Author Topic: Dont Put Another Dime in the Salvation Army Bucket  (Read 7204 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Dont Put Another Dime in the Salvation Army Bucket
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2021, 07:51:15 PM »
leave it to you to be so overwhelmingly stupid as to think the amount of money was the key of the story
drop dead already, youre using up precious air

You really are an idiot.  Are you so daft as to make the use of a white crayon requried law for you to understand the written word? 

Die?  I have been dead, little man. 

Never before have I meant it as much as I do now, Sybil.  Pulvis animae tuae concutitur in eternum. 

Your fate, like your head, is now up your own ass.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2021, 07:54:13 PM »
Scott, this is a thing I truly truly believe in

People, everyone, including myself, should die at 70. All of us, not pretend dead like you think you are, but dead.
After 70 we are all tit useless and a burden to society. No more senile presidents, no more old tards talking stupid like you do, no more useless old geezers contributing nothing to society. Sure I know theres 1% who probably are good for the world, but who cares. Auto death at 70. The world would be monumentally better
"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2021, 07:56:29 PM »
The Salvation Army has gone woke.

The charity is asking its white donors to do more than just drop some coins into the kettle when they go shopping this holiday season. Leaders of the Army want whites to apologize for being racist.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/salvation-army-wants-white-donors-to-offer-sincere-apology-for-their-racism?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Regardless of political issues, I'd wager 99% of getbiggers don't give a dime to ANY charity.

Maybe, if they'd get some assistance if they had a " move from your mom's basement" charity LOL

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2021, 07:59:38 PM »
Regardless of political issues, I'd wager 99% of getbiggers don't give a dime to ANY charity.

Maybe, if they'd get some assistance if they had a " move from your mom's basement" charity LOL

Howard fuck off out of my thread
you ever see a thread of mine just keep moving and dont post in it
you are never ever welcome in one, or on this board. You are too stupid to realize that
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2021, 08:18:09 PM »
How cute, you gave this well dressed father of well dressed little children a name in order to humanize him. You sure like to argue just for the sake of arguing. 

I just wrote and deleted a simple explanation. Bottom line is that you don't know what you are talking about. Come live where I do for a year.  If after that time you still have the same question, I will attempt answer it, despite my concern over the fact that you are beyond dense.

It was a typo. I meant him.

I do not know what I'm talking about, that's why I'm asking follow up questions. I find it fascinating that you dont want panhandlers in your neighborhood and that your response was that there are enough charities that can help people in need.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2021, 08:21:16 PM »
I shall attempt to explain it one more time.  You are white but a "caucasional" is a white person that loathes the color of their skin except when acknowledging it when it beneficial to them.

I said to be careful not to become one.  John was "Reeves" here.  He and to a greater degree my mother, are responsible for my phraseology.   I do  not know if you knew him here.  I knew him in person.  Much smarter than I but kind enough not to belittle someone like me.  Thanks for asking.

First off, thanks for your patience with me. Try though I did, I struggled with understanding what you were saying.

So now that you've clarified it for this out-of-touch old fart, let me say that I (a white person with not a spec of anything else going back for centuries), have never loathed the color of my skin. Unless it counts against me that when I was a youngsteenster (my weak attempt at portmandeau), I liked lived to lay out in the sun, to get a tan, which destroys one's skin. this is probably the reason I now see a dermatologist on a regular basis to check for skin cancer, which I've had. My hide would be much 'prettier' today if I'd applied sunscreen as opposed to iodine mixed with baby oil when I was a dumteenster (am I pushing it?). There are photos of me when I was still an infant looking very dark as a result of crawling around the beach on Nantucket Island eating cigarette butts (what the fuck?), or so my mom told me.

Blacks supposedly have ginormous penises. Some white guys (or so I've heard ;D), wish their fuck tool was epic an 'mandingo' penious. I just admitted to having penis envy...oh well.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2021, 09:27:44 PM »
First off, thanks for your patience with me. Try though I did, I struggled with understanding what you were saying.

