Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 35176 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #525 on: March 20, 2022, 07:53:59 PM »
Shit for brains Lurker was of course, wrong again

“Democrats Are Admitting The January 6th Committee Is All About The 2022 Midterms”

The 2022 midterms are rapidly approaching and the Democrats have nothing to run on.

They can’t run on the economy, the border, COVID, or foreign policy. What are they going to do? Run on January 6th.

Democrats Admit Jan. 6 Committee Is All About Midterms

House Democrats prosecuting political dissidents in the form of the Select Committee on Jan. 6 admitted this week the show trial investigation is all about the November midterms.

On Friday, The Washington Post chronicled the committee’s next steps in a feature headlined “Jan. 6 committee faces a thorny challenge: Persuading the public to care” as Americans lose enthusiasm for severe retribution against those involved with a constitutionally protected rally 14 months ago, who are the true target of the committee’s work as opposed to perpetrators of the Capitol riot.
This is the key passage:

Now the Jan. 6 Committee has become the Democrats’ new hoax, aimed not at probing the security failures at the Capitol but at smearing political dissidents in the run-up to midterms. Democrats admitted what was already obvious to The Washington Post on Friday.

“Their challenge: Making the public care deeply — and read hundreds of pages more — about an event that happened more than a year ago, and that many Americans feel they already understand,” the Post highlighted, followed by the passage below (emphasis ours):

They’ll attempt to do so this spring through public hearings, along with a potential interim report and a final report that will be published ahead of the November midterms — with the findings likely a key part of the Democrats midterm strategy. They hope their recommendations to prevent another insurrection will be adopted, but also that their work will repel voters from Republicans who they say helped propel the attack.

Democrats have no strategy except demonizing the opposition as insurrectionists.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/democrats-admitting-january-6th-committee-2022-midterms/

Awesome strategy.  Thanks to all the Trumpturds that showed up and got arrested to make it so.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #526 on: March 20, 2022, 09:20:52 PM »
Awesome strategy.  Thanks to all the Trumpturds that showed up and got arrested to make it so.

Like always, you’ll lose.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: March 21, 2022, 04:22:53 PM »
Like always, you’ll lose.

750+ being charged and I lose?

That’s Qoach Down math there.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #528 on: March 21, 2022, 07:05:18 PM »

Highest gas prices ever and inflation through the roof. We all suffer for your stupid decisions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #529 on: March 21, 2022, 07:05:55 PM »
Highest gas prices ever and inflation through the roof. We all suffer for your stupid decisions.

Mine were higher under Bush.  But not by much. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #530 on: March 21, 2022, 07:16:36 PM »

750+ political prisoners.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: March 21, 2022, 07:31:29 PM »
Mine were higher under Bush.  But not by much.
Really? Out here I've never paid so much for gas, it's beyond retarded at this point. Absolute insanity. Democrats have ruined everything they have touched and I don't understand how their minions can't see that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #532 on: March 21, 2022, 07:32:45 PM »
Really? Out here I've never paid so much for gas, it's beyond retarded at this point. Absolute insanity. Democrats have ruined everything they have touched and I don't understand how their minions can't see that.

I'm not non binary so you can just address me directly.   ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: March 22, 2022, 05:52:11 AM »

Wrong on the gas prices.  If you can’t afford gas then walk.  It’ll do you and that 48” waist some good.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: March 22, 2022, 05:53:20 AM »
750+ political prisoners.

750+ incorrect labels on your part. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #535 on: March 22, 2022, 07:57:50 AM »

The fact you troll (and constantly get owned) me on this and the Babbitt thread and NO OTHER thread proves you’re full of shit and a keyboard coward. You can’t comment on other threads because again, your ass got owned back when I said this geriatric, stuttering commie got fake elected and I as well as others said “told you so”. In your own words “he’s doing a great job”

“Insurrection” narrative has fell apart. You, like Strawman (your shared account) support Stalinist courts. You’re a hidden pussy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: March 22, 2022, 12:58:35 PM »
The fact you troll (and constantly get owned) me on this and the Babbitt thread and NO OTHER thread proves you’re full of shit and a keyboard coward. You can’t comment on other threads because again, your ass got owned back when I said this geriatric, stuttering commie got fake elected and I as well as others said “told you so”. In your own words “he’s doing a great job”

“Insurrection” narrative has fell apart. You, like Strawman (your shared account) support Stalinist courts. You’re a hidden pussy

Shut the fuck up with your bullshit gramps.   You haven’t owned anyone.  You’ve been owned on this board so much that people don’t even have to try anymore.

