Author Topic: Random pics  (Read 1197060 times)

herne

• Getbig V
Re: Random pics
« Reply #172125 on: August 14, 2022, 12:17:33 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #172126 on: August 14, 2022, 12:20:04 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172127 on: August 14, 2022, 12:44:03 PM »
Because she GONE too frickin’ fast.

Good riddance.

I did not know her personally, so I can't say good riddance. Apparently you did and you did. Yeah, she was on drugs and wrecked someone's house with her Mini-Cooper. She paid for her stupidity with her life.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #172128 on: August 14, 2022, 01:25:34 PM »

It might be funny if it weren't true.

TRUE STORY

my mother in law (MIL) is 16 years old in 1972, the year her dad-not biological father- dies. In 75 she's 19 and no longer living at home; she's now in College and on her own working god-knows how many jobs. 75 is also the year that her mother recieved a check in the name of her deceased husband from the IRS for 400.00$. MIL never knew about the check, doesn't have any clue to its existenceor what ever becameof it. Fast forward Its 2005 and MIL's mother dies of cancer.

Now, last month in 2022, my MIL recieves a bill from the IRS in the sum of 400 bucks. Calls to find out what the fuck? It's in the name of her step dad. Well, the IRS explains, since he was dead it went to your mother- they were married and in the same household. MIL says OK but my mother died in 2005. IRS explains but it was issued to her when you were a juvenile and the check was to be used to support you be ause your father died.  MIL says no, in 75 I was 19 and living on my own. IRS says but your father passed in 72 when you were a juvenile.  MIL says but it wasn't issued til 75! IRS says she can file a claim and it will be looked into.

A month goes by and MIL recieves a new letter from the IRS.  Says we denied your claim. You owe 400.00.

She's retired. Worked 57 years of her life. She lives on a very fixed income. Has to budget for everything.  She was beside herself.

I was aghast too but honestly all I could say is "you voted for this bullshit."

(She's the type of black that legally carries a gun, goes to church, thinks homosexuallity is a sin, is disgusted by trans movement and indoctrination of our youth, disagrees with the pronoun insanity. Every worldly view she has is conservative YET somehow thinks she's a democrat. I had to listen to her celebrate wildly when Biden won. When I tried explaining to her why that runs contrary to her views she got pissed at me!)

All I could say is: you asked for it.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #172129 on: August 14, 2022, 01:51:34 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #172130 on: August 14, 2022, 01:53:48 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #172131 on: August 14, 2022, 01:59:13 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #172132 on: August 14, 2022, 02:02:23 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #172133 on: August 14, 2022, 05:26:20 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #172134 on: August 14, 2022, 05:31:48 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172135 on: August 14, 2022, 05:55:27 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #172136 on: August 14, 2022, 10:00:10 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #172137 on: August 15, 2022, 04:41:02 AM »
I wouldn’t mind looking down and seeing her sucking my cock with them big lips and titties.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #172138 on: August 15, 2022, 05:13:43 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #172139 on: August 15, 2022, 09:20:50 AM »
April 18, 1963

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172140 on: August 15, 2022, 11:41:04 AM »
It might be funny if it weren't true.

TRUE STORY

my mother in law (MIL) is 16 years old in 1972, the year her dad-not biological father- dies. In 75 she's 19 and no longer living at home; she's now in College and on her own working god-knows how many jobs. 75 is also the year that her mother recieved a check in the name of her deceased husband from the IRS for 400.00$. MIL never knew about the check, doesn't have any clue to its existenceor what ever becameof it. Fast forward Its 2005 and MIL's mother dies of cancer.

Now, last month in 2022, my MIL recieves a bill from the IRS in the sum of 400 bucks. Calls to find out what the fuck? It's in the name of her step dad. Well, the IRS explains, since he was dead it went to your mother- they were married and in the same household. MIL says OK but my mother died in 2005. IRS explains but it was issued to her when you were a juvenile and the check was to be used to support you be ause your father died.  MIL says no, in 75 I was 19 and living on my own. IRS says but your father passed in 72 when you were a juvenile.  MIL says but it wasn't issued til 75! IRS says she can file a claim and it will be looked into.

A month goes by and MIL recieves a new letter from the IRS.  Says we denied your claim. You owe 400.00.

She's retired. Worked 57 years of her life. She lives on a very fixed income. Has to budget for everything.  She was beside herself.

I was aghast too but honestly all I could say is "you voted for this bullshit."

(She's the type of black that legally carries a gun, goes to church, thinks homosexuallity is a sin, is disgusted by trans movement and indoctrination of our youth, disagrees with the pronoun insanity. Every worldly view she has is conservative YET somehow thinks she's a democrat. I had to listen to her celebrate wildly when Biden won. When I tried explaining to her why that runs contrary to her views she got pissed at me!)

All I could say is: you asked for it.

-Bet she loved your response! It was so helpful. ::)

I hope she isn't being scammed. There are crooks who prey on seniors pretending to be the IRS. This really does seem like a scam job.

I'm surprised these folks didn't add interest to the illegal debt.

