Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 35137 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #475 on: March 08, 2022, 08:31:37 PM »
Pulitzer Prize Winning New York Times Reporter: January 6 Media Coverage ‘Overreaction,’ FBI Involved, Event Was Not Organized Despite Ongoing Narrative

NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, contradicts his own January 6 reporting: “There were a ton of FBI informants amongst the people who attacked the Capitol.”

Rosenberg: “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there [January 6] outside and we were just having fun!”

Rosenberg: “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building and are like ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’  I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’”

Rosenberg: “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”

Rosenberg: “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”

Rosenberg: "They were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”

Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.

NEW YORK – Mar. 8, 2022] Project Veritas published a bombshell video on Tuesday showing Pulitzer Prize winning New York Times correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, speaking about the events of January 6, 2021, in a way that contradicts his own reporting.

Rosenberg, who covers national security matters for the Times says on the undercover video that “there were a ton of FBI informants among the people who attacked the Capitol.”

This revelation is a break from Rosenberg’s reporting on the matter where he characterized such a notion of FBI informants in the crowd as a “reimagining of Jan. 6.”

This was not the only time Rosenberg’s commentary to Project Veritas’ undercover reporter directly contradicted his own published words. Despite telling a Veritas journalist that January 6 was “no big deal,” his article says that downplaying the events of that day was “the next big lie.”

Soundbites of Rosenberg published Tuesday show him saying, “It’s not a big deal as they [media] are making it, because they were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe revealed that Rosenberg’s article titled, “The Next Big Lies: Jan 6 was No Big Deal, or A Left-Wing Plot,” was written around the same time as he was making contradictory statements to a Project Veritas undercover reporter.

In the video, Rosenberg also revealed that January 6 was “fun,” a contradiction to his reporting that January 6 was “a violent interruption to the transition of power in American history.” 

Rosenberg said, “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there outside and we were just having fun.”

He even appears to make fun of his New York Times colleagues in one soundbite saying, “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building, and are like, ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’” He adds, “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”

Rosenberg concludes, “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pulitzer-prize-winning-new-york-times-reporter-january-6-media-coverage/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #476 on: March 08, 2022, 10:02:53 PM »
Better question is what is the real reason why he was released. Biden has lately been negotiating with Iran. I just wonder if this wasn’t part of a deal.

His release has nothing to do with Iran.  Iran is at war with the Sunni's and they hate the Saudi's more than I do.  That's not to say that there isn't another shitty reason he was released.  He's not the original 20th hijacker either.  It seems that they probably have 50 guys in custody labeled as the "20th hijacker".  The OG 20th was Zacharias Mousawi or something very similar. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #477 on: March 09, 2022, 06:56:42 AM »
So? Is anybody supposed to believe or even give a shit anymore about what a kangaroo court does in a fake insurrection? They needed another distraction to take away from your boys fuck ups.

Awww... poor baby.  Your "lol" or "yeah sure" excuse not working today?  Have to fall back on the "distraction" excuse?

I guess the "sure he did" really didn't cut it for you the last time when facts were posts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: March 09, 2022, 06:57:46 AM »
His release has nothing to do with Iran.  Iran is at war with the Sunni's and they hate the Saudi's more than I do.  That's not to say that there isn't another shitty reason he was released.  He's not the original 20th hijacker either.  It seems that they probably have 50 guys in custody labeled as the "20th hijacker".  The OG 20th was Zacharias Mousawi or something very similar.

Do you really think common sense and simplistic facts will penetrate into that Weeble Wooble head of Qoach Downs?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #479 on: March 09, 2022, 08:23:34 AM »
Awww... poor baby.  Your "lol" or "yeah sure" excuse not working today?  Have to fall back on the "distraction" excuse?

I guess the "sure he did" really didn't cut it for you the last time when facts were posts.

You know like Strawman and Prime I’ve been owning your ass for at least since Obama. But good to know not only are you communist but also a terrorist sympathizer.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #480 on: March 09, 2022, 08:24:12 AM »

The timing is suspect

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #481 on: March 09, 2022, 08:53:53 AM »
Chris Wray’s FBI also went after numerous Americans who had THE SAME NAME as Steve Bannon’s attorney, Robert Costello.

That’s correct. The FBI was also spying on other Americans with the name of “Robert Costello.”
What a shocking revelation!

