Author Topic: V Goodrums' boy Doucette getting hair plugs to avoid baldness. Pathetic!!!  (Read 3476 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I've been shaving my head since in my mid thirties.

Started losing it in my later 20s.  When you first start losing your hair it bothers you.

After you shave your head then you don't worry about it.

As long as your head is reasonably shaped you look fine with a shaved head.

It's low maintenance.  I shave it with a triple header electric razor.
;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
;)

You look younger with a shaved head than having all gray hair or a gray beard on your head.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You look younger with a shaved head than having all gray hair or a gray beard on your head.

As long as you stay fit, its fine.  Unless I had a head of hair like Ivan Drago, ill stay shaved. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I wonder if the hair drug affected his voice? You can see earlier video tapes where his voice sounded normal and now he has a wacky sound to his voice. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Didn't quote this post last time.

He went to Turkey to get it done. People go there to get it done on the cheap. If money wasn't an issue he would be much better off getting it done elsewhere.

With how bad inflation is fucking the turkish lira right now it would cost peanuts.
My friend is Turkish went back to visit parents and came back with more hair,they are the best.his new hair grew in quick .he did his hairline only.said he wouldn’t do it again though.

IroNat

• Getbig V
My friend is Turkish went back to visit parents and came back with more hair,they are the best.his new hair grew in quick .he did his hairline only.said he wouldn’t do it again though.

Why not?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Made a video about the whole thing but im not allowed to post it here.  But its a sad thing to do
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Made a video about the whole thing but im not allowed to post it here.  But its a sad thing to do

In other words - go to your YT page!   :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Funny Video!!!   Ha ha ha!! 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Yes, not guaranteed to work and could even cause irreversible impotence and permanent sexual problems for some users.

Not worth the risk at all.

I was scared to take it out of fear of this happening, and then the great anabolichalo (PIP) put it into perspective: a normal guy is lucky to have sex 3-4 times/week throughout their life.  Whereas baldness is a 24/7 affliction  ;D

I had maybe 10% libido decrease but could also have been just getting older.  Zero movement in my hairline, even w test, for 6-7 years now.  A miracle product in my eyes, but experiences may vary

IroNat

• Getbig V
I was scared to take it out of fear of this happening, and then the great anabolichalo (PIP) put it into perspective: a normal guy is lucky to have sex 3-4 times/week year throughout their life.  Whereas baldness is a 24/7 affliction  ;D

I had maybe 10% libido decrease but could also have been just getting older.  Zero movement in my hairline, even w test, for 6-7 years now.  A miracle product in my eyes, but experiences may vary

Fixed.

Flexacon

• Getbig V

Germany do it the best. Turkey provides the best value and the opportunity to take mini holiday whilst there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
For F sake!  TMI 

IroNat

• Getbig V
Her parents must be thrilled to have him as her boyfriend.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
fake muscles, fake hair, fake personality

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

His videos are a complete mockery as of late. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
No clue how people watch him. Annoying!
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
An attention whoring failed bodybuilder who looks Chinese, haha

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking crooked ass hairline, of peace.

He's even more annoying now. ;D

ZOD

• Getbig II
Never heard of "now hair time" in turkey.

Theres only 4-5 recommended places for a ht in turkey AFAIK.

Did he cheap out  ???

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
I would like to know how much Gym Shark is paying him.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

He's a drama queen. Cheap entertainment. People are generally dumb and will watch anything that makes them forget about their sad lives for a moment. It always surprises me how many morons this industry attracts. 

pamith

• Getbig V
A true man dgaf and just becomes bald, not giving af at all, I'm literally as bold as Danny Devito

pamith

• Getbig V

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
A true man dgaf and just becomes bald, not giving af at all, I'm literally as bold as Danny Devito

A true man has good genetics for no hair loss