Author Topic: There Will Be Blood …  (Read 2996 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
There Will Be Blood …
« on: November 12, 2021, 05:03:04 AM »
https://www.newsweek.com/nyc-black-lives-matter-threatens-bloodshed-riots-city-if-anti-crime-units-reinstated-1648426

Can’t blame Black folks. You can only take so much after hundreds of years of oppression. It’s been almost 60 years since Dr. King’s “I have a dream” speech, the greatest speech in American history, and here we are.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: There Will Be Blood …
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 05:08:46 AM »
So they can threaten crime and that’s ok? They are threatening crime if anti crime units come back? Gee sounds like they are admitting they are the majority of crime. Idiots.

There shall be blood my ass, time to civil war this bitch and watch them run for hills.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 06:01:52 AM »
Mufaka fuck yo safety, shieee - negro community

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 06:06:14 AM »
\\

I thought this would be a bhanks thread.  :D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 06:07:41 AM »
I actually support BLM. I understand they hate white people and don't want to live with them or be compared to them. I think we should support them in living separately away from these oppressive racist white people. Even help them return to Africa, tickets fully paid. #BLM

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 07:29:41 AM »
\\

Down a quart.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 07:57:29 AM »
Calling it a plainclothes anti gun unit is an interesting political maneuver

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 08:11:30 AM »

Deal  8)  Except there's no such thing as "WLM"... You see B_B_C  "white people" are not permitted to tribalise by our puppet masters, and form these kind of groups like black people and other racial groups are allowed to... WLM would be very bad and "racist" you see... BLM is all good though ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 08:33:48 AM »
https://www.newsweek.com/nyc-black-lives-matter-threatens-bloodshed-riots-city-if-anti-crime-units-reinstated-1648426

Can’t blame Black folks. You can only take so much after hundreds of years of oppression. It’s been almost 60 years since Dr. King’s “I have a dream” speech, the greatest speech in American history, and here we are.

What a bunch of horseshit. If there’s any oppression within the black community you can blame the Democrat Party. Neither them or BLM have’t done shit to make their community better or even uplift them in anyway. You want to stop the violence, let LE do their jobs, refund departments double of what was taken away no matter that Marxist (they admitted it) and clean up the trash. And oh, one more thing. NY needs to up their CCW application approvals so people can defend themselves

Two of the biggest false narratives of the left oppression from hundreds of years ago and “systematic racism”

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2021, 08:55:53 AM »
I actually support BLM. I understand they hate white people and don't want to live with them or be compared to them. I think we should support them in living separately away from these oppressive racist white people. Even help them return to Africa, tickets fully paid. #BLM

They’re just like women. Don’t listen to what they say instead watch what they do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2021, 08:58:08 AM »
\\

Same.   Honestly - other than Bhank - I've never known anyone to shat blood. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2021, 09:18:00 AM »
Down a quart.
HA HA HA....you funny bastard !! ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2021, 10:01:08 AM »
Thought this was a bhank thread. Never mind

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2021, 10:14:20 AM »

Are you being tongue in cheek to get a rise here? It is Blacks themselves (especially Black homeowners) who are saying NO to the extremes of BLM. Blacks are the ones who gave a POLICE OFFICER with a tough on crime message the margin of victory in the NYC mayoral race. It was Blacks who gave the margin of defeat to the “defund the police” initiative in Minneapolis, which the White liberals on the other side of town (way less vulnerable to crime) voted for. I generally consider myself tending toward being a White moderate to liberal, but this fact needs to be recognized.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2021, 10:15:02 AM »
I'd love to see the modern big city negro try to survive in the African jungle.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2021, 10:17:26 AM »
I'd love to see the modern big city negro try to survive in the African jungle.

Africa has cities as well you know that right? It also has grasslands rivers desserts mountains etc it is not just one big jungle.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2021, 10:20:05 AM »
Same.   Honestly - other than Bhank - I've never known anyone to shat blood.

I can say that sometimes my dumps are so big my ass bleeds and if I eat dairy I get blood in toilet.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2021, 10:41:53 AM »
Africa has cities as well you know that right? It also has grasslands rivers desserts mountains etc it is not just one big jungle.
I'd like to see them in any of those environments. The murder rates in their cities are just as high.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2021, 11:29:00 AM »
I can say that sometimes my dumps are so big my ass bleeds and if I eat dairy I get blood in toilet.
Thanks for sharing Rob....I`m glad I ate a few hours ago. LOL  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2021, 12:10:56 PM »
Thanks for sharing Rob....I`m glad I ate a few hours ago. LOL  ;D

Haha no prob Wes.I knew you were wondering about my giant dumps.

perhaps you should cut back on the bull fucking

In this situation I’m the one doing the fucking.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2021, 01:00:35 PM »
Let’s get this fucking thing started already quit the yip yapping and fucking do something already but no typical turdfaces there lips are bigger than Michelin tires.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2021, 03:13:18 PM »
Let’s get this fucking thing started already quit the yip yapping and fucking do something already but no typical turdfaces there lips are bigger than Michelin tires.

Hi Gruden

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2021, 05:28:23 PM »
No doubt that overt racism is fading but to deny it still exists and that the wounds created by it should be healed is unrealistic. There are Black folks in this country who lived under a system of de jure segregation. Do you think you’d be fine with everything if your mother had to endure the degradation of “Coloreds Only” public accommodations? Not to mention a slew of other horrific indignities. That’s right, you’d be angry AF.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2021, 03:48:47 AM »
No doubt that overt racism is fading but to deny it still exists and that the wounds created by it should be healed is unrealistic. There are Black folks in this country who lived under a system of de jure segregation. Do you think you’d be fine with everything if your mother had to endure the degradation of “Coloreds Only” public accommodations? Not to mention a slew of other horrific indignities. That’s right, you’d be angry AF.
No, I wouldn't be. Irish and Italians were treated similarly and it doesn't bother me one bit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2021, 04:51:35 AM »
Haha no prob Wes.I knew you were wondering about my giant dumps.
Actually Rob,I think about them quite often.   LOL  ;D