engine powerlifting is tuning it just because you dont train heavy singles now doesnt mean your body can't adapt. You will have more old man tendon strength a lot of it is your forearms you are not going to injure yourself strict curling. I would love to see someone else from getbig qualify to compete at the Arnold. I know Rob can do it if he tries.

The first Arnold 2024 qualifier is in Richmond Virginia this July start training now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25030 on: January 28, 2023, 01:54:52 PM »
Again you will not tear a bicep strict curling. I know that scares a lot of guys but John said he has never seen it happen in 8 years of competitive strict curling. The movement feels very safe on the bicep. All bullshit aside I would encourage all members to try it as it is a rapidly growing fun sport you can all compete in and potentially compete at the Arnold or Olympia. Bodybuilding is growing the engine powerlifting is tuning it just because you dont train heavy singles now doesnt mean your body can't adapt. You will have more old man tendon strength a lot of it is your forearms you are not going to injure yourself strict curling. I would love to see someone else from getbig qualify to compete at the Arnold. I know Rob can do it if he tries.

maybe thats because you never fully straighten your arm, you start the curl with your arm bent 25% anyway.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #25031 on: January 28, 2023, 01:57:46 PM »

166.5lbs strict I have set the mark and none of you bitches are going to pass it maybe gymrat if he worked at it

No one told you to strict curl or challenged you to strict curl. In 20 years of getbig history you'll struggle to even find a single serious post about strict curls before you mentioned it.

It's great you find something you're good at, but just like the special Olympics, no one cares.

Lol@ show muscles. Unless you're talking about your fat ass, no you don't have those.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25032 on: January 28, 2023, 01:57:53 PM »
maybe thats because you never fully straighten your arm, you start the curl with your arm bent 25% anyway.

Whatever again that was a great lift. My coach the defending Arnold Classic and Mr America Champion and Current world record holder in multiple organizations was there he saw it, we filmed it, we reviewed it. It was a great lift. It looked good it felt good it was all good. I don't need to argue with you about it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25033 on: January 28, 2023, 01:59:07 PM »
Whatever again that was a great lift. My coach the defending Arnold Classic and Mr America Champion and Current world record holder in multiple organizations was there he saw it, we filmed it, we reviewed it. It was a great lift. I don't need to argue with you about it.

Of course he agrees with you, he cheat curls in exactly the same way

The rules allow you to cheat , simples,,,

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #25034 on: January 28, 2023, 02:03:00 PM »
Is the page count entered in a drug free, age group category?

Bhanky, can you answer this question?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25035 on: January 28, 2023, 02:21:16 PM »
Whatever again that was a great lift. My coach the defending Arnold Classic and Mr America Champion and Current world record holder in multiple organizations was there he saw it, we filmed it, we reviewed it. It was a great lift. It looked good it felt good it was all good. I don't need to argue with you about it.

Bhanks, has your agoraphobia been in remission?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #25036 on: January 28, 2023, 02:25:42 PM »
Bhanks, has your agoraphobia been in remission?

Is there such a phobia as having to constantly post near naked pictures of yourself on the interwebs for other men to look at who don't give a shit?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25037 on: January 28, 2023, 02:28:11 PM »

The first Arnold 2024 qualifier is in Richmond Virginia this July start training now
Please don`t try to encourage us to be as fucking stupid as you are.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #25038 on: January 28, 2023, 02:28:33 PM »
John drew up the workouts before I arrived I just followed his plan. My workout ended at 161.5lbs however I didn’t record it and it went easy so we added another rep at 163.5 somehow managed to mess up the camera again but it went well so went for 166.5lbs (those 25lbers after the 45s looked pretty) the 45lbers are half a pound over and the aluminum Rogue clamps are half a pound for the pair so with the 25lb bar that's 166.5lbs made that and called it a day with a 10 rep warm down.

