Author Topic: Guilty! Ghislaine Maxwell!  (Read 6765 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Guilty! Ghislaine Maxwell!
« on: December 29, 2021, 04:42:54 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/12/29/ghislaine-maxwell-convicted-of-sex-trafficking-victims-for-jeffrey-epstein/

Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted Wednesday evening of recruiting and grooming underage girls for years as Jeffrey Epstein’s madam — capping a stunning fall from grace for the British socialite who could now spend the rest of her life behind bars.

Maxwell, who turned 60 Christmas day, sat still as the unanimous verdict on five of six counts was read aloud. When it was done, she poured herself a cup of water from a Fiji bottle and took a swig, then conferred with her lawyer.

She showed no emotion as she was hauled out of federal court in Lower Manhattan in front of her siblings, who were seated in the front row.

The jury deliberated for five full days, requesting troves of evidence and sordid witness testimony that was presented during the month-long case, before finding Maxwell guilty. A sentencing date has not yet been set.

“The road to justice has been far too long. But, today, justice has been done,” US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams said in a statement. “I want to commend the bravery of the girls – now grown women – who stepped out of the shadows and into the courtroom. Their courage and willingness to face their abuser made this case, and today’s result, possible.”

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Guilty!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 04:44:46 PM »
How long until the CCTV in her block fails?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 04:46:16 PM »
 ;D
a

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 04:47:26 PM »
How long until the CCTV in her block fails?

I think she was given an offer she couldn't refuse to keep her quiet.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 04:49:16 PM »
It will be interesting to see if the jury or the judge imposes the sentencing here......I hear the judge was just appointed to a higher court and this was her last case at this level......

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 04:49:46 PM »

True.  I am hoping that Don Lemon is exposed as a Chickenhawk and worse.  That cretinous deviant is filth personified.  Of course, that is true of nigh on all of Hollyweird and D.C. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2021, 02:31:18 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/12/29/ghislaine-maxwell-convicted-of-sex-trafficking-victims-for-jeffrey-epstein/

Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted Wednesday evening of recruiting and grooming underage girls for years as Jeffrey Epstein’s madam — capping a stunning fall from grace for the British socialite who could now spend the rest of her life behind bars.

Maxwell, who turned 60 Christmas day, sat still as the unanimous verdict on five of six counts was read aloud. When it was done, she poured herself a cup of water from a Fiji bottle and took a swig, then conferred with her lawyer.

She showed no emotion as she was hauled out of federal court in Lower Manhattan in front of her siblings, who were seated in the front row.

The jury deliberated for five full days, requesting troves of evidence and sordid witness testimony that was presented during the month-long case, before finding Maxwell guilty. A sentencing date has not yet been set.

“The road to justice has been far too long. But, today, justice has been done,” US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams said in a statement. “I want to commend the bravery of the girls – now grown women – who stepped out of the shadows and into the courtroom. Their courage and willingness to face their abuser made this case, and today’s result, possible.”
Hopefully she gets the Epstein.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2021, 02:38:41 PM »
Good!

But unfortunately i bet she gets to live out the rest of her days in one of those special rich people prisons.

She deserves to be burned alive.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2021, 02:41:58 PM »
Good!

But unfortunately i bet she gets to live out the rest of her days in one of those special rich people prisons.

shame all the celebrities and household names wont have to do time for fucking the kids her and Epstien provided..

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2021, 02:51:05 PM »
What about this psycho ?
Much more interesting case.
$

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2021, 02:52:16 PM »
shame all the celebrities and household names wont have to do time for fucking the kids her and Epstien provided..
She can decide to cooperate now that she’s been found guilty.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2021, 02:53:25 PM »

Yeah they all deserve to die IMO.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2021, 03:00:49 PM »
What's her story, FRENCH!?

I don't think we have heard he end of this Maxwell case!

There are just too many damn important/rich individuals involved who will do just about anything to keep her mouth shut.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2021, 03:20:48 PM »
What's her story, FRENCH!?

I don't think we have heard he end of this Maxwell case!

There are just too many damn important/rich individuals involved who will do just about anything to keep her mouth shut.

Hollyweird is worried.  D.C. too.  And more.  So many perverts deserving of demise and Hades.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2021, 03:22:22 PM »
She can decide to cooperate now that she’s been found guilty.

if she lives that long

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2021, 07:00:15 PM »
Hollyweird is worried.  D.C. too.  And more.  So many perverts deserving of demise and Hades.

When you say D.C. too you realize that doesn't mean just one party possibly being outed, right?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2021, 07:33:34 PM »
When you say D.C. too you realize that doesn't mean just one party possibly being outed, right?

You do realize to whom you are speaking, right?  For too long there has been nothing but JustUs versus justice.  A pedophile is a pedophile.  No real Conservative would embrace such a way but I know that plenty of libtards do and most of them are in D.C. and Hollyweird.   RINOs are not Conservatives.  They are libs masquerading as good people.  I hate them as much, if not more, than libs.  They're the "actors" of the political stage.  Fuck 'em to Hades, brother.

And no. Just because someone is a libtard does not mean they are also a pedophile or deviant by default, rather they are just politically stupid.  If I can say that about those I love, I can say it about anyone here and in the real world.  Remember, many of my relatives are fucking cucktard democraps.   I despise their politics but woe to any that would try to harm my aunties if I am with them. I have put myself between them and more than a few unsavory types over the decades.  Being somewhat retarded has one or two advantages not the least of which is the ability in my youth to snap an arm like a twig when it has grabbed my loved ones.

I would hazard that you think, not feel, the same way about your love ones.  I need to rest soon.  You are a good man.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2021, 01:32:31 AM »
Brutal if true

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2021, 01:34:51 AM »

Everyone who is part of this should be crucified a public tv.

Regardless of any political views, all of them are equally required to be disemboweled publicly.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2021, 01:58:46 AM »

Regardless of any political views, all of them are equally required to be disemboweled publicly.
The guys who own the TV stations were probably clients.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2021, 02:19:03 AM »

1000% agree with you. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2021, 02:52:12 AM »
The kunt should rot in Hell..........pure fucking pond scum.

Pass the salt please.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 03:15:28 AM »
Good!

Agreed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2021, 01:47:42 PM »

Her sentence will likely resolve this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2021, 01:53:22 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59826505

"Legal experts say Maxwell now has two options.

She can fight the case through appeal, or she can co-operate with prosecutors and effectively name names of other people linked to Jeffrey Epstein in return for a lighter sentence.

"The government would be very interested in evidence against others who allegedly sexually abused children along with Epstein and Maxwell, particularly politicians, Hollywood celebrities, and royalty," says Neama Rahmani, a lawyer and legal commentator who co-founded West Coast Trial Lawyers.

"Prosecutors would have to independently corroborate any information provided by Maxwell, though, because she is now a convicted felon with a potential motive to do anything to save herself.""