Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 35087 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #500 on: March 17, 2022, 08:11:58 AM »
The only thing that is proven is that other than constantly polluting the internet with your own personal brand of retardation is that you actively stalk people by memorizing their posting history and attempting to get their attention.

Again, is it God's Will you are this stupid or did you work hard at achieving such a stupendous level?

This further proves me right. I see you have a new God angle now. Running out of excuses for your lying bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #501 on: March 17, 2022, 11:32:55 AM »
This further proves me right. I see you have a new God angle now. Running out of excuses for your lying bullshit

Your lies have been noted and when posted, you simply ignore them.  You pretend like everyone on this board just joined yesterday and has not seen your years and years of bullshit posts and blatant lies.   ::)

No God angle.... just facts.  Does your retardation come with a safety valve?  Like, you are going full throttle for too long it just turns you off in order to save your life?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: March 17, 2022, 01:48:04 PM »

Be careful Coach, Lurkers 'Russian Bounty Hunters' could get you  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #503 on: March 17, 2022, 03:53:22 PM »
Your lies have been noted and when posted, you simply ignore them.  You pretend like everyone on this board just joined yesterday and has not seen your years and years of bullshit posts and blatant lies.   ::)

No God angle.... just facts.  Does your retardation come with a safety valve?  Like, you are going full throttle for too long it just turns you off in order to save your life?

Sure…

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: March 18, 2022, 04:57:02 AM »
Sure…

Yes.

Good thing you have learned to live and cope with it.  Not much chance of doing anything about it.  God just be like that sometimes.  But you just be stupid all the time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #505 on: March 18, 2022, 09:08:28 AM »
Yes.

Good thing you have learned to live and cope with it.  Not much chance of doing anything about it.  God just be like that sometimes.  But you just be stupid all the time.

Sure…village idiot #2

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: March 18, 2022, 09:56:03 AM »
Sure…village idiot #2

One shot, one kill.

Should have kept going until the clip was empty.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #507 on: March 18, 2022, 10:11:09 AM »
One shot, one kill.

:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #508 on: March 18, 2022, 11:01:47 AM »
One shot, one kill.

Hahahahahahahahha…”clip”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: March 18, 2022, 11:04:29 AM »
Hahahhahahaha....."moron"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #510 on: March 18, 2022, 11:18:06 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: March 18, 2022, 11:40:57 AM »
^^^  Idiot. 

The only thing you will "fight the civil war" with is a keyboard.  Just like you do everyday.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #512 on: March 18, 2022, 12:01:14 PM »
^^^  Idiot. 

The only thing you will "fight the civil war" with is a keyboard.  Just like you do everyday.

Says the guy no one knows on here except for what you post.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: March 18, 2022, 01:38:32 PM »
Says the guy no one knows on here except for what you post.

Says the guy that everyone knows is an idiot from the things he posts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #514 on: March 18, 2022, 01:45:49 PM »
Says the guy that everyone knows is an idiot from the things he posts.

That Hunter Biden thing you said was bullshit…..remind us how that worked out again?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: March 18, 2022, 04:46:42 PM »
That Hunter Biden thing you said was bullshit…..remind us how that worked out again?

Show me where I said that.

Should I show you the bullshit drivel of yours.  Every time it is listed you act like you don’t see it.  Fake birth certificate. Pizza parlor sex ring.   Hillary going to jail.  ISIS executing people with US helicopters.  COVID assassination attempts.  On and on….   How did that work out for you?  Besides exposing you as the board retard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #516 on: March 18, 2022, 06:48:43 PM »
Show me where I said that.

Should I show you the bullshit drivel of yours.  Every time it is listed you act like you don’t see it.  Fake birth certificate. Pizza parlor sex ring.   Hillary going to jail.  ISIS executing people with US helicopters.  COVID assassination attempts.  On and on….   How did that work out for you?  Besides exposing you as the board retard.

Yes, show me where I said Russian Collusion was real along with Pee gate, the hooker, the phone call, etc. As far as my statements, show me where I said that Chinavirus was an absolute FACT that they were assassination attempts, it wasn't ISIS, it was the Taliban you fucking moron and Pizza has never been disproven and Hillary has been under investigation since Benghazi....and maybe you can tell us why she didn't go to jail for at least perjury ESPECIALLY since Comey confirmed it and it's on video.

Your attorney skills are no better than Schiff for brains

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: March 19, 2022, 06:25:21 AM »
Yes, show me where I said Russian Collusion was real along with Pee gate, the hooker, the phone call, etc. As far as my statements, show me where I said that Chinavirus was an absolute FACT that they were assassination attempts, it wasn't ISIS, it was the Taliban you fucking moron and Pizza has never been disproven and Hillary has been under investigation since Benghazi....and maybe you can tell us why she didn't go to jail for at least perjury ESPECIALLY since Comey confirmed it and it's on video.

Your attorney skills are no better than Schiff for brains

None of that crap regarding collusion, Pee gate, hooker, phone calls, etc...  is listed in my reply above.  The point of you posting that is what again?  Oh... there is no point.  Figures.  There was no assassination attempt by Corona virus, just a retarded idea you made up, ISIS/Taliban, who gives a fuck... no one keeps track of your bullshit CTs.... and there was no executions by US helicopters like you claim either...   you kind of left that part out didn't you?   ::)   Pizzagate Pizza parlor doesn't even have a basement like you claim.   ::)   Benghahahahahahahahahazi ended up with no indictments, no jail time, and she was vindicated.  Unlike your constant promises that she was going to jail.    ::)

Your thought process is no better than My Pillow Guys.   Your FACTS are laughable and complete bullshit.  Just bitter delusions you cling to in order to make it through each day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: March 19, 2022, 12:11:51 PM »
+2 added to the list of dumb ass Trumpturds arrested.

