Author Topic: Challenge to Bhanky  (Read 4171 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Challenge to Bhanky
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2021, 04:05:33 PM »
A 6 month challenge is simply ridiculous. A million things can and will come up in that time frame that makes both guys drop out. Ain't nobody dedicating 6 months to a forum challenge. Do something within a week and maybe it will happen. Maybe.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2021, 04:06:00 PM »
do you see a post about your son? I sure dont
look Brian, youre literally the king of all talk. You cant back up shit
you threaten me, dont show up, claim stronger, wont accept a challenge

and you think cause im old with parkinsons makes a difference. Anyone on here knows this challenge would be a massive benefit to my health. Im not sure how welfare affects my strength, and as far as retarded, man, you have taken that to a new level over the last 2 years ruining your life

I accepted the challenge you are never going to be stronger than me and yes it makes a difference I don't punch down I don't like bullies

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2021, 04:08:18 PM »
I am not the villain. I have never been the villain. I am the godamn Hero. Also I have done 2 sets since you issued your challenge you are already behind

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2021, 04:11:31 PM »
How the fuck are you going to win a deadlifting contest when you cant even bend over and touch your toes Mr no flexibility your godamn belly is going to get in the way

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2021, 04:11:35 PM »
A 6 month challenge is simply ridiculous. A million things can and will come up in that time frame that makes both guys drop out. Ain't nobody dedicating 6 months to a forum challenge. Do something within a week and maybe it will happen. Maybe.

I havent touched a weight in years and you want me doing it in a week? Are you mental?
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2021, 04:12:28 PM »
I havent touched a weight in years and you want me doing it in a week? Are you mental?

You havent seen your dick in years either maybe you should get rid of the spare tire and work on being able to reach your toes before entering a deadlifting contest

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2021, 04:13:47 PM »
This is interesting, but no one on this site can be stronger than me, no way, I beat anyone on bench, curls, squat and deadlift, srs

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2021, 04:13:53 PM »
How the fuck are you going to win a deadlifting contest when you cant even bend over and touch your toes Mr no flexibility your godamn belly is going to get in the way

are you in or not in? 
tell you what paypal me 200 dollars and ill never mention you, talk to you or even acknowledge you are alive on this board or anywhere on the internet again. Thats big moneys for me, big moneys. Its,..um,,,,21% of my monthly income, based on american dollars

doubleygood2cu@gmail.com is the paypal. Ooooo looking forward to moneyssssssss   :D
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2021, 04:14:41 PM »
This is interesting, but no one on this site can be stronger than me, no way, I beat anyone on bench, curls, squat and deadlift, srs

you would crush me i would need years and still fail

on the other hand 6 months i destroy bhanky
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2021, 04:16:45 PM »
are you in or not in? 
tell you what paypal me 200 dollars and ill never mention you, talk to you or even acknowledge you are alive on this board or anywhere on the internet again. Thats big moneys for me, big moneys. Its,..um,,,,21% of my monthly income, based on american dollars

doubleygood2cu@gmail.com is the paypal. Ooooo looking forward to moneyssssssss   :D

I told you I am in any feat of strength you want to record it doesn't matter you are nowhere near as strong as me instead of entering a strength contest you need to enter Jenny Craig walk before your run

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2021, 04:17:17 PM »

I believe you, but in all fairness Bhank has many medical issues

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2021, 04:17:27 PM »

6 months you are just going to be fatter and older who are you kidding you should be doing water aerobics not lifting

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2021, 04:18:27 PM »
I told you I am in any feat of strength you want to record it doesn't matter you are nowhere near as strong as me instead of entering a strength contest you need to enter Jenny Craig walk before your run

ok fair enough 6 months ill post 3 different lifts on video--worry about yourself hanky, I havent had charges in 20 years while the cops apparently are all over you 24 7
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2021, 04:21:11 PM »
ok fair enough 6 months ill post 3 different lifts on video--worry about yourself hanky, I havent had charges in 20 years while the cops apparently are all over you 24 7

I just added 50% to my stiff leg deadlifts for set 4 and still got 25 reps

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2021, 04:22:00 PM »

I'm not saying you should do a week challenge, just that a 6 month challenge is just too long a timeframe. If the challenge was right this minute it might happen, 6 months no. You could do a challenge with yourself, film your current maxes on the 3 powerlifts and then challenge yourself to increase a certain percentage each week. If after a couple of months you are still with it then issue a short term challenge to bhank, a week or two to hit a max repping a certain weight or whatever.

