Author Topic: getting women is all about personality bro, nothing to do with looks  (Read 2724 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: getting women is all about personality bro, nothing to do with looks
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2021, 06:37:35 PM »
Women are like shadows; when you chase them, they run from you; when you run from them, they chase you.

"1"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2021, 06:40:39 PM »
Women are not hard to figure out, especially in today's world where everything women say and do is recorded and uploaded to the internet.

Let observable reality be your guide.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2021, 06:41:20 PM »
Women are like shadows; when you chase them, they run from you; when you run from them, they chase you.

"1"
Leave it up to a gay guy to explain how to get women, lol. You are right as right can be.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2021, 06:46:27 PM »
Leave it up to a gay guy to explain how to get women, lol. You are right as right can be.

In my lifetime, I've met and befriended some incredibly good looking women. What they tell me echoes much of what you said in your own post.

"1"

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2021, 07:13:55 PM »
Confidence, along with sense of humor, are two main things that women say they find attractive.  Unfortunately, they are lying.

You could have the confidence of a young Burt Reynolds but if you are broke and ugly you are still completely invisible to most women.

Women aren't looking for a confident ugly man, they are looking for an indifferent handsome man.  They substitute his apathy for confidence.

Women aren't looking for an ugly man with a great sense of humor, they are looking for a handsome man and they'll laugh at his jokes whether they are funny or not.

A man is broke because he has no confidence. It's why women are more attracted to a guy who built his own business and is rich than a white trash lottery winner who is rich. Money is a symbol of confidence and power. Believe me, 100 million dollar white trash lottery winners are not dating top notch bitches. They pull strippers and trashy/hot sluts that milk them of their money until they're broke.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2021, 07:23:58 PM »
A man is broke because he has no confidence. It's why women are more attracted to a guy who built his own business and is rich than a white trash lottery winner who is rich. Money is a symbol of confidence and power. Believe me, 100 million dollar white trash lottery winners are not dating top notch bitches. They pull strippers and trashy/hot sluts that milk them of their money until they're broke.

I'm confident that you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2021, 07:28:16 PM »
Just a regurgitation of Beta theory: Confidence, building a company, etc...in reality, Looks Are Everything. A man who is a broke 9 will have more women then he knows what to do with. A rich 4 will be manipulated by Gold Diggers who cheat on him.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2021, 07:33:16 PM »
I'm confident that you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

I've never had a problem getting women so I admit I am not as knowledgeable as you on all the things women DON'T like.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2021, 07:37:51 PM »
I've never had a problem getting women so I admit I am not as knowledgeable as you on all the things women DON'T like.

You like men.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2021, 07:46:42 PM »
You like men.

We've reached the max of your intellectual ability to have a funny back and forth so I'll just let you get the last word. "You like men".

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2021, 08:05:39 PM »
We've reached the max of your intellectual ability to have a funny back and forth so I'll just let you get the last word. "You like men".

I'm just breaking balls a little bit, no offense is intended.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2021, 08:38:41 PM »
I'm just breaking balls a little bit, no offense is intended.

Me too. I know the good guys on the board and you're one of em.  I've just noticed alot of these threads lately about guys wondering if they are good looking or charming enough for women to pick them and wondering how they get chosen by women when it's the men that should be choosing. Call that sexist, I don't care but the feminization of men has gotten to crisis levels.

I explained this in another thread years ago, God gave men unique traits to get laid. This is why there are no funny good looking guys. Ever hear Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt say something really funny(that wasn't written for them)? Fuck no, but God made fat dudes funny to balance shit out. We all were given pussy slaying skills, just recognize what they are, hone them and display them confidentially. If you're smart and ugly, make a shitload of money. Handsome and stupid? Get some abs, light little Primo/Oxandrolone cycle and fuck fitness whores at Golds. We all have some trait we can develop to have women. 

But it all comes down to confidence. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2021, 09:04:11 PM »
Me too. I know the good guys on the board and you're one of em.  I've just noticed alot of these threads lately about guys wondering if they are good looking or charming enough for women to pick them and wondering how they get chosen by women when it's the men that should be choosing. Call that sexist, I don't care but the feminization of men has gotten to crisis levels.

I explained this in another thread years ago, God gave men unique traits to get laid. This is why there are no funny good looking guys. Ever hear Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt say something really funny(that wasn't written for them)? Fuck no, but God made fat dudes funny to balance shit out. We all were given pussy slaying skills, just recognize what they are, hone them and display them confidentially. If you're smart and ugly, make a shitload of money. Handsome and stupid? Get some abs, light little Primo/Oxandrolone cycle and fuck fitness whores at Golds. We all have some trait we can develop to have women. 

But it all comes down to confidence.

Cheers!  I don't think we agree 100% but I appreciate your noble attempt to encourage men and lead them to the promised land.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2021, 11:13:34 PM »
Confidence, along with sense of humor, are two main things that women say they find attractive.  Unfortunately, they are lying.

You could have the confidence of a young Burt Reynolds but if you are broke and ugly you are still completely invisible to most women.

Women aren't looking for a confident ugly man, they are looking for an indifferent handsome man.  They substitute his apathy for confidence.

Women aren't looking for an ugly man with a great sense of humor, they are looking for a handsome man and they'll laugh at his jokes whether they are funny or not.

This post is full of truth. There's a thread on here about some flat ass girl who claims some "creepy old guy" was staring at her. I can assure you that if it was some aesthetic attractive guy staring at her that it would have been a different story all together.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2021, 11:18:33 PM »

"1"

Amen!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2021, 12:37:55 AM »

"1"
Very true.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2021, 12:57:17 AM »
All talk about men becoming soft is true to an extend, empathy is not a trait you wanna have to score 95% of the woman out there.
Empathy makes you consider the other before you act, and even a fraction of  hesitation is perceived by opposite sex.
It is not just confidence, it is lack of empathy, agreeableness and doubt most of the women look for.
High functioning narcissists and antisocial personalities make it big, so it is no wonder woman chasing lousy bastards.
Well I'm depressed because I'm not your typical psychopathic getbigger, antisocial personality traits really helps laying down with insecure chicks.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2021, 03:53:18 AM »

"1"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2021, 05:01:08 AM »
"Confidence" means zilch. Looks are everything. Money is used by Betas to "buy love" and get cheated on. "Confidence" is a cope sold to incels/betas/creeps by snake oil salesmen.

Confidence and charisma can take you a long way. Look at this guy. Zero looks his entire life. Lots of success.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2021, 05:10:27 AM »

Confidence and charisma can take you a long way. Look at this guy. Zero looks his entire life. Lots of success.
depressing
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2021, 05:34:12 AM »

When was the last time that an attractive woman touched you? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2021, 05:46:50 AM »
Women are not hard to figure out, especially in today's world where everything women say and do is recorded and uploaded to the internet.

Let observable reality be your guide.
;D :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2021, 06:53:08 AM »
When was the last time that an attractive woman touched you?

You seem angry at the okcupid data, any reason for this?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2021, 07:05:11 AM »

Over 6 ft tall, full head of hair, muscular, rich and famous will get you plenty of girls.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2021, 08:40:15 AM »
In my experience the best looking people usually have the best personalities as well.

thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it