Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 207702 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3525 on: April 13, 2022, 10:13:12 PM »
Anyways……since I’m right (again).

I’ll call it a night.

😎

I think you're sorely confused about who is right here!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3526 on: April 13, 2022, 10:30:36 PM »
Oak is currently in quarantine undergoing diversity training

ChOak is currently hiding under the bed scared of dying from a shark attack, jellyfish stings, lightning strikes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and global warming.  He's afraid if he comes out he'll be another of the millions of unarmed people shot by the police.

While you're under the bed ChOak, change that bedpan!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3527 on: April 14, 2022, 12:39:31 AM »
ChOak is currently hiding under the bed scared of dying from a shark attack, jellyfish stings, lightning strikes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and global warming.  He's afraid if he comes out he'll be another of the millions of unarmed people shot by the police.

But, OAK is a hero of Ukraine ............. ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3528 on: April 14, 2022, 05:56:56 AM »

This is for ChOAK when he wakes up in the morning:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcVQtZJuJN9/

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #3529 on: April 14, 2022, 10:54:04 AM »
This is for ChOAK when he wakes up in the morning:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcVQtZJuJN9/

Great post!

::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3530 on: April 14, 2022, 12:02:57 PM »
Great post!

::)

Are you the 5th one in that group, ChOAK?

;D ;D ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3531 on: April 14, 2022, 12:05:26 PM »
OAK,

Here is the math broken down for you - let me know if I have made any mistakes:

Canadian deaths per day:

37,404 ÷ 805 = 46.46...

Canadian population: 38,329,563.

Number of days until all Canadians die:

Canadian population ÷ [total deaths ÷ total days of pandemic so far]
38,329,563 ÷ 46.46...
= 824,919.75...

Number of years until all Canadians die:

824,919.75 ÷ 365
= 2,260.05

Therefore, it will take OVER 2,000 YEARS for all Canadians to die.

I think it's safe to say that Jesus Christ will return to Earth before all Canadians die of this virus.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3532 on: April 14, 2022, 12:08:58 PM »
No one's dying from COVID.
Maybe some obese, diabetic, twinkie-eating 80 yr-old kuntz are, but not healthy people.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3533 on: April 14, 2022, 12:17:18 PM »
No one's dying from COVID.
Maybe some obese, diabetic, twinkie-eating 80 yr-old kuntz are, but not healthy people.

Correct.

All thanks to the vaccine.

😎

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3534 on: April 14, 2022, 12:19:43 PM »
OAK,

Here is the math broken down for you - let me know if I have made any mistakes:

Canadian deaths per day:

37,404 ÷ 805 = 46.46...

Canadian population: 38,329,563.

Number of days until all Canadians die:

Canadian population ÷ [total deaths ÷ total days of pandemic so far]
38,329,563 ÷ 46.46...
= 824,919.75...

Number of years until all Canadians die:

824,919.75 ÷ 365
= 2,260.05

Therefore, it will take OVER 2,000 YEARS for all Canadians to die.

I think it's safe to say that Jesus Christ will return to Earth before all Canadians die of this virus.

Good job Matt!

👍

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3535 on: April 14, 2022, 12:26:01 PM »
Correct.

All thanks to the vaccine.

😎

Canada has had the same number of fraud Covid deaths each year @15K deaths per year.
 This year is on track for 15K too.

Mostly old fucks, of fat cheeseburger eating pieces of shit.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3536 on: April 14, 2022, 12:34:01 PM »
Canada has had the same number of fraud Covid deaths each year @15K deaths per year.
 This year is on track for 15K too.

Mostly old fucks, of fat cheeseburger eating pieces of shit.

Yet you still can’t travel within Canada if you’re unvaccinated.

That’s a shame.

😆😆😆

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3537 on: April 14, 2022, 12:40:50 PM »

That’s a shame.

😆😆😆

Regardless if he can travel or not since you aren't in his household, have you taken your fourth shot of the bullshit in a syringe?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3538 on: April 14, 2022, 09:14:41 PM »

That’s a shame.

