Author Topic: Nasser 5grams per week?  (Read 3470 times)

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Nasser 5grams per week?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2021, 09:46:24 AM »
Yates and Levorne claimed that they ran less than 2 grams to turn pro

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2021, 12:30:13 PM »

I know a guy who competed in the 202 Olympia (and placed high) on two 200mgs tren and 200mgs test, he has journals from back then the same as Dorian with his diet training and drug use, they are 15 years old and well thumbed, so unless he wrote them down all those years ago just to pretend he took less to himself I believe him

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2021, 01:01:41 PM »
I know a guy who competed in the 202 Olympia (and placed high) on two 200mgs tren and 200mgs test, he has journals from back then the same as Dorian with his diet training and drug use, they are 15 years old and well thumbed, so unless he wrote them down all those years ago just to pretend he took less to himself I believe him

I don't.

People can believe the lie for decades if they want to.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2021, 01:06:07 PM »
I don't.

People can believe the lie for decades if they want to.

he has no reason to lie and would he really keep two seperate journals one he will hide forever and another to show to people 15 years later?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2021, 01:07:01 PM »
Ooh - also interesting - care to expand on that please..?

I got leaner and was able to maintain a low BF % while eating just about anything i wanted. My skin, hair and nails became more vibrant. Had plenty of energy all the time. Slept like a baby every night. My delts and arms seemed to look more 3D after being on it for about 6 months. My abs seemed more "full".

Gained around 25 pounds of lean mass during the 16 months i was on it. Didn't change my AAS protocol much at all, just Test and Eq.

It's hard to explain, but it really makes you look and feel younger. As long as you are not eating a bunch of garbage it will lean you out and make you look "harder".

Add 75mcg of T3 and you can eat cheeseburgers and French fries while staying at 8% BF (like hankypoo).

GH is amazing, but it got too expensive and i gave up my goal for getting huge. Haven't touched it in 8 years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2021, 01:09:21 PM »
I got leaner and was able to maintain a low BF % while eating just about anything i wanted. My skin, hair and nails became more vibrant. Had plenty of energy all the time. Slept like a baby every night. My delts and arms seemed to look more 3D after being on it for about 6 months. My abs seemed more "full".

Gained around 25 pounds of lean mass during the 16 months i was on it. Didn't change my AAS protocol much at all, just Test and Eq.

It's hard to explain, but it really makes you look and feel younger. As long as you are not eating a bunch of garbage it will lean you out and make you look "harder".

Add 75mcg of T3 and you can eat cheeseburgers and French fries while staying at 8% BF (like hankypoo).

GH is amazing, but it got too expensive and i gave up my goal for getting huge. Haven't touched it in 8 years.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2021, 01:09:35 PM »
he has no reason to lie and would he really keep two seperate journals one he will hide forever and another to show to people 15 years later?

He has a reason to lie.

To keep people thinking he's special and didn't need to take large amounts of gear like every other human being in the history of BBing.

He's not special.

I don't believe anyone who claims they are genetically superior to the entire planet. I'm not that stupid and understand physiology.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2021, 01:10:39 PM »
He has a reason to lie.

To keep people thinking he's special and didn't need to take large amounts of gear like every other human being in the history of BBing.

He's not special.

I don't believe anyone who claims they are genetically superior to the entire planet. I'm not that stupid and understand physiology.
can you explain the tattered old journals?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2021, 01:12:53 PM »
can you explain the tattered old journals?

I don't really care.

Believe what you wish.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2021, 01:30:46 PM »

If it’s who I think it is,he’s a notorious liar who likes to make out he’s some sort of genetic wonder.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2021, 01:48:04 PM »
He has a reason to lie.

He's not special.

C'mon Overload- you normally aren't this cynical  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2021, 02:23:40 PM »
C'mon Overload- you normally aren't this cynical  ;D

Me?

Cynical?

;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2021, 02:31:23 PM »

Thanks for that - when you stopped the GH did you stop everything, or just that and stay on the gear?

I'm just wondering how quickly those great benefits begin to fade away.  For example, I presume you had to watch your diet more closely again once the magic wore off?

I only knew of 2 or 3 people taking it way back when I was doing stuff.  I don't remember the doses but I'm guessing they were very small compared to nowadays, and more or less just to hold onto muscle while on a starvation diet (we'd read that insane Mentzer diet where he was only eating half a pear and a gimlet of vodka a day or some shit like that!) LOL shame nobody told us about the cheeseburgers  ;D
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2021, 02:51:07 PM »

Haha Levrone is known to lie. He lies about his height, his weight, even his age, he can’t seem to remember how old he is during his competitive years, you think he’ll be honest about drugs??

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2021, 02:52:26 PM »
Thanks for that - when you stopped the GH did you stop everything, or just that and stay on the gear?

I'm just wondering how quickly those great benefits begin to fade away.  For example, I presume you had to watch your diet more closely again once the magic wore off?

I only knew of 2 or 3 people taking it way back when I was doing stuff.  I don't remember the doses but I'm guessing they were very small compared to nowadays, and more or less just to hold onto muscle while on a starvation diet (we'd read that insane Mentzer diet where he was only eating half a pear and a gimlet of vodka a day or some shit like that!) LOL shame nobody told us about the cheeseburgers  ;D

After almost 18 months I tapered down to 4iu (2 iu twice a day) for a few months and then stopped taking GH completely. My job changed and i had to travel a lot for work which makes taking GH almost impossible.

