Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 33831 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2021, 02:29:18 PM »
Hhahaha this dumbass still trying to spin his lie and make excuses after being exposed.  It wasn’t the administration that busted your bullshit.  It was the Pentagon and the sergeant at arms.  Hahahaha.  Your stupid little ass can’t read.  Seriously, retardation is something God gave you to help cope with reality isn’t it?

Tell us more about Trumpy and the NG request.  Let’s hear the rest of your retarded delusions.

Shut up stupid and pay attention…stay in your basement so you don’t get hurt

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/already-know-capitol-police-killed-2-female-trump-supporters-jan-6-now-video-shows-third-dead-trump-supporter-killed-police-fired-crowd-video/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2021, 02:59:03 PM »
Shut up stupid and pay attention…stay in your basement so you don’t get hurt

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/already-know-capitol-police-killed-2-female-trump-supporters-jan-6-now-video-shows-third-dead-trump-supporter-killed-police-fired-crowd-video/

That has nothing to do with the lie you got busted in.  Why are you avoiding it?  It’s not the first time you’ve been caught lying.  Won’t be the last time either. 
So finish telling us the story of how Trumpy requested the NG.   Or do you not want you to talk about that anymore?  Is that way you keep trying to change the subject?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2021, 03:06:08 PM »
Things are going so well with the Biden failed admn that this and rona is all liberals have left.   Bidens wrecking ball of an admn is so bad you have to harp on  something from a year ago right?

Why don't you start a thread about that rather than derailing this one.

BTW - the phony "coach" started this thread so if you have a problem with the topic then take it up with him

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2021, 03:28:23 PM »
Why don't you start a thread about that rather than derailing this one.

BTW - the phony "coach" started this thread so if you have a problem with the topic then take it up with him

If ten of those guys were armed and were shooting they would have taken over easily.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2021, 03:53:02 PM »
That has nothing to do with the lie you got busted in.  Why are you avoiding it?  It’s not the first time you’ve been caught lying.  Won’t be the last time either. 
So finish telling us the story of how Trumpy requested the NG.   Or do you not want you to talk about that anymore?  Is that way you keep trying to change the subject?

I don’t have too. History speaks for itself. I’m not changing any subject, tard. It all ties into the medias lies and you fall for. Apparently you’re too stupid to understand that every article I post that doesn’t have hearsay kills your bullshit narrative with every word.

Since I’m proving the fake “insurrection” was a leftist set up, you seem to think Trump didn’t call as he said. Tell me again how many treasonous (by definition) lies have leftists been caught in?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2021, 03:59:08 PM »
Another TRAITOR sentenced to almost 4 years in prison

That's what he gets for being a dumb fuck who believed THE TRAITORS BLATANT LIES

https://www.axios.com/jan-6-rioter-4-years-prison-assault-0fce7d2d-39d5-446d-b269-6a20911ef080.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2021, 04:05:51 PM »
I don’t have too. History speaks for itself. I’m not changing any subject, tard. It all ties into the medias lies and you fall for. Apparently you’re too stupid to understand that every article I post that doesn’t have hearsay kills your bullshit narrative with every word.

Since I’m proving the fake “insurrection” was a leftist set up, you seem to think Trump didn’t call as he said. Tell me again how many treasonous (by definition) lies have leftists been caught in?

So you don't want to discuss the lie you told?  Instead  you want to act like you didn't get your ass handed to you over it?  Yes... history does speak for itself.  Because this is the exact same thing you do every single time (daily) that you get exposed lying. 

Tell us again when did Trumpy request the NG?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2021, 04:08:48 PM »

If ten of those guys were armed and were shooting they would have taken over easily.

many of them were "armed"

I'm amazed the police showed so much restraint

Hopefully the next time a mob of TRUMPS TRAITORS does this hopefully more of them are shot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2021, 04:10:00 PM »
So you don't want to discuss the lie you told?  Instead  you want to act like you didn't get your ass handed to you over it?  Yes... history does speak for itself.  Because this is the exact same thing you do every single time (daily) that you get exposed lying. 

Tell us again when did Trumpy request the NG?

Never told a lie. You seem to buy into all of the lies, pawn them off as truth then when you’re called out on it, you call that person a liar..lol

You and straw note share the titles of Village idiots

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2021, 04:11:59 PM »
Qoach *tells a lie* : instantly gets his ass handed to him with no effort at all.

Qoach doubles down on the lie with another lie :  Beat down continues.

Qoach : "but Nancy, Nancy......   *crying*....  Nancy"  :  Beat down still continues.

Qoach :  "but you and Straw are on at the same time..."  : Beat down continues.

Qoach : *attempts to ignore being called out for getting caught in a lie and tries to talk about something else*  :  Beat down continues.

