Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 35091 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #550 on: March 23, 2022, 10:48:21 PM »
Mine were higher under Bush.  But not by much.

Bullshit!  Highest gas got in 2008 here before Barry took office was $2.59.  We're at $4.09 and climbing every couple of days....that's for the lowest octane we have here which is 87, and 10% ethanol.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #551 on: March 23, 2022, 11:10:53 PM »
Bullshit!  Highest gas got in 2008 here before Barry took office was $2.59.  We're at $4.09 and climbing every couple of days....that's for the lowest octane we have here which is 87, and 10% ethanol.

Paid in excess of $4 here in Michigan during the Bush era.  It didn't last long but it did happen.  Also, I remember paying less than  $1.5 a gallon during the Barry era.  Again, it wasn't for an extended period but it did happen. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #552 on: March 24, 2022, 04:59:16 AM »
Of course he is. Ask him to pull up something he’s said against BLM/Antifa burning businesses, Government buildings and killing cops. He’s a fucking leftist lap dog

Ask him, Strawman or Prime about Biden’s pedo sympathizer nominee for SCOTUS. Bet they support this nomination

Your extra chromosome is showing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: April 06, 2022, 05:27:23 PM »
Rock on... let's see how great those pick up lines work for you in prison.

---
Samuel Fisher, an Upper East Side man who has been posing online as a pickup artist named “Brad Holiday,” was sentenced to three-and-a-half years in prison on Monday after pleading guilty to a gun possession charge in Manhattan Supreme Court. The charge resulted from a search warrant related to his apparent participation in the riot at the U.S. Capitol last Jan. 6.

Fisher was arrested two weeks after the riot, and federal agents found a veritable arsenal of weaponry in his New York City apartment.  He was charged with 17 counts related to the haul of ammo, rifles, machetes, and more found in his apartment. He could be looking at even more time for the charges he still faces related to his alleged role in the riot of the Capitol, to which he has pleaded not guilty.
---

At the rate he is going, he won't even be able to vote for himself.
---
Capitol rioter who has said he’s running for a House seat gets 90 days in jail.  A judge has sentenced a Jan 6. Capitol rioter who said he is running for one of New Hampshire’s congressional House seats to 90 days in jail for his involvement in the insurrection.

Jason Riddle, a Navy veteran, was also sentenced to three years of probation and was fined $750 for stealing a book and causing damage to the Capitol during the riot.  Prosecutors said Riddle stole a book and a football from the office. He threw the football into the crowd when he exited the Capitol and sold the book for $40.  “He was witnessing violence in front of him while he was chugging wine and celebrating,” U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich said during Riddle’s sentencing hearing on Monday. “It is hard to fathom, given Mr. Riddle’s foreign military service and time in the Navy reserves” that he would “celebrate this attack.”

---

Coming in at Qoach level IQ.....

---
Capitol rioter who said he 'genuinely believed' there was a secret state plot to kill off the human population was sentenced to 3 years of probation.  A Tennessee man, who prosecutors say was one of the first 15 people to breach the Capitol on January 6, 2021, was sentenced to three years of probation on Wednesday, including 60 days of house arrest for his role in the insurrection.

Bruce Wayne Ivey, 28, pleaded guilty in June to one count of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in the Capitol. He initially faced four charges, including entering and remaining in a Capitol building and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a Capitol building. But as the government works to prosecute the 800 people arrested in connection to the attack, federal prosecutors have offered nonviolent rioters the lesser charge in exchange for their guilty pleas.

---

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: April 06, 2022, 07:08:58 PM »
Lurker today,....................

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #555 on: April 06, 2022, 08:41:45 PM »
Lurker today,....................

Exactly

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: April 07, 2022, 07:29:07 AM »
90% of the case are this

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/judge-acquits-trump-supporter-misdemeanors-entering-capitol-jan-6-police-waved-not-defendant-gets-good-earful-full-bs/

Gatewaypundit?   hahahahahahhahahaa

No, 90% of the cases are going to result in felonies that most likely prevent these idiot simpletons from voting in the future. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: April 12, 2022, 02:00:46 PM »
Lurker BoB , today ...........

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: April 13, 2022, 09:33:44 AM »
How's those political prisoners doing?

---
Over 800 people charged in January 6 riots and even more people are being sought.

816 people have been charged and the number is expected to keep growing as FBI agents pore through video footage, social media posts, phone location data, and tips from the public.

---

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: April 13, 2022, 02:11:03 PM »

---

---

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... ........................ ..............