—-
Married Georgia couple arrested.

Charles Hand III and Mandy Robinson-Hand face four counts each.Prosecutors say both made Facebook posts documenting their experience in the aftermath of the attack.
A married couple from Georgia was arrested and charged in connection to the January 6 Capitol Riot last week after a trove of Facebook posts, security footage, and anonymous tips led FBI agents to their door.

—-

It just keeps getting better. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #519 on: March 19, 2022, 01:22:02 PM »
+2 added to the list of dumb ass Trumpturds arrested.

—-
Married Georgia couple arrested.

Charles Hand III and Mandy Robinson-Hand face four counts each.Prosecutors say both made Facebook posts documenting their experience in the aftermath of the attack.
A married couple from Georgia was arrested and charged in connection to the January 6 Capitol Riot last week after a trove of Facebook posts, security footage, and anonymous tips led FBI agents to their door.

—-

It just keeps getting better.

lol….I’m sure it’s totally legit. I think it’s hilarious from all you lefties thinking you’re all of the sudden Patriots. You just might me, but not for this country.

Stay in your basement, Benito and you’ll be fine

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #520 on: March 20, 2022, 07:48:46 AM »
love how the country flourished under trump, and being called a "trumptard" just shows how braindead libs are.
its actually a compliment. greatest economy in us history, ill take it.

libturds can boast of the worst, most vile/corrupt retards in hsitory.

youre actually insulting yourself and your whole party and giving "trumptards" a compliment.

calling them THE BEST!!

retards LOL   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #521 on: March 20, 2022, 08:16:01 AM »
None of that crap regarding collusion, Pee gate, hooker, phone calls, etc...  is listed in my reply above.  The point of you posting that is what again?  Oh... there is no point.  Figures.  There was no assassination attempt by Corona virus, just a retarded idea you made up, ISIS/Taliban, who gives a fuck... no one keeps track of your bullshit CTs.... and there was no executions by US helicopters like you claim either...   you kind of left that part out didn't you?   ::)   Pizzagate Pizza parlor doesn't even have a basement like you claim.   ::)   Benghahahahahahahahahazi ended up with no indictments, no jail time, and she was vindicated.  Unlike your constant promises that she was going to jail.    ::)

Your thought process is no better than My Pillow Guys.   Your FACTS are laughable and complete bullshit.  Just bitter delusions you cling to in order to make it through each day.

Jesus Christ, either you’re full of shit or you literally fall for whatever state ran propaganda comes at you. It’s out there. Look for it. Tired of doing the work for you. You’re the retard that actually said Biden was doing a great job 🙄

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #522 on: March 20, 2022, 05:49:37 PM »
Shit for brains Lurker was of course, wrong again

“Democrats Are Admitting The January 6th Committee Is All About The 2022 Midterms”

The 2022 midterms are rapidly approaching and the Democrats have nothing to run on.

They can’t run on the economy, the border, COVID, or foreign policy. What are they going to do? Run on January 6th.

Democrats Admit Jan. 6 Committee Is All About Midterms

House Democrats prosecuting political dissidents in the form of the Select Committee on Jan. 6 admitted this week the show trial investigation is all about the November midterms.

On Friday, The Washington Post chronicled the committee’s next steps in a feature headlined “Jan. 6 committee faces a thorny challenge: Persuading the public to care” as Americans lose enthusiasm for severe retribution against those involved with a constitutionally protected rally 14 months ago, who are the true target of the committee’s work as opposed to perpetrators of the Capitol riot.
This is the key passage:

Now the Jan. 6 Committee has become the Democrats’ new hoax, aimed not at probing the security failures at the Capitol but at smearing political dissidents in the run-up to midterms. Democrats admitted what was already obvious to The Washington Post on Friday.

“Their challenge: Making the public care deeply — and read hundreds of pages more — about an event that happened more than a year ago, and that many Americans feel they already understand,” the Post highlighted, followed by the passage below (emphasis ours):

They’ll attempt to do so this spring through public hearings, along with a potential interim report and a final report that will be published ahead of the November midterms — with the findings likely a key part of the Democrats midterm strategy. They hope their recommendations to prevent another insurrection will be adopted, but also that their work will repel voters from Republicans who they say helped propel the attack.

Democrats have no strategy except demonizing the opposition as insurrectionists.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/democrats-admitting-january-6th-committee-2022-midterms/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: March 20, 2022, 07:51:26 PM »
lol….I’m sure it’s totally legit. I think it’s hilarious from all you lefties thinking you’re all of the sudden Patriots. You just might me, but not for this country.

Stay in your basement, Benito and you’ll be fine

It's completely legit.  And their sentencing will be also.  I can't wait for that # to cross the 1,000 mark.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: March 20, 2022, 07:52:48 PM »
Jesus Christ, either you’re full of shit or you literally fall for whatever state ran propaganda comes at you. It’s out there. Look for it. Tired of doing the work for you. You’re the retard that actually said Biden was doing a great job 🙄

Everything I posted was bullshit you posted on the board.  It's been debunked over and over.  Only retards still believe it.  Retards like you.