So now that you've clarified it for this out-of-touch old fart, let me say that I (a white person with not a spec of anything else going back for centuries), have never loathed the color of my skin. Unless it counts against me that when I was a youngsteenster (my weak attempt at portmandeau), I liked lived to lay out in the sun, to get a tan, which destroys one's skin. this is probably the reason I now see a dermatologist on a regular basis to check for skin cancer, which I've had. My hide would be much 'prettier' today if I'd applied sunscreen as opposed to iodine mixed with baby oil when I was a dumteenster (am I pushing it?). There are photos of me when I was still an infant looking very dark as a result of crawling around the beach on Nantucket Island eating cigarette butts (what the fuck?), or so my mom told me.

Blacks supposedly have ginormous penises. Some white guys (or so I've heard ;D), wish their fuck tool was epic an 'mandingo' penious. I just admitted to having penis envy...oh well.

First off, do not be so hard on yourself.  Remember always that there are plenty of people out there more than willing to belittle you at the expense of their soul or more.

I like your attempt at word combination, sir! 

Be well!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2021, 09:38:28 PM »

People, everyone, including myself, should die at 70. All of us, not pretend dead like you think you are, but dead.
After 70 we are all tit useless and a burden to society. No more senile presidents, no more old tards talking stupid like you do, no more useless old geezers contributing nothing to society. Sure I know theres 1% who probably are good for the world, but who cares. Auto death at 70. The world would be monumentally better

I have been where we are all  going. I know what awaits you.  I know what awaits me.  But, I will only say that which I think someone is capable of understanding.  Whether or not you or anyone else chooses to believe the words of anyone, including myself, on any subject is entirely up to them.

It is difficult for many to hear the truth because they feel it is not "theirs".  You have made your choice.  I know you.

You appear to be one of those individuals that prefer to be taught a lesson rather than learn something useful.  You have no idea and so you will be taught.

I am out of white crayons.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2021, 09:50:22 PM »

In kind donations of contest prep advices were given to Bhank in good faith when he was preparing for that contest.  Look where that got us.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2021, 10:33:20 PM »
I have been where we are all  going. I know what awaits you.  I know what awaits me.  But, I will only say that which I think someone is capable of understanding.  Whether or not you or anyone else chooses to believe the words of anyone, including myself, on any subject is entirely up to them.

It is difficult for many to hear the truth because they feel it is not "theirs".  You have made your choice.  I know you.

You appear to be one of those individuals that prefer to be taught a lesson rather than learn something useful.  You have no idea and so you will be taught.

I am out of white crayons.

You haven't been anywhere, you're just an old man losing his mind and talking jibberish......get fucked
"

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2021, 01:23:35 AM »

You’ll have to come down to WV by age 70 my friend!   Bunch of areas to put a small house in the countryside and all the land to garden and deer you can hunt.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2021, 03:08:16 AM »

You will feel differently when you are older. Many people have the happiest years of their lives over 70.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2021, 03:30:16 AM »
The Salvation Army has gone woke.

The charity is asking its white donors to do more than just drop some coins into the kettle when they go shopping this holiday season. Leaders of the Army want whites to apologize for being racist.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/salvation-army-wants-white-donors-to-offer-sincere-apology-for-their-racism?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

For a moment I thought this was a wealth transfer subject.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2021, 04:09:25 AM »
Plenty of good threads from Josh. Good work.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2021, 04:29:40 AM »
Now I won't feel bad walking buy the SA bucket and not giving them a penny! 

If I"m to apologize for my racism towards blacks, I want blacks to apologize for the fact that their race commits the majority of all serious crime, and doesn't contribute to the US economy at nearly the rate of all other races. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2021, 04:30:22 AM »
Now I won't feel bad walking buy the SA bucket and not giving them a penny! 