TRENDING: Sloppy Criminal Action by Chris Wray's FBI: Feds Secretly Spied on Steve Bannon's Lawyer Robert Costello and Other Innocent Americans Named Robert Costello

The Daily Beast reported:

When the FBI wanted the email and phone records for Steve Bannon’s lawyer Bob Costello, they didn’t just take the extraordinary and legally questionable step of subpoenaing his records. Bannon’s legal team is now claiming the FBI actually laid down a dragnet that caught the private information of Bob Costellos of all ages across the country.

This prosecution team, in their zeal to obtain personal and professional email and telephone records for Mr. Bannon’s attorney, Robert Costello, was beyond reckless,” Bannon’s defense lawyers said in court documents on Tuesday.

In court filings, they accused the Justice Department of violating “Costello’s privacy rights, the 6th Amendments right of Mr. Costello’s other clients, and the privacy rights of other ‘Robert Costellos’ who had that name, but were not Mr. Bannon’s attorney.”

The Daily Beast previously reported how the FBI potentially crossed a red line by targeting Bannon’s lawyer—a rare step during a criminal case that’s only justified if the lawyer is also involved in a crime.

But the FBI’s supposed dragnet of multiple Bob Costellos also hints at sloppy police work that could draw criticism on investigators already accused of a politically charged prosecution.

“This is alarming but unfortunately common,” said Pennsylvania State University law professor Raff Donelson. “The FBI should not request—and magistrates should not grant—warrants to search every Bob Costello, because that runs afoul of the probable cause and particularity requirements. Unfortunately, the courts have narrowed the paths for other Bob Costellos to receive effective recompense, and that is a great shame.”

Bannon has been criminally charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to testify or turn over documents to the House Jan. 6 Committee, which is investigating the insurrection that illegally tried to keep former President Donald Trump in office.
If your name is “Robert Costello” you may want to find a good attorney.

This is the FBI under Chris Wray – totally corrupt, sloppy and abusive.

The criminal activity by the crooked FBI must be rooted out. There must be repercussions. Or, we will lose our country and our rights forever.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/totally-corrupt-federal-prosecutors-secretly-obtained-steve-bannons-attorneys-emails-communications-disregarding-attorney-client-privilege/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: March 09, 2022, 10:20:28 AM »
You know like Strawman and Prime I’ve been owning your ass for at least since Obama. But good to know not only are you communist but also a terrorist sympathizer.

No you haven’t.  You’ve been retarded since then.  This post is proof.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: March 09, 2022, 10:22:06 AM »
Hahahahhaahahaaaaa.    Enrique Tarrio arrested in his underwear. 

Back to jail you go fuckwit. 

Who’s going to package and ship those BLM and anti Trump shirts you were selling now?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #484 on: March 09, 2022, 10:43:33 AM »
Pulitzer Prize Winning New York Times Reporter: January 6 Media Coverage ‘Overreaction,’ FBI Involved, Event Was Not Organized Despite Ongoing Narrative

NYT National Security Correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, contradicts his own January 6 reporting: “There were a ton of FBI informants amongst the people who attacked the Capitol.”

Rosenberg: “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there [January 6] outside and we were just having fun!”

Rosenberg: “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building and are like ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’  I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’”

Rosenberg: “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”

Rosenberg: “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”

Rosenberg: "They were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”

Rosenberg RESPONDS: “Will I stand by those comments? Absolutely.

NEW YORK – Mar. 8, 2022] Project Veritas published a bombshell video on Tuesday showing Pulitzer Prize winning New York Times correspondent, Matthew Rosenberg, speaking about the events of January 6, 2021, in a way that contradicts his own reporting.

Rosenberg, who covers national security matters for the Times says on the undercover video that “there were a ton of FBI informants among the people who attacked the Capitol.”

This revelation is a break from Rosenberg’s reporting on the matter where he characterized such a notion of FBI informants in the crowd as a “reimagining of Jan. 6.”

This was not the only time Rosenberg’s commentary to Project Veritas’ undercover reporter directly contradicted his own published words. Despite telling a Veritas journalist that January 6 was “no big deal,” his article says that downplaying the events of that day was “the next big lie.”

Soundbites of Rosenberg published Tuesday show him saying, “It’s not a big deal as they [media] are making it, because they were making too big a deal. They were making this an organized thing that it wasn’t.”

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe revealed that Rosenberg’s article titled, “The Next Big Lies: Jan 6 was No Big Deal, or A Left-Wing Plot,” was written around the same time as he was making contradictory statements to a Project Veritas undercover reporter.

