Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23217 times)

SouJerz

• Getbig III
Re: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2022, 09:06:14 PM »

He should have...one year

And Aaron should have made you interim CEO Redon.  You have great advice and know how things are gonna play out.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2022, 09:52:59 PM »
And Aaron should have made you interim CEO Redon.  You have great advice and know how things are gonna play out.

Agreed.

Based on what Melvin has told us, he honestly does seem like Aaron's best and only friend.

I've long said Aaron should be paying Melvin thousands of dollars per month for his counsel alone.

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #177 on: February 21, 2022, 05:36:34 AM »
^Rob's Bitch^

Behave yourself - no teasing ;D
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2022, 05:50:26 AM »
Agreed.

Based on what Melvin has told us, he honestly does seem like Aaron's best and only friend.

I've long said Aaron should be paying Melvin thousands of dollars per month for his counsel alone.

"1"

Hiring Goodrum is a no brainer.

Ask for his input and advice and just do the opposite. Guaranteed success

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2022, 06:18:56 AM »
Vince just shut up.  You got owned big time here.  And now you are trying to play it off like "you would" do this or that. 

You claim IM wasn't facing any real charges and yet you spent all this time gloating over him about to go to jail.  Fuck on outta here with this weak ass shit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2022, 06:51:22 AM »
Vince just shut up.  You got owned big time here.  And now you are trying to play it off like "you would" do this or that. 

You claim IM wasn't facing any real charges and yet you spent all this time gloating over him about to go to jail.  Fuck on outta here with this weak ass shit.

Fuck you...he should have had the similiar penalty as Ventrella.  Everyone is going to prison...except Rob and that just doesnt sit right.  Even Boccuzzi is going to prison and he was just a saleman.

Do you realize that the only person not going to prison is the guy who founded Blackstone and created the products...🙄
A

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2022, 06:58:34 AM »

Fuck you...he should have had the similiar penalty as Ventrella.  Everyone is going to prison...except Rob and that just doesnt sit right.  Even Boccuzzi is going to prison and he was just a saleman.

Do you realize that the only person not going to prison is the guy who founded Blackstone and created the products...🙄

didnt he get out before all the hiding/shuffling/re-selling take place? (and had zero to do with that part of it)?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2022, 07:00:35 AM »
didnt he get out before all the hiding/shuffling/re-selling take place? (and had zero to do with that part of it)?

No...he was collecting money as a silent partner...he may have warned them but it didnt mean it stopped him from getting his monthly stipend
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2022, 08:18:18 AM »

No...he was collecting money as a silent partner...he may have warned them but it didnt mean it stopped him from getting his monthly stipend

So he was a share holder and you think he should have gone to prison because the 2 people who ran the company sent emails to employees saying ignore the FDA letter?

Vince you lowered wrong on this one, you admitted it, just let it go.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 21, 2022, 08:35:21 AM »

Only with you. 

And the reason he isn't going to prison is why again?   It would be different if the feds came along and rolled everyone up except him.  But he was reeled in too.  He just decided to cooperate with them.  Smart man. 

You just all butthurt because he is free.  Get over it bitch.

SouJerz

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: February 21, 2022, 08:35:31 AM »

Doesn’t sit right?  But being the legal expert that gave Aaron great advice.  Don’t you understand had Aaron took your amazing advice to not continue selling products and being greedy, exactly what Rob did by selling the company to PJ and Aaron.  PJ and Aaron probably would have gotten similar sentences to rob. Wasn’t that the whole point of telling aaron to not be greedy and foolish?  .  I don’t know why a genius like you can’t understand simple things like this? It’s almost as if people have to explain your own intelligence to you.

Wait a minute you probably gave rob the expert advice to sell the company to PJ and Aaron!   Another win for goodrum.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 21, 2022, 08:39:54 AM »

Doesn’t sit right?  But being the legal expert that gave Aaron great advice.  Don’t you understand had Aaron took your amazing advice to not continue selling products and being greedy, exactly what Rob did by selling the company to PJ and Aaron.  PJ and Aaron probably would have gotten similar sentences to rob. Wasn’t that the whole point of telling aaron to not be greedy and foolish?  .  I don’t know why a genius like you can’t understand simple things like this? It’s almost as if people have to explain your own intelligence to you.

Wait a minute you probably gave rob the expert advice to sell the company to PJ and Aaron!   Another win for goodrum.

Damn... that's gonna leave a mark.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2022, 08:42:44 AM »
The funniest thing about this thread is that the Ironmaglabs guy is probably a multi millionaire yet VVV is talking like they're adversaries while posting from a trailer home.

SouJerz

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2022, 08:46:13 AM »
The funniest thing about this thread is that the Ironmaglabs guy is probably a multi millionaire yet VVV is talking like they're adversaries while posting from a trailer home.

