Author Topic: How does a man get sexually assaulted?  (Read 2031 times)

orion

• Getbig IV
How does a man get sexually assaulted?
« on: November 01, 2021, 02:53:50 PM »
I'm referring to this scandal in the NHL.  Kyle Beach was a grown man at the time, hell of a lot bigger than the guy who allegedly assaulted him. I'm a big hockey fan and these guys fight at the drop of a hat.  All of sudden he's got no fight in him?  Sorry but I'm just not buying that.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: How does a man get sexually assaulted?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 03:03:09 PM »
I'm referring to this scandal in the NHL.  Kyle Beach was a grown man at the time, hell of a lot bigger than the guy who allegedly assaulted him. I'm a big hockey fan and these guys fight at the drop of a hat.  All of sudden he's got no fight in him?  Sorry but I'm just not buying that.

Hi Brad Aldrich

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 03:23:35 PM »
He could have been a 19 year old and some old fuck scared him.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 03:26:15 PM »

ya Beach was huge and a fighter, but he was 19, by the sounds of it low confidence, and Aldrich who had pull in the Hawks organization told him his career was over if he didnt play along.  I can see it
Shittily Aldrich is CEO of some stupid etched glass company

https://www.ocuglass.net/copy-of-our-team-1
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 03:33:32 PM »

Does it matter how big you are physically when your career and livelihood depends on it?

Im sure Kyle wasn't afraid of the perp himself (his physical stature didn't intimidate him), but what he could do with his influence if Kyle would have decked him.

Kyle was only 19 and Coach Aldrich had pull and influence.

I mean, WHO would be physically intimidated by this twerp?

Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 03:34:19 PM »
Did the homo ram a hockey stick into his crapper?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 04:02:00 PM »
I've done it to someone with dental floss and it's not pretty.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
Sexual assault is such a broad term.  It could mean anything, a slap on the ass can be considered sexual assault, especially if it's a woman. I seriously doubt that Beach got ass raped.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 04:06:08 PM »

You have a lot to learn.  :'(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2021, 04:15:16 PM »
Sexual assault is such a broad term.  It could mean anything, a slap on the ass can be considered sexual assault, especially if it's a woman. I seriously doubt that Beach got ass raped.

Merely hanging dong is sexual assault.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2021, 05:54:00 PM »
Soap is dropped.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2021, 05:56:55 PM »
You have a lot to learn.  :'(

ya he sure does. So many guys play the tough guy Im a man role and joke about it. This shit happens way more than people think, where Im from Sheldon Kennedy and Theo Fleury are prime examples. But men be oooo me macho me laugh at young man who gets sexually assaulted. Til it happens to their kid or someone they know
"

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2021, 08:25:15 AM »
ya he sure does. So many guys play the tough guy Im a man role and joke about it. This shit happens way more than people think, where Im from Sheldon Kennedy and Theo Fleury are prime examples. But men be oooo me macho me laugh at young man who gets sexually assaulted. Til it happens to their kid or someone they know

Kennedy and Flurry were juniors when that happened. I get that at that age they kept their mouths shut because making the NHL was everything.  This thing smacks of cashing in. The climate is right with all the allegations coming forth from every corner.  And this guy was just a video coach.  Didn't have no power, how hard would it have been for Beach to just push him off?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2021, 08:27:25 AM »
Does it matter how big you are physically when your career and livelihood depends on it?

Im sure Kyle wasn't afraid of the perp himself (his physical stature didn't intimidate him), but what he could do with his influence if Kyle would have decked him.

He looks like Darren Avey cast as Hawkeye.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2021, 08:45:34 AM »
Kyle Beach was drafted 11th overall in 2008.

From 1993 through 2018, Beach was the highest drafted player in those 26 years never to play a single NHL game.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2021, 09:26:32 AM »

He looks like Darren Avey cast as Hawkeye.

Lmfao

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2021, 09:39:21 AM »
Kennedy and Flurry were juniors when that happened. I get that at that age they kept their mouths shut because making the NHL was everything.  This thing smacks of cashing in. The climate is right with all the allegations coming forth from every corner.  And this guy was just a video coach.  Didn't have no power, how hard would it have been for Beach to just push him off?

he drugged his drink
"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2021, 11:25:44 AM »

Did he use Grape Jelly or Salad Dressing?  The story doesn't add up. Any straight 19 yr old would knock this guy out.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2021, 12:22:02 PM »
Did he use Grape Jelly or Salad Dressing?  The story doesn't add up. Any straight 19 yr old would knock this guy out.

Quaalude laced pudding pops

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2021, 12:53:15 PM »
If a man gets an erection while act is going on you were not assaulted. And fuck that fear and endorphins shit causing erections. It's called FIGHT or flight, not fuck or flight.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2021, 02:17:39 PM »

He was 19 and he was a coach ..power and influence no different than college students and kids.  Being strong makes no difference
A

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2021, 02:40:19 PM »
has any retard here read that Kyles drink was drugged?

or are we all just playing the macho role of youd beat up the coach while absollutely laid out from whatever drug it was
"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2021, 06:23:55 PM »
If a man gets an erection while act is going on you were not assaulted. And fuck that fear and endorphins shit causing erections. It's called FIGHT or flight, not fuck or flight.

"if he got stiff, you must acquit" - Johnnie Cochran

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2021, 06:35:13 PM »
It is another case of 'he said - she said'. The truth will never be told.

Note: there is a strike through the s.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2021, 08:26:58 PM »
He was 19 and he was a coach ..power and influence no different than college students and kids.  Being strong makes no difference

Yeah but he told his coach after the fact so he couldn't have been that afraid of his power.  They just didn't believe him or decided it wasn't such a big deal.  Anyways when did 19 make you a dumb kid all of a sudden.  You can vote, and go to war at 19.