At some point you will address the fact that you lied AGAIN or you will just continue to get your ass kicked.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2021, 04:16:33 PM »

Never told a lie. You seem to buy into all of the lies, pawn them off as truth then when you’re called out on it, you call that person a liar..lol

You and straw note share the titles of Village idiots

Oh you didn't lie?   What is this then?  Besides your own words?

Bbbuutt they keep calling it an “insurrection”. Hey Benito, where was Pelosi on this and why were the NG called off when Trump ordered them 2-3 days BEFORE the fake “insurrection”. Where was she and what did she know? It’s falling apart.

FACTS (hard for you to grasp I know) say differently.  FACTS say :

(I increased the font size just so you can't possibly miss it this time.)

hahahahaha  epic backfire in your face.
---
Fact check: Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6.

Trump has repeatedly attempted to blame that on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., claiming she rejected his request to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of his “Stop the Steal” rally.  But Trump’s claim was debunked by fact-checkers in March, after he first made the statement during a Fox News appearance, and it’s still not true. There is no evidence Trump made any formal request about deploying 10,000 National Guard troops before the rally.

A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally.

Drew Hammill, Pelosi's spokesperson, told USA TODAY that Pelosi’s office was not consulted or contacted regarding any request for the National Guard ahead of Jan. 6, and he noted the speaker of the House does not have the power to reject that type of request.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2021, 04:17:58 PM »
Qoach *tells a lie* : instantly gets his ass handed to him with no effort at all.

Qoach doubles down on the lie with another lie :  Beat down continues.

Qoach : "but Nancy, Nancy......   *crying*....  Nancy"  :  Beat down still continues.

Qoach :  "but you and Straw are on at the same time..."  : Beat down continues.

Qoach : *attempts to ignore being called out for getting caught in a lie and tries to talk about something else*  :  Beat down continues.

At some point you will address the fact that you lied AGAIN or you will just continue to get your ass kicked.

lol…go away troll. You have zero credibility just for being a Marxist and child trafficking denier. Just like your leftist heroes. What’s funny is when they’re called out, they debate just like you. They can’t lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2021, 04:19:35 PM »

Oh you didn't lie?   What is this then?  Besides your own words?

FACTS (hard for you to grasp I know) say differently.  FACTS say :

(I increased the font size just so you can't possibly miss it this time.)

You realize this proves nothing? Right? Especially considering the “source”  lol

Keep it going

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2021, 04:20:06 PM »
lol…go away troll. You have zero credibility just for being a Marxist and child trafficking denier. Just like your leftist heroes. What’s funny is when they’re called out, they debate just like you. They can’t lol

Poor little retarded liar with nothing left but projection.  Tell us more about Trumpy's request. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2021, 04:22:01 PM »
You realize this proves nothing? Right? Especially considering the “source”  lol

Keep it going

Pretty sure the Pentagon and the Sgt of Arms are a better "source" than the little manlet and his navarroreport obsession.

What's it prove?  That you are a liar.  But that's not really proving anything new.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2021, 04:47:03 PM »
Pretty sure the Pentagon and the Sgt of Arms are a better "source" than the little manlet and his navarroreport obsession.

What's it prove?  That you are a liar.  But that's not really proving anything new.

You don’t seem to get it string bean, anything that is even related to this administration is a joke and not even close to being credible. You can’t get that through that empty Scully yours. But then again I have to remember you’re the guy who said that Biden was doing a great job

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2021, 04:59:07 PM »
You don’t seem to get it string bean, anything that is even related to this administration is a joke and not even close to being credible. You can’t get that through that empty Scully yours. But then again I have to remember you’re the guy who said that Biden was doing a great job

You are a liar.  We get that.  Your only recourse for facts is to lie about them and then lie about the lie you told.

So, when did Trumpy request the NG?  How did he do it?  He send them a tweet?  Is that why there is no record of his request?  Or maybe he sent them an email?  Which is it?  Tell us more about this lie you keep pushing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2021, 05:15:52 PM »
Why don't you just admit what everyone already knows which is...

when you wrote that statement you had no fucking idea what you were talking about and after being asked for an example you're unable to think of one single thing to support your claim
So to recap...I made a general statement, you asked for specific examples, I asked you for specific examples of why you would be a liberal as it would be much easier to refute individual talking points rather than try to go through the history of the US and now you're being a punk bitch and whining like a whore on the rag?  Sounds like a typical conversation with a cunt like you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2021, 05:41:22 PM »
Former Deputy Assistant to the President and conservative analyst Dr. Sebastian Gorka is vowing to “go to a political battle” with the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack, following the revelation that his phone records were subpoenaed from Verizon.

“They’ve chosen the wrong guy — they still they probably don’t know that I still have all my clearances — and I am prepared to go to a political battle with Adam Schiff, with Nancy Pelosi, and with all of the radicalized Democrats that sadly have destroyed that party,” Gorka told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview.

