Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1516514 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31075 on: March 19, 2023, 12:14:26 PM »
In Bhankys world taking a vitamin d3 supplement means you're no longer natty.

Nope again melatonin is not a dietary supplement it’s an actual synthetic hormone learn the difference

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31076 on: March 19, 2023, 12:15:21 PM »
  Much better than the anti estrogens and GH you take right?

I could smoke crack and shoot heroin doesn’t change the fact that SC is taking a synthetic hormone that affects at his metabolism in addition to stimulants that is not natural

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31077 on: March 19, 2023, 12:17:35 PM »
  Be real? You are claiming Soul Crushers ' nightly Melatonin pill is worse than Mike O'Hearn.  I have a vitamin D3 bottle here which you consider worse than Tren, and Androl. You would get 0 anabolic effect off of Melatonin and pre-workout. You know it, I know it, all of Getbig knows it, the FDA knows it.

I am claiming his bullshit attacking other people and spewing all his fake natty bullshit about how he is clean is worse than Mike. And again melatonin is not a vitamin it’s a synthetic hormone by all means educate yourself preworkout is full of stimulants those are drugs both stimulants and synthetic hormones affect your metabolism that’s not natural training.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31078 on: March 19, 2023, 12:18:27 PM »
This isn’t about me this is about SC being a lying hypocrite synthetic hormones and stimulants are not natural

libtard... i knew it... lmao

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31079 on: March 19, 2023, 12:18:34 PM »
This isn’t about me this is about SC being a lying hypocrite synthetic hormones and stimulants are not natural
its all about you... thats your problem,,,,

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31080 on: March 19, 2023, 12:19:10 PM »
Only real accounts from people who know he's better, all the votes otherwise were from gimmicks!

Reality is he knows he’s lost big time to SC and others and has nowhere to got but down. Coops abandoned him. The "fake natty" claims are a manifestation of his high on the autistic scale (and high) view of life as these hyper-technical definitional word games without considering how it plays in the real world. Also flat out willing to lie NPD trait.

I remember offering advice in good faith way back when before his contest when he was pretending to be a total novice.

Still haven’t compared to SC he hasn’t produced a back double bicep yet

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31081 on: March 19, 2023, 12:20:29 PM »
I am claiming his bullshit attacking other people and spewing all his fake natty bullshit about how he is clean is worse than Mike. And again melatonin is not a vitamin it’s a synthetic hormone by all means educate yourself preworkout is full of stimulants those are drugs both stimulants and synthetic hormones affect your metabolism that’s not natural training.
“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that's all.”

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31082 on: March 19, 2023, 12:20:51 PM »
libtard... i knew it... lmao

Again you are retarded absolutely nothing we are talking about has anything to do with any kind of political belief I am not going to dignify your stupidity by arguing politics. This is not political in anyway fuck why do morons always want to make shit about politics?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31083 on: March 19, 2023, 12:21:36 PM »

Melatonin is a synthetic hormone getbigs ignorance on the subject doesn’t change that

I posted numerous medical studies you all could have read and educated yourselves instead you just want to argue out of ignorance

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31084 on: March 19, 2023, 12:25:29 PM »
Again you are retarded absolutely nothing we are talking about has anything to do with any kind of political belief I am not going to dignify your stupidity by arguing politics. This is not political in anyway fuck why do morons always want to make shit about politics?

you sound like a libtard.... the excuses, the complaining, the deflecting, the fuckin dream world where sc and wes havent dismantled you...are you a libtard hankins.. yes or no???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31085 on: March 19, 2023, 12:26:45 PM »

Ha ha Ha Bianca Butt Plug it's All about you & your warped & Delusional
world you live in that Huge Noggin of yours.
Hell look at the Votes in your poll you created 
You're so far behind it's not even funny anymore - You've Been Expunged
Now do the Honourable Man (if you are a Man )  Thing & Fuck off
You've owned & humiliated.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31086 on: March 19, 2023, 12:28:35 PM »
Is SC in rehab yet  ??? ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31087 on: March 19, 2023, 12:29:08 PM »
Bhanks.    For real seek help fast.   You need it.   We are here for you in the end.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31088 on: March 19, 2023, 12:29:47 PM »
Is SC in rehab yet  ??? ???

I’m gonna need rehab from hurting today laughing so hard. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31089 on: March 19, 2023, 12:30:47 PM »
I could smoke crack and shoot heroin doesn’t change the fact that SC is taking a synthetic hormone that affects at his metabolism in addition to stimulants that is not natural

It's Highly likely you do smoke crack & shoot heroin as that just might
Explain your Delusional Rationality  ::)

Quote from: bhank on Today at 01:25:03
Well it’s not a 35/36 inch waist but whatever I don’t care I look great in the pic yourself?

