Author Topic: Ivermectin. If you deny the science, you can't deny 100k Brazilians  (Read 3320 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Ivermectin. If you deny the science, you can't deny 100k Brazilians
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2021, 07:56:11 PM »
He's trolling. Been trolling for months on here. He's entertainment

Rejoice!  The Pimps that are pushing this are losing Bigly.  They know it and are scared what is going to happen as the lies become more obviously falsifiable over the next few months and years.  For example, the death rate is minuscule, less than 1 in 420 Americans have died.  No reason to shut down society.
There's 330 Million Americans, and a 3rd grader can do the math to see that there aren't 3.3 million dead, not even close.   It's old, fat and sick at that. 

They are scared.  Oak (Coward) is scared because the jig is up.  They've lost.  Rejoice!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2021, 08:15:16 PM »
Rejoice!  The Pimps that are pushing this are losing Bigly.  They know it and are scared what is going to happen as the lies become more obviously falsifiable over the next few months and years.  For example, the death rate is minuscule, less than 1 in 420 Americans have died.  No reason to shut down society.
There's 330 Million Americans, and a 3rd grader can do the math to see that there aren't 3.3 million dead, not even close.   It's old, fat and sick at that. 

They are scared.  Oak (Coward) is scared because the jig is up.  They've lost.  Rejoice!

Actually,

the COVID fatality rate is 1 in 50.

😎

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2021, 09:29:09 PM »
Actually,

the COVID fatality rate is 1 in 50.

😎

1 in 50 American have not died.  That's 2% or 6.6 million dead of 330 million.  Very, Very simple maths.

Like I said, easily falsifiable nonsense.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2021, 09:36:38 PM »
1 in 50 American have not died.  That's 2% or 6.6 million dead of 330 million.  Very, Very simple maths.

Like I said, easily falsifiable nonsense.

Looks like you’ve gotten COVID fatality rate confused with COVID mortality rate.

So much for the “very very simple maths”.

🙄

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2021, 01:08:15 AM »
I actually know twin brothers who got COVID... BOTH MID 50’s with some comorbidities, one did Ivermectin, Zinc, Vit C, Quercetin, Zinc...the other went to the ER. The Ivermectin bro got better after about 4-5 days, his twin got put on Remdesivir and died about 3 weeks after getting admitted.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2021, 05:58:08 AM »
Looks like you’ve gotten COVID fatality rate confused with COVID mortality rate.

So much for the “very very simple maths”.

🙄

Playing word games to confuse people.  It ain't working.  Very few have died, less than 1/4 of 1%, and almost all old, fat, sick or all 3.  No reason to shut down society. 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2021, 06:08:27 AM »
I actually know twin brothers who got COVID... BOTH MID 50’s with some comorbidities, one did Ivermectin, Zinc, Vit C, Quercetin, Zinc...the other went to the ER. The Ivermectin bro got better after about 4-5 days, his twin got put on Remdesivir and died about 3 weeks after getting admitted.

where i come from ( middle europe) the hospitals received 46k euros (roughly 50k USD) for every patient that was put on a respirator. The years before the Clovid most of the hospitals would finnancially be in red numbers. After 2020 all are making profit. ALL. This information was made public even on national TV. prime time

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2021, 06:37:38 AM »
Playing word games to confuse people.  It ain't working.  Very few have died, less than 1/4 of 1%, and almost all old, fat, sick or all 3.  No reason to shut down society.

Word games?

Wow. You’re the most ignorant antivaxxer on this forum.

Again the fatality rate is 1 in 50.

🙄

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2021, 07:02:45 PM »
Word games?

Wow. You’re the most ignorant antivaxxer on this forum.

Again the fatality rate is 1 in 50.

🙄

You are pushing scare numbers meant to hide the truth.  330 million Americans, how many dead?  Less than 1/4 of 1%.  No reason to shut down anything.  1% dead would be 3.3 million.  Anyone on here can easily Google US deaths in 10 seconds and see it's nowhere close to that.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2021, 07:30:53 PM »
You are pushing scare numbers meant to hide the truth.  330 million Americans, how many dead?  Less than 1/4 of 1%.  No reason to shut down anything.  1% dead would be 3.3 million.  Anyone on here can easily Google US deaths in 10 seconds and see it's nowhere close to that.

