Author Topic: Joe ordered border authorities to clear out bridge by Friday evening for BLM  (Read 1782 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
wtf?
where did that come from
I had no idea you were queer
Is that why you fled Venezuela?

If you don't like it here then move back to your homeland

I'm not queer, but I don't regard that as an insult, unlike you.  You are a closet homo and you hate yourself for it.

You have no idea where I live, but I do know you live in a shitte hole state where people step on homeless human poop everywhere they go.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

They always try to hang right wing extremism on the definition....but....Fas cism sounds a lot like Biden domestic policy - purging of "wrong thinkers" in the govt in order to cement single party power...lack of free choice, lockdowns and mandates.

"characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy"

Call it neo-fascism if you must but it is not simply being a Democrat and supporting it. That is a cop out.

sounds like like the Trump to me

although I'll be glad to remind you of this post when you start whining about Biden being too liberal

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
sounds like like the Trump to me

although I'll be glad to remind you of this post when you start whining about Biden being too liberal

You are unable to remove partisanship long enough to understand the point made. SAD

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm not queer, but I don't regard that as an insult, unlike you.  You are a closet homo and you hate yourself for it.

You have no idea where I live, but I do know you live in a shitte hole state where people step on homeless human poop everywhere they go.

you're the one that brought up "penis"
seems like it's on your mind

It's hilarious that a refugee from a shithole country is trying to shit on an American city
If you had to choose between San Antonio or being sent back to your shithole country you'd be begging for San Antonio

Hey, how much US government funded financial assistance did you receive when you fled your country
Are you still receiving assistance even today?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That fucker is no Democrat and like I’ve said time and time again, you idiots were warned long before the “election” so this is 100% on YOU.

And like you don’t know the defy of a traitor, you sure as fuck have no clue what a fascist is. As far as Arizona, fuck yes I’m happy. Now, go ahead and lie to everyone on here

I'll take Biden with all his flaws over that TRAITOROUS HUMAN SCUM that you worship

Glad to see you're happy about Arizona

I wonder why THE TRAITOR is not happy with the results

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

You are unable to remove partisanship long enough to understand the point made. SAD

Everything you said is nonsense

Biden didn't lock down anything and his "mandate" includes a CHOICE to either get vaccinated or tested

I doubt either one even applies to you anyway

Why don't you tell us which "wrong thinkers" were "purged" so I can mock that too

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
you're the one that brought up "penis"
seems like it's on your mind

It's hilarious that a refugee from a shithole country is trying to shit on an American city
If you had to choose between San Antonio or being sent back to your shithole country you'd be begging for San Antonio

Hey, how much US government funded financial assistance did you receive when you fled your country
Are you still receiving assistance even today?

You are the one obsessed with Venezuelan men, always prying, trying to get me to tell you where I'm from and where I live.

I am not a refugee, and you have no idea where I live.

You live in a shiitte hole state.  Deal with it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'll take Biden with all his flaws over that TRAITOROUS HUMAN SCUM that you worship

His “flaws” hahahaahah.

Again, stay behind your keyboard, Karl. You’re safe there 🤣

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You are the one abscessed with Venezuelan men, always prying, trying to get me to tell you where I'm from and where I live.

I am not a refugee, and you have no idea where I live.

You live in a shiite hole state.  Deal with it.

"Venezuelan men"

where did you get that idea queer?

You're the only Venezuelan refugee on this site that I've ever mentioned and I've only mentioned it because you're a gay refugee shitting on other refugees

Do you think the citizens of San Antonio would be able to tell the difference between you and the Hatian refugees.

Again, if you think a city in the United States is so terrible then you're welcome go back to the shithole country that you came from.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
His “flaws” hahahaahah.

Again, stay behind your keyboard, Karl. You’re safe there 🤣

Of course Biden has flaws

Everyone does

If you didn't have your head up Trumps ass and if you were HONEST, which you obviously are not, you'd know that too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Of course Biden has flaws

Everyone does

If you didn't have your head up Trumps ass and if you were HONEST, which you obviously are not, you'd know that too.

His retarded speaking gaffes (in every speech) are “flaws” him and his puppeteers destroying the country and killing our troops and allies is on purpose…do you understand that Karl?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
His retarded speaking gaffes (in every speech) are “flaws” him and his puppeteers destroying the country and killing our troops and allies is on purpose…do you understand that Karl?

glass houses much?

do you really want me to post ten videos of THE TRAITORS "gaffes"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
glass houses much?

do you really want me to post ten videos of THE TRAITORS "gaffes"

Do you me post up what the direction of this country is going?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
"Venezuelan men"

where did you get that idea queer?

