Author Topic: Chicken Legs  (Read 17757 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Chicken Legs
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2021, 01:22:15 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2021, 09:10:01 PM »
I am 511 so somehow I am a midgett now? You claimed I was 58 before I posted proof of height. You then claimed I never did BJJ I post my winning plaque and you say they only award name engraved medals and its a fake lol. You said I didn't know how to grapple I posted a ton of grappling stuff. And here you are still calling me a midgette and thinking at 61 years old you can fight me talk about fucking delusional. Be honest they have you on hgh and test for aids I have seen that look before you have a wasting disease and are on hormones its rather obvious

Not only do you look like you are diseased, you are. Shitting blood, puking, bald, old looking. Next to me you ARE a midget.

The guy next to me is 5'10" 255 lbs. I tower over your tiny, shriveled, old-looking physique.

Just been busy with raising my kid I’m more of a YouTube and podcast guy now I guess.

And yes, Pellius is easily over 6 feet tall as I am 6’3” and we were face to face when we were talking folks.

The anytime fitness at Kailua ain’t bad, I wish it was near me, we live in town now at Nauru Tower. Best place I have lived so far in Honolulu, very laidback.

I want to check out Chris' gym one day I heard it is good.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2021, 06:32:15 AM »
So pellius is 2 inches taller than me whoop de do

Slowly but surely

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2021, 06:58:58 AM »

Slowly but surely

Slowly for sure.

Tip: To get taller hang from a chinning bar.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2021, 11:43:04 PM »

Slowly but surely

6'2". You are 5'9". Count again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2021, 12:28:04 AM »
6'2". You are 5'9". Count again.

How obsessed are you with me? I literally posted my army entrance records 70.75 inches(511) 206lbs 20 years ago you say I can claim whatever I want but the Army doesn't work that way they actually measure and weigh people. So I am taller than the guy you are not towering over in your pic. I also outweigh you by at least 30lbs+  and I am 20 years younger. You look like an aids patient eat a cheeseburger already. And stop being jealous of other people. I get it you think my life is easy and have made many financial comments about me you hate the fact that you are poor and perceive me to be otherwise not my fault

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2021, 03:59:31 AM »
How obsessed are you with me? I literally posted my army entrance records 70.75 inches(511) 206lbs 20 years ago you say I can claim whatever I want but the Army doesn't work that way they actually measure and weigh people. So I am taller than the guy you are not towering over in your pic. I also outweigh you by at least 30lbs+  and I am 20 years younger. You look like an aids patient eat a cheeseburger already. And stop being jealous of other people. I get it you think my life is easy and have made many financial comments about me you hate the fact that you are poor and perceive me to be otherwise not my fault

Wealth means nothing when you are a total fuckwit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2021, 07:46:18 AM »
Wealth means nothing when you are a total fuckwit

The point is I have noticed Pellius make several comments in regards to my finances I believe this may be the root of his hate also I called him out for being a fake Hawaiian

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2021, 09:27:39 AM »

Tread carefully with that cheeseburger talk. 😉

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2021, 01:21:07 PM »
Slowly for sure.

Tip: To get taller hang from a chinning bar.

Hanging upside down. A friend loaned me his inversion table. It took a bit of getting used to. It also took up too much room, so I ended up giving it back to him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2021, 12:11:41 AM »

No, I just hate conceited, pampered, spoiled men who are utterly worthless human beings. Your life revolves around eating, shitting, lifting weights, and posting on GetBig. And just look at you. You don't look like a bodybuilder. Such priorities for a 43-year-old desiccated and decomposing lump of flesh.

Your whole life is dedicated to accomplishing nothing. Imagine what your poor son has to say when asked by his friends, "What does your dad do?"

Your bloody stool says it all, grandpa.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2021, 12:20:14 AM »
The point is I have noticed Pellius make several comments in regards to my finances I believe this may be the root of his hate also I called him out for being a fake Hawaiian

I never claimed to have Hawaiian blood, Haole boy. You didn't "call me out". My race has been referred to many times over the years, and I have been very open about it. It doesn't matter to me. I'm me no matter what blood runs through my veins. God, there is no end to what a moron you are.