No it’s 1 in 50.

Common knowledge.

🙄

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2021, 07:33:28 PM »

1 in 50 is 2%.
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2021, 07:35:56 PM »
1 in 50 is 2%.

Yes. It’s very high.

Much higher than the flu.

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2021, 10:22:49 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2021, 06:07:48 PM »
Yes. It’s very high.

Much higher than the flu.

So 2% of 330 million is?  6.6 million.  Yesterday we passed 800,000 US deaths, not 6.6 million.  And that's total over 2 years and obviously inflated also, but even with that worst case figure it's only .242% of population dead.

Here's an NPR link for you Howard:  https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/14/1063802370/america-us-covid-death-toll

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2021, 06:34:16 PM »
So 2% of 330 million is?  6.6 million.  Yesterday we passed 800,000 US deaths, not 6.6 million.  And that's total over 2 years and obviously inflated also, but even with that worst case figure it's only .242% of population dead.

Here's an NPR link for you Howard:  https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/14/1063802370/america-us-covid-death-toll

In epidemiology, case fatality rate (CFR) is the proportion of people diagnosed with a certain disease, who end up dying of it. Unlike a disease's mortality rate, the CFR does not take into account the time period between disease onset and death. A CFR is generally expressed as a percentage. It represents a measure of disease lethality and may change with different treatments.

CFR = 5,345,391(world wide deaths) / 272,469,550 (world wide cases) X 100 = 2%

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2021, 07:50:12 PM »
You are pointing to an irrelevant statistic meant to inflate the prospect of the danger, why not just use something simple and easily knowable like how many in the population have died?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2021, 08:02:51 PM »
You are pointing to an irrelevant statistic meant to inflate the prospect of the danger, why not just use something simple and easily knowable like how many in the population have died?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2021, 08:28:30 PM »
It's a % of cases, not population, so you're wrong.  But his numbers are wrong as well.

But Oak is just a troll loser, who ignores facts, but idiots keep engaging.

And, apparently I'm told, he still responds to my posts, even though I don't see his responses since I have him on ignore.

My numbers are right…as usual.

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2021, 08:56:07 PM »
It's a % of cases, not population, so you're wrong.  But his numbers are wrong as well.

And, apparently I'm told, he still responds to my posts, even though I don't see his responses since I have him on ignore.

How do you put people on ignore.

I want to put that ass jockey on ignore too

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2021, 08:59:30 PM »

No one is talking about percentage of cases, except CHoak trying to inject that obfuscating number in to confuse.  All I'm talking about is the number of dead as a percentage of the US population.  It is a simple statistic that easily exposes the bullshit scare tactics.  Of course he's a troll loser.  But I post this as an example of what to say to those lying fools.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2021, 09:07:40 PM »
How do you put people on ignore.

I want to put that ass jockey on ignore too

Click on your name in a post.  That takes you to your profile page.  There is a button/tab there that says "Modify Profile".  Click on that and get a drop down list that allows you to choose "Buddies/Ignore list".  Click on that and choose "Edit Ignore list" and then type the name of the person you want to ignore into the box and click Add.

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2021, 09:52:21 PM »
Click on your name in a post.  That takes you to your profile page.  There is a button/tab there that says "Modify Profile".  Click on that and get a drop down list that allows you to choose "Buddies/Ignore list".  Click on that and choose "Edit Ignore list" and then type the name of the person you want to ignore into the box and click Add.

thank you sir

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2021, 02:35:44 PM »
Anyone paying attention to the billionaire Sherman murders? They were major producers of ivermectin...

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2021, 02:52:31 PM »
Anyone paying attention to the billionaire Sherman murders? They were major producers of ivermectin...

I am following. I did not know that about ivermectin. I think they died in 2017 though.

Do you know why they were murdered? I have no idea.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2021, 07:23:53 PM »
I am following. I did not know that about ivermectin. I think they died in 2017 though.

Do you know why they were murdered? I have no idea.
  Well everyone knows they were a producer of HCQ and ivermectin. It's also known they were involved with the Clinton foundation.....

Almost everyone who is suspected of being a victim of the Clinton foundation is strangled with a belt and hung from a door on/railing. It's their calling... Just my 2 cents...