I withdraw my comment about your penmanship

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25039 on: January 28, 2023, 02:31:23 PM »
My coach who is my hero and the defending Arnold Classic and Mr America Champion and Current world record holder in multiple organizations was there he saw it, we filmed it, we reviewed it. [/b]

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25040 on: January 28, 2023, 02:34:23 PM »
Bhanky, can you answer this question?

There are no drug and drug free divisions there is simply tested and untested meets. I am hoping to qualify in July to compete in the Open Division 220lb weights class at the Arnold an untested event. I need to hit a 170lb curl in competition to qualify. I have no reason to believe I can't add 3.5lbs in the next 6 month. Picking up an age group record and then breaking it again and again is just a step on the way. Not even contemplating an Open World record at this point. One step at a time. The Mr. America is a tested event. I do not plan to compete at the Mr America even though a 170lb curl at the July event in the 220lb weight class would also qualify me for the Mr. America. I may also compete at 242lbs instead if I can get heavier and get to a qualifying weight by December as the OBX meet in December is also a qualifier, but I think 176lbs is the qualifying curl for that division and honestly the 220lb division suits me well as I can blow up to about 230 then come in a lean mean 220. I like to lift heavy on just some carbs but basically an empty stomach so can even do some morning weigh ins at some meets.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25041 on: January 28, 2023, 02:36:32 PM »
There are no drug and drug free divisions there is simply tested and untested meets.
Semantics Of Peace

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #25042 on: January 28, 2023, 02:44:08 PM »

"Hey, guys. Did I tell you about my new best friend, John? He's honestly so amazing. John says he's never seen anything like me in 8 years of competitive strict curling. Today we filmed a workout and reviewed it in bed together. I'm so proud to call him my coach. I follow his plans to a T… even if his plan involves me sucking his sweaty knob like yesterday's one did. We are seriously like two peas in a pod. We are going to be at the Arnold this year and we'd love it if Getbiggers could join us…"

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #25043 on: January 28, 2023, 02:48:17 PM »
I withdraw my comment about your penmanship

;D

There's no way this spastic retard has writing that neat.

I'd bet it's scribbled like a 6-year-old.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25044 on: January 28, 2023, 03:04:48 PM »
Exactly,and he finishes the "rep" in the same manner.

Rules schmules !!  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25045 on: January 28, 2023, 03:19:24 PM »
There are no drug and drug free divisions there is simply tested and untested meets. I am hoping to qualify in July to compete in the Open Division 220lb weights class at the Arnold an untested event. I need to hit a 170lb curl in competition to qualify. I have no reason to believe I can't add 3.5lbs in the next 6 month. Picking up an age group record and then breaking it again and again is just a step on the way. Not even contemplating an Open World record at this point. One step at a time. The Mr. America is a tested event. I do not plan to compete at the Mr America even though a 170lb curl at the July event in the 220lb weight class would also qualify me for the Mr. America. I may also compete at 242lbs instead if I can get heavier and get to a qualifying weight by December as the OBX meet in December is also a qualifier, but I think 176lbs is the qualifying curl for that division and honestly the 220lb division suits me well as I can blow up to about 230 then come in a lean mean 220. I like to lift heavy on just some carbs but basically an empty stomach so can even do some morning weigh ins at some meets.

by having a shit?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25046 on: January 28, 2023, 03:38:43 PM »
Exactly,and he finishes the "rep" in the same manner.

Rules schmules !!  :D

One more time just because I know it makes you mad.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25047 on: January 28, 2023, 03:41:46 PM »

its fucking cringeworthy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25048 on: January 28, 2023, 03:49:22 PM »

Mad ???

It was laughable !!  :D ;D :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #25049 on: January 28, 2023, 04:06:19 PM »
Aparently he has a fetlife account thar he avails himself to frequently.

If you've never heard of fetlife. Well lets just say only a dead body couldn't get laid. But you'll probably end up meeting mostly crossdressers, girls that want to peg you, old men and trailer trash. There is plenty of good looking younger girls on there too but they're mostly covered from head to toe in tattoos and have been run through more times than the boston marathon.
Sounds like heaven.