Author Topic: How to stay married  (Read 6741 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: How to stay married
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2021, 11:47:45 PM »
i feel like they are always unhappy no matter what, just look at all these celeb women that have their life on easy mode, they married guys like brad pitt and channing tatum who had the average woman lining up to watch their movies just to see these guys, their wives still divorced them so if it didn't work for them it's unlikely to work for every other guy

E

This is true.

They are never happy.

It's a life of high expectations.

Just date women for 3-4 months at a time and have fun.

It's the best way.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2021, 02:06:21 AM »
This is true.

They are never happy.

It's a life of high expectations.

Just date women for 3-4 months at a time and have fun.

It's the best way.
It is.  Master the 3 month relationship.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2021, 04:25:07 AM »
A true GetBigger would have pegged the interloper, taken his house off him, then charged him rent to live in his own place

Much better.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2021, 05:24:03 AM »
A store has just opened in New York City that offered free husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:

“You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband. On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely Good Looking.

“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the 4th floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims. “I can hardly stand it!” Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the Sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 71,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that you are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opened a Wife Store just across the street.

The 1st floor has wives that love sex.

The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2021, 10:00:06 AM »
^

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2021, 03:29:39 PM »
It is.  Master the 3 month relationship.

Basically my life for the last 12 years. ;D

Current GF has lasted a little over 1 year.

Not sure how much longer she has.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2021, 05:04:40 PM »
Fuck that!!

A childhood friend of mine was a jeweler and a gemologist.....made great money and built a huge house for he,his wife and his 2 kids.

IMO his wife was the only girl he had ever been with in his lifetime and he treated her like gold.......real nice guy.

One day he comes home early and she`s getting banged on the couch by some dude.

He walks out....ends up losing the hosue to her,has to pay an exhorbatant amount of child support and his wife was a postal worker for 30 years and still was working there.

Anyway,he gets pissed off quits his job and starts personal training under the table.....this way he avoided child support though he still paid for his kids college and bought his young daughter a used car.

You know that those kids surely weren`t getting the money from his child support put to their use for the most part anyway.

Then one day his wife goes to his sisters house where the poor bastard is now living in an attic room and she tells him her ,lover hung himself in her /his former garage.................. he just laughed and she left pissed......like he was actually supposed to give a damn.

There`s more to the story,but anyway he ended up passing away from a heart attack in his mid fifties............she was a whore and a kunt cuz this guy was the salt of the Earth and didn`t deserve to be treated like this and she sure as hell didn`t deserve a guy like him..

Reminds me a little of a story my stepdad told me about one of his brothers. He was married for several years to what he thought was a great gal. One day he gives her a kiss and heads out to work. Later in the day, when he got home, he found the house completely empty....she had cleaned him out. Took everything except his clothes and their two kids which she dropped off with his sister.  Obviously, he had no idea this was coming even though she had to have been planning it for awhile. He heard through friends that she and her boyfriend moved to California. Harsh!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2021, 07:45:23 PM »
A store has just opened in New York City that offered free husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:

“You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband. On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely Good Looking.

“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the 4th floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims. “I can hardly stand it!” Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the Sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 71,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that you are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opened a Wife Store just across the street.

The 1st floor has wives that love sex.

The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited.

that's gold :D

E
E

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2021, 08:40:51 PM »

LOL !

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2021, 09:13:07 PM »
Reminds me a little of a story my stepdad told me about one of his brothers. He was married for several years to what he thought was a great gal. One day he gives her a kiss and heads out to work. Later in the day, when he got home, he found the house completely empty....she had cleaned him out. Took everything except his clothes and their two kids which she dropped off with his sister.  Obviously, he had no idea this was coming even though she had to have been planning it for awhile. He heard through friends that she and her boyfriend moved to California. Harsh!

She probably used to tell a story about how her ex-husband’s nephew snuck out of the house while his wife was dying of cancer to have perverted sex with strange gay men.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2021, 02:41:07 AM »
Basically my life for the last 12 years. ;D

Current GF has lasted a little over 1 year.

Not sure how much longer she has.
She is on borrowed time.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2021, 04:05:40 AM »
HOLY SHIT THAT`S ROUGH !!

