Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 35077 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #450 on: March 04, 2022, 05:56:44 AM »
almost as dumb as when you tongue-punch your parents fart-box each AM.
you ma with the shenis, and your dad with the dripping mangina.
couple of tranny morons with a shit-out turd for a kid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #451 on: March 04, 2022, 06:08:44 AM »
Just like Trumpy, this Trumpturd can't keep his mouth shut even when it's in his best interest.  Pretty dumb for threatening his own family over his stupid behavior.

---
An accused Capitol rioter is making the first January 6, 2021, trial 'easy' for the Justice Department, prosecutor says.

The first accused Capitol rioter to stand trial on charges related to the January 6, 2021, insurrection "made it easy" for the Justice Department to prove its case, a federal prosecutor said Wednesday.  Nestler said the statements offered convincing evidence that Reffitt, an alleged member of the far-right Three Percenters militia, went to the Capitol with the intent of preventing Congress from certifying President Joe Biden's electoral victory.

Nestler said Reffitt told his family and members of the Three Percenters in advance of his plans to drag elected lawmakers out of the Capitol. Reffitt's comments so concerned his son, Jackson Reffitt, that the teenager contacted the FBI on Christmas Eve in 2020 — just weeks before the Capitol breach — to warn that his father was planning to do "something big."

But Reffitt's became scared when the FBI began tracking down and arresting alleged participants in the pro-Trump mob that stormed the Capitol. Nestler described Reffitt as "distressed, agitated, and worried about what his children would do."

"He told his children, 'Don't turn your back on me.' 'Don't betray me.' 'Don't put the family in jeopardy,'" Nestler said.

"You know what happens to traitors," Reffitt told his children, according to court documents. "Traitors get shot."
---

this is all the liberals have?   Honestly gas is near $5 , world war 3, border a disaster, crime out of control, etc.   But liberal failures worried about trump.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #452 on: March 04, 2022, 08:43:00 AM »
Just like Trumpy, this Trumpturd can't keep his mouth shut even when it's in his best interest.  Pretty dumb for threatening his own family over his stupid behavior.

---
An accused Capitol rioter is making the first January 6, 2021, trial 'easy' for the Justice Department, prosecutor says.

The first accused Capitol rioter to stand trial on charges related to the January 6, 2021, insurrection "made it easy" for the Justice Department to prove its case, a federal prosecutor said Wednesday.  Nestler said the statements offered convincing evidence that Reffitt, an alleged member of the far-right Three Percenters militia, went to the Capitol with the intent of preventing Congress from certifying President Joe Biden's electoral victory.

Nestler said Reffitt told his family and members of the Three Percenters in advance of his plans to drag elected lawmakers out of the Capitol. Reffitt's comments so concerned his son, Jackson Reffitt, that the teenager contacted the FBI on Christmas Eve in 2020 — just weeks before the Capitol breach — to warn that his father was planning to do "something big."

But Reffitt's became scared when the FBI began tracking down and arresting alleged participants in the pro-Trump mob that stormed the Capitol. Nestler described Reffitt as "distressed, agitated, and worried about what his children would do."

"He told his children, 'Don't turn your back on me.' 'Don't betray me.' 'Don't put the family in jeopardy,'" Nestler said.

"You know what happens to traitors," Reffitt told his children, according to court documents. "Traitors get shot."
---

Sure he did  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #453 on: March 04, 2022, 08:47:56 AM »
this is all the liberals have?   Honestly gas is near $5 , world war 3, border a disaster, crime out of control, etc.   But liberal failures worried about trump.

They don’t even have that. They need a distraction and desperately trying to keep trump out of politics because he’s literally exposed EVERYTHING and everybody. Lurker, Strawman, Prime and their ilk don’t know this, they only know what they’ve read and listened too in their propaganda rags. They can’t think on their own, intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt. Here I’ll prove I again.

Biden supposedly won AZ by 11,000 + votes but it’s been verified that over 200k signatures don’t match. Watch this idiots response

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #454 on: March 04, 2022, 02:54:15 PM »

Yeah.  He did.

Unless you want to pretend the recordings of him saying exactly that to his family and the text messages from him to them that were submitted as evidence in court are not real.  Is that what you are saying?  Another one of your little retarded denial of reality?  Downs affected brain unable to process simple facts still?

"   ::)  "

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #455 on: March 04, 2022, 04:12:36 PM »
Yeah.  He did.

Unless you want to pretend the recordings of him saying exactly that to his family and the text messages from him to them that were submitted as evidence in court are not real.  Is that what you are saying?  Another one of your little retarded denial of reality?  Downs affected brain unable to process simple facts still?

"   ::)  "

Oh no!!!!! You mean another “smoking gun”??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #456 on: March 04, 2022, 04:22:25 PM »
Are the people ready for Lez Chinney?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #457 on: March 04, 2022, 04:42:05 PM »
Are the people ready for Lez Chinney?

Bet she's a real pig in the sac!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #458 on: March 04, 2022, 08:06:38 PM »
I was doing some cardio at the gym today, and all MSNBC talked about was Trump and Jan 6. I was like WTF there is no other news going on right now?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: March 04, 2022, 09:04:34 PM »
I was doing some cardio at the gym today, and all MSNBC talked about was Trump and Jan 6. I was like WTF there is no other news going on right now?

I'm a central liberal  conservative and I couldn't agree more

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: March 05, 2022, 09:22:28 AM »
The current administration is such a disaster the media will do anything it can to keep the attention away from what a failure it has become.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #461 on: March 05, 2022, 03:02:01 PM »
I'm a central liberal  conservative and I couldn't agree more
I is just getting old and overdone.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: March 05, 2022, 05:18:43 PM »
Oh no!!!!! You mean another “smoking gun”??

