Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1549550 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #32050 on: March 31, 2023, 09:52:51 AM »
;D

Lets do this AGAIN!   

Bhanks - this was 23 years ago - I'm in as good a shape now - no gimmicks - no drugs - no short cuts - no needles or dicks in my ass - no acne - no TRT etc/ 

You are 3 weeks out from a NPC show - have been sauced for DECADES by your own admission - and won't beat this.   

Its ok - we are here for you despite all and no hard feelings.   Its over.   Just own it.

So you want to compare my 45 to your 23???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32051 on: March 31, 2023, 09:54:11 AM »
So you want to compare my 45 to your 23???

I posted my pic on stage at 22 and 25 - your awful last place pics at what 43 sucked.   So lets wait for a few weeks and see what mess it is then and lets compare?  Deal? 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32052 on: March 31, 2023, 09:54:20 AM »
What at an angle 1/3rd of my back in a mirror? Again this isn’t rocket science I have no problem comparing to SC as soon as he puts up a current pic of an actual back or front double bicep

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #32053 on: March 31, 2023, 09:55:57 AM »
Straight ownage/domination by Soul Crusher.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32054 on: March 31, 2023, 09:56:57 AM »
I posted my pic on stage at 22 and 25 - your awful last place pics at what 43 sucked.   So lets wait for a few weeks and see what mess it is then and lets compare?  Deal?

Again what does 23 and 25 years old have to do with anything now? I can compare today to today right now can you? You want to wait and compare me at 45 to your
 At 23? Are you serious? Let’s compare today my front double vs yours how does that sound?? Exactly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32055 on: March 31, 2023, 09:57:35 AM »

I didnt want it to be like this - but the resident mental patient earned every last bit of it   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32056 on: March 31, 2023, 09:58:03 AM »

Dude is afraid to post a current full pic how is that owning anything he has resorted to 23 year old pics he wants to compare are you serious throw up a front double right now and let’s compare it’s not that difficult

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32057 on: March 31, 2023, 09:58:34 AM »
I didnt want it to be like this - but the resident mental patient earned every last bit of it

Like what you still haven’t posted a single current full pic to compare pussy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32058 on: March 31, 2023, 10:00:28 AM »
Again what does 23 and 25 years old have to do with anything now? I can compare today to today right now can you? You want to wait and compare me at 45 to your
 At 23? Are you serious? Let’s compare today my front double vs yours how does that sound?? Exactly

I posted it you FNG retarded drug addicted loon!  You are not 3 weeks out - You need YEARS to bring up your legs and back. 

I have tree trunks and you have tooth picks.   Stop blaming this or that illness.  You illness is that you are lazy and avoid the harder thing.   

You remind me of Rocky 3 when Rock was training first time vs clubber lang.  Then got crushed.  Train like Rocky 4 - not this bs you do.   its ridiculous and not worthy of a person who calls themself a man.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32059 on: March 31, 2023, 10:03:01 AM »
Dude is afraid to post a current full pic how is that owning anything he has resorted to 23 year old pics he wants to compare are you serious throw up a front double right now and let’s compare it’s not that difficult
Why not a hands on hips most muscular,or an ab + thigh pose,or a twisting 3/4 back shot,or a front lat spread,or a crab shot,.....dude,the pose he hits means jackshit,even Stevie Wonder can see that he is light years better than you`ll ever be,no matter if he hits that pose you want or not,and you know it also.....you just can`t concede defeat.

I`ve got news for you,there are a lot of people here who look far better than you do!!!!

Your new nickname is Flounder Ray Charles.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #32060 on: March 31, 2023, 10:03:16 AM »

I agree with Hazbin.  Soul Crusher has posted lots of photos for you, just match one of those poses.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32061 on: March 31, 2023, 10:03:44 AM »

He's really got you mad:). If you had hair, you'd be pulling it out right now!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32062 on: March 31, 2023, 10:04:24 AM »
Fucking A what an embarrassment.  Imagine a 45yr old man posting that with pride? Sorry of course you can't. You're not a fucking loser. Bodybuilding poses in his gf's bikini bottoms smfh

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #32063 on: March 31, 2023, 10:04:38 AM »
Platzian...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32064 on: March 31, 2023, 10:05:22 AM »
Why not a hands on hips most muscular,or an ab + thigh pose,or a twisting 3/4 back shot,or a front lat spread,or a crab shot,.....dude,the pose he hits means jackshit,even Stevie Wonder can see that he is light years better than you`ll ever be,no matter if he hits that pose you want or not,and you know it also.....you just can`t concede defeat.

I`ve got news for you,there are a lot of people here who look far better than you do!!!!

I'd be happy if he just stopped training like a freaking teenage noob and put in some hard ass work. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32065 on: March 31, 2023, 10:07:03 AM »

He's being nice to you Bhanky. Stop pushing it. He knows it's not a fair comparison because you're a bio identical natty and he's a drugged up melatonin freak.

Stop doing this to yourself as it wouldn't be fair to compare yourself with a known cheater!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32066 on: March 31, 2023, 10:07:37 AM »

Im not even training for BB .    I do BJJ, GORUCK, ETC just training for rec events I do at this point.   If this idiot can't beat me 3 weeks out from NPC show when I was 22-25 - LMFAO - good luck idiot at Charlotte - Goodrum coming back with all the receipts!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32067 on: March 31, 2023, 10:09:42 AM »
I'd be happy if he just stopped training like a freaking teenage noob and put in some hard ass work. 
I`ll be 68 in June, and I just do simple bodybuilding type workouts,but I know for a fact that he couldn`t keep up with me on any bodypart right this very second, and I`m not in my top training shape at the moment due to several setbacks,but I always give it my all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32068 on: March 31, 2023, 10:10:27 AM »
He's being nice to you Bhanky. Stop pushing it. He knows it's not a fair comparison because you're a bio identical natty and he's a drugged up melatonin freak.

Stop doing this to yourself as it wouldn't be fair to compare yourself with a known cheater!
LOL  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32069 on: March 31, 2023, 10:14:04 AM »
I`ll be 68 in June, and I just do simple bodybuilding type workouts,but I know for a fact that he couldn`t keep up with me on any bodypart right this very second, and I`m not in my top training shape at the moment due to several setbacks,but I always give it my all.

Ive been training my ass off since 13, at my dads construction company at 11 lifting and carrying heavy ass S since 11 yo.  I detest the lazy F like Bhanks.  Pathetic excuse for a man.   When I think of Bhanks - this comes to mind. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32070 on: March 31, 2023, 10:21:53 AM »

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #32071 on: March 31, 2023, 10:26:41 AM »
Hopefully get an answer before it's removed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32072 on: March 31, 2023, 10:26:51 AM »

Oh there is more if this jackass pushes it.   No one lasts around here for the time some of us have without delivering the goods.   ;)

Hanky Panky thought Clegg was rough - LOL between what Avesher has done thus far AND whats still to come - THIS IS THE THUNDERDOMe! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32073 on: March 31, 2023, 10:27:41 AM »
Hopefully get an answer before it's removed
;D :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #32074 on: March 31, 2023, 10:28:48 AM »
Fucking A what an embarrassment.  Imagine a 45yr old man posting that with pride? Sorry of course you can't. You're not a fucking loser. Bodybuilding poses in his gf's bikini bottoms smfh

The look of deep fried internal organs...