Author Topic: MAXWELL Trial: Predict the results .....  (Read 2132 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
MAXWELL Trial: Predict the results .....
« on: November 29, 2021, 11:52:07 AM »
10/29/2021 .... Maxwell trial in the news.

Predict the eventual outcome:

Guilty or innocent?

Her sentence if found guilty?

Will yet to be disclosed individual names be made public?

Additional comments are welcome!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: MAXWELL Trial: Predict the results .....
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 11:58:19 AM »
If the dude got suicided to keep secrets, why would the chick not get suicided aswell? She knows just as much.

I therefore I assume she dies before the trial otherwise it puts a cloud over Epstein being knocked off.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 12:07:07 PM »
She will spill her guts in court, implicate all kinds of famous people, including an ex-president, and the case will be sealed. She will be deported and the media will memory hole the whole issue.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 01:14:54 PM »
Opening arguments begin today (10/29/2021) in the sex trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell, a confidant of deceased sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein. The 59-year-old British socialite is accused of effectively managing a sex ring for the former financier, recruiting underage girls to be made available for Epstein's wealthy associates.

The degree to which details of Epstein's business and social dealings will be revealed in the trial is unclear. The judge has narrowed the scope of the proceedings to four specific allegations linked to the recruitment of underage girls between 1994 and 2004. Federal officials previously identified 36 girls abused by Epstein, though the total number may be much higher.

Maxwell is also implicated in a civil case brought in August by Virginia Giuffre against Britain's Prince Andrew, alleging she was abused by the prince in the early 2000s. Maxwell also settled a separate civil suit with Giuffre in 2017.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 01:19:29 PM »
Guessing too many powerful people facing potential ruin will make this thing go away in some manner.

Think about it - an ex president is on the manifest like 26 times, and has had ZERO happen to him.

ABC caught on film saying they had this info years ago, all of it, and it got squashed.

Couple this with the mystery, and complete lack of media inquiry, on Epstein's death, and you have your answer.

Some small named players will be offered up as sacrifice, but the major guys will skate.
Y

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 01:30:09 PM »
My personal opinion is that Maxwell has already made an agreement in which the names of the 'higher ups' (some of whom have already been mentioned on this board) will mot be disclosed .....  and it is remotely possible that her sentence (if any) will be extremely lenient such as spending  a couple of years in one of those fancy facilities which are similar to an expensive resort.

The guilty but un-named parties will be in her debt forever and ....... she will live happily ever after!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 01:38:12 PM »
Sorry, HYPER ... but I gotta agree with GRAPE!

I still think that more will be hidden than will be revealed.

And that those arrangements have already been set in concrete!

Singed. sealed. and delivered.

And I also foresee NO copy-cat killer in the works unless she chocks on a chicken-bone!

Question: Are any GetBiggers aware of these so-called luxury places of confinement or is that just a figment of someone's imagination?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 01:43:06 PM »
One further question: Can lawyers lie or twist the facts in an effort to protect their client?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2021, 01:51:34 PM »
This case is a real blemish on what is supposed to be a land of laws. A real deal conspiracy.

There will not be any major revelations, that's my guess. Like everyone, I'd like to see what's on those surveilance tapes.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 02:08:54 PM »
Guessing too many powerful people facing potential ruin will make this thing go away in some manner.

Think about it - an ex president is on the manifest like 26 times, and has had ZERO happen to him.

ABC caught on film saying they had this info years ago, all of it, and it got squashed.

Couple this with the mystery, and complete lack of media inquiry, on Epstein's death, and you have your answer.

Some small named players will be offered up as sacrifice, but the major guys will skate.

I agree.

Very little information will be released to the public.

I don't see them going after any of these big names.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 02:12:29 PM »
VAN, I should be but I am no longer interested in those surveilance tapes which I don't believe will even be mentioned in this MAXWELL case even if she was somehow involved with his "suicide/murder".

Even if she was involved, that would be even more reason to 'enforce' a cover-up due to the fact that she knows the parties involved.