750+ criminals.   Not political prisoners.  Criminals.  That’s why they have charges against them.  That’s a fact.  Stupidity on your part doesn’t alter facts or reality.  Try living in the real world you Oompa Loompa.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: March 22, 2022, 01:19:11 PM »
Another +1 in the WIN column for law, order and democracy.  ;D

He can change his group name to Convicts For Trump now.

—-
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A New Mexico county commissioner who founded a group called "Cowboys for Trump" was found guilty by a judge on Tuesday of breaching the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021 riot, a second consecutive win at trial for the Justice Department.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden rejected Couy Griffin's argument that he was not guilty of entering a restricted area protected by the Secret Service because he could not have known of the special protections around the Capitol while then-Vice President Mike Pence was present to preside over the presidential election certification process.
—-

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #538 on: March 22, 2022, 01:48:57 PM »
Shut the fuck up with your bullshit gramps.   You haven’t owned anyone.  You’ve been owned on this board so much that people don’t even have to try anymore.

750+ criminals.   Not political prisoners.  Criminals.  That’s why they have charges against them.  That’s a fact.  Stupidity on your part doesn’t alter facts or reality.  Try living in the real world you Oompa Loompa.

I literally own you every fucking day by posting shit that even a politician can’t refute or debate. All of your retarded Conspiracy theories about Trump (and Obama) turned out to be facts that you can’t deal, that being said, eat a dick fuckstick

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #539 on: March 22, 2022, 01:50:59 PM »
Another +1 in the WIN column for law, order and democracy.  ;D

He can change his group name to Convicts For Trump now.

—-
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A New Mexico county commissioner who founded a group called "Cowboys for Trump" was found guilty by a judge on Tuesday of breaching the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021 riot, a second consecutive win at trial for the Justice Department.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden rejected Couy Griffin's argument that he was not guilty of entering a restricted area protected by the Secret Service because he could not have known of the special protections around the Capitol while then-Vice President Mike Pence was present to preside over the presidential election certification process.
—-

Fuck you and your Stalinist courts. I’d bet anything you’re as intellectually dishonest in your day to day life as you are on here. Coward

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: March 22, 2022, 06:18:30 PM »
If it was 750+ BLM rioters in custody would you be celebrating ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #541 on: March 22, 2022, 07:58:14 PM »

None of the lefties on here said a WORD when DC and other Dem ran cities were getting burned, looted and killing cops.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: March 23, 2022, 10:15:26 AM »
I literally own you every fucking day by posting shit that even a politician can’t refute or debate. All of your retarded Conspiracy theories about Trump (and Obama) turned out to be facts that you can’t deal, that being said, eat a dick fuckstick

You don’t own anyone.  Everybody on this board knows that.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: March 23, 2022, 10:16:41 AM »
Fuck you and your Stalinist courts. I’d bet anything you’re as intellectually dishonest in your day to day life as you are on here. Coward

You sound upset.  Are your delusions cracking?   Or did the doctors adjust your medications?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: March 23, 2022, 10:18:04 AM »

Absolutely.  I have never defended their actions.  I have laughed at them kicking Proud Bois asses but never defended their crimes.  So you might want to try another tactic here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #545 on: March 23, 2022, 02:12:15 PM »
Absolutely.  I have never defended their actions.  I have laughed at them kicking Proud Bois asses but never confined their crimes.  So you might want to try another tactic here.

You never spoke out against it either…

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: March 23, 2022, 03:05:16 PM »
You never spoke out against it either…

I have made fun of and spoke out about blacks rioting in any group or any capacity for YEARS.  You can’t read.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: March 23, 2022, 07:31:44 PM »
Absolutely.  I have never defended their actions.  I have laughed at them kicking Proud Bois asses but never confined their crimes.  So you might want to try another tactic here.
So you're ok with them assaulting people because their opinions are different ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: March 23, 2022, 08:13:02 PM »
So you're ok with them assaulting people because their opinions are different ???

The first two sentences of my previous reply answered this. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #549 on: March 23, 2022, 08:28:27 PM »

Of course he is. Ask him to pull up something he’s said against BLM/Antifa burning businesses, Government buildings and killing cops. He’s a fucking leftist lap dog

Ask him, Strawman or Prime about Biden’s pedo sympathizer nominee for SCOTUS. Bet they support this nomination