Author Topic: How does a man get sexually assaulted?  (Read 2032 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: How does a man get sexually assaulted?
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2021, 08:36:33 PM »
Quaalude laced pudding pops

You think he touched him with his whipper whopper?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2021, 08:44:18 PM »
Kyle Beach was drafted 11th overall in 2008.

From 1993 through 2018, Beach was the highest drafted player in those 26 years never to play a single NHL game.

That’s why u don’t give it up on the 1st date! He should of played hard to get so he could get some playing time.  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2021, 11:40:39 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50688975
Reynhard Sinaga is thought to be the UK's "most prolific rapist" ever. For several years, until he was caught in 2017, he preyed on young men enjoying a night out.
He has been found guilty of drugging, raping and sexually assaulting 48 men, but police believe they are among at least 190 victims.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2021, 11:48:00 AM »

This guy is a straight up homo.  None of these stories make sense. No straight man is going to the crib of a homo and drink shit he didn't poor out of a sealed bottle himself. Actually, no straight man would enter the place.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2021, 11:54:04 AM »
This guy is a straight up homo.  None of these stories make sense. No straight man is going to the crib of a homo and drink shit he didn't poor out of a sealed bottle himself. Actually, no straight man would enter the place.
the people he picked were wandering around totally bladdered, they didnt know where they were.

Last guy he did it to kicked the shit out of him, thats how he got caught.

If I had woken up in his flat with a sore arse I would have killed him there and then..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2021, 11:59:22 AM »
Kyle Beach was drafted 11th overall in 2008.

From 1993 through 2018, Beach was the highest drafted player in those 26 years never to play a single NHL game.
And there you have it. Had he actual made it in the NHL this story would have never been told.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2021, 07:47:58 AM »
And there you have it. Had he actual made it in the NHL this story would have never been told.

He will make more now then he ever could as a pro.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2021, 07:51:13 AM »
the people he picked were wandering around totally bladdered, they didnt know where they were.

If I had woken up in his flat with a sore arse I would have killed him there and then..

So you’re saying Henda was probably a recipient of a poke in the buttocks?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2021, 08:16:13 AM »
Corrections officers at Rikers Island (largest jail complex within New York City) see this kind of thing very often.

Men get raped by other men and sometimes it's a cellmate and there is no interference. Sad but true.

We've had a few members that have been corrections officers and they have shared stories before.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2021, 06:49:17 AM »

Thats exactly why he got away with it for so long...because of assumption like these.    Its a lot easier to do than you think after reading his story.  He simply offered help to drunk white men who assumed that he was safe since he was a small and soft looking asian boy.  Once he offered them water which im assuming because he was prob using GHB, he was knocked out and he could have his way with them.  They wake up , dont remember anything and once again seeing a small asian boy would not think he was raped.

Believe me, no matter how tough you are...you can get raped easier than you think
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2021, 10:09:00 AM »

That's the genius part of the crime. Him being Asian meant no one woke up with a sore ass. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2021, 03:57:50 PM »
Sexual coercion is a form of rape. The legal definition of rape varies from state to state, rape is generally defined as forced or non-consensual sexual contact. Rape and/or sexual assault is forced, manipulated, or coerced sexual contact.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2021, 05:00:12 PM »
So you’re saying Henda was probably a recipient of a poke in the buttocks?

Haha luckily I can be absolutely smashed and still retain the ability to be completely aware of where I am and what I’m doing. Never understood how people get to point they can’t walk or talk in sentences and be completely unaware of shit and piss being in their pants and getting interfered with by homosexual deviants

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2021, 05:15:31 PM »
Haha luckily I can be absolutely smashed and still retain the ability to be completely aware of where I am and what I’m doing. Never understood how people get to point they can’t walk or talk in sentences and be completely unaware of shit and piss being in their pants and getting interfered with by homosexual deviants

People who get to the point that they can barely function, do so because they are trying to escape a miserable life. Anyone who 'interferes' with someone in such a disgusting condition, is a deviant. Whether they are female or male gay or straight makes no difference. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2021, 07:23:17 PM »

He does protrude a gloriously youthful exuberance.  He's obviously sexual.  Do you think he took his time?  What I mean by that is once he began penetration, do you think he rhythmically and somewhat gently glid his Asian tallywhacker in and out or do you think he went for broke and plowed away like a prime Max Hardcore?  Were all the alleged victims cream pied?  Or did he diversify and give any of them the homewrecker lip glaze? 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2021, 08:44:21 PM »
Never understood how people get to point they can’t walk or talk in sentences and be completely unaware of shit and piss being in their pants and getting interfered with by homosexual deviants

No need to bring Shizzo into this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2021, 11:57:24 PM »
He does protrude a gloriously youthful exuberance.  He's obviously sexual.  Do you think he took his time?  What I mean by that is once he began penetration, do you think he rhythmically and somewhat gently glid his Asian tallywhacker in and out or do you think he went for broke and plowed away like a prime Max Hardcore?  Were all the alleged victims cream pied?  Or did he diversify and give any of them the homewrecker lip glaze?

Asian tallywhackers are reputed to be rather small....not much more than a finger. Just saying.