Author Topic: 1% MC Clubs  (Read 4108 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
1% MC Clubs
« on: December 16, 2021, 01:43:30 PM »
Any Getbiggers ever prospect or join one? I’m going through a late mid-life crisis and thinking of prospecting for one. I don’t fit the typical mold but a bunch of the patched members have families, legit jobs, etc.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: 1% MC Clubs
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 01:54:16 PM »
Why?

What is the benefit of being in one?

I've had motorcycles all my life and never once thought of joining one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 02:04:31 PM »
Any Getbiggers ever prospect or join one? I’m going through a late mid-life crisis and thinking of prospecting for one. I don’t fit the typical mold but a bunch of the patched members have families, legit jobs, etc.

Been to a lot of their parties.   Always seemed like cool dudes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 02:07:00 PM »
Once I saw the toothless guy wandering around with a hammer in his back pocket at the BBQ I decided it wasn't for me

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 02:14:14 PM »
The initiations to get into one can be brutal and very illegal. Most won’t trust you thinking you’re a cop.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 02:31:23 PM »
Why?

What is the benefit of being in one?

I've had motorcycles all my life and never once thought of joining one.
. Potential to make alot of money without having to get out of bed and go to work everyday...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 02:48:46 PM »
. Potential to make alot of money without having to get out of bed and go to work everyday...

Interesting, that does sound appealing.

All the guys i know who are in MC Clubs are mostly broke and smell like bearing grease and stale cigar smoke.

I must be missing out on something.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2021, 04:31:02 PM »
Once I saw the toothless guy wandering around with a hammer in his back pocket at the BBQ I decided it wasn't for me

LOL. 7/10 joke, nice job.

Probably funnier if you've been around a lot of scooter trash in your life like I have.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2021, 04:36:08 PM »
Lowlifes
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2021, 05:39:38 PM »
Maybe a bicycle club would be more in order...

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2021, 07:14:05 PM »
Interesting, that does sound appealing.

All the guys i know who are in MC Clubs are mostly broke and smell like bearing grease and stale cigar smoke.

I must be missing out on something.

The ones at the top do well, and thats it. Simple as that. Everyone below them is cannon fodder.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2021, 08:10:26 PM »

You re-watching sons of anarchy ?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »
You re-watching sons of anarchy ?

Or Mayans.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2021, 08:15:51 PM »
I had a guy that worked for me that was affiliated or something with a club and spent some time in jail. He was a nice guy but a lowlife junky who anytime he talked about the good ol days, it seemed like a shitty fucking time. Don’t do it, you’d be a fucking moron to do that shit. As a getbigger, I’m sure you’re already rich.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2021, 10:36:46 PM »
"I occasionally box with Ricky at the Harvard Club"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2021, 03:14:32 AM »
A buddy of mine is a hells angel. I’ve been to a big bbq they have down cape cod a few times and he tells me lots of them are lawyers, doctors etc… from what I saw and experienced there was no doctors or lawyers there strictly drunk, drugged up hillbilly fucks. Lots of drugs,booze,whores and fights. As bhank said lots of ball peen hammers in back pockets as well. Met a couple cool guys but mostly idiots.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021, 03:20:15 AM »
From selling meth and their "old lady."

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2021, 04:30:39 AM »
it's just a fantasy like billy joel says

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2021, 04:55:17 AM »
my experience is there are always cool ass guys - esp ones who did some time, have cool jobs, just hard working types - real friendly

BUT as with every group there are always weak links - usually prospects but it depends on what context you hang with them, things don't really come to light at first

I worked at an adult club that was formerly owned by a crew - they could come in at anytime, unchecked - was told as security if things got out of hand to make sure I destroyed the DVR upstairs before the cops came - never ask a patched member leave to do anything - they do that themselves

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2021, 05:47:35 AM »
most are just Bellends. A school friend of mine joined a well known 1% MC in the 80s. Always was a prick on his own, in fact was a big hairy looking typical biker guy and liked to bully with his size. Truth was he was a coward & i remember a mate punched him in the face, what did he do? he went to the cops  :-X
About 3-4 years ago i wrote with him on Facebook & in the conversation i asked if he was still in the MC. His answer was..."you have to ask me that to my face"  :D I then wrote , "i will & i will fucking slap you, ya bellend"  he then blocked me.
in their group they are big tough guys but most alone are just mongos. The funny thing is i was asked by the same MC in another city to get to know them so i think that meant Hang around. Invited me to a summer ball concert they had. I never went as i know fuck all about bikes. Don´t get me wrong the dude was OK but not my scene

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2021, 06:52:17 AM »
If you can’t get accepted into the top 1% of society, you may as well shoot for the bottom 1%.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2021, 07:06:33 AM »

LOL. 7/10 joke, nice job.

Probably funnier if you've been around a lot of scooter trash in your life like I have.  ;D

I am not even kidding I was a hang around with 81 and they invited me on a ride. We stopped for a BBQ and one of the other members who was missing several teeth had a hammer in his back pocket. I didn't like being the non patched guy hanging around that kind of volatility. Who are they planning to use the hammer on no idea but that is not how I roll. You don't need visible knives and hammers to ride a bike. It was their BBQ they had a dozen members in a public park why the fuck did they need a hammer? Dude looked like he would use it at the drop of a hat

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2021, 10:47:48 AM »
This sounds very gay, Olympia Gym. Very gay indeed. Are you not past all this 'brotherhood' nonsense? Just go out riding with a friend or two occasionally.
x2 always thought he was a weirdo.
T

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2021, 12:14:34 PM »
x2 always thought he was a weirdo.

I am a weirdo. Everyone who posts here is. Nonetheless, I’m looking for a sense of brotherhood that I don’t get from my community, my job, or even my family. Even though I’m just a hang around now the club seems to provide something I’m missing. (It’s not a money thing for me at all as I probably have more money than the whole chapter combined.)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2021, 12:24:14 PM »
I am a weirdo. Everyone who posts here is. Nonetheless, I’m looking for a sense of brotherhood that I don’t get from my community, my job, or even my family. Even though I’m just a hang around now the club seems to provide something I’m missing. (It’s not a money thing for me at all as I probably have more money than the whole chapter combined.)

I hope you find what you are looking for. Be careful though as they are called one percenters for a reason. Apparently 99% of bikers live within the confines of the law. The 1% proudly don't. Is that something you can handle? You might be expected to do and be part of stuff that could get you locked up. Is that a risk that is worth the reward?