In the video, Rosenberg also revealed that January 6 was “fun,” a contradiction to his reporting that January 6 was “a violent interruption to the transition of power in American history.” 

Rosenberg said, “It was like, me and two other colleagues who were there outside and we were just having fun.”

He even appears to make fun of his New York Times colleagues in one soundbite saying, “I know I’m supposed to be traumatized, but like, all these colleagues who were in the [Capitol] building, and are like, ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, ‘f*ck off!’” He adds, “I’m like come on, it’s not the kind place I can tell someone to man up but I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger.’”

Rosenberg concludes, “These f*cking little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma. Shut the f*ck up. They’re f*cking b*tches.”

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pulitzer-prize-winning-new-york-times-reporter-january-6-media-coverage/

That's a "Pulitzer prize winning national security correspondent"? "I'm, like", "I'm, like" "I was, like".... He talks like a girl.

Chris Wray’s FBI also went after numerous Americans who had THE SAME NAME as Steve Bannon’s attorney, Robert Costello.

That’s correct. The FBI was also spying on other Americans with the name of “Robert Costello.”
What a shocking revelation!

TRENDING: Sloppy Criminal Action by Chris Wray's FBI: Feds Secretly Spied on Steve Bannon's Lawyer Robert Costello and Other Innocent Americans Named Robert Costello

The Daily Beast reported:

When the FBI wanted the email and phone records for Steve Bannon’s lawyer Bob Costello, they didn’t just take the extraordinary and legally questionable step of subpoenaing his records. Bannon’s legal team is now claiming the FBI actually laid down a dragnet that caught the private information of Bob Costellos of all ages across the country.

This prosecution team, in their zeal to obtain personal and professional email and telephone records for Mr. Bannon’s attorney, Robert Costello, was beyond reckless,” Bannon’s defense lawyers said in court documents on Tuesday.

In court filings, they accused the Justice Department of violating “Costello’s privacy rights, the 6th Amendments right of Mr. Costello’s other clients, and the privacy rights of other ‘Robert Costellos’ who had that name, but were not Mr. Bannon’s attorney.”

The Daily Beast previously reported how the FBI potentially crossed a red line by targeting Bannon’s lawyer—a rare step during a criminal case that’s only justified if the lawyer is also involved in a crime.

But the FBI’s supposed dragnet of multiple Bob Costellos also hints at sloppy police work that could draw criticism on investigators already accused of a politically charged prosecution.

“This is alarming but unfortunately common,” said Pennsylvania State University law professor Raff Donelson. “The FBI should not request—and magistrates should not grant—warrants to search every Bob Costello, because that runs afoul of the probable cause and particularity requirements. Unfortunately, the courts have narrowed the paths for other Bob Costellos to receive effective recompense, and that is a great shame.”

Bannon has been criminally charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to testify or turn over documents to the House Jan. 6 Committee, which is investigating the insurrection that illegally tried to keep former President Donald Trump in office.
If your name is “Robert Costello” you may want to find a good attorney.

This is the FBI under Chris Wray – totally corrupt, sloppy and abusive.

The criminal activity by the crooked FBI must be rooted out. There must be repercussions. Or, we will lose our country and our rights forever.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/totally-corrupt-federal-prosecutors-secretly-obtained-steve-bannons-attorneys-emails-communications-disregarding-attorney-client-privilege/

Funny how such police and government abuses didn't register before with some pro-law enforcement people but now that it affected one of their own they care.

But if the FBI under Wray is corrupt, sloppy, abusive or criminal who will go after the FBI? Also, who appointed Wray as FBI director?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #485 on: March 09, 2022, 10:48:15 AM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #486 on: March 09, 2022, 12:36:30 PM »

Love the way they laugh about lying to the public.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #487 on: March 09, 2022, 04:10:20 PM »
The FBI waited more than a year to request field offices to canvas informants for information on the pipe bombs placed near the Republican and Democratic party headquarters prior to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, a whistleblower told the House Judiciary Committee.

The FBI's Washington Field Office sent an email to other field offices across the nation on Feb. 7, 2022, requesting them to canvass confidential human sources for information on the pipe bomb incident and stating that the suspect's "motive and ideology remain unknown," according to a letter from Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

The whistleblower, described as a "senior FBI special agent" told the lawmakers that the request was "'unusual' because it was transmitted more than a year after the FBI had begun the investigation, and it raises questions about the progress and extent of the FBI’s investigation."

