Author Topic: Chicken Legs  (Read 17756 times)

karasan

• Getbig IV
Re: Chicken Legs
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2021, 08:06:46 PM »
LOL! Oddly enough, I still have all my teeth. The real question is, do you have a dick? Not that it makes much difference because you are a jerk and jerks are a turnoff to everyone regardless of sexual preference, as are males with wide girly hips and who is a Mynah bird who can only mimic what they've heard.
I am dick and I have a big enough prick
If you keep on talking I will shoot so hard in your gums that you will blow my semen for two days, even you wouldn't like that  8)
You are like a tin cup by the fountain everybody drinks water from.
Anybody can own you anytime they want to own you, but even your wife don't care to have you...
Being owned this much, it is a wonder you haven't grown handles yet  :o

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2021, 09:12:38 PM »
Plus, that belly button of his looks like a blown out cornhole. 

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: October 08, 2021, 10:05:57 PM »
Plus, that belly button of his looks like a blown out cornhole.
Geee, it is AbrahamGAbrahamGay
Whose belly button is filled with his boyfriend's semen...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2021, 10:23:54 PM »
Geee, it is AbrahamGAbrahamGay
Whose belly button is filled with his boyfriend's semen...

^Outed^

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2021, 12:45:29 AM »
I am dick and I have a big enough prick
If you keep on talking I will shoot so hard in your gums that you will blow my semen for two days, even you wouldn't like that  8)
You are like a tin cup by the fountain everybody drinks water from.
Anybody can own you anytime they want to own you, but even your wife don't care to have you...
Being owned this much, it is a wonder you haven't grown handles yet  :o

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2021, 01:05:19 AM »
karasan...the fellow with big girly hips and flabby waist.....most unfortunate. Maybe you could trade that body in for a new one that looks more manly. you kind of look like the bearded lady.

:D :D :D :D :D

you know you suck when Primemuscle owns you!

Not looking good for "karasan"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2021, 02:35:13 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D

you know you suck when Primemuscle owns you!

Not looking good for "karasan"

Poor "karazan". The thread isn't going as he intended. I remember him posting about his "bulking" cycle and how he's trimmed down to a 32 inch waist. So proud of his conditioned physique that he was going to disappoint me and make me eat my words by his present pitch of physical perfection.

The first thing you notice about his physique is his wide, feminine hips. Then there are those noodle arms, almost like tenticles as they have no shape or observable muscle, plus the overall soft doughy look all over. Then you notice the beaming smug smile as if to conjure up Matty Ferrignos' exclamation, "Get a load of this hunk of man." I guess since the clueless and delusional "karazan" sees a "hint of abs" he considers himself practically stage-ready. Doesn't he see that pre-menstrual pooch just below his belly button? Maybe I should be more understanding that he is still in the pre-op transition phase. A bit more estrogen therapy and we'll have another Caitlyn Jenner we can call our own.

You go girl!

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2021, 02:48:40 AM »
Poor "karazan". The thread isn't going as he intended. I remember him posting about his "bulking" cycle and how he's trimmed down to a 32 inch waist. So proud of his conditioned physique that he was going to disappoint me and make me eat my words by his present pitch of physical perfection.

The first thing you notice about his physique is his wide, feminine hips. Then there are those noodle arms, almost like tenticles as they have no shape or observable muscle, plus the overall soft doughy look all over. Then you notice the beaming smug smile as if to conjur up Matty Ferrignos' exclaimation, "Get a load of this hunk of man." I guess since the clueless and delusional "karazan" sees a "hint of abs" he considers himself practically stage ready. Doesn't he see that pre-menstral pooch just below his belly button? Maybe I should be more understanding that he is still in the pre-op transition phase. A bit more estrogen therapy and we'll have another Caitlyn Jenner we can call our own.

You go girl!

Death blow by pellius.  :D

RIP karazan. Maybe he can use his excessive belly skin to wipe his tears.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2021, 03:09:28 AM »
Death blow by pellius.  :D

RIP karazan. Maybe he can use his excessive belly skin to wipe his tears.
You gays guys better team up form AnalMan
You would make Stan Lee roll in his grave, you are the modern superheroes of our times.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2021, 03:37:56 AM »

The first thing you notice about his physique is his wide, feminine hips. Then there are those noodle arms, almost like tenticles as they have no shape or observable muscle, plus the overall soft doughy look all over. Then you notice the beaming smug smile as if to conjure up Matty Ferrignos' exclamation, "Get a load of this hunk of man." I guess since the clueless and delusional "karazan" sees a "hint of abs" he considers himself practically stage-ready. Doesn't he see that pre-menstrual pooch just below his belly button? Maybe I should be more understanding that he is still in the pre-op transition phase. A bit more estrogen therapy and we'll have another Caitlyn Jenner we can call our own.

