Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set  (Read 32759 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set
« Reply #275 on: November 03, 2021, 01:06:25 PM »
'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident
Fox News ^ | November 3, 2021 | Tyler McCarthy
Posted on 11/3/2021, 11:18:58

The armorer on the set of "Rust" offered a chilling theory through her attorneys about what led to the accidental shooting death of Halyna Hutchins.

Armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed was one of four people who handled the weapon prior to Alec Baldwin firing it while rehearsing a scene for the indie-western. As a result, Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza said that the investigation is largely focused on her as well as how a live round made its way to the set of the film at all.

Speaking on the "Today" show Wednesday Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence claim that the bullets their client loaded into the gun on the day of the shooting were taken from a box that was only supposed to contain dummy rounds that were incapable of firing. However, because the ammunition was left unattended from roughly 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. that day, they believe the opportunity was there for a disgruntled crew member to mix a live round into the box.

"We don’t know, however, whether that live round came from that box," Bowlees said. "We’re assuming it did. We’re assuming somebody put that live round in that box, which, if you think about that, the person who put the live round in the box of dummy rounds had to have the purpose of sabotaging the set. There’s no other reason you would do that. That you would mix that live round with the dummy rounds."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

This is how he will get away with it.

Shouldn't have left it unattended, but i'm sure it will be a non-issue and he will walk.

Now it will be the gun's fault.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #276 on: November 03, 2021, 02:32:40 PM »
'Rust' armorer's attorneys speculate sabotage occurred on set in deadly Alec Baldwin shooting incident

The armorer on the set of "Rust" offered a chilling theory through her attorneys about what led to the accidental shooting death of Halyna Hutchins.

Armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed was one of four people who handled the weapon prior to Alec Baldwin firing it while rehearsing a scene for the indie-western. As a result, Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza said that the investigation is largely focused on her as well as how a live round made its way to the set of the film at all.

Speaking on the "Today" show Wednesday Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence claim that the bullets their client loaded into the gun on the day of the shooting were taken from a box that was only supposed to contain dummy rounds that were incapable of firing. However, because the ammunition was left unattended from roughly 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. that day, they believe the opportunity was there for a disgruntled crew member to mix a live round into the box.

"We don’t know, however, whether that live round came from that box," Bowlees said. "We’re assuming it did. We’re assuming somebody put that live round in that box, which, if you think about that, the person who put the live round in the box of dummy rounds had to have the purpose of sabotaging the set. There’s no other reason you would do that. That you would mix that live round with the dummy rounds."

Let’s say for second this is true. Baldwin was still the last person to point and pull the trigger which means he should have been the last to check for clear and safe. Again, if this might be true, sounds like they were betting on Baldwin to be negligent

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2021, 06:13:53 PM »

Alec Baldwin is in trouble if that’s the best story that they could come up with.

“Somebody sabotaged me!”

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #278 on: November 03, 2021, 06:21:06 PM »
Baldwin deserves the death penalty for murdering that woman.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #279 on: November 03, 2021, 06:54:41 PM »
Baldwin deserves the death penalty for murdering that woman.

If this were you or I we would have been in jail

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: November 03, 2021, 07:15:57 PM »

This is true, my friend.  I still hope he goes to trial and is found guilty.  He is a filthy, lying cuck and this was no "accident".

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #281 on: November 03, 2021, 07:18:02 PM »
The dead chicks husband has lawyered up. Somebody is getting sued.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: November 03, 2021, 07:19:01 PM »

Somehow the Clintons are involved...Filthy creatures that they are.  Baldwin may yet Epstein up.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: November 03, 2021, 07:29:32 PM »
246.3 PC states that “(a) Except as otherwise authorized by law, any person who willfully discharges a firearm in a grossly negligent manner which could result in injury or death to a person is guilty of a public offense and shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail  not exceeding one year

This really isn't much of a case. With the good lawyer Baldwin will have and his connections, the D.A. won't go after involuntary manslaughter. It will be settled out of court for millions. Deceased's husband has already lawyered up for a civil trial.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #284 on: November 03, 2021, 07:44:06 PM »
246.3 PC states that “(a) Except as otherwise authorized by law, any person who willfully discharges a firearm in a grossly negligent manner which could result in injury or death to a person is guilty of a public offense and shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail  not exceeding one year

This really isn't much of a case. With the good lawyer Baldwin will have and his connections, the D.A. won't go after involuntary manslaughter. It will be settled out of court for millions. Deceased's husband has already lawyered up for a civil trial.

I’m assuming this is a New Mexico PC?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: November 04, 2021, 12:57:21 PM »
I’m assuming this is a New Mexico PC?
I apologize, was California law. Here is NM. It's actually less strict.

30-7-4. Negligent use of a deadly weapon.

