Author Topic: 1% MC Clubs  (Read 4102 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: 1% MC Clubs
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2021, 04:51:30 AM »
bikers are short little faggets who carry guns some ex military
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2021, 04:59:14 AM »
bikers are short little faggets who carry guns some ex military
I knew 2 Pagans years ago. Social misfits but nice guys.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2021, 05:46:56 AM »
True outlaws who reject rules and authority like to join gangs that have lots of rules and elder members who tell them what to do.

Did some work for a senior member of a prominent organization. He was cool. Paid me every dollar. Killer fuckin' Harley, which he parked inside his house. Through the double doors from the garage and in the downstairs lounge, lol. But one afternoon he spent a full 2 hours watching a Princess Diana documentary. It was hilariously domestic.

Some other dudes who stopped by, I didn't get the impression his club was full of masterminds of criminal enterprise or ex SAS operators. I liked the dude but one half assed cartel push would blow these guys over no problem.

They couldn't ride without getting followed around. Like immediately. Guessing the club you're looking at aren't exactly cutting edge on the countersurveillance technology either. If you genuinely aspire to a life of crime, I'd humbly advise not associating with guys who are pinging LE radar.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2021, 06:07:43 AM »
True outlaws who reject rules and authority like to join gangs that have lots of rules and elder members who tell them what to do.

;D

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2021, 10:43:06 AM »

Did some work for a senior member of a prominent organization. He was cool. Paid me every dollar. Killer fuckin' Harley, which he parked inside his house. Through the double doors from the garage and in the downstairs lounge, lol. But one afternoon he spent a full 2 hours watching a Princess Diana documentary. It was hilariously domestic.

Some other dudes who stopped by, I didn't get the impression his club was full of masterminds of criminal enterprise or ex SAS operators. I liked the dude but one half assed cartel push would blow these guys over no problem.

They couldn't ride without getting followed around. Like immediately. Guessing the club you're looking at aren't exactly cutting edge on the countersurveillance technology either. If you genuinely aspire to a life of crime, I'd humbly advise not associating with guys who are pinging LE radar.

Not looking to engage in any crime at all. You wouldn’t know by looking at them but these guys are some of the best riders I’ve ever ridden with.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2021, 01:20:43 PM »
Not looking to engage in any crime at all. You wouldn’t know by looking at them but these guys are some of the best riders I’ve ever ridden with.

Yeah, the ones above ground are great riders haha.

I was on a poker run and saw a guy up ahead lop his leg off above the knee on a telephone pole. Bled out in like a minute, nothing could be done.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2021, 03:15:37 AM »

Yeah, the ones above ground are great riders haha.

I was on a poker run and saw a guy up ahead lop his leg off above the knee on a telephone pole. Bled out in like a minute, nothing could be done.
Damn! That's gruesome.