Author Topic: All you can steal buffet.  (Read 1449 times)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
All you can steal buffet.
« on: October 20, 2021, 07:16:16 AM »
Will it be the end of super markets in California?

Just fill your garbage bag of goods and walk out.

Proposition 47, also known by its ballot title Criminal Sentences. Misdemeanor Penalties. Initiative Statute, was a referendum passed by voters in the state of California on November 4, 2014. The measure was also referred to by its supporters as the Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act.[2] It recategorized some nonviolent offenses as misdemeanors, rather than felonies, as they had previously been categorized.

The crimes affected were:

Shoplifting, where the value of property stolen does not exceed $950
Grand theft, where the value of the stolen property does not exceed $950
Receiving stolen property, where the value of the property does not exceed $950
Forgery, where the value of forged check, bond or bill does not exceed $950
Fraud, where the value of the fraudulent check, draft or order does not exceed $950
Writing a bad check, where the value of the check does not exceed $950
Personal use of most illegal drugs (Below a certain threshold of weight)[3]

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: All you can steal buffet.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 07:32:50 AM »
Will it be the end of super markets in California?

Just fill your garbage bag of goods and walk out.

Proposition 47, also known by its ballot title Criminal Sentences. Misdemeanor Penalties. Initiative Statute, was a referendum passed by voters in the state of California on November 4, 2014. The measure was also referred to by its supporters as the Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act.[2] It recategorized some nonviolent offenses as misdemeanors, rather than felonies, as they had previously been categorized.

The crimes affected were:

Shoplifting, where the value of property stolen does not exceed $950
Grand theft, where the value of the stolen property does not exceed $950
Receiving stolen property, where the value of the property does not exceed $950
Forgery, where the value of forged check, bond or bill does not exceed $950
Fraud, where the value of the fraudulent check, draft or order does not exceed $950
Writing a bad check, where the value of the check does not exceed $950
Personal use of most illegal drugs (Below a certain threshold of weight)[3]

California, , chicago and new york are shitholes.  My dad and brother live in Cleveland and they want me to move there all the time...and my mom lives in Asheville which is s liberal shithole with raising prices in housing

I chose Greenville,  SC where my stepdad lives.  Its nice weather,  the conservative officials keep the laws job friendly  and the police keep the riff raff in check and have no problems shooting or laying a beatdown to criminal trash.. which at one point i did as a detention officer.  Housing is very affordable and taxes are low

Did i mention, no laws on masks or getting a vaccine.   Live at your own risk
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 07:47:29 AM »
Democrats are insane. No way to reason with their insanity.  San Francisco is going to be void of stores with these shop lifting laws.  You can get a huge fine if you don't clean up after your dog but if you crap on the sidewalk it's okay. You can leave it walking away.

I would rather live in a place where the cops are backed. A strong District attorney that prosecutes everything. A place where the dregs of society are kept in check. Want to walk out with a six pack of beer?  Where I live the cops will come and handcuff you. Put you in the police car where you will be processed at the station.  You will be let go after a couple of hours with a summons to appear in court. The judge will give you a $500 fine and the arrest will be on your record.

In a liberal place like San Francisco you leave with the beer as the security guard tells you to have a good day. You drink it  all then piss all over someone's car. You go back into the store for another six pack and this time you take a bag a chips. The security guard laughs telling him, "If I call the cops they wouldn't come anyway."  You then sit with your government phone drinking beer on the sidewalk posting on getbig saying how bad Trump is for the country.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 07:54:13 AM »
lol^

So messed up in Cali.

NYC not much better.

These retailers will close their stores.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 07:58:57 AM »
These animals should be shot on site.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 08:02:06 AM »
These animals should be shot on site.
We like to joke about shit, but things are getting out of control these days.

I mean people fucking stormed the capital building.

They way our society is heading, the next Purge movie, may be based on a true story.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 08:07:10 AM »

They way our society is heading, the next Purge movie, may be based on a true story.

::) ::) ::)

Did you see the videos where the security opened the gates and waved the people into the Capital? I did

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 08:09:20 AM »

Not a single one was armed.   Imagine if all of them were armed w rifles and weapons?   

That would have been a takeover. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 08:13:19 AM »
Not a single one was armed.   Imagine if all of them were armed w rifles and weapons?   

That would have been a takeover.
It's the fact that they had the balls to do it.