And that’s why vince keeps crying “he should have”. “I don’t get it”. “Aaron told me he’s going to jail” “even bocuzzi wen to jail” “doesn’t sit right.

Sorry rob not going to jail makes you cry vince.  It’s ok maybe one day he might call for Verizon customer service AND THEN you get your revenge on him!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #189 on: February 21, 2022, 08:59:04 AM »

And that’s why vince keeps crying “he should have”. “I don’t get it”. “Aaron told me he’s going to jail” “even bocuzzi wen to jail” “doesn’t sit right.

Sorry rob not going to jail makes you cry vince.  It’s ok maybe one day he might call for Verizon customer service AND THEN you get your revenge on him!!!!

Double lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #190 on: February 21, 2022, 09:49:19 AM »
If you wanna side with someone who spilled his guts to the Feds and avoid prison by helping his partners go to prison then fine.
A

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #191 on: February 21, 2022, 10:28:39 AM »
If you wanna side with someone who spilled his guts to the Feds and avoid prison by helping his partners go to prison then fine.

palumbo reported that rob got out before all that shit went down.
unsure what is true
what is true is only rob knows what was discussed
also whats known is pj and aaron are the ones who made the stupid decision to do what they did
no one is siding with anyone vince
just a discussion is all

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: February 21, 2022, 10:38:38 AM »
Whole case is a miscarriage of justice.

With all of VVV's insider knowledge why did the da not issue a subpoena and secure convictions and max sentences for all involved  ???

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 21, 2022, 11:02:09 AM »
Whole case is a miscarriage of justice.

With all of VVV's insider knowledge why did the da not issue a subpoena and secure convictions and max sentences for all involved  ???

This might be the calm before the storm for Rob? Vince is probably gathering incriminating information as we speak.

Goodrum is a good dude but because hes been trolling for 30 years he just doesnt like to admit when hes wrong.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #194 on: February 21, 2022, 11:13:43 AM »
palumbo reported that rob got out before all that shit went down.
unsure what is true
what is true is only rob knows what was discussed
also whats known is pj and aaron are the ones who made the stupid decision to do what they did
no one is siding with anyone vince
just a discussion is all

Brutal if true

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #195 on: February 21, 2022, 07:23:48 PM »
Just can't side with a snitch. Do the crime, do the time. Obviously the feds had something on him or he wouldn't have cooperated.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #196 on: February 21, 2022, 09:19:08 PM »
Rob snitched. Aaron snitched, and was ready to keep snitching on other people not even related to this afterward, until his junkie ways caught up with him, and would make him an unreliable informant -

Start at 1:30 in -

So this is one of those pick who you like better moments, and I'm going to have to go with Rob.

Also didn't see it reported here, but Singerman got a slap on the wrist for boating drunk -

https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/02/19/in-federal-prison-aaron-singerman-gets-probation-for-bui-charge/ .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2022, 10:15:39 PM »
Rob snitched. Aaron snitched, and was ready to keep snitching on other people not even related to this afterward, until his junkie ways caught up with him, and would make him an unreliable informant -

Start at 1:30 in -

So this is one of those pick who you like better moments, and I'm going to have to go with Rob.

Also didn't see it reported here, but Singerman got a slap on the wrist for boating drunk -

https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/02/19/in-federal-prison-aaron-singerman-gets-probation-for-bui-charge/ .

I like Bravo but i smacked that video doen the minute i saw it

A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2022, 11:29:15 PM »
The point is he ratted, and was still ready to rat some more. Sure they had PJ all sewed up, but still who knows if it was that last little bit of flipping Aaron that took the fight out of him?

Also the stipulation of perhaps needing to go undercover and being essentially graded by the feds on his snitch performance is concerning, who knows what he could've said or done. Everyone knows these guys in the supplement business party together, occasionally share sources etc.....

Hypothetically it doesn't even need to be him testifying in court on things. It could be something like the feds saying "Ok, you got anymore? Just tell us something interesting." And Aaron going "Oh you know xyz of abc supplements? I partied with him Olympia weekend, and he had a mountain of coke out for us, said he had a great source. Check that guy out." Or it could be something like him giving up what he knows of other companies sourcing, etc.....

They do it with mob guys, drug dealers, etc.... all the time. The Feds become your pimp, and you aren't done till they say you're done.

The point is you don't know what these guys give up in service of the feds. He should be ostracized from the business, but he won't because  this is one of the safest industries to be a rat or scumbag in.

Vince, you're going out sad on this one. You know he isn't going to hook you up when he gets out right? If you're lucky maybe he'll send you a couple of cases of protein powder, and maybe a third or fourth paragraph thank you in his "welcome home" facebook/instagram post in a few years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: February 22, 2022, 12:54:50 AM »
lol wow you are so much better than me.

I am not in prison and still rich as fuck.

But are you as rich as Dr. Goodrum,PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, president of Caliber fitness solutions and the owner of over 200 online businesses?
X