If I"m to apologize for my racism towards blacks, I want blacks to apologize for the fact that their race commits the majority of all serious crime, and doesn't contribute to the US economy at nearly the rate of all other races.
Very true.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2021, 05:12:55 AM »
Avoid the Salvation Army draft.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2021, 06:13:38 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2021, 09:14:06 AM »
Yes well, when I really feel sorry for someone panhandling by the freeway with an 'I am hungry' sign, I do exactly that....go to nearest fast food place, buy them a meal and take it too them. It's more of a hassle than just handing them some money, but it seems like a better choice. I've also bought a bag of dog food for those with dogs at their side.

One the other hand, people who panhandle with their young children, make me angry, as do those with 'help out a veteran' sign. If they are in either of these situations, there are resources available. People who use their children as decoys are despicable. What's next? Maim children and put them on the street to beg, like sometimes happens in third world countries?

Lol what else are they supposed to do with their kids, put them in daycare?

Anybody who is willing to stand on the side of the road and beg for money is going through a rough time, I don't put more thought behind it than that.  In America, practically anyone w a big medical bill and a string of bad luck can end up homeless.  Could happen to an of us, so yeah if I have cash on me I'll give it out.  I've been very blessed in my life and I'm happy to share that with others

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2021, 12:16:28 PM »
Panhandling is a profession.  These folks rake in good money doing it.

You're a sucker if you give them money.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2021, 01:28:55 PM »
Lol what else are they supposed to do with their kids, put them in daycare?

Anybody who is willing to stand on the side of the road and beg for money is going through a rough time, I don't put more thought behind it than that.  In America, practically anyone w a big medical bill and a string of bad luck can end up homeless.  Could happen to an of us, so yeah if I have cash on me I'll give it out.  I've been very blessed in my life and I'm happy to share that with others

A panhandler's time would be better spent applying for and getting all available social services. BTW, what makes you think all panhandlers are homeless?

Being curious as to why there are no homeless camps in West Linn, I checked the city ordinances. Here's what I found.

Standard Park and Open Space Hours: Ordinance 5.552
(1)    All public parks and open spaces of the City shall be open to the public from one hour before sunrise until one hour after sunset. Nothing in this section prohibits citing for criminal trespass under State law. Violating standard park and open space hours is a Class B violation.

Camping Prohibited:  Ordinance 5.565
(1)    No person shall camp in a tent, shelter, camper, vehicle or trailer in any park or open space, including park roads or parking lots, at any time, except as provided in subsection (2) of this section.

2)    Exceptions. Overnight camping is allowed when:

(a)    The City Manager authorizes overnight camping during a declared emergency; the City Manager may waive any permit requirements for camping in the emergency order.

(b)    The property involved complies with all applicable State laws, is appropriately zoned, and has all necessary approvals for the proposed use of overnight camping.

(c)    A parks permit or special event permit authorizes overnight camping in accordance with the limitations, terms and conditions of the permit.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2021, 07:14:07 AM »
A panhandler's time would be better spent applying for and getting all available social services. BTW, what makes you think all panhandlers are homeless? .

I never said they were all homeless but I’m sure a large number are.  Applying for social services is difficult when you a) may not have a permanent address b) may not know of available social services c) may not have a computer/smart phone to apply for said social services d) may not qualify for social services due to arbitrary means testing

You seem happy to blame these individuals for their circumstances.  That’s fine; I see it as a failing of society personally

Again, a string of bad luck is all that separates us from them

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2021, 07:54:44 AM »
is the salvation army one of the last places that offers shelter to those who really need it ?

not everyone ‘deserves” to be homeless - and just like everything i believe those who really honestly seek help should able to receive it in certain situations

a sober persons maybe with a kid who seeks out help can get it from salvation army - my grandfather was former air force intel and would give his old suits to salvation army so men could get good jobs

i’ve been on hard times before - one thing you can be damn sure about is the BADASS in the bmw doesn’t give 2 shits about you ,  no matter how cool
you once were

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2021, 08:18:29 AM »
one thing you can be damn sure about is the BADASS in the bmw doesn’t give 2 shits about you ,  no matter how cool you once were
I hear that .......great post.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2021, 09:15:56 AM »
Mcdonalds drive thru today 2 fukwads begging for money from people going through
fuk them

fuk everyone
what was their race