No I mean “another lie” - from you.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: March 05, 2022, 05:21:18 PM »

You realize this thread is specifically about Jan 6th?   If so then don’t surprised that people are actually discussing the thread topic and not what you listed.  Common sense really. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #464 on: March 05, 2022, 06:10:35 PM »
No I mean “another lie” - from you.

You mean like 81 million votes”?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: March 05, 2022, 07:18:43 PM »
You mean like 81 million votes”?

You mean like the fake birth certificate?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #466 on: March 05, 2022, 11:30:34 PM »
You mean like the fake birth certificate?

Exactly

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: March 06, 2022, 06:10:58 AM »
Exactly

So the excuses for coping with the reality of them both only exist in your retarded head?   That's the only thing they have in common.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: March 06, 2022, 09:17:18 AM »
The current administration is such a disaster the media will do anything it can to keep the attention away from what a failure it has become.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: March 08, 2022, 12:32:12 PM »

Well looks like he should have used you for his defense attorney.  Surely you could have done better with your usual defense of "lol" and "oh boy" and "sure he did" denial tactics.

Guilty on all counts.

---
Guy Reffitt, first Jan. 6 rioter to go to trial, found guilty on all counts
The first Capitol defendant to take his case to trial was convicted of five charges.  Guy Reffitt, a Texas man who attempted to storm the U.S. Capitol while armed with a gun and zip ties, was convicted of all five counts against him, including transport of a firearm in support of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding. Jurors began deliberating Tuesday morning.  The guilty verdict against the defendant, Guy Wesley Reffitt, came only about three hours into the first day of jury deliberations.

---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #470 on: March 08, 2022, 03:09:20 PM »
Well looks like he should have used you for his defense attorney.  Surely you could have done better with your usual defense of "lol" and "oh boy" and "sure he did" denial tactics.

Guilty on all counts.

---
The first Capitol defendant to take his case to trial was convicted of five charges.  Guy Reffitt, a Texas man who attempted to storm the U.S. Capitol while armed with a gun and zip ties, was convicted of all five counts against him, including transport of a firearm in support of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding. Jurors began deliberating Tuesday morning.  The guilty verdict against the defendant, Guy Wesley Reffitt, came only about three hours into the first day of jury deliberations.

---

So? Is anybody supposed to believe or even give a shit anymore about what a kangaroo court does in a fake insurrection? They needed another distraction to take away from your boys fuck ups.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #471 on: March 08, 2022, 03:37:26 PM »
Homeland Security had intelligence regarding Jan. 6 but didn't notify until 2 days later: report

While warnings were emailed to local law enforcement "this information was not as widely disseminated as I&A's typical intelligence products," the IG wrote.

The Department of Homeland Security knew about security threats prior to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol but did not issue intelligence on the event until two days after it occurred, according to a newly-released inspector general's report.

The DHS Intelligence & Analysis Office received "one product for review" on Jan. 5, 2021, but the information was not distributed until Jan. 8, the report states. The agency's counterterrorism center "identified indicators" that Jan. 6 could become violent, but the agency did not issue an alert for the protest as it had done for other events, the IG stated.

Many of the problems with not communicating threats prior to the riot were due to issues with the agency's Open Source Collection Operations department which identifies and reports online threats.

"Finally, the Field Operations Division (FOD) considered issuing intelligence products on at least three occasions prior to January 6, 2021, but FOD did not disseminate any such products ultimately. It is unclear why FOD failed to disseminate these products," the inspector general wrote.

While the Intelligence & Analysis Office did email warnings to local Washington, D.C., area law enforcement partners, "this information was not as widely disseminated as I&A's typical intelligence products," the IG wrote.

The 54-page report, which is partially still classified, goes through various department activities prior to Jan. 6. The inspector general also compares the department's response to the 2020 summer of riots in Portland, Oregon, to the "Probable Indicators of Escalation of Protest-Related Violence" on Jan. 6. The "Stop the Steal" rally had more indicators of violence before the attack than the portland riots did, according to the report.

Messages between Open Source Collection Operations officials are included in the report as well, showing that agency staffers were aware of the threat of violence days leading up to the Capitol riot.

On Jan. 2, 2021, one official texted, "I feel like people are actually going to try and hurt politicians. Jan 6th is gonna be crazy, not to mention the inauguration."

In another message between officials on Jan. 2, one said, "Like there's these people talking about hanging Democrats from ropes like wtf."

The other Open Source collector responded, "They'd need alot of rope, I think DC is pretty much all democrat haha."

The inspector general recommended for DHS's Open Source Collection Operations to provide "enhanced annual training" on intelligence oversight. The watchdog also recommended Open Source Collection Operations to develop a process for new training and "a process to request and receive timely reviews for open source intelligence products when they relate to upcoming events or urgent threats."

The inspector general's report comes as the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot is ramping up its activity. Most recently, the panel subpoenaed Kimberly Guilfoyle, the fiance of Donald Trump Jr.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/watchdogs/homeland-security-had-intelligence-jan-6-didnt-notify-until-2-days-later

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #472 on: March 08, 2022, 03:39:14 PM »

Guilty on all counts.

---

---

You’re the traitor

https://breaking911.com/guantanamo-detainee-called-20th-hijacker-of-9-11-sent-home-by-the-biden-administration-will-get-mental-health-treatment/

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #474 on: March 08, 2022, 08:28:08 PM »
Why is he still alive is the question.

Better question is what is the real reason why he was released. Biden has lately been negotiating with Iran. I just wonder if this wasn’t part of a deal.