They realized real quick, when that dumb bitch got shot in the neck. You weren't going past that point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 08:17:26 AM »

They realized real quick, when that dumb bitch got shot in the neck. You weren't going past that point.

If armed citizens wanted to take over the Govt - it could happen overnight.   Brandon and his gang of queens, trannies, communists, etc couldnt do a damn thing about it. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 08:29:27 AM »
::) ::) ::)

Did you see the videos where the security opened the gates and waved the people into the Capital? I did

The majority walked into the Capital through open doors with cops saying nothing. They didn't even attempt to lock the doors. Try to find the videos now and you can't. I saw the video of that unarmed woman that was shot. No where to be found now. I can't think of a single reason for that murder. There were no threats. She didn't physically assault the cop. She was about five yards away.  He just pulled out his gun and killed her.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 08:33:48 AM »
If armed citizens wanted to take over the Govt - it could happen overnight.   Brandon and his gang of queens, trannies, communists, etc couldnt do a damn thing about it.
That depends. If they had the national guard and Army enforcing things.The general population wouldn't stand a chance.

Let's hope it doesn't get to that point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 08:37:46 AM »
That depends. If they had the national guard and Army enforcing things.The general population wouldn't stand a chance.

Let's hope it doesn't get to that point.

You don't get it.   The national guard and most soldiers dont support liberal communist BS as put forward by Biden and pelosi etc.  Most detest and hate these scumbags and parasites.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2021, 08:40:27 AM »
You don't get it.   The national guard and most soldiers dont support liberal communist BS as put forward by Biden and pelosi etc.  Most detest and hate these scumbags and parasites.
I don't disagree, but there will be plenty of soldiers who would enforce martial law, if they were ordered to.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2021, 08:49:25 AM »
I don't disagree, but there will be plenty of soldiers who would enforce martial law, if they were ordered to.

These "patriots" don't understand the lure of power and how people will play along with things they consider wrong to be in a group above all else.

85+% would enforce martial law and enjoy feeling special and powerful for doing so.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 08:55:15 AM »
The stores will shut down because of this.  Terms like food desert, white flight, and gentrification will be used to rationalize it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2021, 09:02:08 AM »
These "patriots" don't understand the lure of power and how people will play along with things they consider wrong to be in a group above all else.

85+% would enforce martial law and enjoy feeling special and powerful for doing so.

All it took was a few hundred unarmed people to storm the capitol and it be considered the worst thing since the civil war.   If they were all armed, it would have been over in a half hour and they would have owned the capitol building. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2021, 09:04:50 AM »
All it took was a few hundred unarmed people to storm the capitol and it be considered the worst thing since the civil war.   If they were all armed, it would have been over in a half hour and they would have owned the capitol building.
Yeah, until the Calvary showed up, and turned them into Swiss cheese.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2021, 09:15:24 AM »
UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE, where I live if you steal a candy bar they arrest you and throw you in jail. I seen this guy steal a candy bar and the cops cuffed him and made him walk the two blocks to the police station because he smelled so bad and they didn't want him stinking up  their car. :D :D :D :D this is how it should be. commit the crime do the time no exceptions. rich, poor or downright stupid.
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2021, 09:16:12 AM »

Um not so - guess what - Ruby Ridge, Waco - etc - remember those events?   You think the Govt wants that again? 

You think soldiers want to die fighting fellow citizens who they generally support fighting for communists like Biden Pelosi etc.?

Look you are a gay liberal democrat - we get it.   But most people - MOST - don't support your view point.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2021, 09:17:25 AM »

The "Cavalry" are not gay fat obese liberal democrat obama liberal pelosi types. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2021, 09:21:10 AM »
The "Cavalry" are not gay fat obese liberal democrat obama liberal pelosi types.
Was that directed towards me?  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2021, 09:22:32 AM »
Um not so - guess what - Ruby Ridge, Waco - etc - remember those events?   You think the Govt wants that again? 

You think soldiers want to die fighting fellow citizens who they generally support fighting for communists like Biden Pelosi etc.?

Look you are a gay liberal democrat - we get it.   But most people - MOST - don't support your view point.   
Im not gay, I'm not liberal, and I'm not a Democrat. Lol.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2021, 09:26:38 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2021, 09:52:23 AM »

Why? America was founded on toppling corrupt governments.

As a history lover you should recognize what was taking place but instead you've been indoctrinated against these basic principles of" for the people by the people."