Bianca Butt Plug - it is all of 36inch or more
You can Lie to yourself & lie on here That doesn't make it true.
You have the smallest looking 18.5inch arm anyones ever seen & the widest protruding
turtle gut 34inch waist we've ever seen - Considering the hours you spend
Cherry picking what you think is are your best pics explain those rather strange visual
anomalies  ::) 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31090 on: March 19, 2023, 12:38:34 PM »

Little did I know that everything I ever gained was from that 5.99 Bottle of melatonin  cvs.    Lmfao.   I’m hurting laughing all day at this mental health breakdown you are having over this.  Insane

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31091 on: March 19, 2023, 12:44:22 PM »

Little did I know that everything I ever gained was from that 5.99 Bottle of melatonin  cvs.    Lmfao.   I’m hurting laughing all day at this mental health breakdown you are having over this.  Insane

Play stupid all you want you are lying  POS who takes a synthetic hormone in addition to stimulants that we know about god I hate fake natties and you are the worst kind preaching about being natty and condemning others POS

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #31092 on: March 19, 2023, 12:44:53 PM »
Melatonin is a synthetic hormone getbigs ignorance on the subject doesn’t change that

I posted numerous medical studies you all could have read and educated yourselves instead you just want to argue out of ignorance

You're conveniently leaving out "anabolic properties" in your weak comparison of a sleep aid to your illegal Doctor shopping and drug use. You know this and argue semantics because once again you have made a claim you cannot back up.

You take massive amounts of illegal anabolic drugs. You are a liar and a drug addict. Period, no more discussion necessary.

SC takes an OTC sleep aid that helps with circadian sleep patterns and may possibly enhance eye health as a side effect.

You are grasping for straws and really look childish in how far you will rant and rave to justify your sad weak physique. You have zero muscle without the drugs you take. Lying to fool your scarecrow looking fiance is your problem, not ours.

Brian Wood Healy Hankins you are a pathetic liar, drug addict, and wifebeater, your act has become beyond tired and lame.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #31093 on: March 19, 2023, 12:45:06 PM »
Bhank spending his whole weekend arguing with getbig about the anabolic properties of melatonin.  No wonder his kid hates going to his house!   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31094 on: March 19, 2023, 12:46:03 PM »

you sound like a libtard.... the excuses, the complaining, the deflecting, the fuckin dream world where sc and wes havent dismantled you...are you a libtard hankins.. yes or no???

Again nothing we are talking about has anything to do with politics you fucking moron

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31095 on: March 19, 2023, 12:46:33 PM »

SC pls send me 100 bottles of This Amazing OTC Hyper Steroid like melatonin Asap
i'll stop taking the Steroids I am & just use them or..... I'll combine them all &
Hopefully make the Staggering Stagnant Gains over the Next 25yrs as Bianca Butt Plug
has ....  :D :D ;D :D :D ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #31096 on: March 19, 2023, 12:48:56 PM »
Play stupid all you want you are lying  POS who takes a synthetic hormone in addition to stimulants that we know about god I hate fake natties and you are the worst kind preaching about being natty and condemning others POS

The fake righteous indignation of a long term drug abuser.

Hanky claiming his 2 grams of steroid use a week is the same as Z-Quill is the same as his claim his 225 lb half squat equates to a 405 lb squat set.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31097 on: March 19, 2023, 12:49:05 PM »

I’ve been cracking up laughing so hard all day over this.  Thank bro.  And sleep tight.  I’m sure you ran to Walgreens or Diane reads for a heavy dose of melatonin.   Ha ha ha ! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31098 on: March 19, 2023, 12:51:16 PM »
Bhank spending his whole weekend arguing with getbig about the anabolic properties of melatonin.  No wonder his kid hates going to his house!   :D

I don’t need to argue facts you guys can play stupid all you want it’s a synthetic hormone I posted links explaining the benefits of the hormone it does a lot more than help you sleep it increases your lipid metabolism that means it burns fat it also prevents age related muscle loss and keeps catabolism at bay it’s produced in the pineal gland you know that’s part of your endocrine system it’s not a dietary supplement he is also taking stimulants taking hormones and stimulants is not natural training

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31099 on: March 19, 2023, 12:52:11 PM »
SC pls send me 100 bottles of This Amazing OTC Hyper Steroid like melatonin Asap
i'll stop taking the Steroids I am & just use them or..... I'll combine them all &
Hopefully make the Staggering Stagnant Gains over the Next 25yrs as Bianca Butt Plug
has ....  :D :D ;D :D :D ;D

I can’t even tell you how hard I’m laughing right not at how this thread is going.