“I’m going to approach it as somebody who has been teaching about political warfare for almost 20 years, training the intelligence community, the FBI, members of the military Special Forces, to understand that you don’t have to fire a shot to destroy the greatest Republic on God’s green earth,” Gorka said.

At Turning Point USA’s “America Fest” this weekend, he revealed during his speech to the gathering of young conservatives that Verizon notified him his phone records had been subpoenaed by the House committee, and that they would be handed over unless an injunction is filed within 15 days. Gorka pointed out to Breitbart News that his case is unique because in other cases of phone carriers being subpoenaed by the Committee, the target was not informed in advance of the documents being turned over.

Gorka told Breitbart News that the subpoena did not include any allegation of a crime, only citing a speech that he was scheduled to deliver in front of the Supreme Court on January 6 but never did. Regardless, he explained, Verizon will be handing over troves of phone records and other personal data in compliance with what he calls the Democrats’ “political intimidation” of Trump supporters — adding, “if they can do that to a former Deputy Assistant to the President, they can do that to anybody.”

“No mention was made of any crime I’m alleged to have committed. I was supposed to give a speech that day, which I didn’t give — I didn’t know that’s a crime in America — and the fact is, for Verizon, who of course are capitulating… They’re supposed to dump everything, all the phone number details, the SIM card details, the product registration details for me and my whole family… So if they can do that to a former Deputy Assistant to the President, they can do that to anybody. This is purely about political intimidation of the 74 million Americans that voted for Donald Trump,” Gorka told Breitbart News. “I’ve done nothing wrong. But that’s not the principle. The principle is the U.S. Constitution and the Fourth Amendment and my rights to undue seizure of my property and my information.”

“This is this is truly Soviet tactics. This is this is straight out of Alinsky is Rules for Radicals. This is the politics of personal destruction,” he added.

Dr. Gorka said he will not be filing an injunction to stop the transfer of his records — especially given that he had a 15 day deadline, over Christmas, making the task essentially impossible. However, he plans to use his public platform on Salem Radio — reaching three million daily listeners — to expose the practices of the Democrat Party-controlled Committee and mount a counter-narrative to the one being created by legacy media.

“As a child of the Cold War, let’s be very clear. President Reagan … did bankrupt the Soviet Union. But what he did that was truly the deathblow to the communist ideology of that wicked, evil empire, and what Margaret Thatcher — who I grew up on — what Saint John Paul II did, which was far more important, was to bankrupt them morally, to prove to the world that they were illegitimate. So when you are not afraid, when you speak truthfully, about the extremists, about the radicals, about the fascism of these individuals, about their totalitarian tendencies, that in fact is the most dangerous and that is what they are afraid of,” Gorka said.

“This isn’t really about party politics, this isn’t about left v. right. This is about every American standing up to protect the U.S. Constitution. When you can take somebody’s private, personal communications and use them without due process, without a court order, without a crime being committed, as a political weapon against them, that is the death of our Constitution.”

Gorka explained that he believes his subpoena represents an act of political desperation by Democrats, amid collapsing poll numbers for President Biden and a stalled agenda in Congress, with midterm elections rapidly approaching.

“But this is fascinating… A guy who was meant to speak at the Supreme Court the same day as the President’s speech, but who didn’t, his phone records are being subpoenaed. What does that tell you about the level of desperation? If that’s the best they’ve got to subpoena me?,” Gorka said, “they’re desperate because they look at the popularity figures for Biden, for Kamala, and they know they’re going to get trounced next year in the midterm [election]. So this is the fate of the flailing death throes of a Democrat Party that wants to destroy 74 million Americans, but has no weapon to do so.”

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2021, 05:57:27 PM »
I would love to see Gorka debate them

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2021, 06:06:10 PM »
So to recap...I made a general statement, you asked for specific examples, I asked you for specific examples of why you would be a liberal as it would be much easier to refute individual talking points rather than try to go through the history of the US and now you're being a punk bitch and whining like a whore on the rag?  Sounds like a typical conversation with a cunt like you.

Is your definition of a "general statement" a "meaningless statement"

You made an idiotic claim

I asked you for an example and you've not been able to provide one

So I guess we can assume your statement is total bullshit and even you don't know it means

Par for the course for virtually all of your posts

Carry on retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2021, 06:24:26 PM »
Is your definition of a "general statement" a "meaningless statement"

You made an idiotic claim

I asked you for an example and you've not been able to provide one

So I guess we can assume your statement is total bullshit and even you don't know it means

Par for the course for virtually all of your posts

Carry on retard
You're a fucking moron and no doubt can't function normally in society which is why you support liberalism/socialism. 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2021, 06:27:24 PM »
President Donald Trump, who has asked his supporters to remain peaceful and respect law and order, requested the deployment of National Guard troops and other federal protective services amid chaos at the U.S. Capitol Wednesday that resulted in one woman being shot by authorities.

