Author Topic: Mark Dugdale & his small cock  (Read 551255 times)

Beefjake

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1457
  • Oh fuck it.
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #775 on: September 19, 2026, 01:41:30 AM »
And here naive old me thought that smaller cock would give an illusion of bigger thighs.
One could think that is the thing the judges are looking for…

But yeah 🤷‍♂️
A sport for warriors 😄🦫

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #776 on: September 19, 2026, 02:18:57 AM »
show I enter in 2023 PCS finals , I was walking through the venue with my wife who is pretty much non-plussed and has no idea what goes on in bodybuilding and we walked around a corner and there was a guy with a sock on his cock like the photo above.

I walked past and looked around at my wife , she said "whats wrong with these people?"

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37890
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #777 on: September 19, 2026, 09:21:39 AM »
show I enter in 2023 PCS finals , I was walking through the venue with my wife who is pretty much non-plussed and has no idea what goes on in bodybuilding and we walked around a corner and there was a guy with a sock on his cock like the photo above.

I walked past and looked around at my wife , she said "whats wrong with these people?"
:D We've all asked the same question many times.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20114
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #778 on: September 19, 2026, 04:20:49 PM »
show I enter in 2023 PCS finals , I was walking through the venue with my wife who is pretty much non-plussed and has no idea what goes on in bodybuilding and we walked around a corner and there was a guy with a sock on his cock like the photo above.

I walked past and looked around at my wife , she said "whats wrong with these people?"

A really long time ago when I was helping backstage at a few shows there were buck naked men and women competitors walking around not giving a fuck, getting bronzer put on or spray tanned, no socks LOL. Nowadays with all the panic about harassment I bet they have segregated more.

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19836
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #779 on: September 19, 2026, 04:39:44 PM »
A really long time ago when I was helping backstage at a few shows there were buck naked men and women competitors walking around not giving a fuck, getting bronzer put on or spray tanned, no socks LOL. Nowadays with all the panic about harassment I bet they have segregated more.

Were you giving them some handsy’s  ;D

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21413
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #780 on: September 19, 2026, 04:54:57 PM »
A really long time ago when I was helping backstage at a few shows there were buck naked men and women competitors walking around not giving a fuck, getting bronzer put on or spray tanned, no socks LOL. Nowadays with all the panic about harassment I bet they have segregated more.

If you were backstage helping a buddy and he had nervous wood that would not go down, would you give him a hand job so it would dissipate? 

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20114
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #781 on: September 19, 2026, 06:02:32 PM »
Were you giving them some handsy’s  ;D
If you were backstage helping a buddy and he had nervous wood that would not go down, would you give him a hand job so it would dissipate?

 :D

I wouldn't even put bronzer or oil on him. Nor trim his back before. "I will just ask X because Van won't do it" LOL.

The "X" said, "what, are you gay?" So you might be gay if you don't want to oil up another dude, can't win :D

mphgrove

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3304
  • Getbig!
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #782 on: September 20, 2026, 05:04:37 AM »
If you were backstage helping a buddy and he had nervous wood that would not go down, would you give him a hand job so it would dissipate?

Oh nervous wood, good to know. Full pass, doesn’t count

But what about situations where they don’t look nervous?

https://mymusclevideo.com/122213/rico-lopez-gomez-wins-bulge-contest/

Younger Rico in bodybuilding posing trunks, including visibility even when facing curtain



ALWAYS DO WARM UPS BEFORE LIFTING



DO NOT WEAR JOCK STRAP WHEN ENTERTAINING YOUR DOG



FOLLOW THE SCHMOE CAMERA ANGLES FAITHFULLY (27, 28, 3 etc.)



WATCH FOR JUSTIN MUSIOL COMPETITIONS

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/ifbb_empro_pro/iq5w/justin_musiol

mphgrove

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3304
  • Getbig!
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #783 on: September 27, 2026, 04:25:07 AM »

tacobender

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3155
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #784 on: September 27, 2026, 12:39:32 PM »



Max Stryker

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 79
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #787 on: September 30, 2026, 10:20:28 AM »
show I enter in 2023 PCS finals , I was walking through the venue with my wife who is pretty much non-plussed and has no idea what goes on in bodybuilding and we walked around a corner and there was a guy with a sock on his cock like the photo above.

I walked past and looked around at my wife , she said "whats wrong with these people?"

She's a keeper joswit  ;D

falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21856
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #788 on: October 01, 2026, 01:45:43 AM »

mphgrove

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3304
  • Getbig!
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #789 on: October 01, 2026, 12:00:56 PM »

mphgrove

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3304
  • Getbig!
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #790 on: October 01, 2026, 12:45:32 PM »

Max Stryker

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 79
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #791 on: October 01, 2026, 02:05:34 PM »
sorry but catching up and not going through 32 pages...

What is Dugdale accused of? Stuffing his "posing trunks" or wearing a sock protector like golf driver sleeve?

Either way.. 32 pages, so who wins here ;)

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #792 on: October 01, 2026, 02:10:54 PM »
sorry but catching up and not going through 32 pages...

What is Dugdale accused of? Stuffing his "posing trunks" or wearing a sock protector like golf driver sleeve?

Either way.. 32 pages, so who wins here ;)

Yes, Im sure Mark points all his friends and family to this thread about him..

hikingrobert

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 34
  • Getbig!
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #793 on: October 03, 2026, 04:30:20 AM »

mphgrove

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3304
  • Getbig!
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #794 on: Today at 04:38:01 AM »


Above clip is a tribute and confirms Mark’s elite status. Shown below is superiority in back development (and glutes extensively after 0:15):


Mark wearing a respectable posing strap for once:


However, retreating into deficiency lighting in photo below around bigger boys:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/2e1szz/not_my_photo_but_my_buddy_mark_with_some_other/

tacobender

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3155
Re: Mark Dugdale & his small cock
« Reply #795 on: Today at 08:07:36 AM »
I can’t believe this thread is still going lol I think it’s funny and joking around but geez, 32 pages of talking about penis?