I make reference to your finances because you avoid the question. Wealthy people who are self-made are not shy about sharing their success due to their own hard work and risk-taking. You hide and avoid the question which tells me, and everyone, that you had your cushy life handed toward you or that you are doing something illegal.

I've already spelled out clearly, crystal clearly, why you are a particularly reprehensible, conceited, self-absorbed, and vile crusty piece of human excrement.

In your delusional mind you really, really think this is something to brag about. Just like beating up women. LMAO!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2021, 05:27:42 AM »
You don’t think it is strange you keep posting pics of another man online? I mean me posting my pics is a little weird you posting them is ghey as hell and yeah I am in mad shape in both pics so pics away

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2021, 08:28:32 AM »
You don’t think it is strange you keep posting pics of another man online? I mean me posting my pics is a little weird you posting them is ghey as hell and yeah I am in mad shape in both pics so pics away

how is the blood in your stools today cuck? you gf's bf take it easy on you?

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2021, 08:30:45 AM »
Web

Is in love

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2021, 09:18:39 PM »

No, you're strange and beyond delusional. Nobody thinks you're in "mad" shape. You have chicken legs, a giant head, alien hands, one torn pec that is noticeably smaller than the other, a atrophied right arm, dry wrinkled skin tone, and a hideous face. And as far as me being gay? Lol coming from one with a bleeding asshole.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2021, 04:41:07 AM »
No, you're strange and beyond delusional. Nobody thinks you're in "mad" shape. You have chicken legs, a giant head, alien hands, one torn pec that is noticeably smaller than the other, a atrophied right arm, dry wrinkled skin tone, and a hideous face. And as far as me being gay? Lol coming from one with a bleeding asshole.

Alien Hands? I mean seriously how is that even an insult?? I am 220lbs and single digit body fat year round at 43 years old. I have vascularity and separation so yeah I am in mad shape. I live at the beach I can see people noticing my size and condition. Strangers make comments about my development and ask me about training all the time. Everyone has injuries my right arm is catching up but I am in mad shape regardless. But please stop worrying about my skin tone and how soft it is you phaggot ulcer stopped bleeding a couple days ago

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2021, 05:54:27 AM »
Alien Hands
220lbs
single digit body fat year round
43 years old
I have vascularity and separation
I am in mad shape
I live at the beach
people noticing my size and condition
Strangers make comments
(Strangers) ask me about training all the time
I am in mad shape
my skin tone and how soft it is
(my) ulcer stopped bleeding

There are some positives in there, Bhanky.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2021, 09:41:09 AM »
Bhank Is no Alain Delon, but you are by far the ugliest creep in this fking board by large.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2021, 01:44:52 PM »
Cross training legs today

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »
You got all the toys, Bhanky.

Do you have shoulder pads on there?

That seat looks like it would hurt you...and you being a bleeder down there and all... :-\

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2021, 01:59:15 PM »

That seat looks like it would hurt you...and you being a bleeder down there... :-\

all the gear, no idea...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2021, 02:11:06 PM »
all the gear, no idea...

Just rides the flats.

His knees would buckle if he tried a downhill.

Total poser.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2021, 03:36:12 PM »
Just rides the flats.

His knees would buckle if he tried a downhill.

Total poser.

Does it look like rented gear? That is the flat behind my deck at my slopeside condo at the ski bike resort where I rode downhill all damn day today. I have a season pass. I also have a bench and weights in my condo so suck it

Hate away I had a great day

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2021, 03:40:48 PM »

Do you have shoulder pads on there?

That seat looks like it would hurt you...and you being a bleeder down there and all... :-\

Pads? I have body armor on I went superman over the handlebars last season and damn near killed myself even with the protection would have broken collarbone without it as it was messed myself up and couldn’t lift for a while. This is a ski resort there are rocks everywhere and it is steep even the blues are crazy.