Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 33829 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2021, 07:55:34 PM »
Liar. 

Pentagon has no record of request and the Seg At Arms denies any request was made as well.

lol….k

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2021, 10:58:34 PM »
crazy world we live in when we aren't sure if a President requested 10000 National Guard troops. Seems there should be a paper trail either way but depending on which documents you read, which testimony you believe, you can find support  for either position, especially if you are inclined either way. Has it always been this way and we just weren't "woke" enough to see through the falsehoods to know different?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2021, 05:29:41 AM »
lol….k

That's all you got?  After that word salad you posted, you still can't find positive proof that Trumpy requested the NG?  Even when the Pentagon others who would actually have records of him doing so says he didn't?

Oh well....  new day here, you can keep trying.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2021, 08:22:31 AM »
That's all you got?  After that word salad you posted, you still can't find positive proof that Trumpy requested the NG?  Even when the Pentagon others who would actually have records of him doing so says he didn't?

Oh well....  new day here, you can keep trying.

Yeah, that’s all I’ve got. You’re really bad at this. As hard as the Communists are trying to get Trump from running or otherwise, it’ll fail. He’ll never go away and will continue to make you and them his bitch. Can’t wait for 2022  ;D

The “Pentagon” lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2021, 10:32:24 AM »
Yeah, that’s all I’ve got. You’re really bad at this. As hard as the Communists are trying to get Trump from running or otherwise, it’ll fail. He’ll never go away and will continue to make you and them his bitch. Can’t wait for 2022  ;D

The “Pentagon” lol

If that's all you got, then no wonder you keep getting your ass handed to you so easily.

The only person getting made a bitch is you by simple facts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2021, 11:15:41 AM »
If that's all you got, then no wonder you keep getting your ass handed to you so easily.

The only person getting made a bitch is you by simple facts.

Hahahahahahaha….sure 😂

Because Pelosi’s “office” and the Pentagon said so..aaaaahhahahahahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2021, 06:32:37 PM »
crazy world we live in when we aren't sure if a President requested 10000 National Guard troops. Seems there should be a paper trail either way but depending on which documents you read, which testimony you believe, you can find support  for either position, especially if you are inclined either way. Has it always been this way and we just weren't "woke" enough to see through the falsehoods to know different?
It's always been this way just with social media and anonymity people (including media outlets) are free to espouse their opinions uncontested and others are allowed to freely believe what they wish to. Also the nightly news was just that, nightly, now the news has to be in 24/7 rotation so many non-events are glorified and amplified to create the biggest drama in order to get ratings.

Or something....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2021, 05:21:23 AM »
Hahahahahahaha….sure 😂

Because Pelosi’s “office” and the Pentagon said so..aaaaahhahahahahaha

As opposed to Trumpy and McEnany saying so....   two biggest liars.  Next to yourself.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2021, 08:57:04 AM »
As opposed to Trumpy and McEnany saying so....   two biggest liars.  Next to yourself.

You’re failing, troll. Try harder lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2021, 10:46:12 AM »
You’re failing, troll. Try harder lol

You ignoring facts isn't failing on my part. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2021, 11:30:10 AM »
You ignoring facts isn't failing on my part.

Whatever you say troll

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2021, 01:13:08 PM »
Do you ever read anything other than the Gateway Pundit?

Yep..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2021, 02:25:06 PM »
Whatever you say troll

It's just what I say LIAR.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2021, 01:20:36 PM »
It's always been this way just with social media and anonymity people (including media outlets) are free to espouse their opinions uncontested and others are allowed to freely believe what they wish to. Also the nightly news was just that, nightly, now the news has to be in 24/7 rotation so many non-events are glorified and amplified to create the biggest drama in order to get ratings.

Or something....

you're probably right

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2021, 01:47:21 PM »
you're probably right
You ever watch documentaries? Some of the political documentaries are really eye opening into how politicians talked/felt behind closed doors vs what they said publicly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2021, 04:29:25 PM »
What exactly is the point of this January 6 commission?  We all know what happened.  It's on video.  People are being prosecuted and convicted.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2021, 08:45:10 PM »
What exactly is the point of this January 6 commission?  We all know what happened.  It's on video.  People are being prosecuted and convicted.

Trying to tie it to Trump. TDS worse than Strawman and Lurker

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2021, 09:47:45 AM »
How many people were arrested/prosecuted/publicly convicted on social media for all the riots and city take overs caught on video ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #145 on: December 25, 2021, 08:16:41 PM »

Or something....

100% rational and sensible post reported.

Er... that 'joke' doesn't work with you being a Mod LOL.  Anyway that's a great point.  Clickbait is the Cancer of teh Internet

T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 25, 2021, 10:14:45 PM »
You ever watch documentaries? Some of the political documentaries are really eye opening into how politicians talked/felt behind closed doors vs what they said publicly.

I do watch documentaries, can't say I have watched many about politicians. I just assumed they said in most cases what was beneficial to getting re elected and those that spoke their true feelings that opposed their parties line, planned on not running again anyway.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 27, 2021, 11:12:58 AM »
Trying to tie it to Trump. TDS worse than Strawman and Lurker

Yep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2021, 11:13:52 AM »
How many people were arrested/prosecuted/publicly convicted on social media for all the riots and city take overs caught on video ???

And how many who were arrested were bailed out using a bail fund supported by VP Harris?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2021, 04:59:12 PM »
And how many who were arrested were bailed out using a bail fund supported by VP Harris?
Maybe one of our resident watchdogs can tell us? Certain people here seem to know every arrest/prosecution of all Trump supporters, I would assume in the name of fairness the TDS Crew keeps tabs on those prosecutions as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!