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2021, 04:17:35 AM »
That is bad.

I've always been surprised that more guys don't end up killing their ex wives, when put in a situation like this. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2021, 04:40:56 AM »
I'll propose in a couple of years. I'm looking forward to it these days.

Don't rush.  Take at least ten years to make up your mind.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2021, 09:22:32 AM »
I've always been surprised that more guys don't end up killing their ex wives, when put in a situation like this.
Yes, and family court judges as well.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2021, 12:45:53 PM »

Same shit happened to a buddy of mine.  about 4 years with the same chick, but in the last couple of months of their relationship she made a new friend and would go out "dancing" with her.  he never thought anything about her new friend and their club going.  One day she was telling him how lucky she was to have him, he was the love of her life blah blah, then a few days later he comes home to their apt to find all of his things packed and outside the door. 

Bitches are just fucking cruel.  they don't forget a single thing.  Fucking whores can't remember what she had for lunch an hour ago but can recite shit you said or did on the exact time and day 5 years ago.  Then all they need is that one whore friend to start getting shit in their head.  A girl can have 100 friends. 99 of them telling her how lucky she is to have you and one friend who tells her she can do better and should go out more with her to meet new men and sure enough the majority of whores will listen to that one friend and not the other 99.  If you want your relationship to last, you need to get rid of any cancerous friends she may have.  All she needs is one to fuck with her head.  You have to destroy these bitches and get them out of her life ASAP or your relationship will never last.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2021, 12:51:36 PM »
"It's only sex with other people.  Nothing to get upset about.
Be upfront about your needs for variety during marriage."

-- O.J. Simpson

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2021, 01:06:35 PM »
Fuck that!!

A childhood friend of mine was a jeweler and a gemologist.....made great money and built a huge house for he,his wife and his 2 kids.

IMO his wife was the only girl he had ever been with in his lifetime and he treated her like gold.......real nice guy.

One day he comes home early and she`s getting banged on the couch by some dude.

He walks out....ends up losing the hosue to her,has to pay an exhorbatant amount of child support and his wife was a postal worker for 30 years and still was working there.

Anyway,he gets pissed off quits his job and starts personal training under the table.....this way he avoided child support though he still paid for his kids college and bought his young daughter a used car.

You know that those kids surely weren`t getting the money from his child support put to their use for the most part anyway.

Then one day his wife goes to his sisters house where the poor bastard is now living in an attic room and she tells him her ,lover hung himself in her /his former garage.................. he just laughed and she left pissed......like he was actually supposed to give a damn.

There`s more to the story,but anyway he ended up passing away from a heart attack in his mid fifties............she was a whore and a kunt cuz this guy was the salt of the Earth and didn`t deserve to be treated like this and she sure as hell didn`t deserve a guy like him..

I just don't get how guys can see their wives/gf getting fucked and just walk away and not just completely lose their shit.  I honestly think I'd kill both of them on the spot.  No way I'd be able to control my anger.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2021, 01:22:13 PM »
Married, single both have there advantages, disadvantages. Been married for 13yrs.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2021, 01:25:21 PM »
Youre the last person to be posting in this thread. You betrayed your wife your entire marriage sucking cock, despicable guy!
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2021, 01:29:02 PM »
Married, single both have there advantages, disadvantages. Been married for 13yrs.

what are the disadvantages to being single? Especially if you have money, good job, stay in shape.  The world is yours at that point.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2021, 01:53:14 PM »
My brother's ex-wife cleaned out the house when he was at work and left him also.

Never were two people less suitable for each other.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2021, 01:56:19 PM »
what are the disadvantages to being single? Especially if you have money, good job, stay in shape.  The world is yours at that point.

I think if you want kids then getting married is correct.

Otherwise I can't see doing it.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2021, 02:23:30 PM »
So you want to be with a woman who wants to be with you for your money. More headache than it’s worth.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2021, 02:45:22 PM »

You cook your own meals, wash your dirty clothes, comfort yourself when sick, clean the house and there's no one with whom to have friendly discourse. Life can be boring when you are alone.