You go girl!
You are ugly
You juiced many times in your life time and you weigh 150 pounds at 6' 2"
You would trade your soul to hold my towel bitch
Flip flops are the only gay thing you can find in that pic  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2021, 04:26:39 AM »
You are ugly

Wtf are you wearing flip flops ?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2021, 04:29:53 AM »

You go girl!

fucks sake  ;D ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2021, 04:30:52 AM »

looks like someones just lifted you out of a wheelchair...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2021, 05:12:42 AM »
You are ugly

You pulled up your pants over your fat bellybutton for the pic lol

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #189 on: October 09, 2021, 05:38:24 AM »

Hahahahaha that was good.

This guy can’t be serious posting these pics? Legit 14” arm and legs the same size.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: October 09, 2021, 05:47:39 AM »
Hahahahaha that was good.

This guy can’t be serious posting these pics? Legit 14” arm and legs the same size.
Ok I am throwing the towel, first joswift than you  :'(
I have 16 inch arms and calves
Weigh 180 pounds at 6 foot
Since cavalry ain't coming, I should go and try to recover from this massive meltdown  :-[

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2021, 06:05:15 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2021, 06:10:57 AM »
I'm willing to throw a bone (no homo)to this guy "karasan".

If those are his real pics (not just taken off of the internet from some random dude) then he has lost a ton of weight.

You can tell by the loose skin all over his body. I'm sure he can firm up a bit more, but there is only so much he can do without getting surgery for the excess skin.

Props for taking control of his life, and getting healthier.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2021, 03:06:03 PM »
You are ugly

Good God! No, this can't be real! No sane person would willingly own himself like that. I know a person with polio that positions his legs like that when he sits in his wheel chair. There is nothing, not a perceptible clue, that this person has ever picked up a weight in his life. Yet here you are puffing up in an almost seated front lat pose.

This is the biggest self-owning since Squad posted a pic of his reflection on his trailer house window.

"Karazan", I take back my previous comment, you did disappoint me. I expected more of a fight. You made it so easy.

I can't believe you posted this. Why "karazan"? Why?

[

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2021, 03:09:52 PM »
Ok I am throwing the towel, first joswift than you  :'(
I have 16 inch arms and calves
Weigh 180 pounds at 6 foot
Since cavalry ain't coming, I should go and try to recover from this massive meltdown  :-[

Good move. Just go back to your occasional sniping at me and then go run and hide. I'm sure those pics you posted have been saved by many here and will return to haunt you every time you get out of line.

You really, really thought those pics will help your case. I can't believe how delusional some people here are.

Really?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #195 on: October 09, 2021, 03:16:08 PM »

#speechless
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #196 on: October 09, 2021, 04:47:18 PM »
Pellius bringing the hurt.

Ouch!

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: October 09, 2021, 09:27:40 PM »

Good God! No, this can't be real! No sane person would willingly own himself like that. I know a person with polio that positions his legs like that when he sits in his wheel chair. There is nothing, not a perceptible clue, that this person has ever picked up a weight in his life. Yet here you are puffing up in an almost seated front lat pose.

This is the biggest self-owning since Squad posted a pic of his reflection on his trailer house window.

"Karazan", I take back my previous comment, you did disappoint me. I expected more of a fight. You made it so easy.

[
Slowdown bitch, you have nothing on me, I owned myself :)
Let's keep things in perspective
I lack any meaningful muscle mass
I am delusional
I will be butt sore for the rest of the year
But
You juiced many many times and you weigh 150 pounds
You are butt ugly
Have a retard haircut year around
So what makes me pathetic doesn't help you in anyway :)

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: October 09, 2021, 09:37:07 PM »
I'm willing to throw a bone (no homo)to this guy "karasan".

If those are his real pics (not just taken off of the internet from some random dude) then he has lost a ton of weight.

You can tell by the loose skin all over his body. I'm sure he can firm up a bit more, but there is only so much he can do without getting surgery for the excess skin.

Props for taking control of his life, and getting healthier.
Coup de grace from a delusional obese troll, no thanks I better dig my own grave and shoot myself.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2021, 02:42:05 AM »
Coup de grace from a delusional obese troll, no thanks I better dig my own grave and shoot myself.
Is that really your pic?  If so......why?