😆😆😆

I'm sorry, but do you derive pleasure from this?

I didn't want to travel much, but I did want to go to Louisiana, which is my favourite US state.

Excuse me, but you seem to be deriving joy that I can't go there. Does it make you happy?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3539 on: April 14, 2022, 09:33:00 PM »

I didn't want to travel much, but I did want to go to Louisiana, which is my favourite US state.

Excuse me, but you seem to be deriving joy that I can't go there. Does it make you happy?

Doesn't make me happy but why on earth would you want to see Louisiana?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3540 on: April 14, 2022, 09:58:18 PM »

Mardi Gras, Awesome food, jamablaya, etouffe, gumbo, beignets, Hurricanes (the drink), and old creepy vampire voodoo graveyards and houses like in the movie Interview with a Vampire.

Also ChOak sucks.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3541 on: April 14, 2022, 10:08:35 PM »

😆😆😆

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3542 on: April 14, 2022, 10:15:39 PM »
Mardi Gras, Awesome food, jamablaya, etouffe, gumbo, beignets, Hurricanes (the drink), and old creepy vampire voodoo graveyards and houses like in the movie Interview with a Vampire.

Also ChOak sucks.

Great answer.  New Orleans is the only part of Louisiana that I have any desire to see.  I'm too old for Mardi Gras so I'd go a couple weeks after. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3543 on: April 14, 2022, 11:35:00 PM »

You can skip to Louisiana below, for my views on that - but here are my top three, and my reasoning:

My list: Louisiana, Maine, and Michigan!

Michigan because some of the infrastructure looks almost exactly like my city...like houses and buildings seem to have been built at the same times. I swear, it looks like home in some places [Saginaw, Grand Rapids]. Look at Thunder Bay versus Saginaw:

Thunder Bay:

Saginaw:

I also think Michigan residents - being so close to Detroit - have a realistic outlook on sociopolitical things. On average, I mean. Individuals vary.

Michigan is also not very far from Ontario.

And because you live there, of course!

Maine because I'm intrigued by a 2022 state that has the demographics of North America in 1980.

Go to 36:40, and watch this Unsolved Mysteries episode, if you are interested:

^ That's exactly the type of community I wish I lived in [East Millinocket, Maine, Circa 1980].

Murders in my city are almost a monthly event [high Indigenous population]. As White people approach extinction globally [this will happen by 2150], I find it interesting that states with 90% White populations still exist. They generally comprise delusional idealists [like Stephen King] who live in a world where they have no idea what a realistic outlook of diversity is. I don't hate Black dudes or Indigenous people, but it's utterly absurd to think all problems in their community stems from "racism". So Maine is a state filled with far-left liberals who have no grasp of reality. So it's a contrast thing: while I'd love to live in a place that is safe - boring, even, in its safety - the people there are exactly the opposite of me politically. Yet those same people produce the type of place I would want to live.

Also, one thing about Maine is that it is part of the French Acadian culture - I speak French from being enrolled in French Immersion as a kid because Quebec influences Canadian politics heavily. Did you know that French has a small population of French speakers at home?

And lastly, to your question - I want to visit Louisiana for this reason also. Around 10% of Louisiana's population speaks French! There is actually a Louisiana French language - Cajun French - which is a bit of an unrefined combination of both French and English, which is roughly what I speak today [I've lost a bit of French since I no longer speaking it in school]. This is exactly how I speak French:

I love Louisiana French:

It amazes me that there are groups of people who managed to hold onto a colonial language that has almost been completely displaced since then.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_French

Louisiana has parishes, as opposed to counties, which I find interesting. Below is a map of parishes where French is spoken the most, with darker cities speaking more French than the lighter ones:

Can you imagine French speakers passing down their language from parents to children for literally hundreds of years while the language is under attack, essentially? I find that fascinating.

I also think Louisiana Blacks and Whites both have a more realistic view of one another, since they actually live with one another.

