Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23307 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2022, 04:46:40 PM »
Ironmagazine proving he is a bigger insider in the industry and more credible than Vince.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2022, 04:51:02 PM »
Being a snitch is pretty hard to live down. Also have to watch your back for life cause I can say if someone snitched on me and took away 5 years of my life be damn sure when I got out something bad would happen to the snitch. Not sure if Ironmag is really a snitch or not so not directed at him as I have no idea what’s going on with all this crap, just saying snitches in general.

Edibles kicking in?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2022, 04:54:03 PM »
Easy to say until you're seeing your freedom hanging in front of you.

And no I did not do what they did, I was a silent partner.

Btw they continued manufacturing and selling designers steroids (my Super-DMZ product) after DASCA in 2014 all the way until 2017.
If you did nothing, why was your freedom in jeopardy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2022, 05:00:22 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: IronMagazine.com..........A Quick Reminder😃
« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2022, 06:29:50 PM »
Aaron and PJ thought they were smarter than me, they forgot that I employed them first and funded BSL and handed over my two best selling products to get BSL off the ground quick. Now they are in prison. lol

Rob how long were you with these 2 before you knew this wasn’t going to work long term? How did you become partners and why? You were already established correct?

Also why do you think Aaron and PJ did not follow your lead and plead guilty? Do you think they thought you were going to catch the bulk of the sentence and they were going to walk?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2022, 07:00:46 PM »
All hearsay until Goodrum confirms.

No, both Aaron and PJ were Rob's employees, created Blackstone Labs and gave them the keys to the house.  I remember the day Aaron messaged me about it and he was practically bouncing off the pink walls of the PJ's bedroom where they stored the product.   Rob was a silent partner although everyone knew who the 3rd man was.

Technically,  Rob "cooperated" with the feds but he obviously did everything possible and then some to stay out of prison.  I knew he pleaded guilty but i wasnt aware that he told them everything...otherwise i would not have thought that he would go to prison.

Oh well Rob...you told the Feds everything and you were rewarded with no prison time.  You won, you beat me

A

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2022, 08:55:37 PM »
Rob ran IML.

Lol at bragging that you cooperated with the feds. No matter what, you’re still a loser.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2022, 09:33:34 PM »
my understanding is rob (IML) had zero to do with the re-label/re-sale/re-shuffling (or whatever they did) after they were told to stop
he wasnt part of that
if his 'cooperating with feds' was just telling them that (had zero to do with it) why should he be labeled a snitch?

could be wrong, as so far, most people dont know crap about how it all went down (except for them)
then you have tinywilly trigelli "reporting" like a TMZ broad

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2022, 10:18:27 PM »
my understanding is rob (IML) had zero to do with the re-label/re-sale/re-shuffling (or whatever they did) after they were told to stop
he wasnt part of that
if his 'cooperating with feds' was just telling them that (had zero to do with it) why should he be labeled a snitch?

could be wrong, as so far, most people dont know crap about how it all went down (except for them)

by pleading guilty from day 1 and cooperating with the government.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #159 on: February 20, 2022, 03:26:05 AM »

so rob did have a hand in the scheme?
either way, if they just stopped when they got the FDA letters to stop selling
they would not be in this situation

hindsight

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2022, 08:00:33 AM »
Rob ran IML.

Lol at bragging that you cooperated with the feds. No matter what, you’re still a loser.

lol fuck off idiot

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2022, 08:01:40 AM »
he wasnt part of that

Exactly. 

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2022, 08:02:55 AM »
like I said you will all get the true story soon.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2022, 08:04:51 AM »

No, both Aaron and PJ were Rob's employees, created Blackstone Labs and gave them the keys to the house.  I remember the day Aaron messaged me about it and he was practically bouncing off the pink walls of the PJ's bedroom where they stored the product.   Rob was a silent partner although everyone knew who the 3rd man was.

Technically,  Rob "cooperated" with the feds but he obviously did everything possible and then some to stay out of prison.  I knew he pleaded guilty but i wasnt aware that he told them everything...otherwise i would not have thought that he would go to prison.

Oh well Rob...you told the Feds everything and you were rewarded with no prison time.  You won, you beat me

I did what anyone would have done in my situation.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2022, 10:56:35 AM »

True...and you beat me and Aaron at our game ..you win.  You're still filthy rich with no prison time and free

A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2022, 11:23:44 AM »
True...and you beat me and Aaron at our game ..you win.  You're still filthy rich with no prison time and free

What’s the game you and Aaron play that Rob beat you at?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2022, 11:37:43 AM »

What’s the game you and Aaron play that Rob beat you at?

And did you just admit that you'd have done the same thing in the same circumstances..?

Full disclosure - I would
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2022, 12:31:06 PM »
And did you just admit that you'd have done the same thing in the same circumstances..?

Full disclosure - I would

LOL Great catch!

Vince speak on this!

You would have done the same as Rob but you still think he’s a snitch?

I’m betting Aaron and PJ wish they had taken the opportunity (if it was presented).

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2022, 12:36:26 PM »

Delusions of peace  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2022, 12:53:43 PM »
LOL Great catch!

Vince speak on this!

You would have done the same as Rob but you still think he’s a snitch?

I’m betting Aaron and PJ wish they had taken the opportunity (if it was presented).

I was agreeing that Rob would be willing to do anything to stay out of prison.  If i was in his shoes, i would have plead guilty but not cooperated because he wasnt facing any real charges.  I'd never sell out my friends.

But even though i clearly dont like Rob...most of the warnings he gave to Aaron & PJ are the same ones many people including myself warned them about from selling the product after getting that FDA warning to shifting the assets to Fight Sports to thinking that they could win a case against the government because they thought they were Jared Wheat and they donated to Trump.

Aaron helped me out when i really needed it and i wished he accepted the same in return.  But in the end....money and greed got them
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2022, 06:33:28 PM »

I was agreeing that Rob would be willing to do anything to stay out of prison.  If i was in his shoes, i would have plead guilty but not cooperated because he wasnt facing any real charges.  I'd never sell out my friends.

But even though i clearly dont like Rob...most of the warnings he gave to Aaron & PJ are the same ones many people including myself warned them about from selling the product after getting that FDA warning to shifting the assets to Fight Sports to thinking that they could win a case against the government because they thought they were Jared Wheat and they donated to Trump.

Aaron helped me out when i really needed it and i wished he accepted the same in return.  But in the end....money and greed got them

So why did you insist he was going to prison if he wasn't facing any real charges?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2022, 06:47:11 PM »
So no jail time?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2022, 06:56:04 PM »
So why did you insist he was going to prison if he wasn't facing any real charges?

He should have...one year
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2022, 07:03:12 PM »
^Rob's Bitch^

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2022, 07:18:16 PM »

Btw they continued manufacturing and selling designers steroids (my Super-DMZ product) after DASCA in 2014 all the way until 2017.

And that's what killed them figuratively. Once or a little bit after DASCA, if they just left with their money or pivoted into other products, they would've been fine. There were dozens of guys in the same boat as PJ and Singerman, and that's what they did, and they're fine now.

A refresher on the whole thing -

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=652509.0 .

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1143411/download .

If they didn't fuck around with Super DMZ (and the other prohormones) after DASCA, you don't get the steroid charges, and then you don't get the money laundering charges, etc....

Smart Dummys, the pair of them.