Jordan, ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee, noted that the FBI has "FBI has failed to
sufficiently answer questions posed by Rep. Bill Posey [R-Fla.] about the status of the investigation."

The FBI has yet to respond to Posey's request and said that it was instead exclusively giving information to the
Democrat-led House committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot, according to the letter.

"The FBI’s decision to provide information on a partisan basis is antithetical to the FBI’s purported impartiality and it further erodes public confidence in the FBI’s senior leadership," Jordan wrote.

The Ohio Republican reminded Wray that whistleblower disclosures are legally protected.

"[W]e will not tolerate any effort to retaliate against whistleblowers for their disclosures," Jordan wrote. He said Congress wants a briefing on the status and extent of the pipe bomb investigation as soon as possible.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., last month sent a letter to the Secret Service asking why agents missed the pipe bomb outside of the Democratic National Committee during their sweep of the building on Jan. 6 before then-Vice President Elect Kamala Harris arrived there that day.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/whistleblowers/fbi-waited-more-year-probe-sources-over-jan-6-pipe-bomb-incident

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #488 on: March 10, 2022, 10:36:15 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #489 on: March 13, 2022, 12:29:53 PM »
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) sent a letter to FBI Director Chris Wray on Wednesday regarding the investigation of the DC pipe bomber on January 5, 2021.

According to his letter, the FBI is withholding information to Congress and only dealing with partisan Liz Cheney’s illicit Jan 6 Committee.

The whistleblower also revealed the Washington DC Field Office asked the FBI to canvass all of their numerous confidential human sources for information on the crime. So far the FBI has turned up nothing — which makes you wonder.

Chris Wray and the Stasi FBI has also refused any requests from Republican lawmakers on the matter. The FBI is solidly a criminal Democrat organization at this point.

Rep. Jordan, the Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee, sent the letter to dirty Chris Wray on Wednesday.

As previously reported — A mysterious suspect planted two pipe bombs at the RNC and DNC DC Headquarters and safely detonated by a bomb squad on January 6.

The suspect planted the pipe bombs on January 5, the night before the Capitol riot.

The FBI continues to drip out new videos of the suspect who placed two pipe bombs at the DNC and RNC the night before the Capitol riot in the months following the incident.

This is the very first FBI whistleblower to step forward on suspected criminal behavior by the bureau that we have heard about in years. Only far-left FBI operatives have been leaking information and lies to the media

Supporting documents within the article

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/breaking-fbi-whistle-blower-steps-forward-reveal-secrets-dc-pipe-bombs-jim-jordan-fbi-withholding-information/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: March 14, 2022, 09:05:49 AM »
^^ sounds like more Trumpturds will get arrested.  Awesome.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #491 on: March 14, 2022, 04:03:04 PM »
^^ sounds like more Trumpturds will get arrested.  Awesome.   :D

Because that’s what Stalinist courts do, make anyone that disagrees political prisoners. This is exactly why you’re either a flat out communist or a communist sympathizer. Which is it? It’s either one or the other

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: March 15, 2022, 05:11:56 AM »
Because that’s what Stalinist courts do, make anyone that disagrees political prisoners. This is exactly why you’re either a flat out communist or a communist sympathizer. Which is it? It’s either one or the other

Including courts with judges that were picked and appointed by Repubs too?    ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #493 on: March 15, 2022, 07:00:16 AM »
Including courts with judges that were picked and appointed by Repubs too?    ::)

How many have been brought to trial? And just because they have an “R” by their name doesn’t mean shit

I do think it’s cute tho how you were awol when Strawman got put down and now you just magically reappear

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #494 on: March 15, 2022, 07:11:12 AM »
Pelosi Refuses to Hand Over Emails and Videos from Jan 6 Claiming “Sovereign Immunity”

Speaker Nancy Pelosi will not hand over video coverage and emails from Jan 6 per a FOIA request.  Pelosi based her decision on “sovereign immunity.”   Pelosi and Democrats know if they release the 14,000 hours of footage from security cameras on January 6 it will blow apart their narrative.  So she is hiding it. 

Meanwhile, dozens of Trump supporters are rotting in a jail one mile from the US Capitol waiting for a fair trial which they won’t get because their evidence will be hidden from the American public.

