Author Topic: My personal Cons vs Pros of Bodybuilding  (Read 5756 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: My personal Cons vs Pros of Bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2022, 08:04:03 AM »
If you were innocent you wouldn’t have all these legal issues.

You are a wifebeating piece of shit and you have been charged appropriately.

What legal issues what charges you are just making shit up. I have no pending criminal charges. I have no assault convictions or charges of record. You are just lying and making shit up

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2022, 08:05:02 AM »
Yeah sorry have never worked with an arbitrator I can take my son wherever I want as again I have joint legal custody

you cant take your son out of state.

Does CPS know he lives in squalor with stolen property?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2022, 08:06:25 AM »
What legal issues what charges you are just making shit up. I have no pending criminal charges. I have no assault convictions or charges of record. You are just lying and making shit up

Poor BSHankins, persecuted everywhere.

Not having any “convictions” is not the same as not ever having assaulted a woman.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2022, 08:09:56 AM »
you cant take your son out of state.

Does CPS know he lives in squalor with stolen property?

I would hardly describe my home as squalor although yes sometimes I get behind on the dishes and laundry I always catch up before my custodial time

I assume you are talking about my Post office letter bin I guess the feds will be here soon

Bigger question why are you such a Hater? I feel like on getbig you should be able to challenge a hater. If you can't post a pic showing you train then you really are just a hater. And its bad enough you hate on me for training and being in shape because you are not but now the hate for having a kid? Maybe if you were not such an asshole you would have one yourself

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2022, 08:20:16 AM »
I would hardly describe my home as squalor although yes sometimes I get behind on the dishes and laundry I always catch up before my custodial time

I assume you are talking about my Post office letter bin I guess the feds will be here soon

Bigger question why are you such a Hater? I feel like on getbig you should be able to challenge a hater. If you can't post a pic showing you train then you really are just a hater. And its bad enough you hate on me for training and being in shape because you are not but now the hate for having a kid? Maybe if you were not such an asshole you would have one yourself

Does a snow board and skateboard belong in a living room?

a very good rule to live by is : if you take something put it back.

you should teach your son these basic rules. At the very least have his step father show him how to clean up and put things away.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2022, 08:22:21 AM »
Does a snow board and skateboard belong in a living room?

a very good rule to live by is : if you take something put it back.

you should teach your son these basic rules. At the very least have his step father show him how to clean up and put things away.

Is my computer in my living room??? It's my office unlike yourself I live in a home with multiple rooms and I like to be surrounded by things that make me happy consider them part of the decor.

Again though do you need help with your tinder dating profile lets find you a lady so you can have a kid and quit worrying about mine

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2022, 08:39:05 AM »
^^^
the tough talking homosexual with multiple screen names will soon be short one more multiple screen name.

Gimmicks gonna gimmick.

Suck a fat dick!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2022, 08:41:12 AM »
Is my computer in my living room??? It's my office unlike yourself I live in a home with multiple rooms and I like to be surrounded by things that make me happy consider them part of the decor.

Again though do you need help with your tinder dating profile lets find you a lady so you can have a kid and quit worrying about mine

You live in squalor, it’s no wonder the women in your life are so disappointed in you and see you as an abject failure.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2022, 08:43:20 AM »
You live in squalor, it’s no wonder the women in your life are so disappointed in you and see you as an abject failure.

I actually have a wonderful girlfriend. How is your life going? Not too great I would theorize a lot of hate in you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2022, 08:50:56 AM »
I actually have a wonderful girlfriend. How is your life going? Not too great I would theorize a lot of hate in you.

If you’re life was great, you wouldn’t be on here everyday making such an effort to prove it is.

You’re full of shit. You cannot even be truthful with yourself. Your kid deserves better.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2022, 08:52:14 AM »
As in all it's multiple screen name's posts, the tough talking homosexual focuses on male genitals.

That’s all you’ve got?

Suck Shizzo dick, gimmick. And remember to provide your BSHanks account with emotional support.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2022, 09:03:34 AM »
the following thread goes into detail about the homosexual with multiple screen names (aka walter sobchak)  also mentions some of the other names it uses:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=675589.0

Does it mention that I also have a full head of hair?

Gimmicks gonna get butthurt!

The BSHanks emotional support gimmick. Gayer than a MattC vs Shizzo posedown.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2022, 09:09:10 AM »
meaningless

the homosexual with multiple screen names has been exposed

Ohhhh….Squirtjism “white knighting” for BSHank, how cute!

Who said homosexual chivalry was dead?

Eat a fat dick wifebeater Brian Wood-Healy Hankins.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2022, 09:14:00 AM »
the homosexual with multiple screen names continues to repeat itself in hopes no one will notice it's catalog of multiple screen names.

Just post under your BSHanks account, you’re not fooling anyone wifebeater.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2022, 09:20:40 AM »
Just post under your BSHanks account, you’re not fooling anyone wifebeater.

Its really not me have an admin check the IP or something I don't post under different names

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2022, 09:22:18 AM »
Its really not me have an admin check the IP or something I don't post under different names

LOL

Sure….and you’re an honest fella!

Soft-mouth.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2022, 09:23:42 AM »
LOL

Sure….and you’re an honest fella!

Soft-mouth.

Jesus more homoerotic stuff I am going to have to put you on block apparently other people here don't like you either your constant gay vulgarity is probably why

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2022, 09:28:10 AM »
Jesus more homoerotic stuff I am going to have to put you on block apparently other people here don't like you either your constant gay vulgarity is probably why

This mouth knows its way around the working end of a penis.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2022, 09:54:55 AM »
I am literally taking my 2 year old son snowboarding for an entire week this Friday just the two of us. How many Dads can say that?

Also my fucking forearms tape at 16
I can. I’m with my 5yr old son 7 days a week every week.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2022, 10:16:30 AM »
I can. I’m with my 5yr old son 7 days a week every week.

I didn't ask how many dads  can take their kid snowboarding for a week. I asked how many dads can say they are taking their son snowboarding for a week. Congrats on the family time but taking a 2 year old snowboarding for a week is no easy task. Not many full time dads even in a 2 parent household would do it. We don't sit in the lodge he doesn't get a babysitter or go to ski school. He is with me on the slopes all day just the 2 of us. I don't think many dads actually do that if they do I sure as hell haven't seen them on the slopes. This is also his 2nd season. Being with them and doing things with them are not the same. Have you ever actually taken your 5 year old snowboarding?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2022, 10:37:06 AM »
Brian is the best dad in the world. Not even intangibles like chronological age and court rulings can change that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2022, 11:12:07 AM »
Brian is the best dad in the world. Not even intangibles like chronological age and court rulings can change that.

I don't think being in your 40s prevents someone from being a good Dad. I may not have as much energy but I give my son all of it. I think I am a better Dad now than I would have been in my 20s.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2022, 11:15:06 AM »
I don't think being in your 40s prevents someone from being a good Dad. I may not have as much energy but I give my son all of it. I think I am a better Dad now than I would have been in my 20s.
Don't feel bad. Most here are in their 50's, single and childless, still borrowing money from their parents to pay their monthly apartment rent.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2022, 11:20:38 AM »

Good stuff, Hankins. I was just mocking your definition of intangible. I don't think I'll ever have the energy for a child. Nephews and pets are enough for me.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2022, 11:36:58 AM »
the homosexual with multiple screen names doubles down on it's male genitals themed posts in order to create the delusion that it's not bothered by it's multiple screen names being exposed.

This gimmick is giving me straw/lurker deja vu.  ;D