Is she or you aware the IRS has a 10-year statute of limitations on collections?

A person's children grown or not, cannot be held responsible for their parents' debts, regardless of whether the parent is deceased or still alive. This would include debts owed to the IRS.   

Why did the IRS send the money after her stepdad died in the first place? As best as I know, the IRS doesn't randomly send folks money dead or alive. When folks file their taxes if they've overpaid their income tax throughout the year, they get a tax return.

Social Security does have a death benefit which they pay to the children of the deceased when qualified. However Social Security is a separate entity from the IRS. If somehow a death benefit was paid in error, the IRS wouldn't be collecting it Social Security would.

My question is, did you pay the $400 to the IRS for her?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #172141 on: August 15, 2022, 01:17:29 PM »
Q

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #172142 on: August 15, 2022, 02:38:21 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #172143 on: August 15, 2022, 03:09:40 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #172144 on: August 15, 2022, 03:28:31 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #172145 on: August 15, 2022, 03:55:50 PM »

You just couldn't make this amount of Stupidity up if you Tried 🤣😂🤣 🤦‍♂️
Yet No doubt I could Name a Good few on Here who cannot Fathom anything
Silly or Ridiculous about them & those pic's.  FFS !!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172146 on: August 15, 2022, 04:05:32 PM »

You just couldn't make this amount of Stupidity up if you Tried 🤣😂🤣 🤦‍♂️
Yet No doubt I could Name a Good few on Here who cannot Fathom anything
Silly or Ridiculous about them & those pic's.  FFS !!!

Do not count me among those few. It is silly and ridiculous. So much so, that it is hard to believe it isn't a joke.

Lately, I've been feeling like such a rebel. While there is no current mask mandate in Oregon, I see more and more folks wearing them everywhere I go. What really makes me laugh are the folks who are the only occupant in their vehicle driving around with their mask on. Who knows, maybe they are so comfortable wearing it they forget it is on. Since I feel like I am suffocating when I must wear one at the doctor’s office or when picking up a prescription at the pharmacy because they are still required in these situations. The place where they are required that IMO is beyond stupid is at the dentist's office. Obviously, one cannot wear one while they are getting their teeth cleaned, examined, or x-rayed which comprises the bulk of the time spent at the dentist.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #172147 on: August 15, 2022, 04:20:56 PM »
Do not count me among those few. It is silly and ridiculous. So much so, that it is hard to believe it isn't a joke.

Lately, I've been feeling like such a rebel. While there is no current mask mandate in Oregon, I see more and more folks wearing them everywhere I go. What really makes me laugh are the folks who are the only occupant in their vehicle driving around with their mask on. Who knows, maybe they are so comfortable wearing it they forget it is on. Since I feel like I am suffocating when I must wear one at the doctor’s office or when picking up a prescription at the pharmacy because they are still required in these situations. The place where they are required that IMO is beyond stupid is at the dentist's office. Obviously, one cannot wear one while they are getting their teeth cleaned, examined, or x-rayed which comprises the bulk of the time spent at the dentist.

"Do not count me among those few. It is silly and ridiculous. So much so, that it is hard to believe it isn't a joke."

If the hat fits.  😁👍🏻

Strange though you would say that as I didn't mention any Names.

Sadly it isn't a Joke or the ones of people swimming etc
As For these Retards in cars on their own with a Face Nappy on !!
FFS thats abnormal behaviour & Totally Stupid .

I saw a Man & woman in car with convertible roof down wearing Face Nappies
I openly Laughed at them as did a few others.
It was Probably J.oak & his Tranny.

And whats this you not toeing the line & being a Rebel ??
Are you Starting to Wake up & Question Things ??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172148 on: August 15, 2022, 04:38:07 PM »

"Do not count me among those few. It is silly and ridiculous. So much so, that it is hard to believe it isn't a joke."

If the hat fits.  😁👍🏻

Strange though you would say that as I didn't mention any Names.

Sadly it isn't a Joke or the ones of people swimming etc
As For these Retards in cars on their own with a Face Nappy on !!
FFS thats abnormal behaviour & Totally Stupid .

I saw a Man & woman in car with convertible roof down wearing Face Nappies
I openly Laughed at them as did a few others.
It was Probably J.oak & his Tranny.

And whats this you not toeing the line & being a Rebel ??
Are you Starting to Wake up & Question Things ??

Not so strange considering you have sometimes misjudged me.  ;)

I still follow the rules when it is required. IMO, it is easier than bucking them and arguing with strangers about things that aren’t that important. Saying I am a rebel was a half-assed joke. There are plenty of us rebels at the grocery store and elsewhere in public where masks are not mandated. Rather than being "sheep" we throw caution to the wind by not constantly living in fear of COVID. It helps that I caught it, and it wasn't that big a deal for me.

My hearing and vertigo have improved greatly in the past couple of weeks. In fact, I am hearing better without the use of the hearing aids than I have in many years. -Still have tinnitus which impacts my ability to hear some things.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172149 on: August 15, 2022, 06:13:31 PM »