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: April 24, 2022, 02:23:51 PM »
800+ charged!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #564 on: April 24, 2022, 10:47:59 PM »
800+ charged!

Big deal. They’re looking for a civil war that I CANNOT WAIT to start. This is a Soviet kangaroo court that I promise one day the left will pay the price for. You…you’re just a fucking coward that talks shit behind a keyboard

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: April 25, 2022, 05:24:25 AM »
Big deal. They’re looking for a civil war that I CANNOT WAIT to start. This is a Soviet kangaroo court that I promise one day the left will pay the price for. You…you’re just a fucking coward that talks shit behind a keyboard

A civil war you will only
participate in over the internet.

If you want one so bad, why not start one yourself?  Oh you are too chickenshit.  You were too scared to go to DC on Jan 6, so participating in an actual revolution is nothing but a pansy ass fantasy of yours.  Typical.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #566 on: April 25, 2022, 08:34:55 AM »

If you want one so bad, why not start one yourself?  Oh you are too chickenshit.  You were too scared to go to DC on Jan 6, so participating in an actual revolution is nothing but a pansy ass fantasy of yours.  Typical.

You know where to find me. You know what I look like, what city I live in and where I train. I’ll be waiting for your internet warrior, hiding coward ass

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #567 on: April 25, 2022, 08:39:01 AM »

No need for me to start it, I’ll just wait. It’s not like i haven’t beat the shit the out some of your leftist Antifa and BLM buddies here in 2020. Like I said, you know where to find me

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: April 25, 2022, 08:42:51 AM »
You won’t do shit.  A geriatric retarded midget who won’t leave the internet long enough to do anything.   ::)   More delusional retardation from the dumbest person posting on here. 

It would be hilarious to see your geriatric ass trying to actually do something.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #569 on: April 25, 2022, 08:44:18 AM »
You won’t do shit.  A geriatric retarded midget who won’t leave the internet long enough to do anything.   ::)   More delusional retardation from the dumbest person posting on here. 

It would be hilarious to see your geriatric ass trying to actually do something.

You know where to find me.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: April 25, 2022, 08:45:45 AM »
You know where to find me.

Yeah.  On the internet. Posting away.  Scouring every sight around for any bullshit to drag back over here.   That will be the extent of your "civil war" participation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #571 on: April 25, 2022, 08:58:59 AM »

Yeah.  On the internet. Posting away.  Scouring every sight around for any bullshit to drag back over here.   That will be the extent of your "civil war" participation.

I’m here. In Huntington Beach. When you get here, send me a message and I’ll tell you exactly where to go. Again, not on person on here even knows what you look like but assume you live somewhere in Florida. Again, you know what I look like, you know my name, you know where I train.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: April 25, 2022, 09:01:31 AM »
I’m here. In Huntington Beach. When you get here, send me a message and I’ll tell you exactly where to go. Again, not on person on here even knows what you look like but assume you live somewhere in Florida. Again, you know what I look like, you know my name, you know where I train.

I know you are retarded too. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: April 25, 2022, 07:16:51 PM »
Bang!  Bang!   This is going to cause a little meltdown at Mar-A-Lago

---
Mitch McConnell said Trump 'put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger' on January 6 and was 'pretty thoroughly discredited' by the attack.

In the immediate hours after the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, then-Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was optimistic that the violent riot had finally discredited former President Donald Trump, according to two New York Times reporters.

"I feel exhilarated by the fact that this fellow finally, totally discredited himself," McConnell told the New York Times reporter Jonathan Martin in the hours after the attack, adding that Trump "was pretty thoroughly discredited by this."

"He put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger," McConnell said while standing in a doorway of the Capitol after midnight, according to the excerpt. "Couldn't have happened at a better time."
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #574 on: April 25, 2022, 11:12:32 PM »
Bang!  Bang!   This is going to cause a little meltdown at Mar-A-Lago

---
Mitch McConnell said Trump 'put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger' on January 6 and was 'pretty thoroughly discredited' by the attack.

In the immediate hours after the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, then-Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was optimistic that the violent riot had finally discredited former President Donald Trump, according to two New York Times reporters.

"I feel exhilarated by the fact that this fellow finally, totally discredited himself," McConnell told the New York Times reporter Jonathan Martin in the hours after the attack, adding that Trump "was pretty thoroughly discredited by this."

"He put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger," McConnell said while standing in a doorway of the Capitol after midnight, according to the excerpt. "Couldn't have happened at a better time."
---

Lol… and the point of this is?