A. Negligent use of a deadly weapon consists of:

(1) discharging a firearm into any building or vehicle or so as to knowingly endanger a person or his property;

(2) carrying a firearm while under the influence of an intoxicant or narcotic;

(3) endangering the safety of another by handling or using a firearm or other deadly weapon in a negligent manner; or

(4) discharging a firearm within one hundred fifty yards of a dwelling or building, not including abandoned or vacated buildings on public lands during hunting seasons, without the permission of the owner or lessees thereof.

Whoever commits negligent use of a deadly weapon is guilty of a petty misdemeanor.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: November 04, 2021, 02:28:03 PM »
An oldie but goodie excuse:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: November 04, 2021, 02:39:11 PM »
Let’s say for second this is true. Baldwin was still the last person to point and pull the trigger which means he should have been the last to check for clear and safe. Again, if this might be true, sounds like they were betting on Baldwin to be negligent

He was practicing 'method acting' which is something he learned from his studies at the Lee Strasberg Actors Studio.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2021, 07:23:39 PM »
So they have confirmed it was an actual live round that was in the gun :o

When it happened on the set of the crow i believe it was a blank that got caught up in the chamber so when the next blank fired it pushed the contents of the previous blank outwards as a projectile which killed Brandon.

Therefore if it’s confirmed as a live round it would mean someone tampered with it on purpose, ok no problem believing that

Yet what I’m struggling with is how the hell did he shoot 2 people on set? There has to be more to it that explains the story. Was he having a casual chat waving it around and accidentally it set off? Or was he in the middle of filming a scene and fired the gun which is how it went off.

I’d have to assume he was filming a scene which makes a lot more sense.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #289 on: November 04, 2021, 07:51:23 PM »
So they have confirmed it was an actual live round that was in the gun :o

When it happened on the set of the crow i believe it was a blank that got caught up in the chamber so when the next blank fired it pushed the contents of the previous blank outwards as a projectile which killed Brandon.

Therefore if it’s confirmed as a live round it would mean someone tampered with it on purpose, ok no problem believing that

Yet what I’m struggling with is how the hell did he shoot 2 people on set? There has to be more to it that explains the story. Was he having a casual chat waving it around and accidentally it set off? Or was he in the middle of filming a scene and fired the gun which is how it went off.

I’d have to assume he was filming a scene which makes a lot more sense.

Guns don't go off - he squeezed the trigger.  The bullet went through the gal and into the guy.  Very sad, very preventable.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: November 04, 2021, 07:53:27 PM »

I thought he was a lawyer?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #291 on: November 04, 2021, 09:07:00 PM »
He was practicing 'method acting' which is something he learned from his studies at the Lee Strasberg Actors Studio.

What’s your point…again?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: November 04, 2021, 11:16:44 PM »
Him speaking on it was interesting, especially the way he treated his wife. He made what's called a passive denial of any wrongdoing. "She was my friend, we went to dinner" etc. It's like when Mike O' Hearn is asked if he's ever taken gear he answers "I was 250 lbs. when I was 16" It's a passive denial, suggesting someone is cloaking some part of the truth.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #293 on: November 05, 2021, 01:09:33 AM »
I've been meaning to ask this question for a while now. Why, with all the technology available are they using real weapons?  Surely they could have prop guns made and no one would know the difference.  Seems like this whole situation was tragically preventable on many, many levels. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #294 on: November 05, 2021, 02:02:25 AM »

Facts.  The elites have a completely different justice system.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #295 on: November 05, 2021, 03:10:50 AM »
I thought he was a lawyer?

He definitely is a lawyer.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #296 on: November 05, 2021, 05:50:13 AM »
Somehow the Clintons are involved...Filthy creatures that they are. Baldwin may yet Epstein up.

He's way too arrogant for that.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #297 on: November 05, 2021, 05:59:08 AM »
I apologize, was California law. Here is NM. It's actually less strict.

30-7-4. Negligent use of a deadly weapon.

A. Negligent use of a deadly weapon consists of:

(1) discharging a firearm into any building or vehicle or so as to knowingly endanger a person or his property;

(2) carrying a firearm while under the influence of an intoxicant or narcotic;

(3) endangering the safety of another by handling or using a firearm or other deadly weapon in a negligent manner; or

(4) discharging a firearm within one hundred fifty yards of a dwelling or building, not including abandoned or vacated buildings on public lands during hunting seasons, without the permission of the owner or lessees thereof.

Whoever commits negligent use of a deadly weapon is guilty of a petty misdemeanor.

...until a death actually occurs from the above... then it's a whole other ballgame.
:

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #298 on: November 05, 2021, 07:52:05 AM »
Is the cinematographer Baldwin shot still dead?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #299 on: November 05, 2021, 09:10:41 AM »
Is the cinematographer Baldwin shot still dead?

And Baldwin is still walking around free man