Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno was Lord Vader  (Read 1225 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Lou Ferrigno was Lord Vader
« on: November 11, 2021, 05:48:06 AM »
Suprised that I never posted this before. Years ago...when the great golden era website IRONAGE was still alive.....I used to post on it quite a lot. Some old school guys used to have Q and A forums. If I recall, Phil Williams, Gunnar Rosbo(via his wife), Richard Baldwin. Anyway.....a huge thread akin to Getbigs Arnold thread and Ferrigno thread started. And it went for years. It was started and continually fed by a poster named LORD VADER. Pics of Louie and constant topics about Lou's greatness etc...etc. Always how incredible and strong he was. One day I get a PM from the late Shawn Perine, who started the Ironage site and who was the Editor in Chief of Muscle& Fitness. He writes to me in the PM the words.....LORD VADER is LOU FERRIGNO!!!

A year later, I met up with Shawn Perine at Joe Weiders memorial celebration in Santa Monica and asked him if it Lord Vader posts were indeed Lou Ferrigno and Shawn said 100%. He said Lou is a good dude but has major issues. He said that Lou himself told him that he posts as Lord Vader. Shawn then told me that he cross checked the screen name to Lou's personal email.

Since then....I have Ferrigno as a bigger insecure freak. For all we know....he contributes to Getbigs Ferrigno thread too.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lou Ferrigno was Lord Vader
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 06:34:33 AM »
 ::)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 06:35:24 AM »
F

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 06:38:27 AM »
And….?  Yawn. ::)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 06:44:46 AM »
Does this mean that an order 66 can be issued for failure to pay the $20?

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 06:46:20 AM »
The question is.... what's he bench ???

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 07:15:06 AM »
And….?  Yawn. ::)
Take a look at this Hunk of Man.....

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2021, 07:38:00 AM »
Maybe Bhank is Lou

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2021, 07:53:05 AM »
Suprised that I never posted this before. Years ago...when the great golden era website IRONAGE was still alive.....I used to post on it quite a lot. Some old school guys used to have Q and A forums. If I recall, Phil Williams, Gunnar Rosbo(via his wife), Richard Baldwin. Anyway.....a huge thread akin to Getbigs Arnold thread and Ferrigno thread started. And it went for years. It was started and continually fed by a poster named LORD VADER. Pics of Louie and constant topics about Lou's greatness etc...etc. Always how incredible and strong he was. One day I get a PM from the late Shawn Perine, who started the Ironage site and who was the Editor in Chief of Muscle& Fitness. He writes to me in the PM the words.....LORD VADER is LOU FERRIGNO!!!

A year later, I met up with Shawn Perine at Joe Weiders memorial celebration in Santa Monica and asked him if it Lord Vader posts were indeed Lou Ferrigno and Shawn said 100%. He said Lou is a good dude but has major issues. He said that Lou himself told him that he posts as Lord Vader. Shawn then told me that he cross checked the screen name to Lou's personal email.

Since then....I have Ferrigno as a bigger insecure freak. For all we know....he contributes to Getbigs Ferrigno thread too.
Great board....I was a moderator on there for years........one of the first three.....Ken B.,Jeff Preston,and me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2021, 07:54:53 AM »
Maybe Bhank is Lou
No impossible,Lou had quads.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2021, 07:55:43 AM »
;D
Lou looks like he was a little hard on the Beaver.  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2021, 08:20:03 AM »
That's interesting.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2021, 08:24:12 AM »
Take a look at this Hunk of Man.....

Bay likey! :P

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2021, 08:25:34 AM »

Incorrect, Lord Vader was David Prowse, although Lou could have played him in a later Star Wars.
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2021, 08:44:05 AM »

&t=44s   

&t=50s     
F

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2021, 09:21:01 AM »
The question is.... what's he bench ???

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2021, 03:06:52 PM »
I cam confirm, he told me the same thing,  i was "trapz" on there.
Ferrigno would go on there and big himself up, very insecure.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2021, 03:54:35 PM »
When the spotlight is taken from a sellebrity such as Lou and even Arnold, it is sad fact that they will start carrying their own everywhere they go.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2021, 04:00:22 PM »
Who was Vader in Star Wars: Rogue One ??

The ending scene was absolutely badass with Vader killing nearly everyone in sight

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2021, 05:16:07 PM »
When the spotlight is taken from a sellebrity such as Lou and even Arnold, it is sad fact that they will start carrying their own everywhere they go.

That's good.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2021, 05:45:47 PM »
That's good.

Thanks, brother.  That is something my younger brother the voice actor used to tell me or at least that is what I recall, LOL!   

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2021, 05:52:43 PM »
Seems to be a common trend for retards to call themselves Lord Vader

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2021, 08:20:06 AM »
 :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2021, 08:24:12 AM »
Who was Vader in Star Wars: Rogue One ??

The ending scene was absolutely badass with Vader killing nearly everyone in sight

They essentially copied that scene in the mandalorian with skywalker taking out the dark troopers.