People say Southern Whites are racist, but that's bullshit - EVERY PLACE WITH DIVERSITY GETS CALLED THAT. Thunder Bay is Canada's most racist city. But it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the fact that Indigenous people are committing murders at record breaking rates - it's always the fault of White people.  ::)

I think that Louisiana White people would sort of empathize with what it's like to be called racist simply for behaving in response to non-White crime. And I think Louisiana Black people are more accustomed to living with Louisiana Whites, from an actual evolutionary position - unlike in Toronto, where no one there has had a history to deal with these differences.

I don't think any White people in Louisiana would buy into the politically correct narrative which so many White people in Northern states + Canada buy into. There are only something like two White Democrat Congressmen in Mississippi for example.

This proves to me that people - for as politically correct as they are on the surface - drop the PC beliefs with life experiences.

There are reasons to be Democrat - I just don't think the racial diversity left-wing stuff is realistic.

There is a real Black crime issue that leftist Whites tend not to address, and it drives me bananas.

So that's what my interest in Maine and Louisiana is - it is the tale of two people, one poisoned by PC stuff, and one not. Yet the PC people in Maine, by virtue of their demographic profile, have a safer community. Like a Norman Rockwell painting.

Louisiana is basically the USA's Quebec. And I admire the people there who have maintained their language. And I think the Black and White populations have sorted out their issues beyond still living in some ridiculous PC delusion.

Where I live, Black people are a new population. And because the only experience here is from people seeing Black people in movies, a child could be raped by a Black person, and the police would actually be pressured not to investigate. Such bullshit can ONLY happen in places that don't have experience with this diversity, and who are brainwashed by movies.

Look at what states are rejecting Critical Race Theory in schools versus those embracing it.

That can ONLY happen in populations that are naive about race. And I don't think Louisiana is - with both their Black and White populations "knowing the score", so to speak.

You know me - I hate political correctness. And I just don't see Louisiana being that way at all.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3544 on: April 14, 2022, 11:37:39 PM »

Also ChOak sucks.

I love how you mentioned French American foods in your list! Great list. I agree with your list completely.

Louisiana has a very unique culture that is very different from the rest of the USA, while also being similar in a lot of ways.

I also like that the Fleur-de-lis factors in hugely in Louisiana culture. Apparently, the Fleur-de-lis is more common in Louisiana cities than it is in Quebec!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3545 on: April 14, 2022, 11:38:15 PM »
😆😆😆

I can't believe you derive enjoyment from the fact that I can't legally travel because I am unvaccinated.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3546 on: April 15, 2022, 12:21:11 AM »
You can skip to Louisiana below, for my views on that - but here are my top three, and my reasoning:

My list: Louisiana, Maine, and Michigan!

Michigan because some of the infrastructure looks almost exactly like my city...like houses and buildings seem to have been built at the same times. I swear, it looks like home in some places [Saginaw, Grand Rapids]. Look at Thunder Bay versus Saginaw:

Thunder Bay:

Saginaw:

I also think Michigan residents - being so close to Detroit - have a realistic outlook on sociopolitical things. On average, I mean. Individuals vary.

Michigan is also not very far from Ontario.

And because you live there, of course!

Maine because I'm intrigued by a 2022 state that has the demographics of North America in 1980.

Go to 36:40, and watch this Unsolved Mysteries episode, if you are interested:

^ That's exactly the type of community I wish I lived in [East Millinocket, Maine, Circa 1980].

Murders in my city are almost a monthly event [high Indigenous population]. As White people approach extinction globally [this will happen by 2150], I find it interesting that states with 90% White populations still exist. They generally comprise delusional idealists [like Stephen King] who live in a world where they have no idea what a realistic outlook of diversity is. I don't hate Black dudes or Indigenous people, but it's utterly absurd to think all problems in their community stems from "racism". So Maine is a state filled with far-left liberals who have no grasp of reality. So it's a contrast thing: while I'd love to live in a place that is safe - boring, even, in its safety - the people there are exactly the opposite of me politically. Yet those same people produce the type of place I would want to live.

