Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set  (Read 32810 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set
« Reply #250 on: October 26, 2021, 06:26:20 PM »
is baldwin atheist ?

No.  He's an ASSHOLIST.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #251 on: October 26, 2021, 06:27:17 PM »
is baldwin atheist ?

He's a flaming liberal, of course he is

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #252 on: October 26, 2021, 06:51:16 PM »
When I was around twenty I lived outside Phoenix and worked as a cowboy in a western town for tourists.
We used real Colts with just gunpowder and no bullets. The rules were for every shootout we had to be at least thirty feet away and even then guns were to be aimed at the ground in front of you and not at the person or persons across from you. Also every gun was checked by at least one other person before the shows.
I witnessed a ''Noob'' fire his gun face high and after the shows were over and all the tourists left he straight up got his ass kicked and we all watched and no one helped him.

Jon-Erick Hexum killed himself screwing around thinking gunpowder and blanks wouldn't hurt him.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #253 on: October 27, 2021, 05:10:06 AM »
Baldwin's hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend AND is the musical guest. He's doing a rendition of "Hey Joe" by Jimi Hendrix.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2021, 05:20:22 AM »
Baldwin's hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend AND is the musical guest. He's doing a rendition of "Hey Joe" by Jimi Hendrix.
LOL  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2021, 05:32:17 AM »

Brutal if true ;D
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2021, 06:53:06 AM »
What happened to that girl who killed her boyfriend on YouTube a few years back with a desert eagle? They were pranksters and he put a book up to his chest and she shot him? Did she get jail time?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #257 on: October 27, 2021, 07:15:34 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2021, 07:20:09 AM »
I think tat PRINCESS L is close to the truth.(See her/his post above).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: October 27, 2021, 04:37:47 PM »
Yep...

Just ask all of Kevin Spacey’s accusers... oh wait, they all died within a 12 month time period, and Spacey never had to worry about a thing afterwards

Yeah Kevin's on top of the world.... ::)

May 2021.....Louis Nero, the producer of Franco Nero’s upcoming low-budget indie “L’uomo Che Disegnò Dio,” confirmed to Variety that Spacey is on board to make a cameo in the film.

Cameo = he's in one scene. Low budget indie = the bottom of the barrel = straight to video streaming. Kev's cooked!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: October 27, 2021, 05:29:41 PM »
Baldwin deserves to suffer horribly for his crimes.  That's right. 
C R I M E S.  Starting with this woman's death.  If people think he's Teflon coated crap then I say the Law needs to break out the steel scouring pad and get to roughing his ass up. 

Baldwin is not above the Law but he is beneath the citizenry of our Nation.  He just needs to be planted behind bars or better still, given the death penalty for what his ignorance has done.  It was no accident that he shot and killed her.  It was his impudence toward all that is good.

Last I read, this horrific incident was still under investigation. Nobody has been charged yet, but that could still happen. Baldwin is not in the clear.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #261 on: October 27, 2021, 06:04:22 PM »
Last I read, this horrific incident was still under investigation. Nobody has been charged yet, but that could still happen. Baldwin is not in the clear.

Not in the clear and he’s front and center

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: October 27, 2021, 09:17:19 PM »
BAN WESTERNS!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2021, 05:19:04 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2021, 05:26:35 AM »
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2021, 08:38:04 AM »
BAN BALDWINS!
That's something I'd support.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2021, 01:21:39 PM »
Looks like the truth has come out and some "crew members" took the gun to do target practice in the desert with live rounds during the LONG downtime everyone has on movie sets. However lower level crew members like Production Assistants would usually never try such a stunt as putting live ammo in a gun and shooting it, they are often terrified of the asshole producers and directors like Baldwin or anyone with any real power who treats them like shit as they get coffee and run errands. So whoever put a live round in the gun and fucked around was someone with some power.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2021, 02:50:15 PM »
Looks like the truth has come out and some "crew members" took the gun to do target practice in the desert with live rounds during the LONG downtime everyone has on movie sets. However lower level crew members like Production Assistants would usually never try such a stunt as putting live ammo in a gun and shooting it, they are often terrified of the asshole producers and directors like Baldwin or anyone with any real power who treats them like shit as they get coffee and run errands. So whoever put a live round in the gun and fucked around was someone with some power.

Cough, Cough.. Alec...  Cough.. Baldwin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: November 03, 2021, 09:09:23 AM »
'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident
Fox News ^ | November 3, 2021 | Tyler McCarthy
Posted on 11/3/2021, 11:18:58

The armorer on the set of "Rust" offered a chilling theory through her attorneys about what led to the accidental shooting death of Halyna Hutchins.

Armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed was one of four people who handled the weapon prior to Alec Baldwin firing it while rehearsing a scene for the indie-western. As a result, Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza said that the investigation is largely focused on her as well as how a live round made its way to the set of the film at all.

Speaking on the "Today" show Wednesday Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence claim that the bullets their client loaded into the gun on the day of the shooting were taken from a box that was only supposed to contain dummy rounds that were incapable of firing. However, because the ammunition was left unattended from roughly 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. that day, they believe the opportunity was there for a disgruntled crew member to mix a live round into the box.

"We don’t know, however, whether that live round came from that box," Bowlees said. "We’re assuming it did. We’re assuming somebody put that live round in that box, which, if you think about that, the person who put the live round in the box of dummy rounds had to have the purpose of sabotaging the set. There’s no other reason you would do that. That you would mix that live round with the dummy rounds."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: November 03, 2021, 11:12:59 AM »
'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident
Fox News ^ | November 3, 2021 | Tyler McCarthy
Posted on 11/3/2021, 11:18:58

The armorer on the set of "Rust" offered a chilling theory through her attorneys about what led to the accidental shooting death of Halyna Hutchins.

Armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed was one of four people who handled the weapon prior to Alec Baldwin firing it while rehearsing a scene for the indie-western. As a result, Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza said that the investigation is largely focused on her as well as how a live round made its way to the set of the film at all.

Speaking on the "Today" show Wednesday Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence claim that the bullets their client loaded into the gun on the day of the shooting were taken from a box that was only supposed to contain dummy rounds that were incapable of firing. However, because the ammunition was left unattended from roughly 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. that day, they believe the opportunity was there for a disgruntled crew member to mix a live round into the box.

"We don’t know, however, whether that live round came from that box," Bowlees said. "We’re assuming it did. We’re assuming somebody put that live round in that box, which, if you think about that, the person who put the live round in the box of dummy rounds had to have the purpose of sabotaging the set. There’s no other reason you would do that. That you would mix that live round with the dummy rounds."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Armorer sounds like an incredibly easy job.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: November 03, 2021, 12:06:55 PM »

Armorer sounds like an incredibly easy job.
Most jobs on an acting set are easy. A lot of downtime and waiting around.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: November 03, 2021, 01:00:45 PM »
Alec Baldwin’s wife breeds for her allowance money.