Author Topic: Pfizer getting ready to launch their new Covid drug, Pfizermectin  (Read 4193 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Pfizer getting ready to launch their new Covid drug, Pfizermectin
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2021, 07:50:06 PM »
Why is that the "real fraud"

Vaccines are the first line of defense against severe illness and the best defense to stop the spread

This drug would be administered only after someone was sick so it would do nothing to stop the spread or help eradicate the disease

BTW - I don't know anyone who paid for their vaccination but if you get sick with Covid you'll have to pay for Ivermectin and likely this drug as well (if/when it's actually approved)

Your taxes or some variation of it paid for vaccinations. Are you really oblivious to that fact?

There is never gonna be any eradication of the covid-19 even with 100% vaccination uptake. The sooner you except the better, because there is no alternative. Once everyone has been infected the virus becomes even more insignificant than it already is. The solution has always been to let the virus run. A working antiviral would have allowed for this with minimal distribution.

Also lol@ you thinking Vaccines are the first line of defence. No, that would be your immune system. Always has been even for the vaccinated.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2021, 08:23:17 PM »
Tell that to all the professional athletes and Olympians who got COVID this year. Were their bodies not healthy enough to fight off the virus?

8) 8) 8)

Chicken Little makes an appearance. Hello coward.

Those athletes didn't give fuck one about your shit virus.
a

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2021, 10:26:39 PM »
Why is that the "real fraud"

Vaccines are the first line of defense against severe illness and the best defense to stop the spread

This drug would be administered only after someone was sick so it would do nothing to stop the spread or help eradicate the disease

BTW - I don't know anyone who paid for their vaccination but if you get sick with Covid you'll have to pay for Ivermectin and likely this drug as well (if/when it's actually approved)

What? The vaccination is free? Pfizer didn't make a penny?

We all paid for the vaccination. Nothing is free. The government can't give anybody anything simply because they have nothing to give. What they "give" to one person they have taken from someone else. The pharm companies have made hundreds of millions off this vaccine. They don't make squat off of Ivermectin let alone Zinc and Vitamin D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2021, 02:26:52 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2021, 02:39:53 AM »
The devaluation of money is what paid for the vaccines. The federal reserve increased its balance sheet assets  by $4 trillion in the last two years.

It buys assets with money created out of thin air.

Federal Reserve Board - Recent balance sheet trends

https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/bst_recenttrends.htm

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2021, 12:53:13 PM »
Chicken Little makes an appearance. Hello coward.

Those athletes didn't give fuck one about your shit virus.

Wow you sure are miserable.

Of course I probably would feel the same way too if my freedom was taken away because I refused the vaccine.

8) 8) 8)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2021, 12:56:07 PM »
Wow you sure are miserable.

Of course I probably would feel the same way too if my freedom was taken away because I refused to send my children to a camp to be cleansed..

8) 8) 8)

where will you make a stand for your beliefs?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2021, 01:27:56 PM »
where will you make a stand for your beliefs?

My stand was that I believe in the vaccine…so I got it.

💉💉💉

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2021, 01:29:56 PM »
My stand was that I believe in the vaccine…so I got it.

💉💉💉

if you bend over just a bit more it will make it much easier for them to fuck you up the ass

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2021, 01:35:39 PM »
if you bend over just a bit more it will make it much easier for them to fuck you up the ass

Actually the vaccine goes in your arm...wrong again.

8) 8) 8)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2021, 02:15:23 PM »
Your taxes or some variation of it paid for vaccinations. Are you really oblivious to that fact?

There is never gonna be any eradication of the covid-19 even with 100% vaccination uptake. The sooner you except the better, because there is no alternative. Once everyone has been infected the virus becomes even more insignificant than it already is. The solution has always been to let the virus run. A working antiviral would have allowed for this with minimal distribution.

Also lol@ you thinking Vaccines are the first line of defence. No, that would be your immune system. Always has been even for the vaccinated.

so what
my "taxes" pay for a lot of things but it's not like my tax rate is tied to any specific expenditure
you know this...right?

A vaccine was used to eradicate small pox

Do you think we should have just sat around and waited for our immune system to have done that because we'd still be waiting and in the meantime there would have been millions (if not tens of millions) of unnecessary infections

The vaccine trains your immune system to defend against the virus

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2021, 02:18:35 PM »

We all paid for the vaccination. Nothing is free. The government can't give anybody anything simply because they have nothing to give. What they "give" to one person they have taken from someone else. The pharm companies have made hundreds of millions off this vaccine. They don't make squat off of Ivermectin let alone Zinc and Vitamin D

Did you pay for it when you got your shot?

