Author Topic: Women lusting after Reeves  (Read 2991 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Women lusting after Reeves
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2021, 05:48:52 PM »
She is saying he was a pole smoker and obviously not interested in women. Quite common for good looking dudes (no homo) to be fags as they obsess over their appearance. Perhaps Reeves was a Rock Hudson type? When Rock came out everyone was in shock. 'What a shame, imagine all the pussy he could have had!'.

I think you may be on to something.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2021, 05:55:40 PM »
24 years ago....the legend, Zabo Koszewski told me that Steve Reeves could orgasm without touching his prick. Those were his exact words.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2021, 05:56:16 PM »
u look at putchter and just see man! you leik man and nothing but!!!! manfucker loooser hahahah!

Pooh Parr

Now poof to?
Q

Hard Fast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2021, 05:56:42 PM »
24 years ago....the legend, Zabo Koszewski told me that Steve Reeves could orgasm without touching his prick. Those were his exact words.
Didn't need to touch it. He had a line of beautiful women to touch it for him.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2021, 06:00:04 PM »
Didn't need to touch it. He had a line of beautiful women to touch it for him.

Or he had a very sensitive prostate  :-X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2021, 06:01:45 PM »

You have the old bullshit story about Bill Pearl.  It was BS then and BS now.  As for Reeves.  A woman I spoke with that worked at the veterinarian that took care of Reeves' horses said he was a good man and that he did like women but was loyal to his love for his wife.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2021, 08:03:12 PM »
She is saying he was a pole smoker and obviously not interested in women. Quite common for good looking dudes (no homo) to be fags as they obsess over their appearance. Perhaps Reeves was a Rock Hudson type? When Rock came out everyone was in shock. 'What a shame, imagine all the pussy he could have had!'.

I think you may be on to something.

These men say he was straight, and I believe them! -

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2021, 08:08:18 PM »

Jon Gilmore called "Laid Bare" that had this to say about Reeves -

"runs downstairs to the refrigerator to drink all the fucking milk and suck up a few raw eggs to get back the proteins he thinks he’s lost by shooting his little waddie.”

Blasting loads, and chugging down eggs and daily.

These are the stories that are missing from new bodybuilding.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2021, 02:56:14 AM »
If he were bald none of that would be happening. They love his hair. That is all.
Brutal truth. GQ face, full head of hair and tall. The muscles do nothing.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2021, 06:26:00 AM »
Brutal truth. GQ face, full head of hair and tall. The muscles do nothing.

I didn't mean this like it is a good thing  :D  :D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2021, 09:59:42 AM »
It's possible that I'm the only person on this board  who actually knew Steve and worked with Steve and his girl-friend/wife on a couple of occasions.

My dad was a friend of Steve's and I  and sorta recall initially meeting him at some forgotten lake across the San Francisco Bay in the Oakland area when and where I also met a three-legged dog!

Over half a century (that's 50 years if I recall right) our lives crossed numerous times up until  a year or so before his death.

By that time I  was a close friend of George Eifferman's and his wife and since George was in the hospital with ailments of his own, we were asked to not mention Steve's passing until he recovered as George and Steve were close friends since the 1950's.

Note: I am bad at recalling exact periods of time .... but I am still pretty damn good discussing Quantum Mechanics which I have often recommended to Mr. Martin Champion and other well known genuses (I can't spell that!) on this board.

My memory of Steve is way too long to write about it here and most likely posted years ago on this board .... so if anyone is really interested in this stuff, send me one of those message things and I'll go into details and include stuff which no one (I think) has ever heard of.

For some of youse GetBiggers ..... It won't be as exciting as two feet in paper bags or other shit like that, but some of youse guys may be interested in the story about Steve getting sucker-punched and knocked on his ass and other stories long forgotten by many others (include me out) about lifting heavy things and those who lifted them way back then.

PS... God bless, Pelius!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2021, 10:41:44 AM »
It's possible that I'm the only person on this board  who actually knew Steve and worked with Steve and his girl-friend/wife on a couple of occasions.

My dad was a friend of Steve's and I  and sorta recall initially meeting him at some forgotten lake across the San Francisco Bay in the Oakland area when and where I also met a three-legged dog!

Over half a century (that's 50 years if I recall right) our lives crossed numerous times up until  a year or so before his death.

By that time I  was a close friend of George Eifferman's and his wife and since George was in the hospital with ailments of his own, we were asked to not mention Steve's passing until he recovered as George and Steve were close friends since the 1950's.

Note: I am bad at recalling exact periods of time .... but I am still pretty damn good discussing Quantum Mechanics which I have often recommended to Mr. Martin Champion and other well known genuses (I can't spell that!) on this board.

My memory of Steve is way too long to write about it here and most likely posted years ago on this board .... so if anyone is really interested in this stuff, send me one of those message things and I'll go into details and include stuff which no one (I think) has ever heard of.

For some of youse GetBiggers ..... It won't be as exciting as two feet in paper bags or other shit like that, but some of youse guys may be interested in the story about Steve getting sucker-punched and knocked on his ass and other stories long forgotten by many others (include me out) about lifting heavy things and those who lifted them way back then.

PS... God bless, Pelius!

Without trying to sound too much like a schmoe, I’d love to hear untold stories of Steve Reeves no matter how boring. Did he lift with the same routine and eat the same diet that’s in his book? I remember his diet didn’t have much protein at all. Did he dabble in early anabolics?

Hard Fast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2021, 10:43:14 AM »

PS... God bless, Pelius!
Who sucker punched him?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2021, 11:08:57 AM »

PS... God bless, Pelius!
What did he do for a living after his brief Hollywood career or did he make enough to retire after making movies?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2021, 11:15:23 AM »

Cliff note version

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2021, 12:46:13 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2021, 01:51:17 PM »
Getbiggers want to know if he was an alpha-dog, lady killing machine or was he light in the loafers...or both.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2021, 01:57:08 PM »
Most getbiggers would have let Reeves fuck em.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2021, 02:22:14 PM »
Craig Titus
I’m still surprised that Titus stole enough plutonium from that Libyan militant group, so he could travel back in time to clock Reeve Steves. He didn’t deserve it but Melvin Anthony most likely did.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2021, 06:29:43 PM »

You're not the dumbest person here on these forums but you had better start praying they don't die.

Another barrel boy.  FOAD.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2021, 12:47:59 AM »

LMFAO.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2021, 03:11:23 AM »
???

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2021, 04:30:22 AM »

:D

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2021, 04:44:14 AM »
Reeves sperm tasted like Milk and Honey.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2021, 10:34:13 AM »
HARD, I have no idea who punched Reeves as it was a big crowd outside of the Rio Nido dance-hall, and the 'puncher' hit and ran fast as hell.

Reeves fell and almost immediately returned to his feet and the night went on as though it never happened according to the way in which I recall it.

I'll be sending you more Reeves info shortly via this message 'thing'.