The thing is i did follow a strict diet most of the time, but i remember when i was bulking for 4 months i ate everything in sight and didn't gain any fat at all, it was amazing. But i generally follow a strict diet 8 months out of the year, more for health than to stay lean.

But i did notice after i had been off the GH completely for about 2-3 months i looked softer and gained an inch on my waist. Pants felt tighter and the mirror never lies. I lost 5 pounds or so and gained bodyfat, so there is really no telling how much of the gains i kept.

The AAS came down a little as well, but i believe i was still on about a gram of AAS. Still training hard, just backed it down a bit because i realized this size game is stupid and not for me. Spending nearly a grand on GH per month was very stupid, but i had the money so it was an interesting experiment.

IMO it works like this:

1-4iu = anti-aging / wellness / mild fat loss
4-8iu = good fat loss and mild muscle gain
8-12iu = insane fat loss and muscle gain, very hard to gain fat
12+ you will blow the fuck up (from within) gh15 approved

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2021, 02:54:58 PM »
4-5 grams total easy.

I've trained with guys who took more than that.

I remember taking 3g's of Test many years ago. It makes you grow like madness and strength is insane.

I took 10iu per day of GH for over a year and my body changed like you wouldn't believe.

If people actually think these guys are huge because they train "hard" and eat grass fed beef (rinsed of course) with wala wala onions and glutamine. You're retarded.

These Pro's are all on 5g's or more of combined AAS. Easy.

There’s truth to this, I recall a handful of Dallas bbers here, and remember them saying casually about 3+ grams, was just curious how it was among guys who are honest

And I’m talking no bs “modern” bbers

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2021, 03:03:14 PM »

There’s truth to this, I recall a handful of Dallas bbers here, and remember them saying casually about 3+ grams, was just curious how it was among guys who are honest

And I’m talking no bs “modern” bbers

Nobody knows for sure except the person using the drugs.

That's why i don't take most people seriously when they say they use 400mg of Test a week and some Deca/Winny.

I lived this shit for 20 years.

Trained with world class power lifters and high level BBer's from 1998 to 2014. I knew these guys well and most of them were very honest about their drugs. Plus we all had the same source so it was pretty open about what we purchased.

Most guys fall into the 2-3g's range. But a bunch of guys go well over 5g's. My buddy Nick from NY used to train at Bev's and knew a lot of high level Pro's. Some of them admitted to using up to 8g's of AAS in the offseason.

People can believe what they wish.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2021, 03:12:56 PM »

That's why i don't take most people seriously when they say they use 400mg of Test a week and some Deca/Winny.

Trained with world class power lifters and high level BBer's from 1998 to 2014. I knew these guys well and most of them were very honest about their drugs. Plus we all had the same source so it was pretty open about what we purchased.

Most guys fall into the 2-3g's range. But a bunch of guys go well over 5g's. My buddy Nick from NY used to train at Bev's and knew a lot of high level Pro's.

Shaun Davies admitted to a gram a day

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2021, 03:16:38 PM »
After almost 18 months I tapered down to 4iu (2 iu twice a day) for a few months and then stopped taking GH completely. My job changed and i had to travel a lot for work which makes taking GH almost impossible.

The thing is i did follow a strict diet most of the time, but i remember when i was bulking for 4 months i ate everything in sight and didn't gain any fat at all, it was amazing. But i generally follow a strict diet 8 months out of the year, more for health than to stay lean.

But i did notice after i had been off the GH completely for about 2-3 months i looked softer and gained an inch on my waist. Pants felt tighter and the mirror never lies. I lost 5 pounds or so and gained bodyfat, so there is really no telling how much of the gains i kept.

The AAS came down a little as well, but i believe i was still on about a gram of AAS. Still training hard, just backed it down a bit because i realized this size game is stupid and not for me. Spending nearly a grand on GH per month was very stupid, but i had the money so it was an interesting experiment.

IMO it works like this:

Very interesting.  Hanks for sharing -- pun intended ;)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2021, 03:21:13 PM »
Very interesting.  Hanks for sharing -- pun intended ;)
Id pass on GH even if it was free. Not taking anything that promotes cancer.
T

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2021, 03:26:16 PM »
Id pass on GH even if it was free. Not taking anything that promotes cancer.

Fair point, that.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2021, 03:47:05 PM »

Most guys fall into the 2-3g's range. But a bunch of guys go well over 5g's. My buddy Nick from NY used to train at Bev's and knew a lot of high level Pro's. Some of them admitted to using up to 8g's of AAS in the offseason.

When you say "most guys" do you mean gym rats? Or were these competing bodybuilders and powerlifters?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2021, 04:16:56 PM »
When you say "most guys" do you mean gym rats? Or were these competing bodybuilders and powerlifters?

Most of the competitive power lifters and BBer's i knew.

Guys who lived the lifestyle.

I'm sure there are gym rats who go that high, you never really know.

Today i tell people to never go over a gram of combined AAS, there is no reason to hurt yourself.

BBing to me today is a fraud. It's built on lies and deception. I would never recommend anyone get into the competitive side of it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2021, 04:19:03 PM »
Shit channel.

For entertainment purposes only.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2021, 04:36:06 PM »

IMO it works like this:

Super interesting again - thanks for taking the time to lay this out for me.  At the risk of being a Columbo, just one last thing please then I'll leave you alone ;D

Was insulin involved with the whole 'eat whatever you want without getting fat' thing, or was it just the GH?
T