Also, one thing about Maine is that it is part of the French Acadian culture - I speak French from being enrolled in French Immersion as a kid because Quebec influences Canadian politics heavily. Did you know that French has a small population of French speakers at home?

And lastly, to your question - I want to visit Louisiana for this reason also. Around 10% of Louisiana's population speaks French! There is actually a Louisiana French language - Cajun French - which is a bit of an unrefined combination of both French and English, which is roughly what I speak today [I've lost a bit of French since I no longer speaking it in school]. This is exactly how I speak French:

I love Louisiana French:

It amazes me that there are groups of people who managed to hold onto a colonial language that has almost been completely displaced since then.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_French

Louisiana has parishes, as opposed to counties, which I find interesting. Below is a map of parishes where French is spoken the most, with darker cities speaking more French than the lighter ones:

Can you imagine French speakers passing down their language from parents to children for literally hundreds of years while the language is under attack, essentially? I find that fascinating.

I also think Louisiana Blacks and Whites both have a more realistic view of one another, since they actually live with one another.

People say Southern Whites are racist, but that's bullshit - EVERY PLACE WITH DIVERSITY GETS CALLED THAT. Thunder Bay is Canada's most racist city. But it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the fact that Indigenous people are committing murders at record breaking rates - it's always the fault of White people.  ::)

I think that Louisiana White people would sort of empathize with what it's like to be called racist simply for behaving in response to non-White crime. And I think Louisiana Black people are more accustomed to living with Louisiana Whites, from an actual evolutionary position - unlike in Toronto, where no one there has had a history to deal with these differences.

I don't think any White people in Louisiana would buy into the politically correct narrative which so many White people in Northern states + Canada buy into. There are only something like two White Democrat Congressmen in Mississippi for example.

This proves to me that people - for as politically correct as they are on the surface - drop the PC beliefs with life experiences.

There are reasons to be Democrat - I just don't think the racial diversity left-wing stuff is realistic.

There is a real Black crime issue that leftist Whites tend not to address, and it drives me bananas.

So that's what my interest in Maine and Louisiana is - it is the tale of two people, one poisoned by PC stuff, and one not. Yet the PC people in Maine, by virtue of their demographic profile, have a safer community. Like a Norman Rockwell painting.

Louisiana is basically the USA's Quebec. And I admire the people there who have maintained their language. And I think the Black and White populations have sorted out their issues beyond still living in some ridiculous PC delusion.

Where I live, Black people are a new population. And because the only experience here is from people seeing Black people in movies, a child could be raped by a Black person, and the police would actually be pressured not to investigate. Such bullshit can ONLY happen in places that don't have experience with this diversity, and who are brainwashed by movies.

Look at what states are rejecting Critical Race Theory in schools versus those embracing it.

That can ONLY happen in populations that are naive about race. And I don't think Louisiana is - with both their Black and White populations "knowing the score", so to speak.

You know me - I hate political correctness. And I just don't see Louisiana being that way at all.

@Matt - how far are you from the Windsor border crossing?  Or the Sarnia crossing into Port Huron?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3547 on: April 15, 2022, 12:26:45 AM »
i know 3 people whose cancer drastically progressed after the jab. One is no longer alive, 2 are still struggling.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3548 on: April 15, 2022, 12:43:18 AM »
@Matt - how far are you from the Windsor border crossing?  Or the Sarnia crossing into Port Huron?

Grand Portage, Minnesota is 45 minutes from my house!

But if I had to use either of those, it would be Windsor.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3549 on: April 15, 2022, 12:45:35 AM »
i know 3 people whose cancer drastically progressed after the jab. One is no longer alive, 2 are still struggling.

I know a couple who both had their health issues accelerated due to the vaccines/boosters.

One was appendicitis. No huge deal, but not great.

His wife has Stage IV cancer now. From not knowing she had cancer, to Stage IV.  :-\ :(