Author Topic: Where's BHANKS?  (Read 5488 times)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
Re: Where's BHANKS?
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2021, 05:12:05 PM »
Good question....to which I do not have an answer.

did he ask you specifically?
If not Im curious why you had to put that you had no answer?
The rest of us who cant answer just keep our yaps shut like normal people would

"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2021, 05:14:16 PM »
You can be sure of one thing: at this very moment, BHANKS is on a scale weighing himself

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2021, 05:20:40 PM »
Strange how being yourself on Getbig is an offense! Most people here are offensive! Besides, where is the proof?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2021, 05:21:17 PM »
You can be sure of one thing: at this very moment, BHANKS is on a toilet shitting himself

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2021, 05:26:37 PM »
Strange how being yourself on Getbig is an offense! Most people here are offensive! Besides, where is the proof?

you and prime are the exact reasons I will off myself before 70
theres no comprehension of how people talk on here, and probably in real life. You both dont understand common concepts in life and speak when you probably should shut up. Christ, when I was on the phone with you  all you could do was talk about 50 years ago when I was 4 fuking years old, like I cared. And there was zero shutting you up, I had to make some ridiculous excuse to get off the phone

I dont wanna get that old, it seems like it sucks and is a burden on others
"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2021, 05:30:49 PM »
Did Basile give you the creeps at all during the conversation?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2021, 05:32:21 PM »
Did Basile give you the creeps at all during the conversation?

I cannot, in all truth on the life of Gazoo, overemphasize how fuking creepy he was on the phone.
Im thankful he left the country Im in
"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2021, 05:34:09 PM »
Damn. That's heavy.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2021, 05:36:45 PM »
Damn. That's heavy.

it was a creepy voice that just reaked of desperation for someone to talk to mixed in with delusions and a bit of dementia
"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2021, 06:34:19 PM »
You have to be a real total and complete fucking scumbag to say the things bhanks said about Pellius.....should have just said nothing at all, the fucking twat.....I don`t care if he hated him,it was fucking wrong......waaaaaaaay off base.
Exactly. Sometimes people should learn to just be quiet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2021, 06:46:49 PM »

Fuck's sake, does it need explained? To make a joke or say something 6 months after is one thing - to say it while the news breaks is another.

Since you're alive I can call you a dick. I didn't know what he said about Pellius except that he put him down in some respect. I don't sit on this site reading all the minutiae.  When you die I will be respectful and I won't piss on your grave.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2021, 07:13:41 PM »
Since you're alive I can call you a dick. I didn't know what he said about Pellius except that he put him down in some respect. I don't sit on this site reading all the minutiae.  When you die I will be respectful and I won't piss on your grave.

Bhanks actually asked where Pellius was buried so he could…..

Seriously we can say whatever but having class and respect for members who are grieving is not a big ask.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2021, 07:18:38 PM »
I cannot, in all truth on the life of Gazoo, overemphasize how fuking creepy he was on the phone.
Im thankful he left the country Im in

There is only one Gazoo.  The Great Gazoo...

Voiced by the immortal Harvey Korman.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2021, 09:01:33 PM »

I doubt you'll be around at that point.

Continue having strong opinions about things you didn't even read.  ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2021, 11:33:08 PM »
I didn't have a problem with BHank not liking him and saying it. For the few months that they knew each other, it was reasonably nasty. That being said, for those that didn't see it, it became multiple nasty posts in multiple threads. And when he was told to chill out a bit, he went extra hard.

You don't go to a wake and piss on the coffin, and not expect there to be anger.

That being said, I do hope it is a temporary ban.

-------------

Matt C's 'tism just got the best of him that week.

And Shizzo was just being Shizzo.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2021, 12:52:54 AM »
Good luck teaching bhank how to behave properly. He is a psychopath.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2021, 01:07:37 AM »
I didn't have a problem with BHank not liking him and saying it. For the few months that they knew each other, it was reasonably nasty. That being said, for those that didn't see it, it became multiple nasty posts in multiple threads. And when he was told to chill out a bit, he went extra hard.

You don't go to a wake and piss on the coffin, and not expect there to be anger.

That being said, I do hope it is a temporary ban.

-------------

Matt C's 'tism just got the best of him that week.

And Shizzo was just being Shizzo.

This. Don't think it was the content of their posts that was the issue. They could have just made their points and left it at that.

Bhanks, Matt C and Shizzo were all told multiple times to move it along by forum members and mods, instead they chose to double, triple and quadruple down on their brand of retardation. 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2021, 01:11:35 AM »
Unban Bhank please

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2021, 01:11:48 AM »
you and prime are the exact reasons I will off myself before 70
theres no comprehension of how people talk on here, and probably in real life. You both dont understand common concepts in life and speak when you probably should shut up. Christ, when I was on the phone with you  all you could do was talk about 50 years ago when I was 4 fuking years old, like I cared. And there was zero shutting you up, I had to make some ridiculous excuse to get off the phone

I dont wanna get that old, it seems like it sucks and is a burden on others

Josh, I appreciate your candour but your mental states and history make me wonder why you are allowed back on Getbig. I guess they are desperate to stir up interest and you do that in spades. One minute you used an alias to get Pellius' name because you didn't like him and wanted to make him suffer. Next thing you two are mates. Unbelievable. He even called you his mentor. I shake my head because people both disappoint and surprise me. There is always someone that you hate on Getbig. The list goes on and on. You want to beat them senseless. Shizzo, etc., etc., bloody etc. Why on earth would Ron and the moderators accept that kind of antisocial behaviour?

I don't post much here but occasionally add a comment here and there. I still do bodybuilding and try to get bigger muscles so I am on the right forum. Have you considered that most opinions about other people are false or at best partially true. Yet there you are making all sorts of statements about who I am. When we talked on the phone you at first thought I was a cool guy. So I figured you would listen to stories about the past. Sorry about that.

Everyone on this board is getting older. I have been a member for over 23 years. What difference does anyone's age make? You will likely still be hanging around here when you are 70!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2021, 01:15:46 AM »
Good luck teaching bhank how to behave properly. He is a psychopath.

You, a bona fide sadistic pervert, can call other people names? Too many anonymous assholes like you here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2021, 02:38:10 AM »
did bhank shit his pants now that josh is back?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2021, 04:24:49 AM »
No, his girlfriend made him quit Getbig.

He'll be back.
He needs to drop the girlfriend. No woman should ever replace Getbig. This is why there are so many gays on here as no women problems. :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2021, 04:33:38 AM »
He needs to drop the girlfriend. No woman should ever replace Getbig. This is why there are so many gays on here as no women problems. :-X
;D :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2021, 05:38:01 AM »
Bhanks like that pink shirt guy was just really looking for a convenient exist strategy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2021, 05:59:54 AM »
Found his latest video.