You're the only Venezuelan refugee on this site that I've ever mentioned and I've only mentioned it because you're a gay refugee shitting on other refugees

Do you think the citizens of San Antonio would be able to tell the difference between you and the Hatian refugees.

Again, if you think a city in the United States is so terrible then you're welcome go back to the shithole country that you came from.

Typical liberal hypocrite, closet homo, pretending to be a champion of gays and refugees, then using those words to try to insult those who disagree with her.

I've never read or heard of Venezuelans having to watch where they step to avoid homeless human feces or needles from drug pushers when they walk on the streets.

You live in a shiitte hole state, literally, and the whole world knows it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

They always try to hang right wing extremism on the definition....but....Fas cism sounds a lot like Biden domestic policy - purging of "wrong thinkers" in the govt in order to cement single party power...lack of free choice, lockdowns and mandates.

"characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy"

Call it neo-fascism if you must but it is not simply being a Democrat and supporting it. That is a cop out.

One side had the media, big tech and democratic operatives within the media work in conjunction to supress real stories that might impact an election.

That's closer to fascism than anything they accuse the right of.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Typical liberal hypocrite, closet homo, pretending to be a champion of gays and refugees, then using those words to try to insult those who disagree with her.

I've never read or heard of Venezuelans having to watch where they step to avoid homeless human feces or needles from drug pushers when they walk on the streets.

I never pretended to champion anyone
I don't give a shit one way or the other if you're gay

You are a refugee from a shithole country who has no doubt benefited from US Tax Payer assistance (and may well be continuing to do so)

All I've I said is if you think one of our cities is so terrible then you're welcome to get the  fuck out and go back to the shithole that you came from

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Do you me post up what the direction of this country is going?

Do whatever you want

I don't give a shit

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
I never pretended to champion anyone
I don't give a shit one way or the other if you're gay

You are a refugee from a shithole country who has no doubt benefited from US Tax Payer assistance (and may well be continuing to do so)

All I've I said is if you think one of our cities is so terrible then you're welcome to get the  fuck out and go back to the shithole that you came from

I don't get your obsession with where I'm from and where I live, you creepy SOB.

I'm not gay, and I'm not a refugee, but unlike you I don't consider these insults because I'm not a homophobe racist like you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't get your obsession with where I'm from and where I live, you creepy SOB.

I'm not gay, and I'm not a refugee, but unlike you I don't consider these insults because I'm not a homophobe racist like you.

Are you really this fucking dense

I don't give a fuck where you're from.
I don't give a fuck if you're gay

I do care that you're shitting on an American city when you yourself are a refugee who no doubt benefitted from the generosity of the US taxpayer

If you don't like it then get the fuck out

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Are you really this fucking dense

I don't give a fuck where you're from.
I don't give a fuck if you're gay

I do care that you're shitting on an American city when you yourself are a refugee who no doubt benefitted from the generosity of the US taxpayer

If you don't like it then get the fuck out

As much as you wish I was gay, I am not.  Happy to disappoint you, creepy SOB.

Not sure where you got the idea that I live in that shiitte hole you live in, never have and never will.  I'm very happy at home, and no I will not share my location with you.  So stop prying.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Not sure where you got the idea that I live in that shiitte hole you live in, never have and never will.  I'm very happy at home, and no I will not share my location with you.  So stop prying.

You're the one that brought up "penis" ..which was very queer.

As I said before I don't  care if you're gay or not.

I do care that a refugee such as yourself who has benefitted from the generosity of the United States now feels emboldened to shit on on a city in the United States

If it's so bad here then you're welcome to get to fuck out

I'll be glad to keep repeating that as many times as it takes for you to figure it out

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
You're the one that brought up "penis" ..which was very queer.

As I said before I don't  care if you're gay or not.

I do care that a refugee such as yourself who has benefitted from the generosity of the United States now feels emboldened to shit on on a city in the United States

If it's so bad here then you're welcome to get to fuck out

I'll be glad to keep repeating that as many times as it takes for you to figure it out

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Why don't you move back to Venezuela
I'm sure you'd enjoy living there rather than in San Antonio

BoB , why don't you move back to sicilian village of Corleone !.

I'm sure you still have some family there !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Stupid fuck, yours grandfathers emigrated from Sicily ..................kill yourself stupido !.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

Why is it always one over the other with you?  Leave Trump out of the mix and admit Biden and his administration is one huge clusterfuk fvcking up and lying to this nation on a daily basis.
: