Author Topic: Kicked Out Of The Gym For Being Too Strong  (Read 1792 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Kicked Out Of The Gym For Being Too Strong
« on: September 13, 2021, 09:46:33 AM »
Besides the horrible 'commentator' this gym sounds like a pussy-gym.
Dudes only doing 515 for reps and gets booted by a fat, no-muscle maskturd...

Please, this gym does not like "muscle and strength"  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Kicked Out Of The Gym For Being Too Strong
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 09:50:20 AM »
Too sweaty.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 09:54:39 AM »
After doing a set that heavy I would have broken my hand on this dudes jaw another reason to train at home. Dude didn't even let him catch his breath before he started harassing him

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 10:00:49 AM »
After doing a set that heavy I would have broken my hand on this dudes jaw another reason to train at home. Dude didn't even let him catch his breath before he started harassing him

No you won’t have.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 10:06:16 AM »
No you won’t have.

The fuck did you learn English by all means come up to me midworkout talking shit and see what happens

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 10:21:10 AM »

You'd be arrested for battery, pure and simple. I know how you feel, but having been visited by the cops in NY for simply suggesting I'd smash a guy's face, it is only worth it if you can build a self defense case.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 10:21:46 AM »
The fuck did you learn English by all means come up to me midworkout talking shit and see what happens

I bet.

So you’re the smartest poster here but you’re prone to emotional outbursts of anger. Those traits doesn’t really mesh well together. Unless you’re a sociopath.

An obese man, meekly, approaches you after a set to let you know his facility isn’t geared to your work outs; and you’ll knock him out? Sure thing tough guy.

Let’s not forget you don’t train heavy and you don’t squat with weight, so this situation WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED TO YOU. So I’m right and you would not do anything like you’ve suggested.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 10:32:16 AM »
gyms with low ceilings and old ass alloy plates

on top of that you’ll
have some short gym bro who gets gassed up on branch warren training vids in the parking lot - comes in banging shit around —

rather be around girls trying to get attention in clothes and makeup

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 10:40:58 AM »
So he had a power rack and everything needed to squat with the guy was just squatting too much weight? I wonder where the cutoff is 405 or 315?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2021, 11:09:41 AM »

I'm sure you've been kicked out of several gyms.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2021, 11:16:50 AM »
You're tough

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2021, 12:04:31 PM »
You're tough

Tougher than an old shoe.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2021, 12:10:17 PM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2021, 12:19:49 PM »
I bet.

So you’re the smartest poster here but you’re prone to emotional outbursts of anger. Those traits doesn’t really mesh well together. Unless you’re a sociopath.

An obese man, meekly, approaches you after a set to let you know his facility isn’t geared to your work outs; and you’ll knock him out? Sure thing tough guy.

Let’s not forget you don’t train heavy and you don’t squat with weight, so this situation WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED TO YOU. So I’m right and you would not do anything like you’ve suggested.

shut your mouth

convict

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2021, 12:24:09 PM »
I bet.

I am not going to be close to stable 20 seconds after a heavy set of anything only a fool is going to approach me and say some dumbshit at that time it just isn't going to happen

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2021, 12:34:53 PM »
I am not going to be close to stable 20 seconds after a heavy set of anything only a fool is going to approach me and say some dumbshit at that time it just isn't going to happen

::)

You dont do heavy sets. It's a moot point.

You'd probably get kicked out for other reasons but worrying about others thinking youre using too much weight will never happen.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2021, 03:23:52 PM »
I'm all for the gym owners being able to make whatever rules they want in their own business, even purple planet fatness.  But it is confusing to have a power rack and not allow squats.  At what weight or rep range does it go from working out to powerlifting?  Maybe the guy was doing something other than squats before the video started?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2021, 03:33:38 PM »
Besides the horrible 'commentator' this gym sounds like a pussy-gym.
Dudes only doing 515 for reps and gets booted by a fat, no-muscle maskturd...

Please, this gym does not like "muscle and strength"  ::)

Very strange. It's one thing to  have something like a lunk alarm (which, as much as we make fun of it, makes sense for a soccer-mom gym chain), but the guy in the vid is literally just using the equipment that's there as it's meant to be used. The guy in the vid keeps saying they're not set up to do powerlifting, but the gym is literally set up to accommodate the workout that's taking place in the video. What rule was he breaking?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2021, 06:39:07 PM »
Power racks are for curls and hanging towels.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2021, 09:15:09 PM »

You wouldn't have done shit and its not a reason to assault someone.  No wonder you're on probation...
A

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2021, 09:30:17 PM »

The only thing you’ve ever hit was women.

Closet homosexuals are 90% more likely to hate women than real men.

I bet even your boyfriend kinda hates you.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2021, 09:35:35 PM »

When are you going to fight Josh?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2021, 09:38:35 PM »
I give the hebrew credit for not playing the race card.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2021, 09:39:35 PM »
I bet.

I fear for binky if he got into a fight, with all his injuries he most likely will break his own hand or wrist and that’ll put him out for months. He wouldn’t be able to train for his next show. We wouldn’t want that to happen

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2021, 09:51:07 PM »
I fear for binky if he got into a fight, with all his injuries he most likely will break his own hand or wrist and that’ll put him out for months. He wouldn’t be able to train for his next show. We wouldn’t want that to happen

Unless he keeps fighting small women or Shizzo.