“At President [Trump’s] director, the National Guard is on the way, along with other federal protective services,” Kayleigh McEnany, the White House press secretary, wrote on Twitter. “We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful.”

At President @realDonaldTrump’s direction, the National Guard is on the way along with other federal protective services.

We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful.

— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) January 6, 2021

The number of deployed National Guard troops and federal protective services officers could not be determined when this report was ready for publication.

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) had already activated about 340 members of the D.C. National Guard on Monday, ahead of the protests organized by Trump supporters scheduled for Wednesday, saying the troops would be assisting the local police department.

In a statement, the National Guard further explained that the troops would support the city government January 5-7 by providing crowd control at several Metro stations and assisting police with street closures at multiple intersections “to provide safety in and around pedestrian areas.” Trump’s Pentagon approved Bowser’s request.

A day before the unrest at the U.S. Capitol Wednesday, Mayor Bowser indicated she did not need additional federal law enforcement assistance with the protests, suggesting that she had things under control. The mayor urged the Pentagon and Department of Justice (DOJ) to notify the city and its police department if federal authorities are deployed.

Nevertheless, as the chaos around the U.S. Capitol unfolded, Washington Post reporter Aaron Davis tweeted that an unnamed source told him the Pentagon had denied a request from D.C. officials to deploy the National Guard to the scene of the unrest.

https://t.co/GCk1kIC79H

— Aaron C. Davis (@byaaroncdavis) January 6, 2021

He later acknowledged that the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) had “reversed course.”

DOD reverses course. White House tweets that National Guard will be deployed to Capitol. In the meantime, this happened: https://t.co/Y7R7pCo6OE

— Aaron C. Davis (@byaaroncdavis) January 6, 2021

In a statement Wednesday, Jonathan Hoffman, the chief Pentagon spokesman, declared:

The D.C. Guard has been mobilized to provide support to federal law enforcement in the District. Acting Secretary [Chris] Miller has been in contact with Congressional leadership, and Secretary [of the Army Ryan] McCarthy has been working with the D.C. government. The law enforcement response will be led by the Department of Justice.

Hoffman appeared to deny that the Pentagon denied a request by D.C. officials to deploy the National Guard troops to the hospital in an update to his original statement.

“Today, the mayor requested the full activation of the D.C. Guard to support local and federal law enforcement as they respond to the situation at the Capitol. That request was approved,” he wrote. “There have been no other requests from the D.C. government.”

Acting Secretary of Defense Miller noted in a separate statement that the troops would assist federal and local law enforcement in addressing the situation at the Capital “peacefully,”

“We are prepared to provide additional support as necessary and appropriate as requested by local authorities,” he added. “Our people are sworn to defend the constitution, and our democratic form of government and they will act accordingly.”

About an hour after attending the peaceful rally at the national mall, some alleged Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, removing barriers and clashing with Capitol Police. Ultimately, they forced their way to the doorsteps of the U.S. Capitol on both sides.

Some protesters made it inside the Capitol, where they also clashed with authorities.

Protesters are fighting with Capitol Police and Secret Service within the capitol building. pic.twitter.com/NiJq8huKl2

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) January 6, 2021

The unrest prompted an evacuation of the building and interrupted lawmakers who were in the middle of certifying the Electoral College’s vote count in favor of President-elect Joe Biden. A purported bomb threat drove Capitol police to evacuate two of the office buildings surrounding the Capitol. Law enforcement reportedly discovered at least one explosive device near the Capitol.

Authorities reportedly shot a woman inside the Capitol who remains in critical condition at a hospital. The circumstances surrounding the incident remained unclear as of the time this report was ready for publication.

Citing emergency officials, CBS News reported that more than five people were wounded and taken to the hospital, including the shooting victim. Law enforcement has not yet said whether there have been any arrests.

With the National Guard on the scene and a 6 p.m. curfew imposed by Mayor Bowser in effect, the crowds were dispersing as of 6:30 p.m.

Mayor Bowser has imposed a 12-hour curfew starting at 6:00 p.m. Wednesday and ending at 6:00 a.m. the following day. She exempted coronavirus-linked essential workers, including reporters with their outlet-issued credentials, when engaged in essential activities, including travel to and from their job.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Terrifying video shows a woman shot in the neck at the Capitol building.

(Video: @TaylerUSA) pic.twitter.com/SKN8gGrx6E

— David Hookstead (@dhookstead) January 6, 2021

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021

Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

— Mike Pence (@Mike_Pence) January 6, 2021

“I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue,” Trump tweeted amid the unrest, echoing other Republicans.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/06/trump-mobilizes-national-guard-federal-protective-services-amid-chaos-at-u-s-capitol/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V