Or something like that! (I'm not to good at thinking deeply and the realities of this case go deeper  than whale-shit which big name shitters don't want us to discover!)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2021, 02:28:51 PM »
Rich but guilty people prison

Butner Federal Correctional Institution (North Carolina, USA)

Home to white collar criminals like Bernie Madoff, you won’t find any shivs in the quiet corridors of Butner, especially if you can swing entry into its minimum-security campus. Just look at all that greenery!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2021, 02:42:57 PM »
VAN, I should be but I am no longer interested in those surveilance tapes which I don't believe will even be mentioned in this MAXWELL case even if she was somehow involved with his "suicide/murder".

Even if she was involved, that would be even more reason to 'enforce' a cover-up due to the fact that she knows the parties involved.

Or something like that! (I'm not to good at thinking deeply and the realities of this case go deeper  than whale-shit which big name shitters don't want us to discover!)

It would be real juicy if the tapes showed Bill Clinton getting jacked off by some underage prostitute. Or any of the rich and famous or heads of states like Ehud Barak. They shouldn't get away with it - if it has happened. That painting of Clinton in a dress was real bizarre too  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2021, 04:42:07 PM »
It would be real juicy if the tapes showed Bill Clinton getting jacked off by some underage prostitute. Or any of the rich and famous or heads of states like Ehud Barak. They shouldn't get away with it - if it has happened. That painting of Clinton in a dress was real bizarre too  :D

I'm tired and that all merged into an image of Bill Clinton wearing a dress and being jacked off by Ehud Barak... *bleurgh* ;D
T

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2021, 06:55:59 PM »
Geraldo haha

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2021, 07:08:00 PM »
 Prediction?

Pain.
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2021, 07:10:37 PM »
dead in a week from a hanging
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2021, 07:19:21 PM »
sheel get some tats n move into dixie land trailer park
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2021, 07:52:42 PM »
One further question: Can lawyers lie or twist the facts in an effort to protect their client?

Is that a rhetorical question?  It must be, because that is exactly what defense attorneys do. The same is true for the prosecution only they do it on behalf of the judicial system. The trick is to not get overtly caught doing it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2021, 07:56:35 PM »
I agree.

Very little information will be released to the public.

I don't see them going after any of these big names.

One of the reasons the juicy bits won't be released to the public (at this point) is because of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. So unless, someone who is named is charged with something, the general public will never likely know they were accused.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2021, 07:58:24 PM »
Rich but guilty people prison

Butner Federal Correctional Institution (North Carolina, USA)

Home to white collar criminals like Bernie Madoff, you won’t find any shivs in the quiet corridors of Butner, especially if you can swing entry into its minimum-security campus. Just look at all that greenery!

Wonder who maintains those grounds....is it the inmates or staff?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2021, 07:59:52 PM »
sheel get some tats n move into dixie land trailer park

Gotta love a dude with a good sense of humor.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2021, 09:42:55 AM »
PRIME, Don't lawyers have some kind of OATH that is similar to the Physician's   Hippocratic Oath which has historically guided physician's professional conduct. As a member of this profession, a physician must recognize responsibility to patients first and foremost, as well as to the society.

The Hippocratic Oath is the oldest and most widely known treatise on medical ethics. It requires new physicians to swear by numerous healing gods and dictates the duties and ... yada, yada. yada.

The oath has historically guided physician's professional conduct.

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2021, 09:53:03 AM »
Apparently Maxwell was never offered a plea deal by the feds... if true, that’s insane. Too many power brokers at risk. They media hasn’t spent much time covering this case, and when they do, focus solely on her, while disregarding the bombshells surrounding the case. She will be committing suicide or dying from a disorder in the near future.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2021, 10:04:31 AM »
One of the reasons the juicy bits won't be released to the public (at this point) is because of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. So unless, someone who is named is charged with something, the general public will never likely know they were accused.

LOLOLOL  Like Kyle Rittenhouse? hahahaha