Bhank claims you will never beat him in anything so you don't have to even have him agree to any challenge. If you film and post yourself doing something you don't think he can do, either he beats it on film or he automatically lost

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2021, 04:25:02 PM »
I'm not saying you should do a week challenge, just that a 6 month challenge is just too long a timeframe. If the challenge was right this minute it might happen, 6 months no. You could do a challenge with yourself, film your current maxes on the 3 powerlifts and then challenge yourself to increase a certain percentage each week. If after a couple of months you are still with it then issue a short term challenge to bhank, a week or two to hit a max repping a certain weight or whatever.

Bhank claims you will never beat him in anything so you don't have to even have him agree to any challenge. If you film and post yourself doing something you don't think he can do, either he beats it on film or he automatically lost

Anything he can do I can do better hell I also have a dart board setup in my gym only difference is I also lift weights in my gym

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2021, 04:27:19 PM »
Anything he can do I can do better hell I also have a dart board setup in my gym only difference is I also lift weights in my gym

Ill play you darts for 10 thousand dollars anytime
ill easily find someone to put the money up for me
absolutely anytie for 10 grand. Hell, getbiggers should pool it together it would be the easiest 10k they would ever make

ahhahahah he has a dartboard setup ahhahahahhahh

bahhahaha look at that tragic darts setup from 1978, probably throws brass darts too
bhahahahaha im dyin here
get a grip baldy now youre in over your head
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2021, 04:29:08 PM »

good call i agree
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2021, 04:43:30 PM »
hanky throw some darts on video i want to bust my ass laughing at your technique hahaahhahahaha
"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2021, 04:55:58 PM »
Take a decade I don't do single reps on any of the so called big 3 lifts you are still never going to be stronger than me in this lifetime. I will make it easy on you. I will send your broke ass 200 cash if you can perform 5 solid wide grip pull-ups it will never happen. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and I have torn my right pec 3 times and I have had my left tricep sheared off completely and surgically reattached in addition to a surgically cut left bicep tendon not reattached and tennis and golfers elbow both sides. You are still never going to be stronger than me. I don't even do deadlifts or squats I have titanium bolts in both knees and no meniscus and bone on bone stage 4 arthritis all 4 quadrants both knees. I will still squat and deadlift more than you without even training those movements. Despite all of it  I am shockingly strong right now

Post the X-ray of these lies

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2021, 04:58:03 PM »
No bullshit I just had a run in incident with no less than 5 police vehicles 2 came to my house and followed me to the other 3 who were following up a report on me I just had an incident

Child protective services at your door again?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2021, 05:01:23 PM »
I am not the villain. I have never been the villain. I am the godamn Hero. Also I have done 2 sets since you issued your challenge you are already behind

Just the villain against your ex wife and your son you see under supervised visits.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2021, 05:04:27 PM »
I literally just had a stand off with 5 police cars an hour ago I got your coward right here you fat fuck
No you didn't
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2021, 05:11:41 PM »
Just the villain against your ex wife and your son you see under supervised visits.

I had my son this week he just left we had a great time. Went on a hayride decorated a pumpkin played 18 holes of putt putt went to the beach had a costume party yesterday rode a 4 wheeler today had a blast. Do you have kids did you see them this week or do you just hate in others because you don’t have any yourself ?? No you don’t have kids or you wouldn’t  talk about other people’s kids sicko notice my beard and haircut all this week. Did you hang out with your loving family or just spread lies about other people online?? 

Maybe I am bald so what my kids hair is perfect more than makes up for it

eature=share

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2021, 05:14:45 PM »
hanky, throw the darts. Im dying  a slow death here waiting for this impeccable form ahhahaaha
and show the darts to, they must be glorious 35 dollar pub darts
"