If you get infected you're going to have to pay for the Vitamin D, Ivermectin and whatever else Trumptards are stuffing or shooting into their body

Also, in the last three months (June through August) it's estimated that preventable COVID-19 hospitalizations among unvaccinated adults cost over $5 Billion

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/unvaccinated-covid-patients-cost-the-u-s-health-system-billions-of-dollars/

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2021, 02:39:28 PM »
so what
my "taxes" pay for a lot of things but it's not like my tax rate is tied to any specific expenditure
you know this...right?

A vaccine was used to eradicate small pox

Do you think we should have just sat around and waited for our immune system to have done that because we'd still be waiting and in the meantime there would have been millions (if not tens of millions) of unnecessary infections

Poor example. Cowpox worked perfectly well as a natural vaccine before a man made vaccine emerged. But why am I not surprised that you wouldn't know something like this.

Also why are are avoiding the fact that vaccine manufacturers (pfizer and moderna) enriched themselves and are trying to argue the point that you didn't directly pay for it? I guess the intricacies of something like this go over your head.

"The vaccine trains your immune system to defend against the virus". At least you learnt something there. You're welcome.

Please be better in your next response.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2021, 02:54:09 PM »
Did you pay for it when you got your shot?

If you get infected you're going to have to pay for the Vitamin D, Ivermectin and whatever else Trumptards are stuffing or shooting into their body

Also, in the last three months (June through August) it's estimated that preventable COVID-19 hospitalizations among unvaccinated adults cost over $5 Billion

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/unvaccinated-covid-patients-cost-the-u-s-health-system-billions-of-dollars/

Do you pay every time you drive on the freeway? Do you pay when a police arrests a criminal? You are implying that the vaccines are free. They are not? Just because it's a third party that's paying the money is still coming from you. Money that could have gone to other things like schools or paying down the debt. Again, I am not saying nor am I against the vaccine but it is not free and it is being used as a cash cow as other treatments are discouraged and even prohibited as the pharm company's don't make money with those alternative treatments. More booster shots mean more money.

I'd rather take vitamin D and Zinc and pay for it directly than get another booster shot and I should be free to do so just as you should be free to take whatever shot you want.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2021, 02:58:06 PM »
Governments dont have any money, the only money they spend is that which is accrued from taxation and the money created out of thin air that the tax payer has to pay back

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2021, 03:02:53 PM »
Governments dont have any money, the only money they spend is that which is accrued from taxation and the money created out of thin air that the tax payer has to pay back

You're completely wrong...as usual.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2021, 03:06:02 PM »
You're completely wrong...as usual.
Where does the government get its money?
The government raises around £800 billion in revenue each year. Most comes from the three biggest taxes: income tax, National Insurance contributions (NICs) and VAT.
https://ifs.org.uk/taxlab/key-questions/where-does-government-get-its-money

OK

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2021, 03:11:42 PM »
S
C
A
M
D
E
M
I
C
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2021, 03:11:52 PM »

They don't make squat off of Ivermectin let alone Zinc and Vitamin D

Depending on what someone considers 'squat' it seems 'they' all make something. The bottom line is that nothing is free.

Merck manufactures ivermectin, brand name STROMECTOL. Stromectol/ivermectin is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of certain parasite infections. Walmart charges $77.05 for ivermectin. It can be purchased for as little as $29.72 for 20 tablets, 3 mg. at QFC.

The median cost of a to your primary care physician in 2021 without insurance $471. With insurance your co-pay can be as little as $10. Insurance providers discount the doctor's expense. 

Amazon sells a 30 count zinc for $15.99 and a one-year supply (360 ct) of vitamin D3 for $14.99

The U.S. (with taxpayer's money) is paying $19.50 for each Pfizer dose. Moderna ranges between $32 to $37 per dose. Johnson and Johnson is $10 a dose. Novavax’s two-dose vaccine is estimated to be $16 a dose. AstraZeneca’s two-dose vaccine is cheapest at just $3 to $4 a dose.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2021, 03:15:07 PM »
Poor example. Cowpox worked perfectly well as a natural vaccine before a man made vaccine emerged. But why am I not surprised that you wouldn't know something like this.