There are hours upon hours of video footage of what happened on January 6th. Some of it could be used in the defense of Trump supporters who are currently sitting in jail.

Yet Nancy Pelosi won’t release it, even after she was taken to court.

There are apparently emails too, and she won’t release those either.

What is going on here? How is this legal?

Judicial Watch reports:

Pelosi Congress Claims Sovereign Immunity in Federal Court to Keep Secret January 6 Videos and Emails
Judicial Watch explains its request:

Congress exempts itself from the Freedom of Information Act. Judicial Watch, therefore, brought its lawsuit under the common law right of access to public records. In opposing the broad assertion of secrecy, Judicial Watch details Supreme Court and other precedent that upholds the public’s right to know what “their government is up to”…

…“The Pelosi Congress (and its police department) is telling a federal court it is immune from all transparency under law and is trying to hide every second of its January 6 videos and countless emails,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The hypocrisy is rich, as this is the same Congress that is trying to jail witnesses who, citing privileges, object to providing documents to the Pelosi rump January 6 committee.”

In November 2021, Judicial Watch revealed multiple audio, visual and photo records from the DC Metropolitan Police Department about the shooting death of Ashli Babbitt on January 6, 2021, in the U.S. Capitol Building.  The records include a cell phone video of the shooting and an audio of a brief police interview of the shooter, Lt. Michael Byrd. In October, Judicial Watch released records, showing that multiple officers claimed they didn’t see a weapon in Babbitt’s hand before Byrd shot her, and that Byrd was visibly distraught afterward. One officer attested that he didn’t hear any verbal commands before Byrd shot Babbitt.
Judicial Watch is filing another lawsuit in response to Pelosi’s attempt to keep her lies about setting up innocent Trump supporters secret.

Hundreds of Americans have been wrongly set up, indicted, and charged with crimes they didn’t commit on Jan 6 at the US Capitol.  A list of those Americans and their stories is maintained at American Gulog by this site.

One man committed suicide because of the actions and charges against him.  Four more Trump supporters were killed on that day.
Pelosi doesn’t care.  She has no concern for the Americans rotting in prisons without trial. She has no concern about the future of this nation. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/pelosi-refusing-hand-emails-videos-jan-6-claiming-sovereign-immunity/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: March 16, 2022, 12:41:06 PM »
How many have been brought to trial? And just because they have an “R” by their name doesn’t mean shit

I do think it’s cute tho how you were awol when Strawman got put down and now you just magically reappear

Pretty sure I haven't been "awol".  It's cute how you constantly think about Straw and myself.  Well not cute... just creepy.  That a geriatric midget worries so much about me.

Some people don't spend all their waking hours whining and crying on internet message boards like you do.  Retard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #496 on: March 16, 2022, 12:47:26 PM »
Pretty sure I haven't been "awol".  It's cute how you constantly think about Straw and myself.  Well not cute... just creepy.  That a geriatric midget worries so much about me.

Some people don't spend all their waking hours whining and crying on internet message boards like you do.  Retard.

Yeah, it is creepy that you 1. Follow me around on this board making stupid comments and 2. It’s even more creepy that you disappear and then show back up when Strawman is around. It’s a pattern. When he was in time out you were non-existent now that he’s out…here you are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: March 16, 2022, 07:01:37 PM »
Yeah, it is creepy that you 1. Follow me around on this board making stupid comments and 2. It’s even more creepy that you disappear and then show back up when Strawman is around. It’s a pattern. When he was in time out you were non-existent now that he’s out…here you are.

Despite posting I was “awol”.   ::)

Seeing how you are religious…. Was is part of God’s Plan for you to be this stupid.  Or did you achieve that on your own?

Creepy ass senior citizen.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #498 on: March 16, 2022, 07:33:48 PM »
Despite posting I was “awol”.   ::)

Seeing how you are religious…. Was is part of God’s Plan for you to be this stupid.  Or did you achieve that on your own?

Creepy ass senior citizen.

Sure, so far you’ve only PROVEN your own stupidity, commie boy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: March 17, 2022, 05:09:40 AM »
Sure, so far you’ve only PROVEN your own stupidity, commie boy

The only thing that is proven is that other than constantly polluting the internet with your own personal brand of retardation is that you actively stalk people by memorizing their posting history and attempting to get their attention.

Again, is it God's Will you are this stupid or did you work hard at achieving such a stupendous level?