Also why are are avoiding the fact that vaccine manufacturers (pfizer and moderna) enriched themselves and are trying to argue the point that you didn't directly pay for it? I guess the intricacies of something like this go over your head.

"The vaccine trains your immune system to defend against the virus". At least you learnt something there. You're welcome.

Please be better in your next response.

If the cowpox vaccine was so great than why did we need to make a new vaccine in order to actually eradicate the disease?

Yes, the vaccine trains your immune system to defend against the virus

Glad we agree on that basic fact

The next part of that sentence would be "without making you sick with the actual disease"

you knew that ...right

that's why it's better to get the vaccine than wait around to get the disease and then hope you recover

We also know that unvaccinated people are much more likely to get infected than vaccinated people much more likely to be so sick that they require hospitalization.  And of course much more likely to die from Covid as well

Unvaccinated people are about 29 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, according to a study released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The new study, published in the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, also found that unvaccinated people were nearly five times more likely to be infected with Covid than people who got the shots. The results are based on data from Los Angeles County between May 1 and July 25, the agency said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/24/cdc-study-shows-unvaccinated-people-are-29-times-more-likely-to-be-hospitalized-with-covid.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/10/1036023973/covid-19-unvaccinated-deaths-11-times-more-likely

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2021, 03:16:16 PM »
Do you pay every time you drive on the freeway? Do you pay when a police arrests a criminal? You are implying that the vaccines are free. They are not? Just because it's a third party that's paying the money is still coming from you. Money that could have gone to other things like schools or paying down the debt. Again, I am not saying nor am I against the vaccine but it is not free and it is being used as a cash cow as other treatments are discouraged and even prohibited as the pharm company's don't make money with those alternative treatments. More booster shots mean more money.

I'd rather take vitamin D and Zinc and pay for it directly than get another booster shot and I should be free to do so just as you should be free to take whatever shot you want.

I didn't pay for it out of my pocket and my taxes liability didn't go up by one cent due to the vaccine

How about you?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2021, 03:20:45 PM »
Where does the government get its money?
The government raises around £800 billion in revenue each year. Most comes from the three biggest taxes: income tax, National Insurance contributions (NICs) and VAT.
https://ifs.org.uk/taxlab/key-questions/where-does-government-get-its-money

OK

Fair enough. I keep forgetting that you're from the UK and not Canada like myself.

:)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2021, 03:55:07 PM »

that's why it's better to get the vaccine than wait around to get the disease and then hope you recover

That's far too much of a blanket statement as that's definitely not the case for everyone. Sure there is large percentage of the population who should get vaccinated, but have chose not and it will cost them dearly. Fuck em though, I have no sympathy for them.

But don't fall for the government BS and Biden spouting a 98% vaccine uptake before things can get normal. Give it maybe a month, or an increase in vaccine uptake to around 70% and watch they'll end restrictions, mandates and tell everyone to go back to normal and to act as if there was no virus.

I'll bump this post come that time to remind you that you were just a stooge.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2021, 04:16:39 PM »
That's far too much of a blanket statement as that's definitely not the case for everyone. Sure there is large percentage of the population who should get vaccinated, but have chose not and it will cost them dearly. Fuck em though, I have no sympathy for them.

But don't fall for the government BS and Biden spouting a 98% vaccine uptake before things can get normal. Give it maybe a month, or an increase in vaccine uptake to around 70% and watch they'll end restrictions, mandates and tell everyone to go back to normal and to act as if there was no virus.

I'll bump this post come that time to remind you that you were just a stooge.

Can you give us your medical opinion on who should and should not get the vaccine and why and then explain why I was a "stooge" for getting it along with a few hundred million other people in my country?

We were back to normal where I live (San Jose) in June and we weren't at 98% vaccinated rate

I think where I live in now above 80% vaccination and when they lift the mask mandate I'm sure some people will still choose to wear one

It's  potentially much more expensive to wait to get Covid than to get the free vaccine

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/covid-19-medical-bills/36588017#

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2021, 07:40:03 PM »
If you dont know you have had it then you wouldnt report it.

Which is where I think I fit in.  I got sick immediately as covid hit my area very early on.  It was a very odd illness and some things happened that I was confused by.  By the time I really knew what covid was, I was feeling better.  I never went to the doctor, I never took any medicine other than over the counter stuff, I never reported this to my doctor or anyone.  Maybe it wasn't covid, maybe it was.  Regardless it doesn't show up in the numbers.